Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. (5561 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Gerrard59(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2023
beekind:
Rea

Now back to the issue, since it seems a lot of ignorant people have commented earlier let me address some issues.
1. A man with low sperm count can father a child all it needs to produce a child is 1 sperm
2. A man may have low sperm count and not know, as a matter of fact many people who have children actuallyy have low sperm count at one point or the other.
3. There is no way to 100% a ladies fertility unless shes pregnant, unlike a man that you can check his sperm parameters a lady may be able to ge

As someone who is a citizen of that same abroad and have lived there enough, I can tell you that travelling out is not an automatic solution to anyones problem.

But your darling man buddy blatantly refused to undergo a fertility test. It was stated explicitly in the original post. How is it the fault of the woman that an adult male REFUSES to undergo a test?

6 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Ensa777(f): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2023
samwash:
This woman nor do well Sha.
At all at all, she suppose talk to her husband if she wants to part ways.
This is not the best method to part ways.
Abeg Op, I want make up update us about the man reactions when he finally discover say him wife travel about without telling him

Go and force her nw.As if the man's reaction will change anything.Yen yen yen.
Go to churches,ministries,hosputals even health section of Nl and see women looking for solutions for their childlessness even in threads for sperm jssues because Nigerian men would never be caught dead doing it themselves.

He is lucky she didn't give him a mark to remey the day she found out cos I can't imagine the litres of concoction,the various insults from in-laws,the deep penetrating painful vaginal/cervical scans.The years...

God will punish that man wherever he is.14 good years.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by luminouz(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2023
Ensa777:

Go and force her nw.As if the man's reaction will change anything.Yen yen yen.
Go to churches,ministries,hosputals even health section of Nl and see women looking for solutions for their childlessness even in threads for sperm jssues because Nigerian men would never be caught dead doing it themselves.

He is lucky she didn't decapitate his head the day she found out cos I can't imagine the litres of concoction,the various insults from in-laws,the deep penetrating painful vaginal/cervical scans.The years...

God will punish that man wherever he is.14 good years.
Ehya!!! So this thing pained you like this. Pele o.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Luckysbab: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
You are not a good friend... To her you are a friend she can confide in but here you are comparing her with a serpent and judging her.

How is this woman at fault? Do you know the pains she had gone through for inability to conceive, what has been said to her by relatives, in-laws, monitoring spirits? 14 years of her life gone on account of deceit. Not fair at all.
It's good she has changed environment to start over. Unlike here in Nigeria where she will be termed a barren 40 years old Evening Newspaper,she has other chances over there and won't be called names.

The way she handled the relocation may not seem totally right but she knows best.

She will still be just another regular AFRICAN WOMAN over there, evening newspaper or not. Don't exaggerate her chances.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

She will still be a regular AFRICAN WOMAN over there, evening newspaper or not.
Go and tell her there. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Luckysbab: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Go and tell her there. undecided

Okay ma tongue
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Okay ma tongue
Lol

Anytime you wan go sha inform me ahead so that I can start exercising to fit into your bag.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Luckysbab: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol

Anytime you wan go sha inform me ahead so that I can start exercising to fit into your bag.

cheesy

Stay and marry a Nigerian man. grin
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy

Stay and marry a Nigerian man. grin
Hahaha πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

How is she wicked? You Nigerians use words anyhow. This is something peculiar with Nigerians - mis-using words just because they sound funky and nice.

BTW: It is LEND not BORROW. You LEND someone money. She BORROWS money FROM you. You don't BORROW someone money. Sha, British Council has more reasons to ensure you people continue write IELTS till thy kingdom come.

Are you not Nigerian? Abi what is wrong with this one? Someone made a mistake or an error it's now a Nigerian thing? Let me guess, you feel less Nigerian because you live abroad so the next thing to do is degrade everyone? Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Ehya!!! So this thing pained you like this. Pele o.

Do you have human conscience? If you do you will not say this.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by luminouz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Do you have human conscience? If you do you will not say this.
Lois if you don't get your big little ass off my mention ehn, I go show you pepper!!!

What's human conscience in my reply to that dude? Quit being emotional biko!!!
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Lois if you don't get your big little ass off my mention ehn, I go show you pepper!!!

What's human conscience in my reply to that dude? Quit being emotional biko!!!

Lol

That woman's situation is not enough for you to be emotional? Well, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Lol

That woman's situation is not enough for you to be emotional? Well, to each his own.
Nice reply!!! I was trying to see if you'd be set off like others but you gave a cool reply

Of course I knew she was wronged. She did what she thought was right but I would have divorced the husband the moment I learnt he was the one with the issue for 14 years and not me. That would have saved me time and I would have planned my life like I wanted.

N.B: I hardly get emotional. Just not in my DNA
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Nice reply!!! I was trying to see if you'd be set off like others but you gave a cool reply

Of course I knew she was wronged. She did what she thought was right but I would have divorced the husband the moment I learnt he was the one with the issue for 14 years and not me. That would have saved me time and I would have planned my life like I wanted.

N.B: I hardly get emotional. Just not in my DNA

Me knowing you were not serious with what you said, doesn't mean you should do that to others, some wouldn't take it likely with you

Alright.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Me knowing you were not serious with what you said, doesn't mean you should do that to others, some wouldn't take it likely with you

Alright.

Lol, it takes emotional intelligence to understand me Lois. Good one.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by cocolacec(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
What happened to for better or for worse? It seems modern marriage is now for better or for best.
This is all shades of wrong.
If the woman was the one with problem,the man will never wait before he impregnates another woman outside his marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by GreatAchiever1: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
cocolacec:

If the woman was the one with problem,the man will never wait before he impregnates another woman outside his marriage.

The problem with all these if statements is just a way to avoid the issues at hand. There is no way we can ever find out if what you said can happen in the lives of the individuals in question; its just assumptions not based on reality and hence baseless.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Gerrard59(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you not Nigerian? Abi what is wrong with this one? Someone made a mistake or an error it's now a Nigerian thing? Let me guess, you feel less Nigerian because you live abroad so the next thing to do is degrade everyone? Smh.

Something is not a mistake when it is used consistently by netizens. It is only Nigerians I have read use BORROW instead of LEND. Ghanaians, Kenyans and South Africans don't use it. Even Europeans and Asians whose native languages aren't English don't do so. It is wrong, and I will always point it out whether I am in Nigeria or abroad. When I was in Nigeria, I always pointed out that using "Am" instead of "I am" when starting a sentence is wrong. You cannot use English from primary school to tertiary stage yet knowingly and consistently use the wrong words or phrases. A mistake is using LENT instead of LEND sometimes. Improper English is when everyone uses BORROW instead of LEND, even people one ordinarily expects to write correctly.

Then, after doing such, the same people would chant online that the British Council should waive off IELTS for Nigerians. That time has passed. Never would it happen without opposition from me. Next time I see such campaigns, I will write to the British Council with evidence never to grant them such wishes. They must continue to write IELTS till thy kingdom come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by loswhite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
sanya4good:
The woman did nothing bad. That man deserved the treatment.
Let us reverse it to the woman. She has no worm...Will you say the same thing? Marriage has lost it's uselessness in our society. A marriage is supposed to be for better for worse but even the so called churches have changed it to for better for better...lol. The reality is when you choose to marry it should be for better for worse. In sickness or Good health...lol. The only thing we know now is big party and spending money...useless society. The man should have done the test earlier tho and she should have insisted after all they are partners.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by anochuko01(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
You can't even fault or blame the woman
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Biola67: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
What happened to for better or for worse? It seems modern marriage is now for better or for best.
This is all shades of wrong.
Just Dey play
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by tonicyril: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2023
OZIOGU1:
In this life ehh fear women,

I had the intention of bringing this story here since the journey begins but i wanted to be sure that she finalized her plans and actually believe the saying that if you meet a snake and a woman in the room, my guy secure the snake and deal with the woman grin.

My friend is married for 14yrs with no child, all effort to get the hubby to hospital for fertility test prove very difficult, on the other hand she did her own and it was confirm she is ok, fast forward to last year the hubby finally yielded to the family pressure and did the test in three different hospitals, lo and behold my guy was confirmed to have LSC or He can't give woman beans chop, the wife became very sad coz for her if the Man had agreed right from time by now there would have been a solution medically or trad.

Now she confirms to me she wasted her 14yrs with the Man and now she is no longer young enough to even look for a guy to settle with, then she open up on plans to japa last year October, i ask why? she said if she no get children make she get money and possibly oyinbo people no dey despise older a much older African woman the way we do here she is 40yrs. she requested i borrowed her 500k to support her movement i told her i dont have, even if i do i doubt i will give coz i am not happy the hubby is not aware of this plans.

fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?

I believe it should not get to this level, what do you think?

No be everything dem dey use bash woman....

Wait, wetin the man do e good for ur face??

Just wasted 15yrs of someone else's daughter like that..

I dey dat woman back aswear, I would do same if a woman do that to me..
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Kennyprince: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Iam a man but I must tell u that the lady did the right thing.

If u are a man and have an issue too deal with like this , do it in time and let your partner make decisions.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Qatar2022: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2023
OZIOGU1:
In this life ehh fear women,

I had the intention of bringing this story here since the journey begins but i wanted to be sure that she finalized her plans and actually believe the saying that if you meet a snake and a woman in the room, my guy secure the snake and deal with the woman grin.

My friend is married for 14yrs with no child, all effort to get the hubby to hospital for fertility test prove very difficult, on the other hand she did her own and it was confirm she is ok, fast forward to last year the hubby finally yielded to the family pressure and did the test in three different hospitals, lo and behold my guy was confirmed to have LSC or He can't give woman beans chop, the wife became very sad coz for her if the Man had agreed right from time by now there would have been a solution medically or trad.

Now she confirms to me she wasted her 14yrs with the Man and now she is no longer young enough to even look for a guy to settle with, then she open up on plans to japa last year October, i ask why? she said if she no get children make she get money and possibly oyinbo people no dey despise older a much older African woman the way we do here she is 40yrs. she requested i borrowed her 500k to support her movement i told her i dont have, even if i do i doubt i will give coz i am not happy the hubby is not aware of this plans.

fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?

I believe it should not get to this level, what do you think?
Why are you blaming that woman? You should blame the stupid man that refused to open up to his woman , she do the right thing bro
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

Something is not a mistake when it is used consistently by netizens. It is only Nigerians I have read use BORROW instead of LEND. Ghanaians, Kenyans and South Africans don't use it. Even Europeans and Asians whose native languages aren't English don't do so. It is wrong, and I will always point it out whether I am in Nigeria or abroad. When I was in Nigeria, I always pointed out that using "Am" instead of "I am" when starting a sentence is wrong. You cannot use English from primary school to tertiary stage yet knowingly and consistently use the wrong words or phrases. A mistake is using LENT instead of LEND sometimes. Improper English is when everyone uses BORROW instead of LEND, even people one ordinarily expects to write correctly.

Then, after doing such, the same people would chant online that the British Council should waive off IELTS for Nigerians. That time has passed. Never would it happen without opposition from me. Next time I see such campaigns, I will write to the British Council with evidence never to grant them such wishes. They must continue to write IELTS till thy kingdom come!

Weldon ooo oga online corrector, if my kpalasa english is fetching me over 3m month in my business why i no go continue dey speak am? chill bro, i gat no time for good english, my accountant is first class graduate and i pay him 200k working for me without a certificate, baba i just wake up and pray for my business, then weekend i ball with the real guyz in Abuja shikena, in arewa we call it maza kwarai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics) / Toolz Move Aside, There Is A New Plus-size Sheriff In Town! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.