Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32305 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by frankblinkz(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
TANID:
Dem go Soon Use Her Do Retual, She Look Poor self.
No mind the olosho,very steeewped something
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by BRATISLAVA: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Farfalla post=126799774][/quote]

LMAO. You couldn't make it up.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Olarewaju89: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.

Then, pastor Adeboye shouldn't have married.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Farfalla(f): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2023
neonly:

I tell you bros she look very poor indeed
Her hair
Her glass
Her clothes
All no balance

You mean that is how very poor people look like?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Farfalla(f): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. You couldn't make it up.

Don't forget these particular "virginias" also get erections. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Capricona:
Hope you've seen it. Is that not you? So never think you are anonymous and stop spewing trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ everywhere
Complete Bullshiit
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by hardon1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't know why you guys always like to ask this question.

If someone can have the capacity to make alot of money, they should also have that same capacity to not lose it.

It's only low value men that somehow became rich that end up loosing their wealth

Eg yahoo boys/ gamblers/lottery winners.

Aside mismanagement of wealth... Things like natural disasters, wars, force majeure etc can make one poor. And that is the angle am coming from
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by hardon1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't know why you guys always like to ask this question.

If someone can have the capacity to make alot of money, they should also have that same capacity to not lose it.

It's only low value men that somehow became rich that end up loosing their wealth

Eg yahoo boys/ gamblers/lottery winners.

Aside mismanagement of wealth... Things like natural disasters, wars, force majeure, health condition that consumes money etc can make one poor. And that is the angle am coming from
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by kellyzaf(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

But you forgot that some of the men you called poor in their marriages today are doing well before they got married but life happens to them along the line, Don't think you are wise. angry sad sad
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Psychopatheko: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

you're really ignorant... man up lol.. women are not supposed to work, are you a lazy man? I'm a man but I love to provide for my broke gf as long as she's LOyaL and provides me pussi

First of all you donโ€™t know me you donโ€™t know what I do and the Bleep you called me a lazy man shows how dumb and crazy youโ€™re you donโ€™t even know what am doing working for a girl can be nice to you alright but you see me and you na only because say we be guy join us together we no dey the same level if you dey work for your gf because of her pussy then trust me in the nearest future youโ€™ll beg for food dumbass fool
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Psychopatheko: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
spencekat:
Most Nigerian guys caused this arrant nonsense.Girls marry up and most guys marry down.

I swear na why one guy dey talk say he dey work for he broke girlfriend because of her pussy how you go go school for years get better work or hustle before you make it then settle for less like itโ€™s not even funny anymore
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Marynwachukwu21(f): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
She's only saying her own mind,is not everybody that will like to marry rich man.Some people don't marry for money they marry for love because they dont depend on man to take care of them.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by jamillion: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Being single and lonely is the worst a man can suffer. Marriage comes when both part has agreed to spend the rest of their lives together, it's never forced so when two broke souls have agreed to live together in marriage while they sort the puzzle of life together till success comes, I think that's the most beautiful thing ever and for those who can't take such risk can continue waiting for their messiah that will come to save them from their boring life. Life's meant for those who dare the storm walking through it.....dey their
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by SimpleDan3: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

If what you said hold water, Nigeria will not be the capital of poverty and unemployment in the whole world. Your logic is obviously one in several millions which doesn't count
Is like you have not meet with reality
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by BRATISLAVA: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Farfalla:

Don't forget these particular "virginias" also get erections. grin

grin

Ain't nothing you won't see on these streets.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by MartinsD12(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are right
Tnx boss
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by alphaNomega: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Youโ€™re confusing rich w independent.. talk from now till tomorrow I donโ€™t want independent womanโ€ฆ theyโ€™re irritatingโ€ฆ my wife is not rich but I made her rich and sheโ€™s dependent on me.. I live like the head and she serves me like her kingโ€ฆ And I treat her with respect. I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s wrong with kids like you

your wife is poor and you know it. you can not handle a rich woman so keep shut.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Owilar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
No one wants to marry a poor man, but you forget that even the rich man that is married may one day become broke, will you leave the man simply because he is broke at that moment. Life is full of ups and down so learn to adjust when necessary and stop competing with others.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Capricona:
Now you know that you are not anonymous, be mindful of your posts and stop spewing trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ everywhere
Complete Bullshiit
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by rastafarias: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
The biggest mistake a rich man can make is to be loyal to a woman, because he has the resources to bring as many women as possible out of poverty
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 5:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Capricona:
Now you know that you are not anonymous, be mindful of your posts and stop spewing trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ everywhere
Capriconaaaa mudafucker!!!! grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Capricona:
Just be well behaved henceforth. Stop justifying evil against women, it's bad.
I won't. You'd have to kill me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Capricona:
What you need is healing because it's crazy justifying the death of a woman killed by her husband plus other unGodly and inhumane act against women that you justify all over nairaland in the name of redpill, Kunle you need healing.

Stop the negative energy and stop spewing trash everywhere kunle
Lmaooo....are you done?

Now go make me some breakfast, small girl!!!
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Capricona:
Take the advise seriously and retract else I also know who to report you to about your ill doings here.
Or you take some times off social media to heal or you try to contribute positively if you can't take some times off.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Please report me.

N.B: I am enjoying your lame ass threats!!! From "I know who you are' to begging me to stop and now to 'i know who to report you to'?

What else you goan do? Threaten to take my diick๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Capricona:
I believe you've taken the advise, your behavior henceforth will warrant my next action of reporting you.
Be good and kind to humans in general it doesn't cost you anything.
Stay blessed while maintain decorum.

I won't. I'm enjoying our banters!!!

Please report me.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

N.B: you are a clown but I like your antics. Have a nice day. Till we meet again

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.