Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! (2317 Views)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Maynman:

Do you have one?
Where is it?
You don't know what the mind is?

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2023
cornelboy:

So it's your mind that does the thinking not you?

And your definition said THOUGHTS
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2023
cornelboy:

Leave that guy
WISDOM is trying to catch up with him but he keeps running faster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Leave that guy
WISDOM is trying to catch up with him but he keeps running faster
"Wisdom" that angel Michael is same as Jesus Christ or that without the governing board you are doomed?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sonmvayina (22jumpstreet1) is a victim of one Judaist who has so brainwashed him with the idea that all the Gods worshiped throughout the planet are the same so whatever brings Jesus into what you want to say Sonmvayina will continue to oppose it no matter how much beneficial it could be! smiley

what GOD hates. He hates....what's beneficial in worshipping an idol? what can never help you and you are disrespecting the creator...

even the Adam and Eve you mention all the time did not even do them. The Jews has a covenant with him and he told them if they obey his laws he would bless them and if they disobey he would punish them, because of what people told you about them you became enemies with them...the people that did not have any convenient with their God...

if you are not a dummy you should have realized it..
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dustbinbint:

In a sense, you can say so. In the spiritual realm, God conducted a “procedure” where he had to convert Jesus life into a form that could fertilize Mary's egg cell.
what is your idea of a spiritual realm?

the truth is that if it was an 'ogun' worshipper that told you all these, you wont believe it, but because it is coming from onyinbo...you suspended the use of your brain...
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Aemmyjah(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dustbinbint:

In a sense, you can say so. In the spiritual realm, God conducted a “procedure” where he had to convert Jesus life into a form that could fertilize Mary's egg cell.
🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

what GOD hates. He hates....what's beneficial in worshipping an idol? what can never help you and you are disrespecting the creator...
even the Adam and Eve you mention all the time did not even do them. The Jews has a covenant with him and he told them if they obey his laws he would bless them and if they disobey he would punish them, because of what people told you about them you became enemies with them...the people that did not have any convenient with their God...
if you are not a dummy you should have realized it..

It's stupidity that's worrying you!

There's no reason for laws if people aren't organized it's due to orderliness that laws came to be established that's why your stupid Jews and their Torah has become worthless today! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Perfect explanation! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's stupidity that's worrying you!

There's no reason for laws if people aren't organized it's due to orderliness that laws came to be established that's why your stupid Jews and their Torah has become worthless today! wink

ode

they are not your regular constitution,

they are spiritual laws...learn them and keep it..

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

ode
they are not your regular constitution,
they are spiritual laws...learn them and keep it..
ÒPÒNÚ come and force Torah on me nah! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Maynman:

So it's your mind that does the thinking not you?

And your definition said THOUGHTS
That process of thinking is called the mind. Didn't you see the screenshot and the definitions?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
cornelboy:

That process of thinking is called the mind. Didn't you see the screenshot and the definitions?
Where is the definition "That process of thinking is called the mind"

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Maynman:

Where is the definition "That process of thinking is called the mind"
Do you have "the capability for rational thoughts"?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
cornelboy:

What is responsible for the "capability for rational thoughts"
You or mind?

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
cornelboy:

You better ignore him if you want to go to bed on time
Later, he will ask you what is thoughts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Maynman:

What is responsible for the "capability for rational thoughts"
You or mind?
The mind is defined as "the capability for rational thoughts". Do you have that?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2023
cornelboy:

The mind is defined as "the capability for rational thoughts". Do you have that?
Why not focus on the OP i think he has what it takes to reason in a sanely manner this guy is just interested in talking back at people since the first day i engaged him i discovered he's not rational in the way he thinks, in fact he began trailing me up and down the forum as if i took his bread from that time i decided to ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2023
cornelboy:

Are you a mind or you have a mind?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Maynman:

I have capabilities for rational thoughts which is the mind. Do you have that?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2023
cornelboy:

I have capabilities for rational thoughts which is the mind. Do you have that?
So you don't have rational thoughts, your mind does it for you?

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
musicwriter:

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

I believe by now the OP can see that there is a disciple who stated the above so there's no need arguing further with anyone on the matter, Jesus is a real person who walked on this planet and was witnessed by several people! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by denko(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2023
You dehumanize Christianity but you propose no concrete alternative. When it comes to religion Christianity is the best
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MindHacker9009(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
denko:
You dehumanize Christianity but you propose no concrete alternative. When it comes to religion Christianity is the best

True Judaism is the alternative. Israel is a Jewish state and not a Christian state because they are not following the invented Jesus Christ used to brainwash 3rd world countries.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Maynman:

So you don't have rational thoughts, your mind does it for you?
According to the definitions the capability for rational thoughts is the mind itself. It's abstract, not any concrete or literal part of you.

Do you have the capability for rational thoughts or not?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
cornelboy:

Do you have the capability for rational thoughts or not?
According to you "According to the definitions the capability for rational thoughts is the mind itself"

Do you have capability for rational thoughts or your mind does?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I believe by now the OP can see that there is a disciple who stated the above so there's no need arguing further with anyone on the matter, Jesus is a real person who walked on this planet and was witnessed by several people! smiley

Please, stop lying to people. I stayed out because I can't tolerate the amount of stupidity coming out from your team.

Nobody on this thread including YOU provided proof that Mark, Mathew, Luke, John met Jesus. The best you could present was the book of 2nd Peter. But the book of second Peter is a FRAUD. It's forgery!! I know you don't know but literary scholars (people like Wole Soyinka) have compared the writing style of first Peter and the writing style of second Peter, and they concluded that they were not written by the same person.

Second Peter was intruded into the early Christian books by the Roman empire to advocate for "submission" to authority. Who's authority? Rome!! As you submit to Jesus, so should you also submit to Rome. That was the reason behind the curtain. Scholars are well aware of that. That's why I kept Peter out of it. This doesn't mean that the book of first Peter is authentic either but just saying that both were not written by the same person.

Mark, Mathew, Luke, John NEVER claimed to have met Jesus.

Look at the topic of this thread again before you reply.

If Mark, Mathew, Luke, John ever met Jesus, they'll have said somewhere in their writing any of the following:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
musicwriter:

The book of second Peter is a FRAUD.
With this you've proved that you're not talking about any proof but you just don't want the truth about Jesus of Nazareth.

This is what i saw that i wanted to correct that impression:

musicwriter:

Nobody in history or in the bible claimed to have had any contact with Jesus.

So if you're now saying the Bible book of Peter is a fraud definitely what you want to here is that the Bible in complete is a fraud.

Thanks for your time and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

With this you've proved that you're not talking about any proof but you just don't want the truth about Jesus of Nazareth.

This is what i saw that i wanted to correct that impression:

So if you're now saying the Bible book of Peter is a fraud definitely what you want to here is that the Bible in complete is a fraud.

Thanks for your time and may you have PEACE! smiley

Don't get me wrong.

The bible is not completely a fraud but partly a fraud. At least scholars never dispute Mark, Mathew, Luke as authentic first century AD document. The only book in question among the four is John.
John was written relatively recently by Rome so that "you may know that Jesus is God" It's right there in the beginning of the book of John. Rome had to do that because try as they want but no early Christian could buy the bullshit that Jesus is God.

Christianity began as an honest religion UNTIL the Roman empire entered the scene and began all the forgeries. These forgeries have been presented to you as facts, and because you have never researched history out of your church and religious tradition, you're doomed to believe the foolery because that's all you know. I can help with books on the history of Christianity.

Should you be interested in researching the true history of Christianity, email at kemeticphilosophy@gmail
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Maynman:

According to you "According to the definitions the capability for rational thoughts is the mind itself"

Do you have capability for rational thoughts or your mind does?
My mind is same as my capabilities for rational thoughts. You didn't see the dictionary definition?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by sonmvayina(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
denko:

It is for dummies....

Only a dummy will believe a woman can become pregnant with out a man's sperm ..

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
cornelboy:

My mind is same as my capabilities for rational thoughts. You didn't see the dictionary definition?
Who is responsible for capability of rational thoughts, you or mind?

Your mind is defined as that, your mind is not an object.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uk-based Pastor, Fola Sola-alade Quits RCCG Trinity Chapel After 20 Years / If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? / The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.