Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class (22821 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by ojuolu(m): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2023
epainos:

Read the bolded part again. Tell me what is good about those born in 1940 to 1960. Please, tell me exactly the training they had that is good cos you are saying it like those people are the best Nigerians. I dont know what you call home training....but the whatever training they had that led them to embezzle everything in Nigeria....is that a good training? Or do you want to say politicians alone destroy Nigeria and not that generation collectively? You have a generation of people who enjoyed everything, but chose to destroy it all. If they had done things rightly, are we going to be in this situation? If you say this generation of kids is bad...then dont you really think the previous generation before it has the responsibility of making it bad? This is exactly my point.

You are saying this generation is bad, but you do not want to put more of the blame on the previous generstion. The remaining ma.d people still alive in that generation are still manipulative. And if that is the generation you belong, of course...you will defend it all like the manipulators you are. All of you in that generation are werey.

But if you are not in that generation, it means you are one of the real victims of that generation, because you are finished. I can deduce you are a man, and that bullying spirit of that ma.d generation is in you....trust me...na slaps go re-format am. Many of you will commit suic.ide soon because things will definitely change. No one wants to do things that dont work.

You criticize the lifestyle and ways of training kids abroad, but they mostly come out better than you. You run there cos you destroyed your own nation. Are you really ok? You cannot sustain yours ans you say the home training here is better. Your head no correct ooo. Walahi. You manipulators in Nigeria...you keep saying your ways are the best, but you all always come out as looters, destroyers, and wicked people. So, oyinbo bring terrorism, lesbianism and the rest to your place ....right? You better wake up and face the reality that the ways of those 1930 to 1960 people are not the effective ways. If they are, why does almost everyone in the generation you are saying that is good come out to become a potential thief in his office. Even you that is shouting kids are bad...are you good? If I check, you may be a thief at work. But those kids abroad mostly grow up to become responsible. And you run to their country. you...as in you guys in Nigeria. Over 95% of you all are thieves. Yes. So who is more responsible? See eh...you need to be slapped.

So, person wey be thief and pen robber dey accuse nations with good citizens. Your head no correct at all. You don kolo. Walahi. Foo.lish people defending rubbish. You will chop slaps ...mark my words. The kids have decided to turn against you ma.d people. Looters and pen robbers. I am sure this one has stolen several times in his office. He has collected bribes too. Who among you is clean? Werey. Your airports are filled with adults collecting bribes...your streets filled with adults in uniform collecting bribes and shooting people anyhow...so those people received the best homes training. See eh...you be werey oooo. And you said they received good home training. Your head no correct at all. As in...madness is in your blood.
I am not replying your epistle but rather an update to the event. I have read the account of what transpired. It was reported that the lady erroneously entered the Lecturer class and was about going out before the whole drama started. If the account is correct, the the lecturer acted in error and should be made to openly apologize to the student for that show of shame. He should also be suspended if found guilty of abuse of power. The student can also choose to sue the Lecturer for assault base on the circumstances surrounding the drama.
My position does not in anyway negate my former opinion about the Gen X and Gen Z.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Cromagnon: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

[b]Your words keep betraying you for your lack of sense.
all can see who has no sense

I'm not so stupid to queue in the sun in the name of voting for pricks like you with the hope of them turning the country around when l know already that all you politicians are same.
then dominated by Pricks will be your portion
Bunch of thieving oppressors.
that you bored by omission

That's why the country has remained how it was over hundred years ago.
your fault
When you stupidly think it Will develop itself with no effort, no sacrifice

Ordinary electricity you can't fix.
why did it when folks like you don't need it otherwise you would vote for it

Roads are bad, instead of fixing the roads, you were looking for stronger cars.
yes na cheaper option since you don't want good roads, if not you would vote for it

Insecurity ravaging the country, and you keep looking the other way because you're no different from them.
see above

If this current state of the country's type of Democracy is what you call Democracy, then you should be totally ashamed of yourself as a politician.[/b]
what is democracy supposed to look like
Pol sitting at home on election day ba
slowpoke
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by epainos: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2023
ojuolu:

I am not replying your epistle but rather an update to the event. I have read the account of what transpired. It was reported that the lady erroneously entered the Lecturer class and was about going out before the whole drama started. If the account is correct, the the lecturer acted in error and should be made to openly apologize to the student for that show of shame. He should also be suspended if found guilty of abuse of power. The student can also choose to sue the Lecturer for assault base on the circumstances surrounding the drama.
My position does not in anyway negate my former opinion about the Gen X and Gen Z.
Very funny.

Stop criticizing Gen X and Z. It is you who dont understand them. And thats on you. Your own generation is different. Baby boomers coped with those before and after them. Those who classified these generations know why. Events, politics, and technology influence the attributes of each generation. Listen, their generation is a disruptive innovative one. You must learn to understand them, if not, you will be the loser and not them. You will keep nagging they are spoit, while they are making progress.

Back to the story. So, if the girl was a student of the man, the man was justified to lay hands on her. Right? If you insist that old people laying hands on young adults is ok, you need real help.

As far as I am concerned, I dont care to know where she was coming from...the act of laying hands on a young adult is my concern. I dont care even she used a phone in his class, the man could have used a better approach. Laying hands in her is a No.

Like I said, your generation is manipulative. Just look at how you want to justify your action. Please, dont mention me again. I am not interested in interacting with manipulative person like you. You are exactly the true nature of the people I addressed. They dont say sorry when they are wrong but say elders cant apologize. In fact, they will even tell the younger person to still apologize. Thats manipulative. See, I dont care what you think, but listen, you will not enjoy the next coming years because your style is already obsolete. Whether you like it or not, coporal pubishment is going to be abolished in Nigeria also.

I wish you luck...but I advise you to open your mind and love these kids more. They are very resourceful even more resourceful than your generation. Your generation destroyed Nigeria...period. And for that reason, I dont respect everyone of you. I respect my parents as my parents...but I do tell them that their generation messed up Nigeria. Thats a bitter truth even you dont accept is the truth, and you have no moral right to correct anyone. Why would i allow a destroyer correct me? Someone who is among those who destroyed Nigeria. Oga, save your useless training for yourself. Gen X and Z dont need such useless traning method.

Goodluck!
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by epainos: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2023
freshkpomo:

The genz that are walking naked and taking colos because nobody is talking to them are now the Best.... quoting you was a waste of precious time... For your info, before now there was always immediate consequence for each action until the West came and disorganized the African settings. Those day, them nor Born you well to steal, will get an instant judgement and that was Africa of Old not the Democratic thieves we have now which is a western set up... People like you won't stand when someone disrespect your parents, but here you are encouraging little girl to toll that path.
You that did not walk naked, what has become of you? 99.9% of you are pen robbers in offices. Dishonest civil servants.....cra.zy policemen in the street. Oga, that "good" training that turned you all to rogues, I do not want. Please, let GenZ dress naked...if they turn good and dont follow your ways...they are far better than you.

Mumu west you dey hail so, man don begin Bleep man for yansh. If the west did not destroy everything in Africa, we would have also evolved with time, take a look at china and the Arabs how they are evolving.
And the mumu west is the same your leaders run to borrow money from. Oh! The west thought you how to steal in your working places. Right? The west taught you how to collect bribes inn he streets in the name of policing. The west taught you how to do yahoo yahoo. Oh...the kids you want to correct are the ones collecting bribes at airports, in the streets, etc. Right? Lol. Very funny. Go and correct your generation that is still messing up Nigeria before you correct these kids. Your generation is useless.

Listen...no matter how your so called training is good, as long as it made you turn rogues, such training is useless.

The west is not mu.mu....na your generation be mumu. They steal money and take abroad so the west can use. One of you is Abacha. Lol.

Your generation is the worst. I prefer the kids dressing naked to you that carry bible on your head but are demons. I have no regard for all of you. As usual, you will want to force your way on all...that's why you will not relent but try to make me accept your way. See...it is your manipulative nature. It wont work on me.

Your generation is useless. Period.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by SAMBARRY: 5:24am On Nov 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

Many people on Nairaland talk through their anus and use their brain to shit. How else can someone even support that level of barbarian character that a lecturer will assault a student in a university.

The case is being reviewed by several bodies and the said lecturer is in serious trouble.

1. The OAU VC has condemns in strong terms the actions of the lecturer
2. The OAU spokesperson has condemned what the lecturer did. and the lecturer is presently under investigation
3. Two Student bodies are already preparing to prosecute the lecturer on behalf of the student and he will likely be dismissed and go to jail.
4. Even the lecturer is a known serial abuser but is already begging and apologising to the affected student.
5. The politicians that you claim will help him are no where to be found.
6. Maybe you should go and defend your barbaric lecturer

https://fij.ng/article/explained-what-happened-between-oau-student-and-lecturer-in-viral-video/

https://gazettengr.com/oau-lecturer-beat-up-200l-student-after-mistakenly-entering-his-class/

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/08/video-power-drunk-obafemi-awolowo-university-lecturer-harasses-assaults-student-over

https://punchng.com/probe-begins-as-oau-lecturer-punches-student/
yinmu
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Westerhoffe(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
all can see who has no sense then dominated by Pricks will be your portion that you bored by omission your fault
When you stupidly think it Will develop itself with no effort, no sacrifice why did it when folks like you don't need it otherwise you would vote for it yes na cheaper option since you don't want good roads, if not you would vote for it see above what is democracy supposed to look like
Pol sitting at home on election day ba
slowpoke

You're still not making sense.

All those that queued in the sun on Election Day to vote for their choice, were they allowed to vote? Ask yourself the kind of Democracy you are imposing on the people of this country shamelessly. Were they allowed to vote their choice?

And those that voted, what was the result?

Please, keep your mouth off me because you all ruined this country with your greed and nonchalant attitudes, and loads of empty promises.

You should be ashamed of your kind of Democracy here.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Cromagnon: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You're still not making sense.

All those that queued in the sun on Election Day to vote for their choice, were they allowed to vote?

Why not
Ask yourself the kind of Democracy you are imposing on the people of this country shamelessly. Were they allowed to vote their choice?

Did. 20 million ppl vote or not

And those that voted, what was the result?

8 million for tinubu
6 for atiku
6 for obi
Ani you can't read

Please, keep your mouth off me because you all ruined this country with your greed and nonchalant attitudes, and loads of empty promises.

You're the nonchalant who chose to stay home in election day

You should be ashamed of your kind of Democracy here.
there's no kind of democracy
Rhett is just democracy
And lazy ppl who refuse to vote or defend their vote
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by ojuolu(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2023
epainos:

Very funny.

Stop criticizing Gen X and Z. It is you who dont understand them. And thats on you. Your own generation is different. Baby boomers coped with those before and after them. Those who classified these generations know why. Events, politics, and technology influence the attributes of each generation. Listen, their generation is a disruptive innovative one. You must learn to understand them, if not, you will be the loser and not them. You will keep nagging they are spoit, while they are making progress.

Back to the story. So, if the girl was a student of the man, the man was justified to lay hands on her. Right? If you insist that old people laying hands on young adults is ok, you need real help.

As far as I am concerned, I dont care to know where she was coming from...the act of laying hands on a young adult is my concern. I dont care even she used a phone in his class, the man could have used a better approach. Laying hands in her is a No.

Like I said, your generation is manipulative. Just look at how you want to justify your action. Please, dont mention me again. I am not interested in interacting with manipulative person like you. You are exactly the true nature of the people I addressed. They dont say sorry when they are wrong but say elders cant apologize. In fact, they will even tell the younger person to still apologize. Thats manipulative. See, I dont care what you think, but listen, you will not enjoy the next coming years because your style is already obsolete. Whether you like it or not, coporal pubishment is going to be abolished in Nigeria also.

I wish you luck...but I advise you to open your mind and love these kids more. They are very resourceful even more resourceful than your generation. Your generation destroyed Nigeria...period. And for that reason, I dont respect everyone of you. I respect my parents as my parents...but I do tell them that their generation messed up Nigeria. Thats a bitter truth even you dont accept is the truth, and you have no moral right to correct anyone. Why would i allow a destroyer correct me? Someone who is among those who destroyed Nigeria. Oga, save your useless training for yourself. Gen X and Z dont need such useless traning method.

Goodluck!
Obviously you have time and energy.
Good luck!
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by epainos: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2023
ojuolu:

Obviously you have time and energy.
Good luck!
Bro! Just try to understand these kids....it is a fact that the training you had is disgusting such that over 95% of you all are rogues. You cant deny it. So, leave the kids alone. Most adults have no moral right to even want to correct anyone...why? You are mostly thieves, rogues, liars, manipulators, etc. I do not want that kind of training. Training that made you all end up messed up...I dont want such training. Nope. Far from me. So, rather, you all are the ones who need to be re-trained. Leave Gen X and Z alone.

Goodluck!
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Westerhoffe(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:

Why not

Did. 20 million ppl vote or not

8 million for tinubu
6 for atiku
6 for obi
Ani you can't read

You're the nonchalant who chose to stay home in election day

there's no kind of democracy
Rhett is just democracy
And lazy ppl who refuse to vote or defend their vote

Touche… touche… that's why the whole process and results has been controversial.

And for the lazy ones who couldn't defend their votes, we also see the result of those who stood for justice defended their votes and expected too much from a failed system, only to be disappointed over and over again…slowpoke...

You had better make a difference if you try to vie for a political office…

And before you mention court ruling, we knew the outcome already even before the cases were presented...

And you can rest now… I have better and reasonable mentions to reply to.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Cromagnon: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

[b]Touche… touche… that's why the whole process and results has been controversial.

Controversial how
Opposition did not contest voting numbers, they were trying to disqualify after the fact looking for certificate upandan plus civil forfeiture in foreign land,. How that wan concine naija election?

And for the lazy ones who couldn't defend their votes, we also see the result of those who stood for justice defended their votes and expected too much from a failed system, only to be disappointed over and over again…slowpoke...
Lazy will be enslaved by strong
Don't be lazy

You had better make a difference if you try to vie for a political office…

I intend to
But if I don't
WTF are you going to do about it
You Tapped out remember

And before you mention court ruling, we knew the outcome already even before the cases were presented...
Tinubu won in court 5 times under the almighty pdp

What's your excuse

And you can rest now… I have better and reasonable mentions to reply to.[/b]
you're the one that keeps talking

Maybe if you quiet down
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by freshkpomo(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2023
epainos:

Your generation is useless. Period.

Your dumb father failed in his duty son.... Before the West invaded Africa, did we have leaders running to them to borrow money? Like I said, your dumb Father gave birth to a dumb son who thinks Africa just began two days ago. Like father like son they say! Your Father must be proud of his son overshadowing his own stupidity record 🌝🌝
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2023
freshkpomo:

Once you are in a lecture hall, loco parentis automatically comes into play
And they left their phones in thier office right
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by freshkpomo(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2023
erico2k2:

And they left their phones in thier office right

Them nor force you come lecture hall o or school. If you know say your body's get as him dey do you to play with phone, stay your papa house and no one will embarrass you.

It's only girls that are always stupid to act such way, even the one in Uniben that the security slapped was also a girl, you hardly see boys with such behavior. Them don dey date one small Yahoo boy or cultist they now feel they can break laws, after all they are women and can easily play the assault card as victims. I pray you marry such a woman that will disrespect your mother, Father and all your family members.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by epainos: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2023
freshkpomo:

Your dumb father failed in his duty son.... Before the West invaded Africa, did we have leaders running to them to borrow money? Like I said, your dumb Father gave birth to a dumb son who thinks Africa just began two days ago. Like father like son they say! Your Father must be proud of his son overshadowing his own stupidity record 🌝🌝
Lol! Werey! See....your father that did the so called good duty...how did over 99.9% of you all turned to be? No be your policemen mate who dem papa did good duty on dey collect bribes and shoot people anyhow in streets? Or na GenZ be police? So, na youths dey airports dey disgrace Nigeria collect bribes up and down there? No be people who you claim had good training? So na Gen Z be politicians who dey steal...no be your papa generation trained them? You no well. That kind of training keep it to yourself...i dont want. Werey...training that turned all of you to rogues, thieves, liars, and looters....na good training?

See na slap go reformat you if you lay hands on young adults...they will treat your mess up...I assure you. You will learn by force when back hand lands on your face ...you go see stars. . I assure you. Just imagine....thieves, rogues, looters, killers, dey talk say make I take the useless training they underwent so I can be like them or so my kids can be like them? Never. I can never and never take your useless training.

Meanwhile..the so called bad training they give kids abroad still make them create good system to make their nations prosper. Guy...rest. i am not stu.pid. i want my kids to be like those abroad and not like you. You are rotten in Naija. You are all useless. You are rogues in Nigeria. All you adults. So, I am going to adopt abroad style. Go rest. Result is what matters. You all that claimed to have good training are rotten. You are all rogues. Period.

You sef...if we check well...you have looted, lied many times, collected bribes, produced fakes documents...even sef...i am 100% sure na expo you take pass WAEC and JAMB. grin or you want to deny it? Many of the so called parents demanding respect personally paid for expos for their kids. Or do you want to say you see anything wrong in producing fake documents when you want to travel out? You are messed up. Will you shut up?

So, your papa and mama are failures and you have carried it over as a failed father. But guess what, Gen Z will turn this nation around for good. You are all rogues. Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by tonymyke4life(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveFaith:

I don’t give a fuvk about what you think is fine grammar. It’s obvious you’re dumb and dull. Tell that sh.it to the Chinese or shove it down your a.sshole mo.ron.

Lol grin
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by NairaMaster1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gbadebo01:
I am not sure you have left the shores of Nigeria or understand the reason why they deport people. This comment of yours shows that you are very uninformed and deficient intellectually.

Deportation is usually become you have overstayed your visa or you committed a crime.

Kikikikikiki
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by NairaMaster1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gbadebo01:
I am not sure you have left the shores of Nigeria or understand the reason why they deport people. This comment of yours shows that you are very uninformed and deficient intellectually.

Deportation is usually become you have overstayed your visa or you committed a crime.

Your parents didn't train you well. I believe you're worse than that lady. I can send my international passport to you. I studied pharmacy in Cyprus.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Westerhoffe(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:

Controversial how
Opposition did not contest voting numbers, they were trying to disqualify after the fact looking for certificate upandan plus civil forfeiture in foreign land,. How that wan concine naija election?

Lazy will be enslaved by strong
Don't be lazy

I intend to
But if I don't
WTF are you going to do about it
You Tapped out remember

Tinubu won in court 5 times under the almighty pdp

What's your excuse

you're the one that keeps talking

Maybe if you quiet down

Spit it out. You can never ever make a difference.
Those are your colleagues showing what they know how to do best in Kogi Governorship elections. Bunch of corrupt souls of darkness.

You can rest now.

You're even mentioning lazy lazy lazy… is that the best you can do?

Not being interested and not interfering in your corrupted version of Democracy is not laziness. It's personal peace of mind. That's why I've never and will never support any politician no matter how white they paint themselve, because they're all same.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by freshkpomo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
epainos:

Lol! Werey! See....your father that did the so called good duty...how did over 99.9% of you all turned to be? No be your policemen mate who dem papa did good duty on dey collect bribes and shoot people anyhow in streets? Or na GenZ be police? So, na youths dey airports dey disgrace Nigeria collect bribes up and down there? No be people who you claim had good training? So na Gen Z be politicians who dey steal...no be your papa generation trained them? You no well. That kind of training keep it to yourself...i dont want. Werey...training that turned all of you to rogues, thieves, liars, and looters....na good training?

See na slap go reformat you if you lay hands on young adults...they will treat your mess up...I assure you. You will learn by force when back hand lands on your face ...you go see stars. . I assure you. Just imagine....thieves, rogues, looters, killers, dey talk say make I take the useless training they underwent so I can be like them or so my kids can be like them? Never. I can never and never take your useless training.

Meanwhile..the so called bad training they give kids abroad still make them create good system to make their nations prosper. Guy...rest. i am not stu.pid. i want my kids to be like those abroad and not like you. You are rotten in Naija. You are all useless. You are rogues in Nigeria. All you adults. So, I am going to adopt abroad style. Go rest. Result is what matters. You all that claimed to have good training are rotten. You are all rogues. Period.

You sef...if we check well...you have looted, lied many times, collected bribes, produced fakes documents...even sef...i am 100% sure na expo you take pass WAEC and JAMB. grin or you want to deny it? Many of the so called parents demanding respect personally paid for expos for their kids. Or do you want to say you see anything wrong in producing fake documents when you want to travel out? You are messed up. Will you shut up?

So, your papa and mama are failures and you have carried it over as a failed father. But guess what, Gen Z will turn this nation around for good. You are all rogues. Werey! grin

Hahaha, gen z never see eye do hookup and feminist finish, Abi na the ones when yahoo don on colos them come join their cultism brain. Stop arguing, the girl was wrong and that's a fact. If she was not ready to obey instructions she should have sat at home and played with her phone and get an Online degree after 4 years. Life nor hard!
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Gbadebo01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
salem1996:

Well, am not saying the lecturer took the right actions though because slapping her is out of it. But, if you've led a group of persons or be a teacher, you'll understand that lecturer's actions. If he pardon her, trust others to follow suit. If I were the lecturer, the best was to send her out of the class though
I understand you. I was once a teacher and I am a manager in a multinational. Now imagine that my subordinate does something and I slap him. Although, what he did was disrespectful, it does not matter where the conversation is had, I will be at fault because I didn't manage my anger, I left my emotional intelligence back home. I will be suspended, if not terminated on the grounds of abuse. For instance, if when the lecturer was doing what he was doing, the boy fainted or something close it, what would have happened?
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Gbadebo01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
NairaMaster1:

Your parents didn't train you well. I believe you're worse than that lady. I can send my international passport to you. I studied pharmacy in Cyprus.
Okay. I believe you. But try to not let your emotions get the better of you when responding to comments. Have you ever seen someone deported for not switching off their phone as ordered by a lecturer?
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Cromagnon: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Spit it out. You can never ever make a difference.
No
You can never make a difference

Those are your colleagues showing what they know how to do best in Kogi Governorship elections. Bunch of corrupt souls of darkness.
How are they colleagues

I'm not from kogi

Why won't they be corrupt when you let them be

You can rest now.

You're even mentioning lazy lazy lazy… is that the best you can do?

Best?
I'm pointing out facts not trying to win Savagery like you

Not being interested and not interfering in your corrupted version of Democracy is not laziness.
Go and check definition of laziness

It's personal peace of mind.
Its personal peace of mind to not do what is your responsibility aka laziness

That's why I've never and will never support any politician no matter how white they paint themselve, because they're all same.
what about you being the politician and fixing it instead of lamenting

You do realise it's open to you just like it is to them but laziness...
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gbadebo01:
Okay. I believe you. But try to not let your emotions get the better of you when responding to comments. Have you ever seen someone deported for not switching off their phone as ordered by a lecturer?

OK, thanks bro
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Westerhoffe(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Cromagnon:

No
You can never make a difference

How are they colleagues

I'm not from kogi

Why won't they be corrupt when you let them be

Best?
I'm pointing out facts not trying to win Savagery like you

Go and check definition of laziness

Its personal peace of mind to not do what is your responsibility aka laziness

what about you being the politician and fixing it instead of lamenting

You do realise it's open to you just like it is to them but laziness...

Abeg, rest.
Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by Cromagnon: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Abeg, rest.
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2012 Registration Is On / Governor Abiodun Gives Best 2020 LASU Graduating Student Bungalow, ₦2 Million / Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.