Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30873 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by GreatAchiever1: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
etrange:

I just saw your sig. It's not worth the time.

You're right; it's not worth the effort. To identify the risks associated with feminism, one must conduct independent research and draw their own conclusions. You will come to the conclusion about feminism that the media feeds you if you don't conduct your own study.
To be a feminist in today's world, I would even say, is instinctive, and I'm trying to free myself from that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by chidiokay: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
cococandy:
Which part of feminism is against being caring and loving?

that you embrace feminism it age 20 does not negate the fact that "Feminism" is relative, moreover Naija feminism differs from global standards except you want to decieve yourself

Naija feminism scope/bandwidth is limited to men and the drive is Women standing up to Men,
feminism resonates from the mentality everything good that goes to men, Women deserve it therefore a real feminist sees a man as rival, coco how do you really care & love a rival other than to fake it

Incase you can't digest the epistle, kindly remove Men from the equation and see what is left of "FEMINISM". undecided
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
etrange:
Who says feminists don't love thier husbands? Feminism is more about women than about men. It has nothing to do with hating men. If you hate men, you're a misandrist regardless of what you've chosen to call yourself. So ladies that make comments like this are ignorant and they're mostly those eager to be accepted or praised by the other side. I'm not saying we should all agree with feminists (it'd be great if we did). I'm saying that if you must stand against feminism, try to understand the concept at least. Feminism is about equity and fairness. It's about getting rid of prejudice against women. Feminism is about women empowerment. This same lady will come online tomorrow to cry if she loses a position at work because someone believes men are better managers or better leaders. The men that praise her today will be the ones to complain she brings nothing to the table other than her body.
I'm going to find you and pay your groom price cool kiss cool
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Farfalla(f): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Basicend:
If what you are saying is truly from your heart. . I tell you. . You will see a lot of marriage proposals. .coz u are already a beautiful woman. .

Which marriage proposal will she see? Which one?

You think we don't know how men pick wives? A man will marry a woman he feels is kinda out of his league in looks and (sometimes) status, and even put up with her crap on top. And, the crazier she is, the longer her queue of proposals.

No man picks a woman based on the intensity of "worshiping" she administers. We've observed these things, we've experienced these things and we've researched these things. We know these things...grin

She'll get plenty of proposals my foot! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by etrange: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm going to find you and pay your groom price cool kiss cool

Better come loaded cause I intend to be a house husband! cheesy
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Maybe you should check your dictionary, until you are able to tell me what happens when people die in which it has been clearly explain in the bible please dont respond, just look inward and discover who you are and your allegiance, mind you, you can decide worship stone
DarkJeddi:
Who said worship is for God?
Do you even know the meaning of worship?
Anyone is free to worship whoever and whatsoever they want to..
If her husband treats her right,she is free to love, respect and worship him..
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by dkidd: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
She just said the truth. Naija feminists are daft. Only good at opposing and standing up against u for no reason at all without even thinking it through until they're messed up.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by DarkJeddi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
brownish0:
Maybe you should check your dictionary, until you are able to tell me what happens when people die in which it has been clearly explain in the bible please dont respond, just look inward and discover who you are and your allegiance, mind you, you can decide worship stone
You are rambling bro..
You asked me to check my dictionary?
Attached is my dictionary,read encircled line properly..
I can't tell what happens when people die and neither can you..
Difference is,you believe a fairy tale book knows..
I can decide to worship stone or I can decide not to worship anything..
It is my prerogative,stop pushing your agenda on others..

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
etrange:

Better come loaded cause I intend to be a house husband! cheesy
Don't worry i be Otedola and Dangote's unborn daughter grin Money is flowing grin
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by edunaragold(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

A lady has made a video berating this generation’s feminists, saying they only teach women how to hate men and leave their husbands. May God bless this woman .

The woman who was embittered by the actions of feminists, made a video calling them out for misleading other women.

According to her, the definition of this present generations feminist is only interested in hating men and not doing what is expected of you as a woman.

In her words;

“What I understand about this generation feminists is, hate men, don’t do what you’re supposed to do as woman for a man.”

“Do not worship men, do not worship your husband. If your husband do small mistake like this, divorce him, don’t stay in your husband’s house. Be a stupid woman, work hard because you don’t want any man to control you.”

The lady stated that she is an independent woman but she would never be a feminist because feminism is all about preaching hatred against men.

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists
The lady berating feminists of this generation.
According to her, she will respect her husband, wash his clothes, kneel to serve him food as a responsible woman while he provides for her as it is his responsibility.

She also warned feminists against advising women to leave their husbands who cheat, as they only divorce their husbands and regret it because outside of the marriage is still hard.

https://www.gistreel.com/these-women-just-teach-others-how-to-hate-men-me-i-will-love-and-worship-my-husband-lady-berates-feminists/
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
You left out the number one meaning and went straight to number 2, you are just ranting and believe what you choose to believe, worship is normally not used in any context except you are making reverence to God or supernatural being........... you can not just say i worship your husband or wife, common sense is not common after all
DarkJeddi:
You are rambling bro..
You asked me to check my dictionary?
Attached is my dictionary,read encircled line properly..
I can't tell what happens when people die and neither can you..
Difference is,you believe a fairy tale book knows..
I can decide to worship stone or I can decide not to worship anything..
It is my prerogative,stop pushing your agenda on others..
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by DarkJeddi(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2023
brownish0:
You left out the number one meaning and went straight to number 2, you are just ranting and believe what you choose to believe, worship is normally not used in any context except you are making reverence to God or supernatural being........... you can not just say i worship your husband or wife, common sense is not common after all

Your beliefs does not confer meanings to the English language..

I sent you the meaning of worship,under the context and you said I'm ranting?😂

I bet you know better than an English dictionary?

I'm not surprised by your bullheaded stubbornness...

Religious fanaticism is synonymous with senselessness..
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thats why i will call you a big head goat but nothing is dere, if i say you worship money, what does that mean to you.............. Malu, worship does not equate respect and love, its more than that, you only worship what can control you, oponu, book is good o, read am, babalawo...
DarkJeddi:

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thats why i will call you a big head goat but nothing is dere, if i say you worship money, what does that mean to you.............. Malu, worship does not equate respect and love, its more than that, you only worship what can control and create you, oponu, book is good o, read am, babalawo...the word worship is extreme and deep, Ewu, again you left the main meaning and went for a meaning in another context it was not used, empty skull
DarkJeddi:

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Buskynwa: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
zed7:
There are lots of women lately on social media, especially foreign women claiming they submit and 'worship' their husbands or will to future husbands.

The truth is that most men will do anything for a woman who is humble and respects him. The best way to tell a man to go to hell and he'll actually go is when you tell him with humility and respect. Men are not that complicated and don't demand much.

You don spill out our secret sha grin

Seeing unintelligent women suffer is a joy to behold for me as a man, women are supposed to enjoy life more as the weaker sex but no,they all want to compete with men.
Funny thing is they can't even come close
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Kipaji: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2023
She loves and worship her husband with her titties out for other men to see.
Yeah right.
Focus on actions not on words.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by DarkJeddi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
brownish0:
Thats why i will call you a big head goat but nothing is dere, if i say you worship money, what does that mean to you.............. Malu, worship does not equate respect and love, its more than that, you only worship what can control and create you, oponu, book is good o, read am, babalawo...the word worship is extreme and deep, Ewu, again you left the main meaning and went for a meaning in another context it was not used, empty skull
You are a D1mwitted tool..

No matter how much you want to twist the meanings of the word worship ,to suit your demented religious agenda..

The English language does not care about your stvpid religious fanaticism..

You can reserve the meanings of worship,for your skydaddy alone..

You don't control how others decide to use it..

So,fur.ck off. 😂
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
knowledge is power, Reading is super power...........when you lack both, you become stupid. i will advice you to buy all the dictionaries and further check for the first meaning of the word worship and in what context can it be used that it would mean otherwise, you are stupid oooooo school is scam to you
DarkJeddi:
You are a D1mwitted tool..

No matter how much you want to twist the meanings of the word worship ,to suit your demented religious agenda..

The English language does not care about your stvpid religious fanaticism..

You can reserve the meanings of worship,for your skydaddy alone..

You don't control how others decide to use it..

So,fur.ck off. 😂
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by DarkJeddi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
brownish0:
knowledge is power, Reading is super power...........when you lack both, you become stupid. i will advice you to buy all the dictionaries and further check for the first meaning of the word worship and in what context can it be used that it would mean otherwise, you are stupid oooooo school is scam to you
Knowledge is power?😂

The only knowledge you know about,is from a fairy tale book..

A book of fantasy, written 10000 years ago by some primitive goatherders..

Talking snakes and donkeys..

Some dude walking on water..

Same dude miraculously rising from death?

And you want to talk to me about knowledge?

The irony..🤣
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Many ladies in Nigeria today who claim to be feminists are actually femi-nazis. They don't think men should exist
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by MrCork: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Siofra won't like this post. grin

Brother..Siofra is on ban until March 2024 for her usual stupidity on nairaland & cussing inosent people.....good news is she will not be able to respond sir!
....THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofense) wink
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Dey play you hear, now you have a fixed mindset, dont worry it will take time for you to understand, continue to wallow in lack of knowledge.
DarkJeddi:
Knowledge is power?😂

The only knowledge you know about,is from a fairy tale book..

A book of fantasy, written 10000 years ago by some primitive goatherders..

Talking snakes and donkeys..

Some dude walking on water..
i
Same dude miraculously rising from death?

And you want to talk to me about knowledge?

The irony..🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.