Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) (41562 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Are you surprised to see another ogbanje? Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Abeg, stop spreading that nonsense. Your ancestors used to call Sickle-cell patients Ogbanjes. Fortunately, we have been rescued from that ignorance. Now, you have taken to labeling mental illness sufferers Ogbanjes. Is this sort of discrimination in the blood or what? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by kkins25(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
KarinaSlim:

May a big breasted spirit wife fall on you.
Thank you for the kind words. it seems you''ve announced yourself. Nice to meet you, Karina!
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Myer(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Spirit husband is a term devised by African women. They always use that word in order not to take responsibility of not attracting men for marriage.

Vqrious nations haave their own name/nomenclature for it. Some call it incubus (succubus for spirit-wives)

Basically it exists.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Farfalla:
Food is ready for all the bitter and frustrated boys to feast on.
That's your fate if you no go marry.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Shalommy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, stop spreading that nonsense. Your ancestors used to call Sickle-cell patients Ogbanjes. Fortunately, we have been rescued from that ignorance. Now, you have taken to labeling mental illness sufferers Ogbanjes. Is this sort of discrimination in the blood or what? undecided
Who rescue you? You're an ogbanje. Stop covering up.undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Goodman247: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigeria mentality, always shifting blames for Thier irresponsible characters
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by PraiseHim4ever: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?

Are u married at ur age? If not then u have a spirit husband undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Farfalla(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Goldmaxx:
That's your fate if you no go marry.

Sorry, I don't speak neanderthal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by hardbody: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
I want a spirit wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by hardbody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
KarinaSlim:

May a big breasted spirit wife fall on you.

Please say a similar prayer for me
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
allenpaul:
. Some of our decisions , character & choices were influence sometimes by some inexplicable forces so i don't really blame some of those women

Yea…
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Afamsi:
some men do not like ladies that are outgoing

Neither would they go to the houses of the indoor ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very funny... grin grin grin
PraiseHim4ever:

Are u married at ur age? If not then u have a spirit husband undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
How do you know that it's real?

Explain the entire process to me... Are we now saying those people who are not married all have spiritual husbands and wives?
benqo01:

It is real and trust me whoever has a spiritual husband or wife cant settle down not to even talk of marriage.

It takes the grace of God to deliver that person
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?
They come to make love to her in sleep . Do you wonder at times why you will see a beautiful lady gets dump by a man for no reason ? Its d spirit husband messing up with her

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
But those are normal dreams for every adult... Especially the one who has been single for a while and thinking too much about sex and marriage.

If I dream of me and my man having sex, would you say it's a spiritual husband disguising as my man?
OBTOREPA:

Such person will be having sex constantly in the dream.
You could also see yourself being wedded in the dream etc
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
ZaddyJ:
■ They come to make love to her in sleep . Do you wonder at times why you will see a beautiful lady gets dump by a man for no reason ? Its d spirit husband messing up with her
So whenever a beautiful gal dumped you, it was your spiritual wife's doing? She caused it? And should your beautiful wife up and leave you in marriage, then that is probably the fault of the queen over your spiritual wife at work in that case? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Farfalla:

Don't worry about me. When the time comes for me to make video crying for a horseband I'll share it with my Nairaland family and give you a mention.

Sick society.
awesome.. I'll enjoy the laughs..
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't get it, so if I dream of a man right now, that man is now my spiritual husband?

Isn't it normal for a single adult person to constantly dream of such? I mean that's what we were taught in life sciences... Because the body has needs too and it would be its way of sending signals to the person.
sulaimania2003:

Yes,it is real and very serious.
They follow her every where mostly in a spiritual way not physical to her but she see him in dreamlike .
All you saying its not real ,I pray you won't jam one one day and you wont be spiritually fit to fight and chase them away .
There is spiritual wife too lol .This life hen.May God protect us from the unseen .
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
It's real how?
malvisguy212:
spiritual husband are real. but there are some Nigerian girls unmarried at 39, their problems is not a spiritual husband but pride.

You cannot reject possible life partner at your flowers age, and at 39 you expect to be married . it is possible, but the odd for that to happen is very slim
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okay.
sslcrypt:

Heard you South Africans have things worst than a spirit husband. All these southies
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:
At 20-26 years, she had numerous men coming at her but she neglected them cos she was busy exploring and whoring her flower age.

At 27-33 years, she flooded religious houses, praying and fasting for same men she rejected and neglected during her flower age.

At 39, she's now blaming innocent spirit husband for her mistakes.
She didn't remember spirit husband when she was flying from dick to dick like a butterfly during her flower age.

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions!

Ogbeni I understand where you're coming from.

But most of the situations you see online, believe me a spirit is involved. I know what I'm telling you my brother I use to be an atheist before, believe me when I tell you spirits are real, you don't know this lady's story, don't be too quick to think she spoilt chances.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
This makes sense.
YourGFsnatcher:

It's fake. But if u belive it it can happen. Anything u believe in has power over you.

Have u seen why Muslims that believe in demon possessions are usually possessed by demons while as a Christian no matter how careless u live your life yoi don't see the cases where demons will be possessing Christain students? Same goes with witchcraft. The Muslims communities don't talk about witchcraft, you can hardly hear any muslim that's a Whitch. Christains that believe in witchcraft have witches. Whatever you belive has power and can happen to you

That's why we should be careful when pastors are enforcing people to belive that they are not doing well because someone or some spirit is behind it... but white people that don't believe in such are doing well.. is the bad spirit racists? Its just because we forced ourselves to believe it and so it's happening to us

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
But sex dreams are a normal thing on every single adult who has been sexually active before... undecided undecided undecided

Voiceofthestree:

It is real most of them have sexual at night like a dream but most of them know is like a reality and far more than just a dream
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Isn't it normal to be having sex dreams when you've been single for too long?
ufotunang:
...in her dream she will be mingling with a man get married to him and sleeping with the man.. .but in real life men will be avoiding her when it comes to marriage
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by victooman: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:
At 20-26 years, she had numerous men coming at her but she neglected them cos she was busy exploring and whoring her flower age.

At 27-33 years, she flooded religious houses, praying and fasting for same men she rejected and neglected during her flower age.

At 39, she's now blaming innocent spirit husband for her mistakes.
She didn't remember spirit husband when she was flying from dick to dick like a butterfly during her flower age.

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions!
This is a foolish comment,, you and those that like this comment are inherently stupid,, do you know there are a lot of your age mate that are wey richer and wealthier than you?
when they were making money u were busy smoking and lazying around stealing people things,, now how does this sound,?.
you are a very stvpid boy and l am sure you are not more than 25yrs,, for the fact that women rejected ur broke azz doesn't mean you turn enemy and comes to public forum to spill nonsense..
How many of u bashing women like this can hold a wife? if they carry woman give u now u fit feed am? swear to God u have money for marriage even if an angel will be sent to u now?
You have sisters,, if you dont have, u will get daughters mind what u fight,, ur turn fit come earlier than u think..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Come on... We were taught in school that having sex dreams it's a normal thing... It's just a way for the body to be communicating with you and informing you that it's craving sex.

Are you saying that I'm not supposed to be dreaming about me and my man having sex because it would be a spiritual husband?
Thecorporatesho:
it is really real... Sex in the dreams is a strong indicator of spiritual marriage.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
I still find it hard to believe... undecided undecided
jackmrandy:

Do you want to learn ?

let me give you just lil info about it. I used to doubt so many things are not real, from witchcraft to wizard and now the spiritual husband. Sis all are real. There are dark magics, vooddoo thats far beyond the human eyes which only the third eye can see ( I used to be among those who argue about the non existence of spirit being and many other stuff. but eyes have seen, and i can tell you all there are in existence. )

now to your question on how you can know you have a spirit husband, here are the few list i can remember for now

1. You see your self in dream getting married, having sexual inter course with a male partner, not once, not twice, it occurs often.

2. when you have a spirit husband, you find it difficult to keep a long lasting relationship. A Man will show your way, before you know, break up and how it happened you will not even know.
more also, men don't come your way as a woman to ask you for a relationship. Even if anyone do, the relationship will not last.
Any man you agree to date, at the start of the relationship, the man might be doing well round, but once your spirit husband notice there is a man in your life, he will look for a way to knock him out either by wrecking him or doing something to him that will be bad.

the signs are endless. Same is applicable to spirit wife too.

even if you have a good character , attitude, once the spirit husband don dey, forget it.

And asking if he appears in person, the answer is completely NO. You need to be spiritually inclined to know these signs and how to fight it out. there is more which your physical eyes can not see.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
I still find it hard to believe... undecided undecided

What exactly have you seen that made you believe?
jackmrandy:

Do you want to learn ?

let me give you just lil info about it. I used to doubt so many things are not real, from witchcraft to wizard and now the spiritual husband. Sis all are real. There are dark magics, vooddoo thats far beyond the human eyes which only the third eye can see ( I used to be among those who argue about the non existence of spirit being and many other stuff. but eyes have seen, and i can tell you all there are in existence. )

now to your question on how you can know you have a spirit husband, here are the few list i can remember for now

1. You see your self in dream getting married, having sexual inter course with a male partner, not once, not twice, it occurs often.

2. when you have a spirit husband, you find it difficult to keep a long lasting relationship. A Man will show your way, before you know, break up and how it happened you will not even know.
more also, men don't come your way as a woman to ask you for a relationship. Even if anyone do, the relationship will not last.
Any man you agree to date, at the start of the relationship, the man might be doing well round, but once your spirit husband notice there is a man in your life, he will look for a way to knock him out either by wrecking him or doing something to him that will be bad.

the signs are endless. Same is applicable to spirit wife too.

even if you have a good character , attitude, once the spirit husband don dey, forget it.

And asking if he appears in person, the answer is completely NO. You need to be spiritually inclined to know these signs and how to fight it out. there is more which your physical eyes can not see.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Caleb15(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
You know nothing John snow
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
But ask yourself this, how is it that the same Africa that claims to be spiritually inclined is still not progressing in anything?

But those continents who have put religion aside or are not deep into spirituality are progressing and doing far better than Africa?

If most of us Africans can see the world for what it really is spiritually, then why are we still struggling and poor? Because I believe that if we have the third eye to see things in the spiritual realm before they manifest in reality, then we could've prevented a lot of negative things from happening and we would have been the richest continent in the entire world.
sylve11:

Yes

If they appear to you? No!

The world is deeper than you think, girl. cool
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
But sex dreams are a normal thing on every single adult who has been sexually active before... undecided undecided undecided

Sex for dreams is normal things? Which world you for come? Make I ask first Adult way deh Pee for sleep nah normal thing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.