Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55223 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
GodWrites:

My brother nah poverty. Forget about the glam these ladies grow up eating once a day, and not even a palatable food. So when they see an opportunity like this, they just can't behave.
Omo na lack of conscience o! 70k kwa!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GloriousGbola: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2023
kkins25:

YEP.. I dey break back to make 10k oh.. 😁. Y u so frustrated sha? 🤣 thinking with ur Gbola again abi?

It is only a person who sees 30k as material who will start wasting his energy and focusing on revenge. An actual chevron worker will write it off. Neither the money nor the women are in short supply

Or of course a sex crazed maniac like yourself whose only goal in life is to increase body count. If you are a desperate sex addict all bets are off tongue
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Panda7(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
igbos have d highest number of prostitutes even nnamdiot Kanu said 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes

who haven't heard about the evening newspaper stories. Region of retired oloshos forming literate cheesy grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GoodRocks: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin

You don't feel comfortable going to his house but you are comfortable enough to collect Uber Money

Long throat/ Scammer

Women supporting women in the mud.

I'm surprised this is coming from you. Thought you would start lamenting and pouring out your frustration on the man as usual while leaving the broke frustrated Parasite and liability who was uncomfortable going to his house but because extremely comfortable going to eat what her father and brothers cannot afford for her
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2023
tivhador:
70k for 1 meal? U need collect beta slap cool

One bag of rice
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Dmanky(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2023
True example of the hunter becoming the hunted.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BrighterSyde: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2023
BrighterSyde:

What do you have to say about a girl who was sent t-fare twice but didn’t show up and didn’t refund, instead of just saying she can’t meet in his place? But at the mention of restaurant she was there in no time?

@fountainofyouth Silence? Thought as much. This is a typical example of the obvious bias of nairaland females and males when it comes to discussing gender based issues. No one thinks with sense anymore. The first thing all of them want to do is support their gender. And yet all of you want to be in successful relationships and marriages.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by denitro(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2023
This is an open and shut case.
Look for a lawyer that will take up your case, and sue the guy for at least 300k ( could be more).
Get the lawyer to serve him.
He will think it's a joke and probably won't show up for the court date, that is all you need to get a
default judgement against him. Then use the judgement letter to execute your payment from him using legal means.
Somewhere during the process he will plead with you to settle the matter out of court. Get your 70k back and get him
to pay your lawyer fees.
N.B: But please next time don't let someone waste 30k on Uber for nothing.
Grounds for you to win:
He invited you to the restaurant and he has admitted on chat that he did it intentionally.

Part 2:
After he pays you, he can now countersue you for invasion of privacy. (yes! it is illegal to share your chat messages
with someone without their permission).
He can now sue you for 300k and use the same lawyer you used.
You can settle out of court and pay him back the 70k and negotiate the lawyer fees.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nerdnextdoor: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2023
BrighterSyde:

@fountainofyouth Silence? Thought as much. This is a typical example of the obvious bias of nairaland females and males when it comes to discussing gender based issues. No one thinks with sense anymore. The first thing all of them want to do is support their gender. And yet all of you want to be in successful relationships and marriages.

You are daft

Just because I choose not to respond you think you've won? You think I don't have better things to do with my time? If not that you are ignorant or choose to be blind, 99% of threads on this forum are created by males for the sole purpose of insulting females and supporting themselves any which way they can especially on gender based issues yet you have the effontery to say nl females are biased? Comprehension skills must have jumped over you when God was distributing it.

If you that all of you and the guy in the Op have a small pea size brain, what stops him from directly asking the lady for a refund of the money he sent to her for transportation? Why being deceitful by luring her to a restaurant, eating same food, and leaving her stranded to pay, or did you not see where she said she took the money out of her school fees? Such childishness and thoughtlessness is very common with so called adults males these days you have to wonder how their upbringing was, you all think getting back at females is some sort of achievement? Like you've made it in life or what? No wonder the country is so messed up today, from the old to the young, most Nigerian men are slow in mind, thoughts, and innovation, they lack the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to improve the country and better the lives of their citizens, instead they prefer to keep yapping spittle about everyday when it comes to anything female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Hamilton1(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:
Most people don't have any idea what a date is

I marvel when men choose restaurant as a date

C'mon man

There are a lot of dates even low budget ones you don't have to spend much as a man

Date is an avenue to know the girl more not to gallop more food

When I was in uni , I took my girl back then to love garden
I bought Ice cream for both of us at the rate of 100 naira
We enjoyed it and discussed various intellectual topics.

Maybe na all this poor hungry girls.
You think some girls will accept that location for avenue for date??

Depending on your class and the girl class
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BrighterSyde: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are daft

Just because I choose not to respond you think you've won? You think I don't have better things to do with my time? If not that you are ignorant or choose to be blind, 99% of threads on this forum are created by males for the sole purpose of insulting females and supporting themselves any which way they can especially on gender based issues yet you have the effontery to say nl females are biased? Comprehension skills must have jumped over you when God was distributing it.

If you that all of you and the guy in the Op have a small pea size brain, what stops him from directly asking the lady for a refund of the money he sent to her for transportation? Why being deceitful by luring her to a restaurant, eating same food, and leaving her stranded to pay, or did you not see where she said she took the money out of her school fees? Such childishness and thoughtlessness is very common with so called adults males these days you have to wonder how their upbringing was, you all think getting back at females is some sort of achievement? Like you've made it in life or what? No wonder the country is so messed up today, from the old to the young, most Nigerian men are slow in mind, thoughts, and innovation, they lack the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to improve the country and better the lives of their citizens, instead they prefer to keep yapping spittle about everyday when it comes to anything female.

A response and a senseless one at that. Of all the gibberish you typed I’ll respond to this. You say he should have asked for a refund. After sending the first one does courtesy not demand that she should not even collect another but instead use the first one to come? But no you must support your gender. And of course you will not see where I said even males support their gender blindly simply cos you want to expose how one-sided your pea brain is…
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2023
BrighterSyde:

A response and a senseless one at that. Of all the gibberish you typed I’ll respond to this. You say he should have asked for a refund. After sending the first one does courtesy not demand that she should not even collect another but instead use the first one to come? But no you must support your gender. And of course you will not see where I said even males support their gender blindly simply cos you want to expose how one-sided your pea brain is…

If not that the guy has an ulterior motive due to "horniness", which right thinking guy will send money to a lady the second time after she didn't show up the first time? Is he not a compound fool? The lady was smart for not showing up because she knew what he wanted, but no, because you all are naturally slow in understanding, your brain did not think of that, a normal sane guy would have simply demanded for a refund instead of going through all the trouble of inviting her to a restaurant of which I'm sure he paid for the transport the third time just to prove a baseless point, but as usual, reason is far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BrighterSyde: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

If not that the guy has an ulterior motive due to "horniness", which right thinking guy will send money to a lady the second time after she didn't show up the first time? Is he not a compound fool? The lady was smart for not showing up because she knew what he wanted, but no, because you all are naturally slow in understanding, your brain did not think of that, a normal sane guy would have simply demanded for a refund instead of going through all the trouble of inviting her to a restaurant of which I'm sure he paid for the transport the third time just to prove a baseless point, but as usual, reason is far from you.

No doubt the man is a fool. And like you said he should have got the message clearly from the first time. There’s no ulterior motive there. The guy just wants to knack her. You talk like a kid anyway. Now I understand why you reason the way you do. A man says come to my place and sends t-fare and that to you means he has sinister motives? That’s telling her plainly that he wants to spread her wide. You really need to grow up ok. But why are you pained that he paid her back and worse? As a man I’m not even pained that the girl fooled him. It’s all a game. If you are not smart you lose. There are guys that will chop that girl easily without stress and there are guys she will chop like she did to him. She played him. He played her back. Why is it now paining you? You females are too sentimental. The foolish man did not even need to wait a second time to pay her back. After the first time he should have asked her to come to the restaurant. You are pained that he treated her f up but your solution or advice to the man would have been for him to let go of the money the first time after she didn’t come so that she can keep doing it to other men. Yet at no point in time have you said she should stop scamming men. What happens if she just rejects his advances instead of collecting money? If a man says come to my place it means he is Hot and just wants to spread your legs. And the man didn’t hide it. She could have rejected it straight away. But when you decide to play smart once, twice and then they make you pay for your senselessness you females start saying the man is bad. See it’s all a game. Stop being a emotional about it. You’ll be wiser and sound less like a wimp

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ultraviolet27(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
But which Kind Food People dey Chop at a sitting wey they reach 70k? equivalent of 2 and half month worth of foodstuffs Price.When it isn't as if you haven't eaten for 3 days

Ugly gold digging Greedy leech a Shameless bitch eni to won fi n Se epe fun obirin She fit Use Her money Chop 70k food?? And She is even dumb on top!!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ultraviolet27(f): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Should She have even asked for T.fare when She knows She won't Show up?? Why Can't She even foot Her T.fare Herself Ladies learn to have shame You also earn incomes learn to foot or split Some bills at times you won't die!!

If She had even gone to visit the Guy who will e njoy the Sex more?? whether She is a Student or a worker She is Stl being Sent Pocket money too She could have paid for Her coming
T. fare then let the Guy pay for Her going T.fare,and when She knew She didn't want Sex She should have refunded the Guys T fare

I am a Lady too but I don't just feel comfortable eating off anyone's Sweats without reciprocating be it Male or Female Ciao!!!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ultraviolet27(f): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are daft

And you think that kind of greedy long throat poverty stricken mentality lady will refund the 1st T.fare ?? I don't know why many Ladies aren't Contented and learn to live with within their means any outing, Shopping or T.fare that I Can't afford myself and a Guy wants to foot it wl mk me fidgety because I won't know what is Coming after

I am no Saint but any other Man apart from my Dad,Brother or to be Husband money should mk me uncomfortable to spend anyhow because anything can be demanded after!!

And I also blame the Fool You sent T.fare the 1st time She didn't Come and You still Sent the 2nd time Men should learn to mk the Ladies pay their T.fare their selves when coming to visit then they can they refund or split it if they wish if not things like this go Stl dey happen!!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ultraviolet27(f): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Women supporting women in the mud.

I'm surprised this is coming from you. Thought you would start lamenting and pouring out your frustration on the man as usual while leaving the broke frustrated Parasite and liability who was uncomfortable going to his house but because extremely comfortable going to eat what her father and brothers cannot afford for her

What would you have Her say?? She berated the Hungry leech because that's the right thing to do as Her Conscience won't allow Her Support Shamelessness and Evil.You Stl lambast Her as if She had Supported Her you wont Stl have insulted Her?

You are the frustrated Mumuish Simp here because I can See how you have been gallivanting all over the thread, berating the Man that He is fake,He doesn't work in Chevron because He couldn't let go of 30k as if you Can send 2k to your Guy talk more of a Female leech Broke Nigger forming Billionaire online even if it's 5k the Guy worked for His money
You think wealthy People keep their wealth stable by spending aimlessly without being accountable for it??

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
The guy deserves an award...
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hmmmm, he didn't do well also.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OvertheTop(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:
Most people don't have any idea what a date is

I marvel when men choose restaurant as a date

C'mon man

There are a lot of dates even low budget ones you don't have to spend much as a man

Date is an avenue to know the girl more not to gallop more food

When I was in uni , I took my girl back then to love garden
I bought Ice cream for both of us at the rate of 100 naira
We enjoyed it and discussed various intellectual topics.

grin
Try that now....(when love is already commercial)...

you will hear:
by the way, my Birthday is this weekend,
My Rent has expired
etc

her comment to other ladies:
The guy is so Stingy...
imagine him inviting me to a park to take ice cream and Questioning me as if i'm a criminal in a police station.

God When will i see my Dangote!!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2023
pansophist:
She said she would never take any guy seriously again. grin

I found another set of videos to blow up my data on. 😂

Have you ever heard of know of these kind of sports? Parkour.

I saw a video about it on Twitter first, and I was led down a rabbit hole. I've been hooked ever since.

I'm sure it's these guys that Hollywood contract for stunts. And Jackie Chan most likely was skilled in it, too.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmSjNP/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmh9Kj/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmRY2w/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmqD1j/
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by pansophist(m): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I found another set of videos to blow up my data on. 😂

Have you ever heard of know of these kind of sports? Parkour.

I saw a video about it on Twitter first, and I was led down a rabbit hole. I've been hooked ever since.

I'm sure it's these guys that Hollywood contracts for stunts. And Jackie Chan most likely was skilled in it, too.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmSjNP/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmh9Kj/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmRY2w/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjcmqD1j/

Jackie Chan is the king of Parkour. In the movie ''Mr Nice Guy, Jackie did a famous stunt in the city of Rotterdam, where he slid top to down on the Willemswerf building (pics attached). None of these parkour guys can beat that stunt.

I like Parkour, but its mostly a teenager kind of sport. My back may break if I attempt that. I prefer the traditional, time-tested sport such as weightlifting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Chimezie198(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2023
seborrhic:
Imagine the effrontery.
He sent her money for Uber,physical cash,she collected it and didn't go to his house.
She said she wasn't comfortable.So why you didn't f ucking tell him,'if this money is for transport to come to your place, please I can't,send me your account,let me refund it'.
Yet,she took the money and didn't keep up with her end and now complaining when he revenged!
Her mind at that Uber money time will be that she has caught a maga!
she was feeling comfortable before the 30k was sent, then after the 30k was sent, she suddenly started feeling not comfortable going to his house.

This one na better upcoming yahoo girl... EFCC no go see this one before she go enter international
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by holybabayo(m): 4:27am On Nov 12, 2023
But this girl wicked.

He sent you 15k for Uber, you no show.
He sent you another 15k after you apologise for the first one, you still no show.

He invited u to restaurant you show. You no chop 10k food; you chop 70k.
Overall 100k all for what?

U think say him be fool.

Yeye
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
pansophist:
Jackie Chan is the king of Parkour. In the movie ''Mr Nice Guy, Jackie did a famous stunt in the city of Rotterdam, where he slid top to down on the Willemswerf building (pics attached). None of these parkour guys can beat that stunt.

Yesss. I saw a clip of his slide. It was amazing. His fights are more believable to me now knowing that parkour is a thing. cheesy

I like Parkour, but its mostly a teenager kind of sport. My back may break if I attempt that. I prefer the traditional, time-tested sport such as weightlifting.

Swears, it's literally a dance with the devil. One misstep and they'll be falling to their death or breaking a bone/becoming paralysed permanently. I will watch from the comfort of my home. Thank God they use body cams; that's the closest I'll ever get to living like that.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by pansophist(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yesss. I saw a clip of his slide. It was amazing. His fights are more believable to me now knowing that parkour is a thing. cheesy

Swears, it's literally a dance with the devil. One misstep and they'll be falling to their death or breaking a bone/becoming paralysed permanently. I will watch from the comfort of my home. Thank God they use body cams; that's the closest I'll ever get to living like that.

I have the same reservations with MMA and boxing. I wonder if the title, fame, or derived wealth worth the risk of being punched in the most vital place of the body, the head.

I've watch some died in the ring, or becoming permanently incapacitated. Go watch Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. Those heavy punches they gave to each other should not be given to humans.

How these guys survive those heavy punches just goes to show that some people are built differently. Modern gladiators

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by PaulH07: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mokason288:
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria

So babes still dey fall even Chevvy guys hand, but dey go give their tata to one omota.

Fish brain indeed meen
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by pansophist(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Did you come across the training video of the cheesecake factory dates gone wrong? online? If you did not, you may watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRtPDUkz30

YouTube and all kinds of content creators, especially in the Redpill community caught good meat to masturbait with for the month. grin

You may just google ''cheesecake factory date gone wrong'', and see lots of videos concerning it.

But it may be difficult for you to believe since you aren't a woman. But her attitude is common. I have met women like that, and lots of men will have the same experience with entitled women.

Cc. Magnoliaa
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
pansophist:
Did you come across the training video of the cheesecake factory dates gone wrong? online? If you did not, you may watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRtPDUkz30

YouTube and all kinds of content creators, especially in the Redpill community caught good meat to masturbait with for the month. grin

You may just google ''cheesecake factory date gone wrong'', and see lots of videos concerning it.

But it may be difficult for you to believe since you aren't a woman. But her attitude is common. I have met women like that, and lots of men will have the same experience with entitled women.

Lol... there's always one relationship drama or another trending online, and some of them are scripted as I suspect this one is.

And then one celebrity, I've forgotten who, rented a Waffle House out to his wife. I expected that should have sparked a counter-round series of debates but I didn't see where that happened.

People should just date who they like and who likes them in return and 99% of all these dramas would be solved. Even if you genuinely liked someone at some point and fell out, how well you cherish the relationship should stop you from coming to drag them online.

Date people that like you and have some level of shame. 'Buying' love with money and dates almost always end up bad.

P.S.: I didn't watch the Strictky Everything or something commentary.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OvertheTop(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
izubext007:
She showed up at the restaurant 🍽️, but refuse to come to the house 🏡......deep thoughts

The Goal is to GET without GIVING.
that's when the story will be sweet to tell Friends about a Maga they met!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OvertheTop(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
denitro:
This is an open and shut case.
Look for a lawyer that will take up your case, and sue the guy for at least 300k ( could be more).
Get the lawyer to serve him.
He will think it's a joke and probably won't show up for the court date, that is all you need to get a
default judgement against him. Then use the judgement letter to execute your payment from him using legal means.
Somewhere during the process he will plead with you to settle the matter out of court. Get your 70k back and get him
to pay your lawyer fees.
N.B: But please next time don't let someone waste 30k on Uber for nothing.
Grounds for you to win:
He invited you to the restaurant and he has admitted on chat that he did it intentionally.

Part 2:
After he pays you, he can now countersue you for invasion of privacy. (yes! it is illegal to share your chat messages
with someone without their permission).
He can now sue you for 300k and use the same lawyer you used.
You can settle out of court and pay him back the 70k and negotiate the lawyer fees.

Lawyer, you dey find work?

you want to eat court fees from both of them abi.

well done.

None will fall for this shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.