Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Should I Do About This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Girl? (3751 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About This Girl? by Thazard(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

P.S : I’ve never had a girlfriend before!

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

Today my boss told me to call her and make inquiries about the price of materials which I did reluctantly.As soon as the phone started ringing,she picked it up and we discussed business only.

Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

That’s why I came here for your advice.Please what do I do? I’m really confuse.

P.S : No matter what you say,our business relationship is going to continue.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by whatmoreng: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
She is not interested. She was only friendly with you cos of the business which is usual. Let her be

13 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by fyzaila: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
whatmoreng:
She is not interested. She was only friendly with you cos of the business which is usual. Let her be

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2023

At the bolded you already voiced out and stated your mind already, so why seeking opinion again?

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Thazard(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

At the bolded you already voiced out and stated your mind already, so why seeking opinion again?

Actually I was seeking advice on the romance part.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by spencekat(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,[/b][b][/b]I would be at her place to treat her that way.[b][b][/b]She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

Today my boss told me to call her and make inquiries about the price of materials which I did reluctantly.As soon as the phone started ringing,she picked it up and we discussed business only.

Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

Wrong move!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by MikeofKd(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Oga with all these ur narration now , if d girl later wants you to be her lover , u sef go say yes , open ur eyes nigga , she belongs to d streets

Women would date 10 different niggas and make all of them feel special . Lol

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:

Then thighten your game and follow your instincts maybe she's only playing hard to get
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by spencekat(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why did you ask her if she was single?
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Thazard(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Then thighten your game and follow your instincts maybe she's only playing hard to get

But she said she have a boyfriend!
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by spencekat(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

His game was and still watery.

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Thazard(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
spencekat:
Why did you ask her if she was single?

That's what I've been blaming myself for.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by spencekat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:

That's what I've been blaming myself for.
Just assume the role of her bf .The girl was liking you before you blew the chance.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by spencekat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:

Most girls will always say they have bfs even when they don't have.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:

Then free her for now but continue the patronage but minimize communication
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
spencekat:
His game was and still watery.

I guess so
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by slimjohn2k5: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
That part of your instinct that sent u here for advise, hv already answered your question.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by TotoGame(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
When you collected her number, you did exactly what she wanted which is "frequent calls"
I met a beautiful girl wey dey form watin i no know for church last year, I got her number but never texted nor called her ...I still meet her every Sunday, we greet ,I go my way ...this continued till close to two months

One sunday afternoon, we met as usual, she asked me if I lost the number she gave me some time ago, I said No, I asked her any issue? She said No ooo, I said Ok and went my way.....the werey later got my No from the church youths Whatsapp group and inboxed me.....na so our love life start till today,

Na later in the relationship my babe confessed to me say I made her so curious then, she asked herself which kind guy be this , it's that couriousity that drawed her to me

18 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Blaky2235(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
fyzaila:

Seconded
thirded

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Blaky2235(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
fyzaila:

Seconded
thirded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Entanglement: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

element of a finished man!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by sulakishop(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Children should simply leave dating alone
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Chicagograduate(m): 2:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Na like this person dey take drink sniper.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Sucre6: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2023
So u want to treat her like a baby and u wanted to do that In her house?

The girl see you as a potential parasite, she sees you like that kinda of a guy who would always come to a girl house to eat, pass the night and bug her private life, girls don't want that and u don't ask a girl if she is in a relationship, shot your shot if you like her, if she likes u too, she would date you.

You messed up already, you don't have game at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2023
Every girl already has a boyfriend no matter how ugly she is, the idea is push out the bastàrd and fix your self in. How would you do that? Simple, play a very mature game, don't present yourself as a lover, go as a friend, from friendship you make yourself her desired lover and easily you switch on shikenan!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Lovemeharder(f): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Let her be! Move on!
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Bellotelli: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2023
When she said she want a baby girl's treatment, what she meant was someone to spend money on her. Open ya eyes cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by oz4real83(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2023
They run a business and you are their customer, because she treats you nicely to retain your patronage, you misinterpreted such treat into love. She was honest to enough to let you know that she was into a serious relationship but you still don't wanna move on. This is where the problem most relationships that didn't last have, the partners always see the signs but they won't let go, they believe it will work out later and become disappointed 😞
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by DiskJokeyManic: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:

I undastand u were trying to b real with her by telling her u wanted a relationship but u messed it all up......... U would av just gone wit the flow ND see where everything ends,

Wit de way she replied of u wanting to come ova to her place was even a clear greenlight dat u guys could knack. Wow.......

Wat u would av done when u were already 90% sure she would let u av Sxx with her was changin de topic to something more else (Not sexual) immidiately.... Den restrategise,,,,, fix a date to go chillout with her ND after the date u just might be surprise she will willingly follow u home.......if she doesn't,,, don't even stress it or remind her of it.....

Keep flowin with her...... A day will come wen she will be de one to ask of ur location so she can come ova sef🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Starboytwo(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Pls try nd knack her inside that small shop, she go respect you so much.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by UcheKingsley1: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:

You are a good guy, she see you as a weak guy in relationships issues, maybe boring which inturn is stopping her to fully be yours.

Well, the solution, tell her straight to her face that you like her and one other girl and you are contemplating on who to go for. Then, reduce your calls and social vices towards her, that would make her to sit up for you and understand that she is an option to you.

Then, when you notice that she is more willing for you, take her outside her place for fun, don't be boring, touch her hands, breast, ass and hair in the process, whine her head and must fvck her in that encounter to enhance the total submission to you. Note, fvck her very well that she will not easily forget.

When that happens, withdraw from her, hardly reachout to her, see her draw towards you as much as possible. Then continue the fvcking streaks. You won..
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by osmosis101(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Bro,if u see girls wey dey friendly and jovial,u go think say dey don fall for u and dont be surprised she has 10 other guys she treats just lyk u.... If she really want u, I bet my scrotum she's gonna deny her relationship..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman / This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.