Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? (32503 Views)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Roozzaay(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
SAMBARRY:
hmnn it's bad enough that her family has already torn her down.yes what she did is very bad and traumatic for the kids because such image will never leave their minds for the rest of their lives but putting someone that's already down will do no good after all her family and associates have abandoned her

Madam after everyone including your children have forsaken you please look into Jesus the one who forgives and heals.i know suicide will be tempting for now but please don't give it a thought.cry to Jesus,ask him to forgive you and for the meantime leave that your home where you are because your husband and children will never see you the same away.now this is why I said you should leave

Nothing you do henceforth will ever be be good in their sight.if you like cook jollof rice morning afternoon and evening,if you like kneel down to greet your kids,the motherly honour that innately comes with a child for his Mom is gone.its worse when the child that caught you is a boy.it takes the grace of God for him to even respect you or take any thing you say seriously again

Again forget about advice.you can never advise them again or tell them what is right or wrong.they will never listen to you or take anything you say seriously.bottom line is that you have lost your kids forever

Another reason why I said you should leave is that your husband can never trust you again.lai lai.ask any man.if you just as much as say good morning to any man even if it's just ordinary basic greetings that there's nothing personal, your husband will think maybe the man sef don pen1s you.

Solution: just leave that environment and rent a place to stay and be asking God for forgiveness while giving to those in need,then pray for your husband and children to love you again.trust me life will never be the same with your absence in that family and it will get to a stage where your kids will miss you and begin to ask of you.it will take a long time for that to happen,it may take as long as 20 years but it will happen.even if your husband remarries another woman your children will still feel the void of motherhood missing.aside that when they get of age they'll want to marry so they will inevitably call you.but again pray.praywr changes situations and people

I agreed with everything else you said and it's a good piece for real except this part "trust me life will never be the same with your absence in that family" the truth is nobody give a dime about her again in that house, she should just do as you said but that that part hoping they would miss her, only God can make that happen.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by TRAPLORD13: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
mbaise1000:
This is the reason I didn't Mary a woman I woman I really wanted to marry because, I always think that any one who have tasted before will get a go again unless the opportunity did not come, anyways, I didn't believe the story but if by any chance it's true, the best option is not to divorce, because God hates divorce, that is if you are a Christian, though you have defiled the marriage bed which is a ground for divorce in a Christian marriage but the bible continued to say that if you choose that very option, you must remain unmarried for the rest of your life, what that means is that you are encouraged to make peace again with your spouse and continue with the marriage. Because if go ahead again and marry another you are commiting adultry, and the person that marrys you is also commiting adultry, so you are expected to forgive because it's practically impossible for the one that has tasted this sweet thing to desist for the rest of their active life.
For those that are going to be challenging what I said, remember also that the disciples of Jesus Christ told Him that this is very difficult and Jesus told his disciples that this law is not for everyone, it's only for THOSE who will be able to keep it, THOSE are the children of God, if you can't keep it. It will mean that you are not of Jesus Christ
You have spoken excellently bro.
No other way around this matter.
The Bible is there for us to make reference to on every life's issues.nice one

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by simimog01: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
JASONjnr:

Forgiveness is difficult when a woman you share your body with can easily be sexed.

If it wasn't for marriage and the kids involved, I am certain, the man would've ended the relationship long ago.

You don't forgive a cheating wife.

She will definitely do it again and again and even wiser.

If you must forgive the first time, be ready to keep forgiving her.

But you can forgive a cheating husband??

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by TRAPLORD13: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Madam what you did is pure evil.
Just pray your family find the grace to forgive this unforgivable deed you committed
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by daddyxavier: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am not saying the story is a poorly constructed lie but it reeks of falsehood and fiction. Lets say you so dumb, the guy won't agree to cheat with you in your house knowing fully well that your husband is in town and it's almost time for your kids to get back from school. Additionally, the perfect coincidence of your kids and husband catching you only happens in Asaba and Indian movies.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by spawnx: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oga calm down. Life ain't that difficult.
Think9ja:
I rather die and go to hell than forgive a woman that allows another man access to hear body. Whether that is kissing, sucking or fvcking.

Whether it happened ten years ago, the day I find out, that's the end. I swear I can poison her to death. I can be that vindictive

I must marry a virgin. I don't care how good your character is, the fact that you couldn't close your legs for your future husband disqualifies you. I can date and love you, but I'm never taking you to momma. I just can't trust you. Even the virgin is 50/50 trust, in the sense that I know she's human and every human has his price. But for a non virgin, trust is zero

So many whores parading themselves themselves as wives and mothers.

Tufiakwa
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Kcgeology: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
The fact that your husband has not reported you to his people means he is considering giving you a second chance. Bear the trial period with patience and prayer. Hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by simimog01: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's quite unfortunate that this happened (that is if it is true), however, 11 months is a long time to hold a grudge. If there is anyone your husband respects (say a pastor), you can maybe approach the person to mediate on your behalf. Also, you should pray....like a lot. If you really want to save your marriage, then please pray. Pray that this does not tear your marriage, and ask God to redeem it. The truth is God has forgiven you but your husband needs to heal, and you must pray for him, otherwise the devil will use the pain to destroy your family; and this is still going on after 11 months, then you have lots of work to do. I hope this works out well for you.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Burgerlomo: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Angrymode: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
"Sir, should I divorce or remain subject to this punishment for my infidelity? Or leave and start a new life without my family? What should I do ?

I am a married woman. I have no problems in my marriage. My husband had just been posted to another city. But I knew a young man when I was younger. We got back in touch. As chance would have it, we ran into each other one day when we were leaving the hospital.

We called each other regularly and saw each other. But I couldn't imagine it could reignite the flame still inside me. Unknown to my husband I told him out and welcomed him home. One day I introduced my husband to him. Everything was fine.

One day I fall so low by sleeping with him in my home. The children returning from school accompanied by my husband caught us in the act.

My husband and the children didn't say anything and my friend also left. Since that day neither my husband nor the children speak to me. No one eats the food I make. No child accepts that I even touch them for their shower. No one asks for my help with their class assignment. My friend also abandoned me.

I begged my husband for forgiveness but nothing. It has already been 11 months that I have lived as a stranger in the house. Their silence weighs on me. I told my parents about this.

My father no longer speaks to me. My mother occasionally only insults and calls me a harlot and stupid. I don't dare tell his family exactly. My husband also didn't tell his family.

I'm so ashamed of what I did. I broke my home. I do not know what to do"

Just accept your stupidity and walk out of your family you have completely lost. After that, feel free to be the Harlot you are!
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by hobat4cash(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mhizzard:
So you expect him to talk to after your dirty act.the man really loves that is why he have not throw you out of the house and tell none of his family.
The man is quiet for the sake of the children not for her.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by oaktown101(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Forgive kee you there.
BOSSkesh:
We must learn to forgive and move on
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
"Sir, should I divorce or remain subject to this punishment for my infidelity? Or leave and start a new life without my family? What should I do ?

I am a married woman. I have no problems in my marriage. My husband had just been posted to another city. But I knew a young man when I was younger. We got back in touch. As chance would have it, we ran into each other one day when we were leaving the hospital.

We called each other regularly and saw each other. But I couldn't imagine it could reignite the flame still inside me. Unknown to my husband I told him out and welcomed him home. One day I introduced my husband to him. Everything was fine.

One day I fall so low by sleeping with him in my home. The children returning from school accompanied by my husband caught us in the act.

My husband and the children didn't say anything and my friend also left. Since that day neither my husband nor the children speak to me. No one eats the food I make. No child accepts that I even touch them for their shower. No one asks for my help with their class assignment. My friend also abandoned me.

I begged my husband for forgiveness but nothing. It has already been 11 months that I have lived as a stranger in the house. Their silence weighs on me. I told my parents about this.

My father no longer speaks to me. My mother occasionally only insults and calls me a harlot and stupid. I don't dare tell his family exactly. My husband also didn't tell his family.

A FOOLISH WOMAN SCATTERS HER HOME sad
U BELONG TO THE STREETS BIKO.

EVERYONE BEWARE OF OKAFOR'S LAW.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by yemmit90: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
socialmediaman:
Looks very fake. Children won’t reject food cooked by their mother, what will they eat? They don’t bear grudges like that

My thought exactly. Besides, who keep a wife caught red handed with another man on her matrimonial bed in the same house for 11 months.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
WHEN YOU HEAR THAT WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT..... no this kinda thing cry
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Angrymode: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
simimog01:
It's quite unfortunate that this happened (that is if it is true), however, 11 months is a long time to hold a grudge. If there is anyone your husband respects (say a pastor), you can maybe approach the person to mediate on your behalf. Also, you should pray....like a lot. If you really want to save your marriage, then please pray. Pray that this does not tear your marriage, and ask God to redeem it. The truth is God has forgiven you but your husband needs to heal, and you must pray for him, otherwise the devil will use the pain to destroy your family; and this is still going on after 11 months, then you have lots of work to do. I hope this works out well for you.

There is no remedy to this! She should shamefully exit herself from the family.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jughead29: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
abnormalities has happened..... God's judgement on people like you are immeasurable.....The man can't forgive you, better he divorce you and move on. So that you can continue your harlot life.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That's a Serious case. What do u expect him to do? Why don't you marry the guy he slept with ? Ohhh he doesn't want someone who's already married? But you guys can fvck. It's despicable. What we're u expecting before? He ruined your marriage
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by saysoo: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
You wanted outside. This is the perfect time. You don't deserve a family. Though it is a make up story.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
We must learn to forgive and move on

Who should forgive who? Definitely not the husband because he can't br that stupid
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
THESE DAYS WE DON'T CONDONE INFIDELITY IN RELATIONSHIP AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE....?
MAY THE GUILT NOT KILL YOU IF AT ALL YOU ARE REMORSEFUL.
I KNOW U CAN STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL THAT YOUNG MAN THAT HE'S THE CAUSE OF THE WHOLE THING angry
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Burgerlomo: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
If you love your Husband, and your family, u will not have treated them that way..

It's in the DNA
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin grin
Madam if you love your husband divorce him abeg and move to that young man
Gbam! Since they can fvck. Let them marry
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop writing rubbish Abeg! undecided

What did he say that's rubbish? Abi u can't read?
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
chidiokay:

No one asked for what the man should do, if only you had taken few seconds to read the headline undecided undecided thats how they fail jamb

The beautiful thing about the Internet is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, which also apply to me, so next time, except my comment defines your existence, jump and pass, it is not by force to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Sammy101111(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
My only advice is just calm down your self no matter how worst or bad a woman is it easier for a woman to always find love . For now your husband as already terminated the marriage the only thing you can do is just to stay up a roll with someone serious not a guy that just want to knack you . And this time don’t Bleep up .
It easier for a woman to tell a man if he’s not pleasing you well on bed or in any aspect so make a new U turn to your life
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by VIKTO83(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Keep being a good woman.
God will intervene.
Please suucide is never an option.

Jewessgratitud3
post=126811104:

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by nedekid: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Think9ja:
I rather die and go to hell than forgive a woman that allows another man access to hear body. Whether that is kissing, sucking or fvcking.

Whether it happened ten years ago, the day I find out, that's the end. I swear I can poison her to death. I can be that vindictive

I must marry a virgin. I don't care how good your character is, the fact that you couldn't close your legs for your future husband disqualifies you. I can date and love you, but I'm never taking you to momma. I just can't trust you. Even the virgin is 50/50 trust, in the sense that I know she's human and every human has his price. But for a non virgin, trust is zero

So many whores parading themselves themselves as wives and mothers.

Tufiakwa
When we were kids, we had pictures of red Ferraris and Lamborghini on our bedroom walls.
Today we drive Toyota, Hondas etc

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
He should forgive her, after all so many wives forgive their cheating husbands who are still on their cheating spree, so he should forgive and forget.

Birds of the same feather
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Birds of the same feather

Is your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Is your mother.
Expired HO
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
HARD BIBLE TRUTH : UNDER THE OLD TESTAMENT, THIS HORRIBLE SIN WAS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH THROUGH STONING. IN THIS TIME OF GRACE, THE BITTER AND HARD TRUTH IS THAT A WOMAN HAS NO BIBLE RIGHT TO DIVORCE A MAN, NEITHER DOES A MAN HAVE ANY SCRIPTURAL BACKING TO DIVORCE A WOMAN ON THE BASIS OF ADULTERY. TERRIBLE IS A LIGHT WORD TO USE IN DESCRIBING THE EVIL U COMMITTED BUT BIBLE ONLY PERMITTED A MAN TO PUT AWAY HIS WIFE AND MARY ANOTHER, ONLY FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION AND NOT ADULTERY AND BOTH ARE NOT THESAME. IF THE MAN HAS THE GRACE TO FORGIVE U, FINE. IF HE DOESNT, YOU CAN LEAVE BUT WILL REPENT AND SINCERELY SERVE GOD WITH YOUR LIFE UNTO THE END OR END UP IN HELL IF YOU ENTER INTO A SECOND MARRIAGE. ANOTHER BITTER TRUTH IS THAT THE MAN BY THE SCRIPTURE AS HARD AND DIFFICULT AS IT IS, IS OBLIGATED TO FORGIVE U AS HE HAS NO BIBLE RIGHT TO DIVORCE YOU BASED ON ADULTERY. THIS WAS WHAT OUR LORD JESUS PREACHED IN MATTHEW 19 AND THEY TOLD HIM THAT IF THAT BE SO THAT IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR A MAN TO MARRY BECAUSE THEY WERENT READY TO FORGIVE SUCH. OUR LORD PREACHED FORGIVENESS 70 X 7 A DAY IN MATTHEW 18 BEFORE PREACHING MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE IN MATTHEW 19. THE WORD DIVORCE IS NOT IN THE BIBLE AND GOD HATES IT AND EXPECTS US TO FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER EVEN AS HE DAILY FORGIVES OUR MANY SINS. I CANT GO INTO DETAILS TO AVOID MAKING IT TO LENGTHY BUT A MAN CAN ONLY DIVORCE BASED ON FORNICATION NOT ADULTERY,WHILE YOU CAN LEAVE IF YOU HAVE REPENTED SINCERELY AND BEGGED HIM TO FORGIVE U BUT HE REFUSED. AFTER LEAVING, YOU ARE TO REMAIN SINGLE AND SERVE GOD ALL THE WAY THROUGH OR END UP IN HELL IF YOU TRY A 2ND MARRIAGE. EMAIL cfountainoftruth@yahoo.com for your questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.