Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) (41579 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Spirit what?

And u believe that?

Where is the Power of Satan when God is there?

The bible says they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.

God has given you power over every demonic spirit.

Ask for the HOLYSPIRIT to dwell in you today.

Let me now see how any stupid spirit wants to come near you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your claim makes no sense! What demon funneled what energy? Was the demon your spiritual husband or wife? undecided
this demonic entity from the spirit realm is attached to this guy who calls me anyhow, very suspiciously. That same demon is feeding the energy harvested from me to his brother who is now a top guy in tinubus cabinet. I don't want to say his name but he is like the youngest guy or one of the youngest guys there. Early forties
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
kkins25:
Please where can I find spirit wife? Konji wan finish me! grin grin grin

May a big breasted spirit wife fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
this demonic entity from the spirit realm is attached to this guy who calls me anyhow, very suspiciously. That same demon is feeding the energy harvested from me to his brother who is now a top guy in tinubus cabinet. I don't want to say his name but he is like the youngest guy or one of the youngest guys there. Early forties
Please endeavor to seek out the help of a professional mental health professional ASAP, and stick to the recommended treatment so you can rid yourself of these babblings! undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Before I forget, If u are a man here and you are always having sex in the dream, you have a spirit wife. Starts prayers immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Who wants to join me for midnight prayers? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please endeavor to seek out the help of a professional mental health professional ASAP, and stick to the recommended treatment so you can rid yourself of these babblings! undecided
cheesy its true. but they say ignorance is bliss
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You think mere sexual desire is the reason why a married man will not only take on a side-chick but go as far as to lavish his earnings on her wants and needs? You don't understand human behavior, do you? undecided

A man/woman who simply wants to satisfy his/her sexual yearnings would simply pay a prostitute/gigolo for just that service alone and nothing else. A man/woman going beyond that is to feel a need that is beyond mere sexual yearnings. undecided
Your diversion of loneliness is alien to me. Seems you're speaking from experience. Not everyone who gets married end up being lonely in their marriage.
You dey lonely 4 ur marriage no mean sey everybody go dey d same. So don't say things to discourage those who want to try mama chibuzor cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RonuThings(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Op, is she a Yoruba lady
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
■ Your diversion of loneliness is alien to me. Seems you're speaking from experience. Not everyone who gets married end up being lonely in their marriage.
■ You dey lonely 4 ur marriage no mean sey everybody go dey d same. So don't say things to discourage those who want to try mama chibuzor cheesy.
Again, marriage does not shore anyone from loneliness. Loneliness goes way beyond simply having a partner lying down beside you in the same bed every day and night. undecided

2. Get over yourself, please so you can properly reason this. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
cheesy its true. but they say ignorance is bliss
Your ignorance does not seem anything like bliss from where I am sitting. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Bribri: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
It's even worse when you are a broke one with no job or tangible source of income.
Coldie:
I hate women who always have sth fetish to blame for their woes.

The reason she declared she had spiritual husband is, because she thinks for her to be fine and no man wanting to marry her, a spiritual husband is stopping it.

In this life if u are a woman that has passed 35years and unmarried, go and look for sperm and buy and impregnate urself.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your ignorance does not seem anything like bliss from where I am sitting. undecided
lets take you for example ? a demon has colonized a portal in your soul.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
lets take you for example ? a demon has colonized a portal in your soul.
I don't do demons so I am afraid you are alone in your delusions there. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by benqo01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?

It is real and trust me whoever has a spiritual husband or wife cant settle down not to even talk of marriage.

It takes the grace of God to deliver that person
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?
Just a figment of her subconscious..
Why wouldn't she have a spiritual husband,when she uses all her waking hours thinking about her lack of a husband?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't do demons so I am afraid you are alone in your delusions there. undecided
cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
benqo01:
It is real and trust me whoever has a spiritual husband or wife cant settle down not to even talk of marriage. It takes the grace of God to deliver that person
When and how did you meet your spiritual husband/wife, and describe him or her? undecided

Which God will deliver what? Are you referring to your gods of men who have yet to deliver even 1/1000,000th of the many women/men that remain hostages in their churches year after year? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:
At 20-26 years, she had numerous men coming at her but she neglected them cos she was busy exploring and whoring her flower age.

At 27-33 years, she flooded religious houses, praying and fasting for same men she rejected and neglected during her flower age.

At 39, she's now blaming innocent spirit husband for her mistakes.
She didn't remember spirit husband when she was flying from dick to dick like a butterfly during her flower age.

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions!
You might be wrong.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
you call yourself a junkie but you dont do demons. to be a junkie is to be demonically infested undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, marriage does not shore anyone from loneliness. Loneliness goes way beyond simply having a partner lying down beside you in the same bed every day and night. undecided

No dey small my comment. I'm a special breed.
I don't think i can understand this version of loneliness you're referring to.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
you call yourself a junkie but you dont do demons. to be a junkie is to be demonically infested undecided
Ignorance is not blisss... I am a KOBO(money) junkie ding-dong! undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by BLACKPOWERS123: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian lady cries out over being unmarried at 39 and battling a spirit husband.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ggz7q0lZNg
This one has no spiritual husband, she is just disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
■ No dey small my comment. I'm a special breed. I don't think i can understand this version of loneliness you're referring to.
Nigerians and denial.... na siamese twins una really be! lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is not blisss... I am a KOBO(money) junkie ding-dong! undecided
JUNKIE being the operative word undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
Spirit husband/ wife exist. The spiritual realm controls the physical. It manifest in physical realm by making the possessed unpleasant to their future partners destined for them by wearing them a garment of shame and reproach.
And anyone that eventually marries the possessed without having him or her delivered suffers setbacks, difficulties, failures or even untimely death because these demonic spirits are so jealous for their own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
JUNKIE being the operative word undecided
I see I am talking to myself.. Anyways... undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by diamond68: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see I am talking to myself.. Anyways... undecided
you need an exorcism undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Spirit husband/ wife exist.
■ The spiritual realm controls the physical. It manifest in physical realm by making the possessed unpleasant to their future partners destined for them by wearing them a garment of shame and reproach.
And anyone that eventually marries the possessed without having him or her delivered suffers setbacks, difficulties, failures or even untimely death
When did you meet your spiritual husband? How? Describe him. undecided

Which Spiritual realm? the one created by your pastors and housed inside your mind. or which one? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians and denial.... na siamese twins una really be! lipsrsealed
You change smiley shocked
Pele o! Oyinbo, i just told you I'm special i cant understand what weak people feel that much. Case closed cool
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Shalommy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This spiritual husband nonsense .... women go get yourself mentally examined by a professional mental health therapist to be sure those delusions are not symptoms of a bigger problem. undecided

As for you being single at 39, big whoop! There are lots of things you have probably not achieved in your 39 years as well. Focus your attention equally on those. undecided
Are you surprised to see another ogbanje? Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Gboom: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Are you married?
You are so ignorant of so many things, but you kept on arguing blindly.
Go and sit and learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.