Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32275 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by alphaNomega: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Lol … you’re in naija trying to talk about cash? Lol peasant.. how this conversation turned into what I can afford makes me laugh.. you’re truly a peasant.. besides women wants a strong male figure like me.. bet I’ll take your wife/gf real easy… you’re not smart.. I expected a stronger argument but your argument is really weak and doesn’t reflect the current state of women and society.. you must be a lazy man who can’t handle a woman or you must be a woman who’s too afraid to submit to a man grin

My wife already is very submissive to me if she one day stops, the relationship ends there. Bet you can’t pull this off because you’re broke in real life and just trying to survive

Go home to your poor wife you poor man

You are a weakling. Person wey no fit marry rich woman because it will destroy his tiny ego

Wait sef, a rich woman will puke at the thought of marrying an urchin like you.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by godofuck231: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ok noted , please whats her familys name? She no get name or better name she wan marry baba oluowo son , come chop , hungry jackal
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Raf4: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
And they will always be caught. Their blood will expose them

Campaign after the election?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Exceed15: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
See her dry chest
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by jeff1607(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It is your responsibility as a man to provide for your family. It is expected to be smart as a man to divisify. Also establish your wife

Even fatal accidents? , no one is can be so perfect in making businesses flourish, being smart isn't enough to make a business succeed
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Monday60655(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Who even care to look at a poor stricken burden of your type who only think women can't offer anything meaningful other than sex. Gone are days when women marry a reasonable women, not olosho type like you marry because of a man's wealth

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Capricona:
You are just spewing trash 🗑️ everywhere

Disgusting .
Don't even dare engaging me, check my profile first before you think of ever doing that.
Complete Bullshiit!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by pansophist(m): 3:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Reno Omokri posted on his Facebook a few days ago that Nigerian men should travel abroad, and they will be shocked to know that the heavy monetization of love and romance is chiefly a Nigerian thing.

A girl who is broke as fork, and have nothing to her name except that she is a fine girl and toastable, so therefore, she can demand anything no matter how irrational, and its okay.

And of course, she has all the biblical verses, traditional quotations, and English to back up her greed, like the manchii in the video grin

Even if it is the Benin Republic, just go there, and you will see that although women love security, the Nigerian version is a different kettle of fish. I blame social media, for democratising the possibility to reach the masses even if you speak rubbish.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by JASBROS(m): 3:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔
“The biggest risk a lady can take is to marry a poor man” – Slayqueen asserts

The slayqueen said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

According to a Nigerian Slayqueen, marrying a poor man is the biggest mistake a woman can make in life. The unidentified woman made the accusation on social media and attempted to provide evidence to support it.

She said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

She went on to say that although she has chosen for herself not to wind up with a broke or impoverished man, she is not stopping anyone from marrying whoever they choose.

The woman went on to say that people who are often impoverished and frugal tend to have poor cognitive abilities.

Netizens Reactions….

In reaction, drolatunde wrote: “Your papa get money before ur mom married him? Don’t worry u will learnt on the hard way. Where is even the husband out there?? By the time u are 40yrs,body will tell u..”

mcee_slimjoe said: “Said by a girl papa ya na mama ya bi na one room”

djbaddo wrote: “Who go come marry the poor dey play”

kennedyexcel said: “Otele but your mama marry your papa she still born 11 children join for inside one room ey…”

futballpunter wrote: “She doesn’t want to make the mistake her mother made. It’s understandable”

https://www.gistlover.com/the-biggest-risk-a-lady-can-take-is-to-marry-a-poor-man-slayqueen-asserts/

Yet after marrying a rich man, they will still run to the same poor man for servicing
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Raf4:

Campaign after the election?
and get killed or spend the rest of their lives in jail
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2023
JASBROS:

Yet after marrying a rich man, they will still run to the same poor man for servicing
only foolish women do that
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 5:37am On Nov 05, 2023
pansophist:
Reno Omokri posted on his Facebook a few days ago that Nigerian men should travel abroad, and they will be shocked to know that the heavy monetization of love and romance is chiefly a Nigerian thing.

A girl who is broke as fork, and have nothing to her name except that she is a fine girl and toastable, so therefore, she can demand anything no matter how irrational, and its okay.

And of course, she has all the biblical verses, traditional quotations, and English to back up her greed, like the manchii in the video grin

Even if it is the Benin Republic, just go there, and you will see that although women love security, the Nigerian version is a different kettle of fish. I blame social media, for democratising the possibility to reach the masses even if you speak rubbish.

Those places you mentioned their men don't have same mentally and reasoning like ours. Their men don't call themselves the head of family, their men are okay if their women give birth after years in marriage or not, their men are okay with whatever gender they had, their men don't feel superior than their women, their men are sensible, they get correct sense than black men, they don't practice patriarchal like you lots do here

I am a black Nigerian man and i will provide for my family as the head of the house. I will make money before considering marriage obviously. I won't bring someone daughter to suffer with me when I'm still struggling.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2023
JASBROS:

that’s very unfortunate . I fear the female gender more
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2023
MartinsD12:

In this same way don't marry a broke olosho as wife it's a complete liability, all these broke girls looking for already made man are not already made , if you can't offer anything reasonable that your useless body than you are nothing but a gold digger yourself and shouldn't be considered for marriage
you are right
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2023
Goddyrichie:
where is all this ritualist guys make dem come commot her breast and toto
toor. Women and money 💴 are Siamese twins

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Goldbw122:

What if the reverse was the case, what if the rich man was later poor and the poor was later rich.. what will you say about that?
she never knows what the future holds for the rich man he’s eyeing. Anything can happen, no one knows tomorrow
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2023
sexy74:

When you hear this people tal you go think say dem get something to offer but if you check well nothing e to offer .
hmm 🤔
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
#Truth
yes soo
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Tommydare:
kissshe said the greatest mistake for a lady. She never said that of a man. Abi you think say if you get money you go marry the right woman ni? Those girls are just looking for who to milk. If money makes me a husband material, no bitch will get a yard. Any lady that base marriage, relationship is not a marriage material.
hmm very deep response here

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Capricona:
Did you actually adhere to my instructions? Check my profile before spewing trash.
Complete Bullshiit
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Edusouls(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.
true
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Edusouls(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Klington:
Shameless leeches setting useless standard that nobody in their family can attain.

Most of them has absolutely nothing to offer other than s3x.
I don’t blame them bro God created an Incomplete specie of human and for reasons I don’t know gave men the very hectic and enduring responsibility to take care of them, so they were given the power to set standards on top of mens head
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Edusouls(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

He still lives life thinking they will leave together forever.
She calls me for advice.
Me wey never marry, na me dey advice married woman.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

She is as beautiful as me and so she will marry again.

But that her husband no try.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
So we have decided on what to do.
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
foolish small girl that can’t even maintain a relationship for 2weeks is advising a married woman, and the naive married woman is listening. When she divorce the husband may you find her a husband that would never cheat on her till death, and you too if ever you get married make sure to find a man that won’t cheat on you at all, stupid women you and ur cousin that think they can control life events
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by November24(f): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.
No man is broke, that word is relative , I have five million savings and I am broke for my level
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TotoIsGud4boy: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2023
alphaNomega:

Go home to your poor wife you poor man

You are a weakling. Person wey no fit marry rich woman because it will destroy his tiny ego

Wait sef, a rich woman will puke at the thought of marrying an urchin like you.

You’re confusing rich w independent.. talk from now till tomorrow I don’t want independent woman… they’re irritating… my wife is not rich but I made her rich and she’s dependent on me.. I live like the head and she serves me like her king… And I treat her with respect. I don’t know what’s wrong with kids like you
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by yom2(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2023
modernWays:

so why do the same society criticise people who are not married or marry on time?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by plankyjacky(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Some ladies with poverty mentality.poverty is a state of mind
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Goldbw122(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
she never knows what the future holds for the rich man he’s eyeing. Anything can happen, no one knows tomorrow
Yeah no one knows about the future.. that is it... Anything can change and change is constant.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Farfalla(f): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

An erection from a man doesn't lead to pregnancy, it is when it meets an erect Virginia that is when pregnancy occurs.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Goldbw122:

Yeah no one knows about the future.. that is it... Anything can change and change is constant.
yes soo
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Evolutionism: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Badmashii:

Guy that's not poor.

Even when you're earning a million in that age range through active work without a passive income then you're poor.

Absolute Truth at the bolded.

Even though you are both on Point.

But you are more Right. Welldone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.