Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32291 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Goldbw122(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

What if the reverse was the case, what if the rich man was later poor and the poor was later rich.. what will you say about that?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TotoIsGud4boy: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
alphaNomega:

independent women are the best. they have their own money. Are you marrying a wife to control her? Let her make her own money first before looking for husband.
My wife must be submissive I don’t know where you got the word control from … I’m a man of culture. I love my wife, she’s submissive, what more could I ask for? I’m not one to go around looking for ghosts… A good independent woman is like searching for ghosts, they don’t exist. You’re just a kid. You know nothing about life.

PS: the more independent she is, the more problems you should be prepared to handle. Marriage is supposed to be “happy” not stressful. Also don’t confuse independent w her making money? When I mean independent woman it encompasses everything that has to do with the word itself, that being: “making important decisions on her own, carrying out manly roles in the house and everything that comes w being independent.

I’m not comfortable with this, she can make all the money on earth but she must be dependent on me as a husband… if you don’t still understand this wall of text then you’re lame.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Goddyrichie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔
“The biggest risk a lady can take is to marry a poor man” – Slayqueen asserts

The slayqueen said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

According to a Nigerian Slayqueen, marrying a poor man is the biggest mistake a woman can make in life. The unidentified woman made the accusation on social media and attempted to provide evidence to support it.

She said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

She went on to say that although she has chosen for herself not to wind up with a broke or impoverished man, she is not stopping anyone from marrying whoever they choose.

The woman went on to say that people who are often impoverished and frugal tend to have poor cognitive abilities.

Netizens Reactions….

In reaction, drolatunde wrote: “Your papa get money before ur mom married him? Don’t worry u will learnt on the hard way. Where is even the husband out there?? By the time u are 40yrs,body will tell u..”

mcee_slimjoe said: “Said by a girl papa ya na mama ya bi na one room”

djbaddo wrote: “Who go come marry the poor dey play”

kennedyexcel said: “Otele but your mama marry your papa she still born 11 children join for inside one room ey…”

futballpunter wrote: “She doesn’t want to make the mistake her mother made. It’s understandable”

https://www.gistlover.com/the-biggest-risk-a-lady-can-take-is-to-marry-a-poor-man-slayqueen-asserts/
where is all this ritualist guys make dem come commot her breast and toto

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mhizzard:

don't make use of the word 'rich' but financially okay

is being rich not okay,

financially?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Blackdisciple(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wow just the same the biggest mistake a man will do is to marry a poor woman grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
TimiRume:
A white man would marry her for every reason you think no one should. She would get a good one in a western country
Which western country? Shey na UK or Canada that the women are crying of loneliness?

Abeg, shift!!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Let me correct 2 things u stated.
1) She will NEVER end up Single dear. She will still get married to someone better.

2) As for the husband, he will find it very difficult to stay married in life. Why? becos women will keep coming and leaving after discovering his adulterous nature.

His Parents and family will also know that the reason he can't keep a wife is becos of his philandering nature so they will know the fault is from him anytime a woman leaves. After all, the first woman left for same reason.

Even if they can't tell him his truth to his face. They will say it behind him. So he will remain alone in life.

Like u said, Men are Polygamous in nature.
Complete Bullshit!!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by alphaNomega: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

My wife must be submissive I don’t know where you got the word control from … I’m a man of culture. I love my wife, she’s submissive, what more could I ask for? I’m not one to go around looking for ghosts… A good independent woman is like searching for ghosts, they don’t exist. You’re just a kid. You know nothing about life.

PS: the more independent she is, the more problems you should be prepared to handle. Marriage is supposed to be “happy” not stressful. Also don’t confuse independent w her making money? When I mean independent woman it encompasses everything that has to do with the word itself, that being: “making important decisions on her own, carrying out manly roles in the house and everything that comes w being independent.

I’m not comfortable with this, she can make all the money on earth but she must be dependent on me as a husband… if you don’t still understand this wall of text then you’re lame.

Oya go to the village and marry your poor and submissive wife to be. the one that will be asking you for money to buy pad every month.

This is why women should have their own money so they can look at men like you in the eyes and tell them to "get out". "my wife must be submissive to me", control freak. If I check your profile now, you don't even own your own house or can afford your next years rent. yet you want an adult to be submissive to you. who the hell do you think you are?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TruthsFM: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
This lady talk much here. Poverty is a disease. I don’t pray any of my siblings to inherit it. God have your mercy on your children

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
KoshCAD:
Hey, Jizoz.

My brother, I was telling my friend like that same thing o. He said I should marry and give birth, I smile, he does not understand what is behind my smile.

I told him, even if na one I will finally get, I want to give him the life I am not able to enjoy. The life my parents could not give me. Make nobody force me into bringing innocent child to the world to suffer.

Make money and give your offsprings the Hollywood life you desire , no one can stop you. You have all it takes make it happen, where the problem will arise is hoping for another to make this happen for you because Nigerian Bureau of Statistics ( NBS ) stats doesn't support that hope.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Luu40: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
The vast majority of Nigerians are poor.
So, who will marry the poor men among your siblings and cousins.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Joeblizz: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
E be like say her papa make that mistake ooo
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
smartr:
True o. Even dating a broke guy na risk. You know ladies can’t do without a man’s money. So the richer the better. It’s what it is.

Sometimes I smile because people are really delusional in this country.

Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty in the world and just about 1 percent of people in the country have 1milion naira and above in their account balance in the country.

Who are these that will be marrying the rich dudes? Only 1percent of women, the others will have to work together to create wealth for the family.

Women should know this reality and stop living on Hollywood paradise. Before now they advocate girl child education and training and thereafter the educated girl child wants to sit and remain a toddler for ever till she does.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Pennilessword1: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
I agree....men shouldn't marry poor ladies either. Simple

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Liposure: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

will you turn your wife to housewife
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Badmashii(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
A 30 years old and above Nigerian man that doesn't have a good or descent job or business is said to be poor

For instance i personally consider someone earning less than 100k within 30-40 years as poor

Guy that's not poor. Even when you're earning a million in that age range through active work without a passive income then you're poor
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by justking(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
What's her defination of a poor man.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TotoIsGud4boy: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
alphaNomega:

Oya go to the village and marry your poor and submissive wife to be. the one that will be asking you for money to buy pad every month.

This is why women should have their own money so they can look at men like you in the eyes and tell them to "get out". "my wife must be submissive to me", control freak. If I check your profile now, you don't even own your own house or can afford your next years rent. yet you want an adult to be submissive to you. who the hell do you think you are?
Lol … you’re in naija trying to talk about cash? Lol peasant.. how this conversation turned into what I can afford makes me laugh.. you’re truly a peasant.. besides women wants a strong male figure like me.. bet I’ll take your wife/gf real easy… you’re not smart.. I expected a stronger argument but your argument is really weak and doesn’t reflect the current state of women and society.. you must be a lazy man who can’t handle a woman or you must be a woman who’s too afraid to submit to a man grin

My wife already is very submissive to me if she one day stops, the relationship ends there. Bet you can’t pull this off because you’re broke in real life and just trying to survive
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool
I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection
Comment RESPONSIBLY Mr.

Is the Man only responsible for bringing forth a child?

This how you encourage PROSTITUTION in ladies.

A Man Who Marries A Poor Lady As A WIFE IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND DOES NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A DAD BECAUSE IT TAKES 2 TO TANGLE.

Marry with sense.

Keep a balanced equation.

1+ 1 equals what?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
SimpleDan3:
The biggest mistake a man can make is to marry a woman with mental poverty, who believes that any man with money automatically becomes a husband figure.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by MartinsD12(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
In this same way don't marry a broke olosho as wife it's a complete liability, all these broke girls looking for already made man are not already made , if you can't offer anything reasonable that your useless body than you are nothing but a gold digger yourself and shouldn't be considered for marriage
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Britishpea:
She’s saying thr fucking fact. Poor man go dey always explain explain explain. Evidence no go dey. Den go even Knack her wife. And him go feed from the proceed of the kpanshing.

Him children to call their mothers concubine “daddy,uncle” etc.

I will never be poor in my life should your prayer point after God give me good health and long life every morning.
YOU WILL LIKELY MARRY A COMMUNITY SPERM DEPOT OOO WITH THIS YOUR LOW MATRIMONIAL LIFE MENTALITY.

A WELL RAISED LADY ALWAYS SEE THE NEED FOR HER TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT WITH GOOD CHARACTER BEFORE THINKING OF MARRIAGE. SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN USING HER pussy to make money in nor outside Matrimony.

Dating a lady is a time for accessing Her in view of Matrimonial life qualities which includes Her being Financially Independent.

Abi which RESPOSIBLE MAN pays the Bride Price Of A lady who can not afford by herself Basic things of life?

Matrimonial life, apart from other needs, calls for Financial Responsibilities on both sides towards the smooth running of the HOME.

If during the dating time she shows terrible dependency on you with a a blend of ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY then you are yet to find a WIFE.

Marry RESPONSIBLY abeg!!
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Confirm4real:
Of course most Nigerian ladies see marriage as Poverty Alleviation Scheme so I don't blame you.

Nowadays if a lady isn't bringing anything to the table except pussy, no be me and you go settle down...

SIMPLE!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin
achimendy:

You dey mind the idiot.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fatbam005:
This kind will always cheat even if married to dangote and they will give the rich guy bastard sons to raise
Yes!

Yes!!

Yes!!!

Exactly!!!!

Because there is nothing loose on her part.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by darediamond(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE A MAN WILL MAKE IN LIFE IS TO MARRY A WHÓRE.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRE.
PURE FACT!!!
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
/
Many billionaires like Elon, Bill Gates, Trump, Steve Wynn, Dangote, Bernie Ecclestone, Jeff Bezos, etc are divorced. Why would their wives divorce them even with all that wealth. The last statistics is that 49% of American billionaires are divorced.

One can easily understand this lady's position. Poor people always sleep, breathe, dream and fantasize about money as the ultimate end.

/
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by adecares(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Yes o, especially those unappreciative bastards.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Formation10: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
This one way they advice ladies hope say your brother get money because no woman go marry am,you way they talk how much you get broke girl they find rich ma,my advice for no go fall for yy boys hand because na you them go take renew the money last last
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fineberry(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

As a real man why will you let your money finish? You put healthy children in her stomach and invest in your children, love your children and love her (don’t forget to service her engine very well) how then do you have a problem? Girls must’ve hurt you in the past, same for every man, but grow some balls and man tf up … most independent women are a burden… I need a fully submissive wife
you need a submissive woman that you can be spending on. Lolzz....guy you funny. If you like spend till they kingdom come, if a woman no get geniue love for you just forget it. Mind you, do not think bcus am this blunt mine say woman don show me pepper o. Am a realist... that who I'm
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fineberry(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
your reasoning is shallow bro. You're a man. It is your responsibility to provide for your family. You're not doing your family a favour by providing. It is the norms
I know, no man should seat nd allow his wife to be suffering. But do you know sir that most woman/ladies of nowadays have so taken advantage of that " A man should be the provider ...like all alone" C'mon shey you wan kill person son ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.