Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. (5535 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Exactly my point, is ok for me if she is leaving the marriage, but i am not ok the way she handle her relocation, i advised her to sit the man down, tell him guy, i can't continue with you, i need to move on, why seizing communication with the man? Secondly she is a decent woman to the best of my knowledge

She's a decent woman yet you came here badmouthing her character comparing her to a serpent calling her names, comments did not go the usual way of insults on women generally which you were obviously expecting that's why you start to change mouth portraying her in good light, you are a nonsense person Op, you are not a good friend, I truly hope she's on nl so that she'll see this thread and know the kind of evil human you are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by pansophist(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
See them.

More focused on blaming the woman, instead of the man who refused to be tested for over a decade. She tried, at least she just wanted to be left alone, without doing anything harmful.

10 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

God bless you sir, your point is very valid, she never complained of any domestic violence any way, but she said He drinks alcohol excessively.

And yet, you are quick to jump and agree to anyone that is against her, smh.

5 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:
fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?
I believe it should not get to this level, what do you think?
I hope she finds happiness wherever she travelled to. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

She's a decent woman yet you came here badmouthing her character comparing her to a serpent calling her names, comments did not go the usual way of insults on women generally which you were obviously expecting that's why you start to change mouth portraying her in good light, you are a nonsense person Op, you are not a good friend, I truly hope she's on nl so that she'll see this thread and know the kind of evil human you are.

Well for emphasis, i choose to repond to you,
(1) She is a member of this forum
(2) I got her permission to post the story here, reason i attached the chat screenshot.
(3) She is reading all comments as i speak now.
(4) As you mumu reach, try to know that not all the story is capture on this thread grin so be calming down.

Lastly, try to read and understand, make your parents no regret wasting their money sending you to school grin,
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I hope she finds happiness wherever she travelled to. undecided

The comment and the madam i have been waiting for grin, pls call your sister to come and talk ooh, we dey wait
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by very4tune8: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
What happened to for better or for worse? It seems modern marriage is now for better or for best.
This is all shades of wrong.

In Roman Catholic church, this is highly not acceptable on the part of the husband. This is called deceit so the marriage cannot stand.

The woman had every right to leave but this should have been done in the right way.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
minasu190:
What is the fear there? Marriage of 14years without no child and she later realize that the man can't produce and you blaming her, bros if na your sister wet in go be your advice....comrade, the lady did the right thing.
I think it has to be more than just the man having LSC after it all. Op didn't go into details on what possible shame and humiliation the woman may have had to endure through those 14 years of not producing a child. There is no mention of what the in-laws, and may even her own husband, may have said or accused her of all that time she was left in the dark regarding his condition. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Well for emphasis, i choose to repond to you,
(1) She is a member of this forum
(2) I got her permission to post the story here, reason i attached the chat screenshot.
(3) She is reading all comments as i speak now.
(4) As you mumu reach, try to know that not all the story is capture on this thread grin so be calming down.

Lastly, try to read and understand, make your parents no regret wasting their money sending you to school grin,

See them, there is nothing they wouldn't say to justify their stupidity

So she's here on nl and she permitted you to compare her to a serpent, call her wicked, and all sorts of names abi? Even if you want to lie, lie with sense its not that hard, we are not kids here, even the topic of this thread shows you came here to insult and degrade her, to seek support from your fellow efulefus who will join you to generalise all women as bad, na the usual nonsense una like to dey do here, as per una dey jobless and nor be woman born you, werey alaso tsinnanu Dan iska, na your breeders I pity, because its very obvious they wasted money on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by GreatAchiever1: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
very4tune8:

In Roman Catholic church, this is highly not acceptable on the part of the husband. This is called deceit so the marriage cannot stand.

The woman had every right to leave but this should have been done in the right way.

What the man did was wrong, but what the woman is doing is worse; two wrongs don't make a right.
And also, biblically, the woman has no right to leave or even seek a divorce, all because it is found that he has a sickness that makes him unable to procreate(Or whatever LSC means). Except if there is probably more to this story than the OP is giving us.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
very4tune8:

That last line is the reason this thread was brought here coz is a big arguments between both of us on whether what she did is right? yes i agreed, infact it was a decision that was taken very late, but the way and manner is wrong, for me simply call this guy, egbon i am ok with this marriage and i am leaving simple, at that point you know no amount of begging will stop you from taking your action coz your mind is made up.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by id4sho(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Two can play the game, nothing surprising here
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

God bless you sir, your point is very valid, she never complained of any domestic violence any way, but she said He drinks alcohol excessively.

Well well well. There lies the reason for the low sperm count.

And how dare you compare the woman to a serpent when she was wronged in this situation?

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Martinez39s:
The man did his wife dirty. His reluctance to get tested from the onset showed he was fully aware of his condition. This was so wrong of him. It is such a callous thing to do to your spouse, especially when your spouse really wanted kids. Such deliberate wickedness that has cursed irredeemable damage should not go unpunished.

I don't know why some Nigerian men believe they can never deal with infertility.

It's arrogance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by okoroemeka(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pooldrowning:
E reach to laugh abeg
but it is the man that betrayed the woman's trust,you can't hardly blame the woman,if she has children even adopted ones it may stop her from relocating

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by MrBroke(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Men also treat women this way too so I guess that's how the diet is balanced grin

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Martinez39s(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't know why some Nigerian men believe they can never deal with infertility.

It's arrogance
It is ignorance. In this man's case, it is delibrate wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
The man deserves it to be honest. He wasted her fertile years. The woman is smart. All the best to her 😆

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Rossycares(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Best decision ever!

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Exceed15: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
If the man had been sincere to her it wouldn't have ended this way.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Foodqueen(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
She said there is rice inside dollars

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Countersam(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:
In this life ehh fear women,

I had the intention of bringing this story here since the journey begins but i wanted to be sure that she finalized her plans and actually believe the saying that if you meet a snake and a woman in the room, my guy secure the snake and deal with the woman grin.

My friend is married for 14yrs with no child, all effort to get the hubby to hospital for fertility test prove very difficult, on the other hand she did her own and it was confirm she is ok, fast forward to last year the hubby finally yielded to the family pressure and did the test in three different hospitals, lo and behold my guy was confirmed to have LSC or He can't give woman beans chop, the wife became very sad coz for her if the Man had agreed right from time by now there would have been a solution medically or trad.

Now she confirms to me she wasted her 14yrs with the Man and now she is no longer young enough to even look for a guy to settle with, then she open up on plans to japa last year October, i ask why? she said if she no get children make she get money and possibly oyinbo people no dey despise older a much older African woman the way we do here she is 40yrs. she requested i borrowed her 500k to support her movement i told her i dont have, even if i do i doubt i will give coz i am not happy the hubby is not aware of this plans.

fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?

Yes women can be something else most times but don't go crying someone else's tears..
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by samwash(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
This woman nor do well Sha.
At all at all, she suppose talk to her husband if she wants to part ways.
This is not the best method to part ways.
Abeg Op, I want make up update us about the man reactions when he finally discover say him wife travel about without telling him
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by deewhydoski(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
The woman didn't do anything wrong abeg.
Let us all remember that we have sisters too. Put your sister in this woman shoes, how will you feel seeing ur sister unhappy for 14 years. how can you not go for a test for good 14years. Me that when I got married and the pregnancy is not coming for 5 months I had to go for a test.. make I know wetin dey sup

5 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
What are you blaming her for?you need koboko.i even feel sorry for her.she for don Japa tey tey.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by ashawopikin(m): 3:20am On Nov 11, 2023
Make we talk true, the man no try, you no say you no fit born you waste a whole 14 years of woman life, imagine if the table were turned
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Karleb(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2023
The man is the terrible one here.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by galadima77(m): 5:28am On Nov 11, 2023
OP are you married?

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by galadima77(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Karleb:
The man is the terrible one here.

No doubt
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by kingthreat(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2023
If she thinks Oyinbo man will not mind a matured black woman she is living in a fool's paradise.
Its her type that will be begging boys to knack her.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Powerfly(f): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Exactly my point, is ok for me if she is leaving the marriage, but i am not ok the way she handle her relocation, i advised her to sit the man down, tell him guy, i can't continue with you, i need to move on, why seizing communication with the man? Secondly she is a decent woman to the best of my knowledge

What if she told the man and he threatens to kill her if she leaves?
If na me... Na for airport I go dey send you divorce papers... The man is wicked and does not deserve any pity

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2023
OZIOGU1:
In this life ehh fear women,

he hubby is not aware of this plans.

How is she wicked? You Nigerians use words anyhow. This is something peculiar with Nigerians - mis-using words just because they sound funky and nice.

BTW: It is LEND not BORROW. You LEND someone money. She BORROWS money FROM you. You don't BORROW someone money. Sha, the British Council has more reasons to ensure you people continue to write IELTS till thy kingdom come.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] / How To Make Women CHASE You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.