Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter (39167 Views)

Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2023
chiagozien:
We must learn to treat Yorubas the same way they treat Igbos.

I don't have a single problem with yorubas. What I witnessed in lagos was really shocking. They didn't stop there buh now it's really personal
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2023
viodemus:
Igbos don't have the level of tribalism that the north, islamic sw, and some minority tribes have. Igbos just now dey learn tribalism business Nigerian style. Igbos have a lot of tribalism catch up to do. The rest dun go far.

They 419/defrauded the igbos with Lagos, they defrauded the igbos with the security structure and personal. They want to defraud the igbos (non muslims) from Abj. And economic progress.
NA LIE

Let people judge you not yourself.

Many churches are in the North
Many Igbo are in Northern university.

How many mosques are in Igbo land?
How many northerners are admitted in Igbo university.

Dey play!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Funjosh(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Enugu is just different from other South Eastern State, even her ladies are more friendly and cool headed compare to other. I think of same with Ebonyi too
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Your opinion not mine and I'm not a politician I just told u my experience and other thing u wish to say that's ur cup of tea
Experience indeed 😆

How many votes did Tinubu get in Igbo land?
How many Voted did OBI get in yoruba land?
Deduce the tribalist from that alone and not one stupid biased jaundiced personal experience

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by 77up(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2023
I always say it and I will say it again without minding those offended, Igbos are the most tribalistic bigot in the world.

Ordinary food o😳😳

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by 77up(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2023
I always say it and I will say it again without minding those offended, Igbos are the most tribalistic bigot in the world.

Ordinary food o😳😳
Infact , I will never be surprised of Igbos hate again with this because if they can hate ordinary food like this , why won't they hate you as a person...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gammarays(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2023
DiscoverID:
The most intolerant people/tribe of all time
Will you shut up
The so called tolerant tribe that harassed voters in Lagos 🙄

Hypocrites 🙄🙄
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2023
chiagozien:
Stop trying to change the narrative

Is this your source

Buhari is jubril kind of narrative 😆

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by 77up(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2023
gammarays:

Will you shut up

Hypocrites 🙄🙄
shut up Oga, your people are too tribalistic,very very intolerance bigots

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2023
gammarays:

Will you shut up

Hypocrites 🙄🙄
Yet your stupid son won the state while no candidate from other tribe won IGBO LAND.

YOU ARE THE MOST INTOLERANT!

By the way,there are video evidence of Igbo people harassing Tinubu voters......yorubas are not just noise maker and cry cry baby like you

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gammarays(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

NA LIE

Dey play!
Na me tell Northerners not to apply to be admitted in Igbo universities?
Even with their low cut off marks, they hardly go to school

It's good Igbos are learning to be tribalistic like others, it's needed in this dispensation.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

I don't have a single problem with yorubas. What I witnessed in lagos was really shocking. They didn't stop there buh now it's really personal
Yorubas actually learnt from you!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

What Nigerian witnessed from the presidential result was more shocking. Each candidate lost one or two states to the opposition while only Igbo land gave it all to their useless son PETER OBI.

YOU BIAFRANS ARE THE GREATEST TRIBALIST

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gammarays(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Yet your stupid son won the state while no candidate from other tribe won IGBO LAND.

YOU ARE THE MOST INTOLERANT!

By the way,there are video evidence of Igbo people harassing Tinubu voters......yorubas are not just noise maker and cry cry baby like you
At least we show off whatever we have whether good or bad.
Not like the hypocrites who smile and do deadly things behind.

Look at Tinubu's appointments alone, it'll show the tribalistic nature of you guys.

My own is Igbos should learn to be tribalistic like others, it's necessary

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gammarays(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2023
77up:
shut up Oga, your people are too tribalistic,very very intolerance bigots
Yes it's good to be tribalistic, wish we can be more tribalistic than this.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2023
gammarays:

Na me tell Northerners not to apply to be admitted in Igbo universities?
Even with their low cut off marks, they hardly go to school

It's good Igbos are learning to be tribalistic like others, it's needed in this dispensation.

Abeg stop the grandstanding.
Other tribes have condone your yam festivals,allow you to thrive and even buy lands...here your people are attacking Amala celebrants and you are claiming you are learning. What are you learning?

Other TRIBES learnt from you.

STOP YOUR STUPID VICTIM MENTALITY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by soccerlite: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Why's not free
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2023
gammarays:

Look at Tinubu's appointments alone, it'll show the tribalistic nature of you guys.

Tinubu learnt perfectly well from Nnamdi Azikwe and Aguyi ironsi

And Igbo dominated government of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

What Nigerian witnessed from the presidential result was more shocking. Each candidate lost one or two states to the opposition while only Igbo land gave it all to their useless son PETER OBI.

YOU BIAFRANS ARE THE GREATEST TRIBALIST

Your opinion bro no time for arguement
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Artscollection: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2023
DiscoverID:
The most intolerant people/tribe of all time

Hide your clawed face, Did you not see How the idiot was condemned. Jou think your opinion count
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Yorubas actually learnt from you!

No I think it's hatred u harboured for year that manifested
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2023
gammarays:

Our own is that IGBOS are not learning they are the LEGEND right from Nnamdi Azikwe and Aguyi ironsi ..and PETER OBI time in Anambra days.

Don't introduce your usual VICTIM mentality to this too!

Many Igbo has served in government of Lagos state,give us an example in Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

No I think it's hatred u harboured for year that manifested
No ...Tinubu only inherited the hatred you have for AWOLOWO and MKO ABIOLA.

Yorubas don't give a damn about.
You have nothing to hate and even love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Experience indeed 😆

How many votes did Tinubu get in Igbo land?
How many Voted did OBI get in yoruba land?
Deduxr the tribalist from that alone and one stupid biased jaundiced personal experience

Bro this argument is totally unnecessary besides obi didn't get votes in northernwest either
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by viodemus: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

NA LIE

Dey play!

Abeg reset yourself.

many northerners are in the east.

immediately the SE say no Bush living with cows, dem number cut to half.

Christian northerners are also in the north. The north has many minority tribes that have been suppressed for too long. When will they treat them with dignity and respect. They make it look like the whole north is hausa and fulani, meanwhile their numbers no match up. Stop claiming the whole place, and doing number boosting with Niger and Chad. Una go get some, the others get some. Una own na to dey genocide any minority tribe wey ask una why.

Number boosters.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

No ...Tinubu only inherited the hatred you have for AWOLOWO and MKO ABIOLA.

Yorubas don't give a damn about.
You have nothing to hate and even love!

Hmmm this guy is mental who told u igbos hate awolowo and abiola
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro this argument is totally unnecessary besides obi didn't get votes in northernwest either
The only unnecessary point here is northwestern part.

The performance of each obi in yoruba land and Tinubu in Igboland is enough to know who is the Trbalist!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by DomPerignon: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
There is nothing wrong in eating Amala, but hosting Amala festival in our land is a no go area.

All this boys and girls that were brought up in Yoruba land should know we don't tolerate nonsense in Igbo land.

Better be warned. You will regret your actions if you don't respect our laws.

Pls point me in the direction of the your so-called laws that has eating Amala in Ibo land by Ibos as a crime/taboo?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by jamesversion: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Trustedpronet:
But the Igbos are happy when they see phino go on international taw...i have seen Igbos performing masquerade festival in another man's state yet the world did not end. Hausa and Yoruba are the only tribe with national interest at heart.

So the numerous ethnic groups in Nigeria from Urhobo to Tiv, from Ijaw to Ibibio, berom, Igala, Ikwerre etc does not have national iinterest.Eveen Niger delta ethnic groups that brings oil revenue daily to the Nigerian table?

You are not sensible.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Hmmm this guy is mental who told u igbos hate awolowo and abiola
😆....na so you love them like Isi ewu 😆

You just joined nairaland or you were born in 2000s

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

The only unnecessary point here is northwestern part.

The performance of each obi in yoruba land and Tinubu in Igboland is enough to know who is the Trbalist!

You are funny before obi who did igbos vote. Stop being petty
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

You are funny before obi who did igbos vote. Stop being petty
Stop been clever by half.
If you draw your conclusion on yorubas base on your 2023 election propaganda,it is save to draw it on you Igbo too base on the 2023 election voting pattern.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Urhobo Owofibo (oil Soup) Aka Owo Soup / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? / How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.