Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30861 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sylve11: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
tiger28:
What ppl don't understand is the Satanic and "silent" force behind most feminist groups......

Most of them are LED by LESBIANS Or Bisexual Women!!!

Their MAIN objective is to adulterate the essence of the word FAMILY![Father + Mother = Children]

I once met a gyt who said he's a feminist. I don't understand. The way he's talking ehn. From this your comment, I am beginning to think he's a bi.

Good luck to them, anyway. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by alphaNomega: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Very true. Most of these "feminists" share one thing in common, they are undesirable by men as a reliable partner. they are only good for intercourse. that is why they have so many messages in their dm.

alos, they are ugly as heck

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sylve11: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

Another 419 is Chiamanda Adichie.

That wan is happily married too.

She be studio feminist but submissive wife, once them enter house.

Look, unless u married a tranny, men generally love a woman that is caring and loving.

No man wants to be with a Mike Tysonn or Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder.

Everyday wahala, no peace.

person like me go just go work normally from their board plane and fly out to another location.

e go be like film trick

Your children nko? cool
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sylve11: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:

If you can show me one comment, not five, where I said a woman shouldn't cook for her man or respect him, I would give you the equivalent of $200 NOW. Because e be like say some of una dey m_d.

I wondered why him include your name.

cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:

They would rather tell you of Chiamanda. Someone's gf served him this. Was she a feminist? But same individual is online identifying good women, when he couldn't even get one for himself. grin grin
Lol... Feminists are doing great and taking care of their men, Nl guys with "good women" are getting prison yard food package grin grin
Nawa!
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Christistruth00: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
cool

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by etrange: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who says feminists don't love thier husbands? Feminism is more about women than about men. It has nothing to do with hating men. If you hate men, you're a misandrist regardless of what you've chosen to call yourself. So ladies that make comments like this are ignorant and they're mostly those eager to be accepted or praised by the other side. I'm not saying we should all agree with feminists (it'd be great if we did). I'm saying that if you must stand against feminism, try to understand the concept at least. Feminism is about equity and fairness. It's about getting rid of prejudice against women. Feminism is about women empowerment. This same lady will come online tomorrow to cry if she loses a position at work because someone believes men are better managers or better leaders. The men that praise her today will be the ones to complain she brings nothing to the table other than her body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Some men are really wonderful and I'm one of them, but I hope she's not saying that because she has found a guy bankrolling her

Meaning?
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!
Nigerian feminists are just bitter women. First turn off for me. Very annoying people
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
what if the man no still take care of you after every every , What of those men wey dey beat their wives nko ,the woman go still dey dey worship, make everybody do this marriage the way e favour you ooo,e no get formula abeg 😆😆. The husbands that beat their wives is what I called Abnormality among the wicked set of men in the marriage in this generation
I pity women that see the negative things online and asume that's the bigger picture. 90% of people have happy homes. The 10% that don't have sense are the once disturbing us on social media. Which sensible woman or man will come online and broadcast his marital problems? Only the 10% delusional people.

The saddest thing is that because the 90% don't talk, young girls and boys assume that there's a big problem in marriage and are mislead.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, we have way more good people than bad people, I won't allow a delusional mofo who couldn't make his or hers work to tell me how to run mine.... that would be stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Alao046(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Nigerian feminists are just bitter women. First turn off for me. Very annoying people

One thing that still wonders me is i have never ever in my life seen a rich or wealthy feminist.
They are always poor.
Whether in Africa, America, Europe, its still thesame, they are becoming poorer generation by generation, year by year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by reddingtonblack: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What a K.O. grin grin

He will tell you he dated that kind of woman so he can better appreciate the good one when he finds her.

But come, how do you have this picture handy? You save am for folder?

ika !! Lmao

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alao046:

One thing that still wonders me is i have never ever in my life seen a rich or wealthy feminist.
They are always poor.
Whether in Africa, America, Europe, its still thesame, they are becoming poorer generation by generation, year by year.

Very poor people. And western feminists are not disrespectful. They just want equal opportunities, that's all

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by DarkJeddi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
brownish0:
Nobody is stopping you from loving your husband but worship is for God, just respect your husband headship and respect, husbands to need to respect their wives also and understand that you need their their opinions and contributions to make a family work, every leader must listen to advise and way the options

video editors, tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2BhOcSPAuw
Who said worship is for God?
Do you even know the meaning of worship?
Anyone is free to worship whoever and whatsoever they want to..
If her husband treats her right,she is free to love, respect and worship him..

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by yommen: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
Na so
But I hope he will not cry after DNA comes out. No be to come online claim loyalty then you turn around to prove Chris Brown right.

Do you mean no case of infidelity has ever happened among Igbos? What is this idiot talking about na?

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
Jennyclay
Siofra
[/b]Pocochants[b]
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.
she's the odd one out in that group

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Allisgud: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Konji don reset her medulla,Dem no dey tell person
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Alao046(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Very poor people. And western feminists are not disrespectful. They just want equal opportunities, that's all

They have given feminist everything they demand for, freedom, education, work opportunity.
Still and still, men are the ones making money, men are still the ones in the top 100, top 1000 wealthiest people everywhere in the world. One now wonders what these feminist have been doing all over the years, then you just realised that they don't have the brain and intellectual capacity to make money or build wealth, hence they always become poorer and poorer, year by year, generation by generation.

Then they get angry that men are they ones controlling the world and controlling the women even they the feminist themselves, ignorantly forgetting that it is who has money that will be in control and they do not ever have the brain to make money.

All the Feminist i have met online and offline are always wretched and poor, I have never ever met a wealthy one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

Feminism is something the whites weaponised against the black man in America.

Once their women call police, they will come and empty the magazine on him and she will start crying but he is dead.

I have seen too many of such videos in America.

The black men and women over their are like two different race.

Also, they used it to divert attention from slavery and oppression by creating categories to underscores the prejudice of racism.

i.e. if u are complaining about racism, they will include homosexual and feminism.

They even managed to dividie the black man family and home.

Western black women never needed feminism but women in Africa NEED feminism.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by superCleanworks(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
yommen:

Do you mean no case of infidelity has ever happened among Igbos? What is this idiot talking about na?

Take your tribal blindness to your father and mother you boring monkey
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by 43Ronin: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
lol dem go dey share pussy like Jennifer Lopez all because of cheating naija husband... naija hubby wey ne d same across all tribes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by IkePeters(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct. 👌

Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by highness25(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

This one de fine husband, na format she de use. Which one be "how can I work hard when my husband is there". Na liability you wan turn ni?
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by SocialJustice: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sweet girl

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Most of these feminists don't understand that if you LOVE and RESPECT your husband, there is nothing that he won't do for your parents and your younger siblings.

They complain that there husbands are stingy to her family, but won't tell you how they maltreat the man in his house.

I can't count what my brother inlaws have done for us.

When my bro and I landed in the United States , my brother-in-law allowed us to stay in his house for more than a year. If my Sister wasn't a good wife, there's no way he will allow that.

Moral lesson: Ladies be nice, love, and respect that man that found you worthy to answer his name amongst other ladies.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
A beautiful woman just declared her stand. Lucky is her husband.
@Bluntguy talk is a dime a dozen
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by YourGFsnatcher: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alao046:

They have given feminist everything they demand for, freedom, education, work opportunity.
Still and still, men are the ones making money, men are still the ones in the top 100, top 1000 wealthiest people everywhere in the world. One now wonders what these feminism have been doing all over the years, then you just realised that they don't have the brain and intellectual capacity to make money or build wealth, hence they are always become poorer and poorer, year by year, generation by generation.

Then they get angry that men are they ones controlling the world and controlling the women even they the feminist themselves, ignorantly forgetting that it is who has money that will be in control and they do not ever have the brain to make money.

All the Feminist i have met online and offline are always wretched and poor, I have never ever met a wealthy one.

This is it completely! The movement is now a reducle. And for African girls anyone who's heart was broken will just turn feminists and men haters. Very wretched

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Alao046(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

This is it completely! The movement is now a reducle. And for African girls anyone who's heart was broken will just turn feminists and men haters. Very wretched

Mostly those old hags above 30yrs grin . Those ones wey no see who go marry them, they will finally retire to Feminism and open one YouTube channel/Facebook page to start brainwashing the younger ones.
And not to forget, they will always still be poor grin grin .
At least lets start seeing rich and wealthy Feminist so that we guys can marry them and become their house husband and live in bliss while they go out there and bring money home. But no, you will never ever find one, they are always broke, poor, wretched and most of the times bitterly ugly grin .

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by stephenponti(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

This is the type of woman every responsible man wants to marry

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by APOPTOSIS: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
KingEarnest:
This one is looking for husband. I pity the unlucky man that will make her his wife.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
I don’t know which feminist told her not to live and worship her husband.

Not every brainless bimbo deserves an audience.
How can you have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even begin to understand the concept of what is being talked about?

Now she got views and likes. Then what?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

like cococandy the online feminist only on nairaland.

offline, the serious married woman.

wayo!

I am a serious married woman. Which part of that is anti feminist?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.