Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55214 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by gratefulheart(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
To different the other Ay(s)
Ay mobile
Ay total
Ay dangote
At nnpc

Mokason288:
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by funkemary(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin grin she got a taste of her own medicine
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by folake4u(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I understand that you are a poor bastard who has no idea what it is like to have money. You think 30k is a big deal to a person earning in the range of 1.5 million per money allowances exclusive?

That is not even weekend money to an actual oil worker. That is lunch money. It is only hour fellow league of broke ass niggas who will swallow this stupid story.

30k is too small for a high earner to be degrading himself. I can understand that you will Para over 1k,but that's why they say different strokes.

Nonsense and ingredients. Revenge over 30k.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Revenge over 30k indeed.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by izubext007: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
She showed up at the restaurant 🍽️, but refuse to come to the house 🏑......deep thoughts
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Dalatu1994(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
this guy really try seriousely
she'll learn from her leason grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:

Hahaha.. partners plenty ohh... na d ones wey dey do ceiling challenge we want.. the baddies.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Which one be ceiling challenge again? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Which one be ceiling challenge again? grin grin

oh perse u knw naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

baddies that do tiktok challenge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
why didn't she refund the 30k for uber since she knew she wasn't comfortable going to his place?

Girls should learn to respect themselves or else this is the treatment u should get. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
ni
GloriousGbola:

I understand that you are a poor bastard who has no idea what it is like to have money. You think 30k is a big deal to a person earning in the range of 1.5 million per money allowances exclusive?

That is not even weekend money to an actual oil worker. That is lunch money. It is only hour fellow league of broke ass niggas who will swallow this stupid story.

30k is too small for a high earner to be degrading himself. I can understand that you will Para over 1k,but that's why they say different strokes.

Try dey nut sometimes... the cum is leaking into your head.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Pauliaette(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
I like that guy, I always said that Na conji dey cause this thing I no for near woman, e go sweet am as the guy go spent whopping ₦70k for flexing... She save her own for school fees, ewele sense

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by amadiama(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lovemeharder:
As she experienced a little of what men are doing she started complaining. If he paid all the bills he wouldn't have complaine0d tho. This gender Sha. cheesy

You see wat we go through..pay bills yet we don't get d respect we deserve..just once she don dey complain.. probably na she chop pass..

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:

oh perse u knw naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

baddies that do tiktok challenge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh.... grin I get

I thought ceiling challenge nah another new craze grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Sirianese: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerian ladies are too damn greedy
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by cooooooks(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Probably fake but who cares.

People should not do these show off expensive dates anyways.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Chetas81(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
THOSE BINGOS WON'T LEARN THEIR LESSON
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by highchief1: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminderz:
she has learnt her lesson... girls with no fvcking sense... reading through the chats, the guy said he sent money for Uber to come to his base, she didn't respond and she didn't even send his money back... I'm sure she even told him she will be there... hungry throat... but when the call for food came, she was the first to get there and ate like it's her last day on earth... low IQ idiot..

at first the simp got played, and he changed the game and played the player...
is there any girl in Nigeria that does not have a low IQ?
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by enonche85(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mokason288:
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria

A keynote speaker at this year's end of year men's conference. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Paulnoma(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady in shambles, after a Chevron-based big boy pretended like he had network problems and refused to pay for their date.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mUvsSAHuWG2PdfsKouiJdUGZETBT55cyuZRUZ36FsM39e63QcYL4o1Mv5ZaNmQsl&id=100075815328460&mibextid=Nif5oz

Have a free time to earn profit in a side Hussle
Earn 0.69$ every 30mins. Register for free.
https:///clickBNBbot?start=5138398134.

Withdraw anytime.no hidden fees
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Jeshurun90: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The fact that u do not understand that the guy felt he had been used by the girl was what made him to act that way to the girl speaks a lot about you as the guy u quoted has postulated!

The money is not the issue here, rather it is the case of being played or outsmarted. The guy got his revenge in 2fold.

I know few rich men who hate being cheated or stealing from them no matter how little the money is.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh.... grin I get

I thought ceiling challenge nah another new craze grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:

grin grin grin
angry angry angry angry

So it is real angry

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
angry angry angry angry

So it is real angry

yes indeed... BLESS THE DAY I DISCOVERED TIKTOK..😁 😁 😁
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Sniper101(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ay Chevron must be Hakimi's distant cousin
...these folks knows how best to deal with the other gender grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by charlizonto: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
I'm very sure she must've posted herself on TikTok eating 70k food she finally paid for grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by foleskay(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
bobbiiee:
It's been a rule of life for me never to place order for more than what I can afford on my own when am invited anywhere.

I have met few good ladies that live by this rule too. In 2009, I wanted to take a lady out to Silverbird Galleria, VI. The moment I flagged down a yellow cab, she whispered quietly, " can you afford this"? I just smiled. My respect for her doubled. She left her car at home and we both agreed to meet somewhere before heading there.
Sir. Pls help me with any amount. My work place is owing me 2 months salary. Its been hell here pls. I'll appreciate any amount from u sir to feed tonight.

90..26..98..43..50. Opay. Tnkss
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by AliEzeOlu: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol...

"Please refund even if it's half" grin grin

Vag*na people and money grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GloriousGbola: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:
ni Try dey nut sometimes... the cum is leaking into your head.

You are even more stupid than the average red pill ediats. Or maybe your jizz flows upwards? Or maybe your head is actually full of sex and nothing else. You actually sound like the kind of fool that will kill yourself over 10k.

It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
westlius:

SECONDED
πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by pansophist(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
darediamond:

Hmmm.. I like and share your post because Sense Full there die. Buy Bro wetin be 'karashikas"? Wetin be d real meaning?

Hey, for my head? Blood of Zephaniah!!

FUNKEE!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Karashika is a 1998 Nigerian movie, the best time of Nollywood. About girls that are absolutely gorgeous, but are out there to cause the fall of man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karishika

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are even more stupid than the average red pill ediats. Or maybe your jizz flows upwards? Or maybe your head is actually full of sex and nothing else. You actually sound like the kind of fool that will kill yourself over 10k.

It is what it is.

YEP.. I dey break back to make 10k oh.. 😁. Y u so frustrated sha? 🀣 thinking with ur Gbola again abi?
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Big disgrace to our gender.. Imagine begging to resolve the issue

Ladies like this make me sick
She knew she was not comfortable coming, but she chop the 30k. Na your type bedat lol grin , the 70k is not just school fee, its money she has duped other guys lol.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by efficiencie(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady in shambles, after a Chevron-based big boy pretended like he had network problems and refused to pay for their date.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mUvsSAHuWG2PdfsKouiJdUGZETBT55cyuZRUZ36FsM39e63QcYL4o1Mv5ZaNmQsl&id=100075815328460&mibextid=Nif5oz

Very stupid lady. You didn't feel comfortable going to a guy's house and you didn't refund the Uber money he sent you. What a stupid girl. I pity the stupid man that will marry you in this condition that you are in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.