Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Should I Do About This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Girl? (3762 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by chinnystore23: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Buying All Old Linkedin Logs 2020 down too 2015
Message me on whatsapp @ Zero Nine One Six Zero Seven Seven Six Seven Five Eight
I am always online
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by holicupp(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

P.S : I’ve never had a girlfriend before!

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

Today my boss told me to call her and make inquiries about the price of materials which I did reluctantly.As soon as the phone started ringing,she picked it up and we discussed business only.

Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

That’s why I came here for your advice.Please what do I do? I’m really confuse.

P.S : No matter what you say,our business relationship is going to continue.

If I'm interested in a lady I don't ask if she has a boyfriend or not
I will simply go on to toast her hoping for two things acceptances or rejection

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
TotoGame:
When you collected her number, you did exactly what she wanted which is "frequent calls"
I met a beautiful girl wey dey form watin i no know for church last year, I got her number but never texted nor called her ...I still meet her every Sunday, we greet ,I go my way ...this continued till close to two months

One sunday afternoon, we met as usual, she asked me if I lost the number she gave me some time ago, I said No, I asked her any issue? She said No ooo, I said Ok and went my way.....the werey later got my No from the church youths Whatsapp group and inboxed me.....na so our love life start till today,

Na later in the relationship my babe confessed to me say I made her so curious then, she asked herself which kind guy be this , it's that couriousity that drawed her to me
So your babe na the werey?

You dey date werey?

What does that make you? Wereyyyyy!!! In a bid to sound woke, you just rubbished yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Starboytwo:
Pls try nd knack her inside that small shop, she go respect you so much.
Starboythree....

Wereyyyyy!!!!😂

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by WantsandMore: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2023
TotoGame:
When you collected her number, you did exactly what she wanted which is "frequent calls"
I met a beautiful girl wey dey form watin i no know for church last year, I got her number but never texted nor called her ...I still meet her every Sunday, we greet ,I go my way ...this continued till close to two months

One sunday afternoon, we met as usual, she asked me if I lost the number she gave me some time ago, I said No, I asked her any issue? She said No ooo, I said Ok and went my way.....the werey later got my No from the church youths Whatsapp group and inboxed me.....na so our love life start till today,

Na later in the relationship my babe confessed to me say I made her so curious then, she asked herself which kind guy be this , it's that couriousity that drawed her to me
Yuu sabi game. On behalf of all alphas, i hereby give you the title of "Sabinus II" of nairaland. Sorry person don collect "I"

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by WantsandMore: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

If I'm interested in a lady I don't ask if she has a boyfriend or not
I will simply go on to toast her hoping for two things acceptances or rejection
OP is gradually learning,
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by DonroxyII: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2023
TotoGame:

She is a type with attention freak .. Some girls are as Craze as You Such That Once You Ghost Her, She Ghost You ..

If you call her, She will drop You .....

I think the marketability of a girl & Calibre of Guy Wooing Her Determines how she caves !

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by holicupp(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
WantsandMore:
OP is gradually learning,

Nobody I repeat no girl would actually tell you that they are single except the few mature one's so what I does when I meet someone i like is assume she has someone already then I will try to win her over is a win win situation cause in a case where she has someone already she might just let u smash and pass or possibly become her bestie
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Starboytwo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
luminouz:

Starboythree....

Wereyyyyy!!!!😂
hahaha, I hail, boss man😂
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capricona:
This is good Kunle.

Human first before gender keep it up
K
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by seanwilliam(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dem no Dey open mouth toast naija girl .,, na after una don knack she go assume that herself. No Dey appear desperate when approaching naija girl..

What to do? Play mind game with her; ignore her.

If she likes you , she’ll find way back to your life.

You have scarcity mindset. Moving forward embrace abundant mindset…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capricona:
If you ever reply me with such again I'll post your nudes. angry angry sad angry

K
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capricona:
Fear has gripped him I won't do such. 😂

Just be good I'm not fighting you, just guiding you right.

K
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by TotoGame(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
DonroxyII:
She is a type with attention freak .. Some girls are as Craze as You Such That Once You Ghost Her, She Ghost You ..

If you call her, She will drop You .....

I think the marketability of a girl & Calibre of Guy Wooing Her Determines how she caves !

Yeah I agree with the last sentence , if I ghost her and she does same so be it, everybody go dey alright last last
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Tezzi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
I trying this out 😂😂🙌
UcheKingsley1:

You are a good guy, she see you as a weak guy in relationships issues, maybe boring which inturn is stopping her to fully be yours.

Well, the solution, tell her straight to her face that you like her and one other girl and you are contemplating on who to go for. Then, reduce your calls and social vices towards her, that would make her to sit up for you and understand that she is an option to you.

Then, when you notice that she is more willing for you, take her outside her place for fun, don't be boring, touch her hands, breast, ass and hair in the process, whine her head and must fvck her in that encounter to enhance the total submission to you. Note, fvck her very well that she will not easily forget.

When that happens, withdraw from her, hardly reachout to her, see her draw towards you as much as possible. Then continue the fvcking streaks. You won..
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by SuperOnyi: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Starboytwo:
Pls try nd knack her inside that small shop, she go respect you so much.

shocked

grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capricona:
It must be hard for you trying to figure me out Mr K but I'll advise you don't even try because you'll never have an idea. This world is a small place sha, just be careful 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Byeeee

Two can play the game. I already traced your IP. I know the phone you use, and it's so glaring that I was surprised I never thought of you before. What gave you away was the subtle boasts and lame-ass braggadocio. You know you ain't got the balls to face me in real life na. 😂

What I will do you ehn! You no go forget am. So na you come Nairaland dey follow me yarn? Waagbaa!!!

N.B: Now fuq off!!!
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Blitzking: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

P.S : I’ve never had a girlfriend before!

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

Today my boss told me to call her and make inquiries about the price of materials which I did reluctantly.As soon as the phone started ringing,she picked it up and we discussed business only.

Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

That’s why I came here for your advice.Please what do I do? I’m really confuse.

P.S : No matter what you say,our business relationship is going to continue.
move on...girls yapa...but na condemn plenty for street...keep looking u will find.
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Capricona:
Moyo what can you do? 😂 😂 😂 You are just trying to be smart by half but you failed.

See your big head 😂😂😂 , I just don't like how you are preaching hate against women here and even went as far as making a case for a man that killed his wife, common that's very bad Mr K.
Note: I'm not fighting or beefing you, I just didn't like why you'll defend a man that physically abused his wife and the other that killed his wife. Please don't do that again.
Wickedness isn't restricted to any gender, try and be neutral and say things as it is.

You are not even near anything a bad person but you are doing otherwise here. Behave well and always remember I'm watching you, so have that in mind before you post any comment.
Have a nice day Mr K 😂😂😂😂😂 byeeeeee
K
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: What Should I Do About This Girl? by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Capricona:
You have a K as your initials so I'll ignore it. Obviously you've been going through hard times trying to find out who I am but I'll advise you don't bother because it's going to be a fruitless effort.

This world is a small place, just be careful and conduct yourself well.
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands / Appreciating Sexual Experience / Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.