Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30820 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Makunahatata: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
bewla:
you sure
No be trolls
yes na, being fine no be by face only na, she is intelligent... And u no see her bobby? 😒

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Laple0541(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Better pikin

If you love and worship your husband, you are loving and worshiping God who will bless you back in return.

Love and respect for one’s husband is not a command from man but from God our creator.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
/

I don't have any problem with feminists. All they have to do is stay away from men.
Case closed. But staying with men, reaping the benefits and still "dragging" stupid
rights is delusional at best. Blame them? No! Blame the men that keep tolerating the nonsense.

Two things I have never seen: 1) A single and happy feminist. 2) A beautiful feminist.

I believe feminism is a ploy by ugly women to drag beautiful women down to their miserable level.

/

13 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Ever8090: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
And she even fine pass all feminist when I know

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Omoawoke2(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
May God bless this woman

This is the kind of women we need in this world

Death to all feminists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why can't you Men comment without seeking validations from the opposite?

Daniel7543:
Jennyclay
Siofra
Pocochants
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.
And not all Men deserve it.
You should learn from this https://www.nairaland.com/7900956/mum-four-refused-walk-away/3#126805605
Woman respected and paid loyalty to her husband's abuses, and her well honored reward as a good ,submissive, virtue and traditional wife was death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Flamemignon1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
zed7:
There are lots of women lately on social media, especially foreign women claiming they submit and 'worship' their husbands or future husbands.

The truth is that a most men will do anything for a woman who is humble and respects him. The best way to tell a man to go hell and he'll actually go is when you tell him with humility and respect. Men are not that complicated and don't demand much.
Men and women are also not a monolith but ok
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by hhelenbaker: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Psalmistproject: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Most of the women's group on social media are all about feminists agenda.

Honestly, just pure hatred for men and their fellow women enjoying a happy home.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)

like cococandy the online feminist only on nairaland.

offline, the serious married woman.

wayo!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by WildChild00(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
O ku orire.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Flamemignon1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You don't get it

Feminists sole agenda is to hate men generally, it doesn't matter whether the man is good or bad.
Will you also say the same thing for men's rights activists which a lot of people have pointed out is to hate women? We shouldn't be associating feminism with misandry, there's a thin line between both, it's the same way we shouldn't be associating men's rights with misogyny,also a thin line between both

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Franknews1: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Watch Burna boy Electrifying Performance As He Kicked off his I TOLD THEM TOUR at BMO Stadium in Los Angeles

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd8d99LNV-Y
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
bet y do women love to mislead less intelligent women?

she will see her husband and worship him but when she see u, she will be acting tough and giving bad adivse that will lead you into fight with your own husband?

don't keep too much female friends if you want your marriage to succeed.

toxic advice.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Flamemignon1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!
She's comparing misandrist to real feminist and I don't blame her because a lot of misandrist have hijacked the movement

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
KingEarnest:
This one is looking for husband. I pity the unlucky man that will make her his wife.

E ma wo aye anti-feminist lode. grin

Even the men she dey cap for nor believe am. Ntooin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ahnie: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
O ku orire.
The sisterhood is proud of her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ClCahiha(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
That's nice

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
ahnie:
The sisterhood is proud of her cheesy

Ah. Abi watin make we say?

Na to wish her well na. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ceejay80s(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
what if the man no still take care of you after every every , What of those men wey dey beat their wives nko ,the woman go still dey dey worship, make everybody do this marriage the way e favour you ooo,e no get formula abeg 😆😆. The husbands that beat their wives is what I called Abnormality among the wicked set of men in the marriage in this generation
Before a man will beat a woman....she might have done the undo....they like claiming victim,
The serpent is not far from every woman

7 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Bigchristo: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)
Thank God she clearly understands the Stan of those feminists, they’re not even hiding it anymore their primary reason to become feminists is to stand up against men, may God give you a good man who will love you genuinely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ahnie: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aluta continua cheesy
Magnoliaa:

Ah. Abi watin make we say?

Na to wish her well na. cheesy
Na the same gang,this one just change clothes.
Lolxx

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by jojothaiv(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abeggiii

In the voice of the resident but objective Nairaland feminazis.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ceejay80s(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
ivolt:
You can only deceive idiots.
No human want to worship another, it is condition that bends crayfish.
What she really want so say is that:
As a jobless woman, she will love and worship my husband if he is rich.
Ekwensu
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
the most idiotic group of feminist to me are those old menopause witches that never got married or had children.

in fact, feminism is for them.

they will blame all their life problems on men.

I just laugh and pass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nobody told you not to love and respect your husband. You just dey find talk and there are many of your type online. Goodluck to you and your husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
Nobody told you not to love and respect your husband. You just they find talk and there are many of your type online. Goodluck to you and your husband.

Feminism is for menopause witches.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

I don't have any problem with feminists. All they have to do is stay away from men.

Disrespectfully not, sir. Not for some of us. grin

If men can be misogynists and still get married to women or have sex with them, why can't we?

It's not even as if there aren't already some women in South Korea who are actively staying away from men, and are refusing to give birth which is affecting their economy in turn, but go off.

Two things I have never seen: 1) A single and happy feminist. 2) A beautiful feminist.

I believe feminism is a ploy by ugly women to drag beautiful women down to their miserable level.

/

Online lo wa. O le soro bo ba se wun e. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by pikechukwu6(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
she is simply looking for who go marry her...Those region always remain in their Papa house because the lack character lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
how can a young black girl be calling herself feminist.

no this is not for the young and beautiful.

go out their, enjoy your life, have fun, meet and match.

succeed, don't allow bitterness and sadness enter your heart.

enjoy the life and make happy memories.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by lavylilly: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

She is VERY Right.🙂

*Food
*House Rent
*School fees
*Children food
*GOTV bills
*Christmas clothes.
*Etc😕😒

A Husband (Particularly a Nigerian husband) deserve to be Worshipped. sad undecided
How many years is your marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.