Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) (41629 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by jackmrandy: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I still find it hard to believe... undecided undecided

What exactly have you seen that made you believe?

Don't worry story for another day..

But let me share just one.

How do you explain a grown up man found in a room that is secured with locks. In that room another elderly man was buried inside. The person who was caught in the room is not known to anyone. The key to the room was not broken. The man entered at night but couldn't make it out before dawn. And he was caught. This is not them say them say. It was the Palace that now sent some chief priests to come and take the man out of the room where the dead person was buried. News carried it. It happened in Benin.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very funny..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Alvin212:

Sister spiritual husband is real ooo

Good news is that 99% of em has BigDickkkk
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by benqo01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
How do you know that it's real?

Explain the entire process to me... Are we now saying those people who are not married all have spiritual husbands and wives?

Mind you i never said that what am saying is that someone who has spiritual husband or wife will find it very difficult to settle down.

When u hear spiritual its hard to breakout from it

When someone usually have constant sex in the dream it is a sign of a spiritual husband or wife
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Sex for dreams is normal things? Which world you for come? Make I ask first Adult way deh Pee for sleep nah normal thing??
Sexual dreams are quite normal particularly beginning in your teenage years. undecided

Nocturnal enuresis is instead an illness which can be treated. Why do you assume they should be tied together? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
I also wonder...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Omoawoke2:

Itā€™s all madness and the lies that church made them believe

How come only Christians suffer spiritual husbands
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by PraiseHim4ever: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Very funny... grin grin grin

Don't take me serious plz grin
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KORLAR(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:
At 20-26 years, she had numerous men coming at her but she neglected them cos she was busy exploring and whoring her flower age.

At 27-33 years, she flooded religious houses, praying and fasting for same men she rejected and neglected during her flower age.

At 39, she's now blaming innocent spirit husband for her mistakes.
She didn't remember spirit husband when she was flying from dick to dick like a butterfly during her flower age.

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions!

With this your submission, Iā€™m guessing you know her well.
If not, youā€™re being immature and irresponsible.
Itā€™s not all women at that age that use their youth for nonsense.
Learn to be considerate and mind the business that pays you.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
sulaimania2003:

Yes,it is real and very serious.
They follow her every where mostly in a spiritual way not physical to her but she see him in dreamlike .
All you saying its not real ,I pray you won't jam one one day and you wont be spiritually fit to fight and chase them away .
There is spiritual wife too lol .This life hen.May God protect us from the unseen .

where did you see the spiritual husband and spiritual wife?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
KORLAR:

With this your submission, Iā€™m guessing you know her well.
If not, youā€™re being immature and irresponsible.
Itā€™s not all women at that age that use their youth for nonsense.
Learn to be considerate and mind the business that pays you.
can you negate anything he said?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sexual dreams are quite normal particularly beginning in your teenage years. undecided

Nocturnal enuresis is instead an illness which can be treated. Why do you assume they should be tied together? undecided

I no like arguing at all but what I know and what I am sure about I say it for sure I no deh talk wetin I no confirm Spiritual Husband deh Spiritual wife deh.... Pastor self confirm am Alfa self confirm am.... If you no believe me you done die then never buried you nah so I know reach I no go school ooo Nd I no get education at all..There is spiritual life is control the physical...whatever thatā€™s is done is the spiritual it manifest into the physical world.... Bro he deh happen for real nah where you waka reach you go know reach
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
ā–  I no like arguing at all but what I know and what I am sure about I say it for sure I no deh talk wetin I no confirm Spiritual Husband deh Spiritual wife deh.... Pastor self confirm am Alfa self confirm am.... If you no believe me you done die then never buried you nah so I know reach I no go school ooo Nd I no get education at all..There is spiritual life is control the physical...whatever thatā€™s is done is the spiritual it manifest into the physical world.... Bro he deh happen for real nah where you waka reach you go know reach
You confirmed it how? undecided

You claim your having sexual dreams meant you has a spiritual husband/wife. I also had sexual dreams of my own and knowing it for what it is ---a delusion and nothing more--- I eventually disciplined myself and move on from them after reaching a time when I no longer had need for them. So what can you claim to know of this situation? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Were you taught sex education back in school?
Voiceofthestree:

Sex for dreams is normal things? Which world you for come? Make I ask first Adult way deh Pee for sleep nah normal thing??

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by bizhop01: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Same story when you wait for billionaire husband until you clock 40, you console your self with spirit husband story

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Figger(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pls how do u differentiate fantasies from dreams cos I to me I believe fantasies are things u visualize while awake unlike dreams that takes place when you're sleeping. This spirit husband/wife of a thing only appears in ones dreams to make love to them. google incubus and succubus for more insight.
Kobojunkie:
When and how did you meet your spiritual husband/wife? Describe him or her. undecided

2. So, fantasies are clearly what you term spiritual husbands/wives? I never knew people could be this afraid of even their own sexual fantasies. undecided

3. I had sexual fantasies of the kind you describe from my teenage years all through my early adult years. I have never met anyone who didn't have those. And to fight such fantasies, you simply have to adopt self control and self discipline which is what I did around my mid to late twenties. To hear that Nigerians have elevated such things to level of spiritual bullsheet leaves me thoroughly disappointed and wondering how I I even related to such people. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
saasala:

Spiritual husband and wife exists in almost every culture around the world. They are generally called incubus and succubus. You can google it. I don't know if its real sha o.
The same way the told me about Aliens and dragons when I was young cool
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Well, if you believe in something and work hard for it to happen, then it will happen.

I'm sure that man believed in whatever he was doing and worked hard for it to finally happen... But if you make a choice not to believe in such things, then nothing is going to happen.

I remember when my grandmother died, we were told that the entire family must shave their heads, but I refused to shave my head and I was told that bad lucks and sicknesses will come my way if I don't.

But I still stood my ground and refused, till this day, nothing bad happened to me.
jackmrandy:

Don't worry story for another day..

But let me share just one.

How do you explain a grown up man found in a room that is secured with locks. In that room another elderly man was buried inside. The person who was caught in the room is not known to anyone. The key to the room was not broken. The man entered at night but couldn't make it out before dawn. And he was caught. This is not them say them say. It was the Palace that now sent some chief priests to come and take the man out of the room where the dead person was buried. News carried it. It happened in Benin.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Were you taught sex education back in school?

I know you want to learn or you need an elaboration. Sex in dream as nothing to do with sex education. Not everything that happens in a dreams is normal thatā€™s the truth. If you are married or single or above 25years and you constantly having dreams of sleeping with someone or someone is sleeping with you and you woke up wet then you have a problem. To you it might be normal but wake up before is too late.... this I have seen
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
But we were taught during our sex education back in school that having sex dreams is a normal thing.

benqo01:

Mind you i never said that what am saying is that someone who has spiritual husband or wife will find it very difficult to settle down.

When u hear spiritual its hard to breakout from it

When someone usually have constant sex in the dream it is a sign of a spiritual husband or wife
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Figger:
ā–  Pls how do u differentiate fantasies from dreams cos I to me I believe fantasies are things u visualize while awake unlike dreams that takes place when you're sleeping.
ā–  This spirit husband/wife of a thing only appears in ones dreams to make love to them.
ā–  google incubus and succubus for more insight
What you spend your mind's energy thinking/fantaszing/day dreaming about the most is bound to invade your dreaming. Those sexual fantasies you busy your wide with during your waking hours, do not remain limited to just your waking hours. Oh, no, they crawl into your dream and make their home there for as long as your mind is caught in the web of those particular fantasies. undecided

2. That na lie! Ask well and don't let anyone fool you. Many people who experience sexual dreams regularly also think of sex and even fantasize about such ideas during the day. When you eventually stop giving so much time to sexual thoughts during your day, after a while, sexual dreams move from being regular to maybe occurring once in a blue moon or eventually go away. undecided

3. Incubus & Succubus? Those are mythical creatures that don't even exist.
The Late Latin word incubus ("a nightmare induced by a demon"wink is derived from Latin incubō ("nightmare, what lies down on one whilst one sleeps"wink and further from incubāre ("to lie upon, to hatch"wink.[3] One of the earliest evident mentions of a demon sharing qualities to an incubus comes from Mesopotamia on the Sumerian King List, circa 2400 BC, where the hero Gilgamesh's father is listed as Lilu.[4] Lilu is described as "disturbing" and "seducing" women in their sleep, while Lilitu, a female demon, is described as appearing to men in erotic dreams.[5] Two other corresponding demons appear as well: Ardat lili, who visits men by night and begets ghostly children from them, and Idlu lili, a male counterpart to Ardat lili who visits women by night and begets from them. Ardat lili is derived from ardatu, the word for "a woman of marriagable age", while idlu lili is derived from idlu, meaning a "grown man".[6][7] These demons were originally storm demons. They eventually became regarded as night demons, potentially due to mistaken etymology.[8]

Those were European ideas which have long been abandoned by the Europeans. So how come you, a Nigerian, have taken to picking them up and wearing them as your lot? You no shame? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You confirmed it how? undecided

You claim your having sexual dreams meant you has a spiritual husband/wife. I also had sexual dreams of my own and knowing it for what it is ---a delusion and nothing more--- I eventually disciplined myself and move on from them after reaching a time when I no longer had need for them. So what can you claim to know of this situation? undecided

I wonā€™t go to much details I no deh argue with people . I no deh talk wetin I no know. Spiritual husband/wife deh exist.... Go Nd ask people who have a deep knowledge then go comfirm to you
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
I never said sex dreams have something to do with sex education.

What I'm telling you is that we were taught sex education in school and one of the things they taught us about was sex dreams/ wet dreams... They're normal dreams for every adult.
Voiceofthestree:

I know you want to learn or you need an elaboration. Sex in dream as nothing to do with sex education. Not everything that happens in a dreams is normal thatā€™s the truth. If you are married or single or above 25years and you constantly having dreams of sleeping with someone or someone is sleeping with you and you woke up wet then you have a problem. To you it might be normal but wake up before is too late.... this I have seen
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by malvisguy212: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
It's real how?
I have come across a lady, she sometimes have wet dream, all her relationship did not last long. 3 different pastors told her it's spiritual husband. she is delivered now.

ignored the comments you read online, that spirit and demon do not exist. they exist. trust me.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?

Is witchcraft real?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
ā–  I wonā€™t go to much details I no deh argue with people . I no deh talk wetin I no know. Spiritual husband/wife deh exist.... Go Nd ask people who have a deep knowledge then go comfirm to you
Nigerians ehn!! So, you can make statements claiming they exist but not be expected to explain your claim....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.... Ignorance ehn! undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I never said sex dreams have something to do with sex education.

What I'm telling you is that we were taught sex education in school and one of the things they taught us about was sex dreams/ wet dreams... They're normal dreams for every adult.

Having a sex in dream is not normal thing for Adult if you deh experience am bro you have a big problem I Swear to God. If you are a girl or boy having this sex dream constantly and you woke up wet you have a BIG problem I swear heaven is my witness..... Sex in a dream do you know how many min your dick will penetrate before you can come??. Even as a girl do you know how hard the dick need to touch ur point before you can come... Not everything that happens in a dream is normal brother why do you sleep and dream and it will happens in real life ?.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wet dreams are normal for every adult and just because her relationships didn't last, it doesn't mean it had anything to do with the so called spiritual husband.

When the body is in need of intimacy, it will communicate with you in a form of wet dreams.
malvisguy212:
I have come across a lady, she sometimes have wet dream, all relationship did not last long. 3 different pastors told her it's spiritual husband. she is delivered now.

ignored all the comments you read online, that spirit and demon do not exist. they exist. trust me.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
malvisguy212:
ā–  I have come across a lady, she sometimes have wet dream, all her relationship did not last long. 3 different pastors told her it's spiritual husband. she is delivered now. ignored the comments you read online, that spirit and demon do not exist. they exist. trust me.
Men can have wet dreams, and they are considered regular by you but a woman having wetdreams is confirmation she has a spiritual husband and will definitely not have lasting relationships and hence in need of deliverance. undecided

What Are Wet Dreams?
A wet dream is when you ejaculate while you're asleep. ā€œEjaculateā€ means to release semen (the fluid that contains sperm) from your penis. You have to have gone through puberty and your testes need to be able to produce sperm to have a wet dream.

Usually, a wet dream happens while you're having a dream about sex, but not always. You may not even remember the dream. Doctors call wet dreams "nocturnal emissions." Nocturnal means "at night." Emission is another way to say release. Theyā€™re also sometimes called ā€œsleep orgasms.ā€

You don't have to masturbate to have a wet dream. You can ejaculate without touching your penis.

Adults and teen girls can have wet dreams, too. Although girls can't ejaculate, they can have an orgasm during a dream. Girls don't have such dreams as often as boys, though.https://www.webmd.com/teens/wet-dream-faq

By the way, how was she delivered? By deliverance are you trying to have us believe that she no longer has wet dreams ā€” an adult that no longer experiences wet dreams? Or that she now has lasting relationships... which? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't know.
RoyalUc:

Is witchcraft real?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Voiceofthestree: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians ehn!! So, you can make statements claiming they exist but not be expected to explain your claim....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.... Ignorance ehn! undecided

Ignorance nah wetin just deh kill you be that I should explain really ur whatever brother. I am
Not a Nigeria point of correction people like you are living in delusion
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
You guys still have a long way to go if this is how you see life.

Africa still has a long way to go because religion has blinded many Africans and by the time they open their eyes, it'll be too late.

It's really sad.
Voiceofthestree:

Having a sex in dream is not normal thing for Adult if you deh experience am bro you have a big problem I Swear to God. If you are a girl or boy having this sex dream constantly and you woke up wet you have a BIG problem I swear heaven is my witness..... Sex in a dream do you know how many min your dick will penetrate before you can come??. Even as a girl do you know how hard the dick need to touch ur point before you can come... Not everything that happens in a dream is normal brother why do you sleep and dream and it will happens in real life ?.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
ā–  Ignorance nah wetin just deh kill you be that I should explain really ur whatever brother. I am
Not a Nigeria point of correction people like you are living in delusion

Who Gets Wet Dreams?
While many people associate wet dreams with teenage boys, nocturnal emissions can happen to anyone. Studies suggest that 66-85% of men and nearly half of women have had wet dreams at some point.2 Of these women, some had even experienced wet dreams prior to the age of 13, and many of them experience wet dreams several times per year.1

Keep in mind that there is less research on wet dreams in females than in males, and it may be easier for males to identify wet dreams because they have more physical evidence: semen. Only 10% of females ejaculate (spurt out fluid) during orgasm, even when theyā€™re awake.

Since menā€™s nocturnal emissions are more obvious, many researchers define their wet dreams more loosely than womenā€™s. A female has to wake up in the middle of an orgasm for their experience to count as a wet dreamā€”a male does not. This may be one of the reasons more men report wet dreams than women.

Wet dreams typically begin during puberty. While wet dreams are more common among teenagers, many people continue to experience them throughout life. Even married adults have reported wet dreams.4

Everyoneā€™s body is different, so regardless of your age or gender, itā€™s perfectly normal if you experience wet dreams on a regular basisā€”or not at all.https://www.health.com/wet-dreams-7110440
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Sure you don't know or you don't just want to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.