Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Can't Stand Black Americans - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand Black Americans (6634 Views)

My Response To 'I Can't Stand Black Americans' / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 11:40am On Mar 26
Gerrard59:

Probavly so as they are direct descendants of African and Caribbean migrants who willingly moved to Europe.

Cause they don’t whine but then again they are a highly specified group of Africans so they aren’t representative of Africans.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by DeathToSimps: 2:09pm On Mar 26
African Americans are the absolute scum of the earth.
FILTH.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sapasenator: 2:31pm On Mar 26
I hope you dont complain of racism if a white say's he cant stand black people.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by IamFINESSE: 4:08pm On Mar 26
jesmond3945:
you are right but how come they were able to make their immoral cultire mainstream that even people outside Us copied it. Even their challenge ceiling was glamorized by nigerian girls.

Social media, it wasn't this bad pre social media era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking / Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.