Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55213 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bro just delivered his polling unit

25 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Dshocker(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Both the guy & girl deserve what they got...

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by bobbiiee: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
My friend's Blackberry Bold 2 was stolen in 2011. We got a military guy involved who sent BB invitation via his pin to the new user of the stolen Blackberry who turned out to be a lady.

After chatting for about 3 weeks the guy asked the lady out, the meeting place was Shoprite, Alausa. The lady came with 2 other ladies not knowing what was in stock for her. How can someone ask you to meet him in a public place and you bring 2 more people with you?

Long story short, about 20 minutes into their lunch, I joined the military guy with the Blackberry owner. The battery cover of the bold 2 was open, the lady saw the name of the owner engraved on the battery.

She said someone in her estate sold it to her. We collected the phone. We went with her to her estate, she called the seller who didn't show up. We left with the phone. At least, she and her friends enjoyed the meal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by skales67(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
These daughters of Eve sef...sometimes e good to treat them like that.

Na so one asked me to come wash her plate (something I do for fees ranging from 50k upward) but because son of man was in need of tatatatata that day, I obliged only for me to wash plate tire and this shediot no gree cum until she asked me to make use of her "rubber boyfriend" on the side of her bed.

After she came, she no gree me relieve myself. angry angry

Transport, na me pay go...I gave her free satisfaction and nothing for me. cry

I realized I was totally scammed. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BadMaster: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mokason288:
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria
I love what the guy did to that bitch. Fvcking leech.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Treadway: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol. Babe went into negotiation mode straight.

Game knows game. They are even.

She thought she was smart collecting UBER money but refusing to show up, and refusing to decline the money or refund. Now he showed her he get skuuchies too...

This was funny as hell. 🤣

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by jonahhh: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonywendy:
She said she is a student and couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. Runz is ur calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin
typing error or typing fast, no be class or official settings she dey, plus English is not her language... use your 36

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by NOwazobia: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Did you not see where the guy also ate part of the 70k food
Hope you saw where the guy sent her 30k for transport, and madam no show.

But when food was mentioned, she was prepared in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by omooba969(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Big disgrace to our gender.. Imagine begging to resolve the issue

Ladies like this make me sick

🤣 Ladies like this shouldn't make you sick na, this is what most ladies do. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by israelmao(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
She felt comfortable fleecing the guy at the restaurant but didn't when she was invited for visit at home.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
The main issue from the chat is that she collected 30k for transport, but she no show.

Yes naaaa......she think she she smart.....

Women nor too wise.... How u go scam person still get mind go meet am......

Na greed dey always make pple enter this kind mess.....as she hear restaurant, free food and greed make am forget say the current scores na 1:0

My guy don equalize.... grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na Igbo girl be dis. Na dem dey spell feel like fell. That's their tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hahahaha the guy is a real niggar, a baller, a red piller, real G

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Babssoo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=Mokason288 post=126890229] grin
[color=#000099]Ay Chevron
I second the motion…. AY Tualle

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Gidigrav(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
I love that hungry girls up and down you chop the guy money twice you no show up then ask you come chop now you show for we eatery 70k food hungry girl well deserved some gilrs are just so senseless and un reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by NOwazobia: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yes naaaa......she think she she smart.....

Women nor too wise.... How u go scam person still get mind go meet am......

Na greed dey always make pple enter this kind mess.....as she hear restaurant, free food and greed make am forget say the current scores na 1:0

My guy don equalize.... grin
Very anyhow girl, and she even had the enfontery to come to the public.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by DND069: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Is it necessarily dates must be at a restaurant or eatery kind of.
What about museum dates; beach dates; and all other nice places aside restaurants.

Well, our mentality self-service for this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Sleekfingers: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerian girls and atenuje

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GloriousGbola: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obviously a broke guy forming oyel worker.

Babe no shine her eye well.

30k is nothing to an upstream guy working in Chevron.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by SavageResponse(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
This is epic.
That Guy should upload his account details let's support him. He deserves a Ballon D'or.
A Nigerian undergraduate eating 70k per outing..
Is she a Baby Elephant or what?
When NYSC can't pay Corp members ordinary #50k.
...what then will be her first salary upon graduation?
Although, prostitution is there to help too...

LOL @ Baby elephant

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ArchangelMicky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lucky it wasn't me
You'd still be paying debts till now
Bush hen 🐔
Piglet

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
Very anyhow girl, and she even had the enfontery to come to the public.

Her type full social media wey go join support her dirty behaviour.... And if she lucky, one simp wey get money go say make she drop aza make them refund am......another hook up don show be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Calicoe: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
That guy has officially become my role model
Good for the girl
Who in her right senses would eat that much?
Salute to that hommy

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Newborn27(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
70k that would buy 2months worth of food
stuff for a family....you sat down and gulp it up on a sit.

Their kind are reasons why Nairaland guys insults females at the slightest provocation.

Can she intentionally spend the 70k on food on a spot from her hard earned money?

She sucks big time!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by hardbody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
grandstar:
The girl deserves what she got. It is best never to collect cash from a guy.

It would have been best they first meet at a cheap eatery like KFC or Domino's to know each other.

You can even test her with Chicken Republic or Amala Hey grin. Tell her you don't have much

@Amala hey....

Be like your hood na Akute/Olambe axis...
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
She said she would never take any guy seriously again. grin

She is doing guys a great favor by ignoring them since she is a thief. You embezzle 30k for Uber, chop 70k food, and still think you are doing guys a favor.

Talk about no accountability, arrogance, a thief, and dumb at the same time.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by MightySparrow: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
He chopped her on credit.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by livenija: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonywendy:
She said she is a student and couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. Runz is ur calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin
abeg shut up
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
30k for Uber? Is she coming from Pluto?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Caleb15(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Like for Speed Dalington, Share for AY Chevron.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na poor pple suppose know how not to waste money on unnecessary things..... This is not poverty issue sir....it's just exploiting ur fellow human being's feelings and generosity

It's a dirty behavior

It's a poverty behaviour. Once they see someone whom they feel is rich , they think by behaving like a spendthrift is how the rich are.

1. They waste food.

2. They leave the tap on running and misuse utilities anyhow because they are not the ones paying.

3. They will wear the luxurious items of the rich person they are with. And wear it like a regular wear.

4. They will use their expensive perfume as if they want to bath with it .

5. They are mean to domestic staff.

6. Spend OPM without a care in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by MrDoGood(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
The hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.