Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30817 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
Nobody told you not to love and respect your husband. You just dey find talk and there are many of your type online. Goodluck to you and your husband.

They form an argument that doesn’t exist and start defending a point that no one is making. Just empty upstairs

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Jman06(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Harddiskng:
Most feminists are women that have been unlucky in love. You can even identify them from their comments.

Their motto is: if I can’t get it, you won’t allow you to have it too.

I just pity the women that don’t know the workings of this world, that follow these demented feminists advise.

Many of them had good men who were ready to marry and love them with all their lives! But those senseless beings rejected such honest and humble men due to one flimsy reason or another.

They thought they had all the time. They never understood that women are like roses that blossom in the morning and wither in the evening. So, before they knew it they lost all the youthful allures and became unattractive to men. That's how most women end up as "aunties'' in their fathers' houses.

I usually laugh at those of them who come to this forum to deceive themselves. One was saying the other day that even at 42 she could still get all the men she wanted in this world. Such delusion! The worst is that many sex starved boys would still be giving them false hope of loving them but it's all in a bid to fvck them and run.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Which part of feminism is against being caring and loving?
legitnow1:

Another 419 is Chiamanda Adichie.

That wan is happily married too.

She be studio feminist but submissive wife, once them enter house.

Look, unless u married a tranny, men generally love a woman that is caring and loving.

No man wants to be with a Mike Tysonn or Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder.

Everyday wahala, no peace.

person like me go just go work normally from their board plane and fly out to another location.

e go be like film trick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Idiot.

Dem post pictures of your wretched life, you keep quiet come dey quote me dey yarn watin nor be. grin
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alao046:

Mostly those old hags above 30yrs grin . Those ones wey no see who go marry them, they will finally retire to Feminism and open one YouTube channel/Facebook page to start brainwashing the younger ones.
And not to forget, they will always still be poor grin grin .
At least lets start seeing rich and wealthy Feminist so that we guys can marry them and become their house husband and live in bliss while they go out there and bring money home. But no, you will never ever find one, they are always broke, poor, wretched and most of the times bitterly ugly grin .

grin grin u Don finish them completely!
I have one like that. She's around 30. Very bitter. Last week she was asking me for money that she's broke. I laugh die. I say I taught u are telling ur followers they don't need men and that you are a very successful business woman. All her pages are just filled with soon to expire girls teaching transferring their bitterness on the young ones cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
cococandy:

They form an argument that doesn’t exist and start defending a point that no one is making. Just empty upstairs

Why are you expired girls turn feminists so bitter about the truth? A 22 year old will never be offended by this. But you people will teach them to be bitter women and join you because he played you and left you for another that you think u are better than. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by lordchiz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Somebody should just help me find any of her handle.....she won me over

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Fearyourcreator: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

A lady has made a video berating this generation’s feminists, saying they only teach women how to hate men and leave their husbands.

The woman who was embittered by the actions of feminists, made a video calling them out for misleading other women.

According to her, the definition of this present generations feminist is only interested in hating men and not doing what is expected of you as a woman.

In her words;

“What I understand about this generation feminists is, hate men, don’t do what you’re supposed to do as woman for a man.”

“Do not worship men, do not worship your husband. If your husband do small mistake like this, divorce him, don’t stay in your husband’s house. Be a stupid woman, work hard because you don’t want any man to control you.”

The lady stated that she is an independent woman but she would never be a feminist because feminism is all about preaching hatred against men.

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists
The lady berating feminists of this generation.
According to her, she will respect her husband, wash his clothes, kneel to serve him food as a responsible woman while he provides for her as it is his responsibility.

She also warned feminists against advising women to leave their husbands who cheat, as they only divorce their husbands and regret it because outside of the marriage is still hard.

https://www.gistreel.com/these-women-just-teach-others-how-to-hate-men-me-i-will-love-and-worship-my-husband-lady-berates-feminists/
As you gree for your husband and e dey show for your actions where we no dey see una ... God go bless you wella and continue too... if you dey summit even behind closed door and your man come maltreat you na ogun go kill am... I dey like marriage where woman understand that her husband is her lord ... Men too love your wives abeg after all the submissions else thunder go strike you

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Jman06(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
etrange:
Who says feminists don't love thier husbands? Feminism is more about women than about men. It has nothing to do with hating men. If you hate men, you're a misandrist regardless of what you've chosen to call yourself. So ladies that make comments like this are ignorant and they're mostly those eager to be accepted or praised by the other side. I'm not saying we should all agree with feminists (it'd be great if we did). I'm saying that if you must stand against feminism, try to understand the concept at least. Feminism is about equity and fairness. It's about getting rid of prejudice against women. Feminism is about women empowerment. This same lady will come online tomorrow to cry if she loses a position at work because someone believes men are better managers or better leaders. The men that praise her today will be the ones to complain she brings nothing to the table other than her body.
Women (especially Nigerian women) don't need any other kind of empowerment! In fact, I now believe that it's completely useless for a girl child to go beyond basic education not to talk of seeking employment. My reason is that men are still expected to cater for women not only in marriage but even in relationships.

Go to the Eastern part of the country, you'll see ladies with university education who would rather prefer to be a house wife to one illiterate in one main market. In fact, the majority of university trained women in that part of the country never even sought for jobs but simply married one moneybag ( some of them are drug peddlers and criminals). So, what's the use of higher education or employment for such ladies

The majority of Nigerian girls prefer the old order where men work and bring home bread while women birth children and take care of the home. So, we don't have any need for all the women empowerment which feminists clamor for. If we allow a system where women got all the education and empowerment they seek whilst they still expect men to be their bread winners, we'll only be giving way to anarchy.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Fearyourcreator: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
A beautiful woman just declared her stand. Lucky is her husband.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Fearyourcreator: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
Jennyclay
Siofra
Pocochants
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.
You won't see them lailai

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Alao046(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

grin grin u Don finish them completely!
I have one like that. She's around 30. Very bitter. Last week she was asking me for money that she's broke. I laugh die. I say I taught u are telling ur followers they don't need men and that you are a very successful business woman. All her pages are just filled with soon to expire girls teaching transferring their bitterness on the young ones cheesy

I swear u get am, "INDEPENDENT POOR LADIES" grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ukaface(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mtcheeew
Na even now sef I watch the video, as person mention my moniker
Firstly, na she know who she Dey attack with that definition of feminist.
And I’ve never said I’m a ‘ feminist’
Yes, I want women to excel, and grow and do great things not necessarily relying on a man, I talk make them disrespect men? But a man that deserves disrespect should also get it.

She said something ‘ why should I work hard when my husband is there’ on that account, I would say she is confused.But these NL men that are ready to attack females won’t question that. Ndi ara

Stay in your marriage and make it work, enjoy it with whatever principle you have but no go kpai because of an efulefu like that woman that stayed in the abusive marriage and finally met herself inside grave.

And no, I won’t wash my ‘ boyfriend’s’ boxers …. Nonsense

The woman is obviously uncouth, see the way abuse Dey flow for her mouth, she fit Dey verbally abuse her husband for house but can be quick to make video stating how she can’t work hard🤣😂😂🤣

Na this video person mention me Dey call me feminist…. Mtcheeew

Goodnight abeg

Inukwa… make I wash boyfriend boxers
Daniel7543

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Boniwhite: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
Nobody told you not to love and respect your husband. You just dey find talk and there are many of your type online. Goodluck to you and your husband.
e pain you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Why are you expired girls turn feminists so bitter about the truth? A 22 year old will never be offended by this. But you people will teach them to be bitter women and join you because he played you and left you for another that you think u are better than. grin

I was a feminist at 20. As soon I became culturally and socially aware, it was a no brainer to me.

Just because you’re too mentally slow to understand broad concepts of social injustices and how they affect everyone even if not you’re not directly affected, doesn’t mean we all are.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by NwaliE01: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Feminism has always being women against men.

They will always say, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.
They tried to belittle the man and worst case make it look as if there's a competition between them and men.
A single man can feed his family, his inlaws, his extended family, his friends and even some extra people, but a woman in the same office, same salary cannot even attempt to do half of the man do for people.
Many women are naturally self centred and that's why if you have a girl and a boy as your children that needs a job. If it's a single vacant and both are qualified, the parent would always prefer the boy to takeup the job rather than the girl.
There is other side to the coin. . . Topic for another day.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by etrange: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2023
Jman06:
Women (especially Nigerian women) don't need any other kind of empowerment! In fact, I now believe that it's completely useless for a girl child to go beyond basic education not to talk of seeking employment. My reason is that men are still expected to cater for women not only in marriage but even in relationships.

Go to the Eastern part of the country, you'll see ladies with university education who would rather prefer to be a house wife to one illiterate in one main market. In fact, the majority of university trained women in that part of the country never even sought for jobs but simply married one moneybag ( some of them are drug peddlers and criminals). So, what's the use of higher education or employment for such ladies

The majority of Nigerian girls prefer the old order where men work and bring home bread while women birth children and take care of the home. So, we don't have any need for all the women empowerment which feminists clamor for. If we allow a system where women got all the education and empowerment they seek whilst they still expect men to be their bread winners, we'll only be giving way to anarchy.

Interesting. Your comment is exactly the reason why you need to support feminism. What you've just described is one of those things that the feminist movement tries to abolish via equity and fairness. That's why I said that feminism is more about women than about men and that men will benefit from it (many Nigerian couples living abroad can tell testify to this power of two). However, it requires a change of mindset on both sides. A key concept in feminism is balance and consent. Both partners may or may not earn income simultaneously, but thier activities must balance out at the end and they must both agree to that. For example, if both partners work 9-5, it makes sense for both to assist each other with basic house keeping stuff. This way, the household income belongs to both of them as well as the home. If one party earns, it's logical for the other party to take over the home keeping, child care and others. This doesn't mean the party at home doesn't bring anything to the table because the only reason we men can travel the world for business is because we know there's somehow to take care of our home and our children. If you doubt me, ask a single father to tell you his story. This is why we have things like alimony in some countries. So it's up to the couple to decide what works for them provided there's balance and consent.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Chee59(f): 2:59am On Nov 06, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by TenQ: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2023
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!
No mam.
Check the definition and principles of feminism! It sounds nice on paper but caustic in implementation

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by JaneYave(f): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:

She's comparing misandrist to real feminist and I don't blame her because a lot of misandrist have hijacked the movement
Seriously

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2023
cococandy:

I was a feminist at 20. As soon I became culturally and socially aware, it was a no brainer to me.

Just because you’re too mentally slow to understand broad concepts of social injustices and how they affect everyone even if not you’re not directly affected, doesn’t mean we all are.

How has that helped you? Did the level of your potential suiters increase or decrease? Are you now attracting high value men or you are just in the space struggling alone because you appear toxic for high valued men?

If you know what you are doing at 20 why didn't you marry a good guy at early age since you know wrong and right and how to get what you want?
I know u will say marriage is not a priority becausr thats what feminists that have expired are telling themselves so they won't appear dumb. Or will u tell me that if you can get married to the guy of you imagination at 23 you will not want it?

The original feminists were good people with sense. They want freedom and equal opportunity for women which is a very wonderful thing and only a wicked person will not support such movement. But yoi see this hate for men you girls of th3s3 days call feminism... it's nothing but pure witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Alao046:

I swear u get am, "INDEPENDENT POOR LADIES" grin grin.
grin grin
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by unbiased2021: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)

I just love this lady. From the day I heard her talk about how ladies deceive men to sponsor them abroad and divorcing them after

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Fiscabally(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Gbam!

Jill Scot ~ The Fact Is (I Need You) Lyrics

[Verse 1]
I can pay my own light bill, baby
Put my own gas in my own car
I can buy my own shoe collection
I've been blessed thus far
I can kill the spider above my bed
Although it's hard because I'm scared
I can even stain and polyurethane
But some things just don't change

[Hook 1]
I need you, yeah
Sometimes so hard to say
I need you
Some things remain

[Verse 2]
I could buy my own groceries, baby
Get my hair tight, my nails right
I can floss my own bling-bling
Write the words to the songs I sing
I can even raise the child we'll make
Make sure he's loved and knows what God gave
I can teach him how to walk and stand
But he needs you to help him be a man

[Hook 2]
We need you
So hard to say
We need you
Some things don't change

[Bridge]
I could be a Congresswoman or a garbagewoman
A police officer or a carpenter
I could be a doctor and a lawyer and a mother
And a "Good God, woman, what you done to me!?" kind of lover
I could be, I could be a computer analyst
The queen with the nappy hair raisin' a fist
Or I could be much more and a myriad of this
Hot as the summer, sweet as the first kiss

[Hook 3]
And even though I could do all of these things...
I need you
And even though I can do all of these things...
We need you...we need you, we need you
And even though I can do all these things by my damn self!
I need you...I do, I do, I do, I do
And even though I can do all of these here things...
I need you...we need you...
We do!
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Atolu01: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Na so
But I hope he will not cry after DNA comes out. No be to come online claim loyalty then you turn around to prove Chris Brown right.

Buahahahahaha grin grin.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Atolu01: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2023
pocohantas:

They would rather tell you of Chiamanda. Someone's gf served him this. Was she a feminist? But same individual is online identifying good women, when he couldn't even get one for himself. grin grin

Buahahahahaha grin grin grin grin. With the pictures and all. Ded.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Atolu01: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2023

Asin ehn... men and disrespecting others can't just be separated

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Atolu01: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:
May God bless this woman

This is the kind of women we need in this world

Death to all feminists.

Death to you. Hateful, abusive, destructive idiots that feel entitled to not deserving, and don't like the taste of, their own medicine.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by GreatAchiever1: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2023
etrange:
Who says feminists don't love thier husbands? Feminism is more about women than about men. It has nothing to do with hating men. If you hate men, you're a misandrist regardless of what you've chosen to call yourself. So ladies that make comments like this are ignorant and they're mostly those eager to be accepted or praised by the other side. I'm not saying we should all agree with feminists (it'd be great if we did). I'm saying that if you must stand against feminism, try to understand the concept at least. Feminism is about equity and fairness. It's about getting rid of prejudice against women. Feminism is about women empowerment. This same lady will come online tomorrow to cry if she loses a position at work because someone believes men are better managers or better leaders. The men that praise her today will be the ones to complain she brings nothing to the table other than her body.

Feminism has been wrong since its first wave.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by achimendy(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

i did.
I am concerned about what happens after all this online pledge. Online loyalist, OFFLINE HOE

😂😂
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by etrange: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Feminism has been wrong since its first wave.

I just saw your sig. It's not worth the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.