Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Can't Stand Black Americans - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand Black Americans (6652 Views)

My Response To 'I Can't Stand Black Americans' / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 1TrippleCee: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Namaster:
Well said, OP.

It's difficult to listen to a typical Black American speak. Imagine an educated person saying things like "all y'all", "we was", "finna", "I ain't"etc.

It's disgusting.

The funniest and equally most pitiful thing about them is that they get an unmerited sense of superiority because they can say the word "nigga" and other races, especially Caucasians, are condemned for it.

They lay claim to meaningless things like being the better singer or dancer, etc. They act tough and glamourize gangsterism in their media.

One could argue that it's the black in them manifesting. 'Cause we have yet to see a predominantly black society that have their shit together in the 21ST century.

To understand dichotomy in the mentality of black and white people in America, visit Reddit.

Specifically, checkout r/blackpeopletwitter and r/whitepeopletwitter. You will see how dangerously low the IQ of the average black American is compared to his white counterpart.

In r/blackpeopletwitter, you'll find things like Celebrities, gossips, food and SEX. Overall, it's a bunch of meaningless things.

In r/whitepeopletwitter, 90% percent of the posts are about the political atmosphere in the country. The rest could be about gender and other social issues.

You visit one and your feel your mind expand. You visit the other and you can feel something s sucking out your IQ with a giant straw.

That said, they have some saving grace amongst them. People like Obama, Ben Carson, Denzel Washington,Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock are the reasons why black Americans have not been completely written off.

You better to say Eboniks is disgusting outside of your bedroom in Yankees. Dont say i didnt warn you o angry
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Oburu202: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Very useless set of people.

If you come to the U.S., you better avoid them at all costs.
I like the fact that they don't like Africans. My problem now is that they are moving to the African continent one by one. They will bring drugs and a different level of gangster.

They don't care to go to prison. Crime is like one of their favorite things to do. If you are an African American and you have not been to prison here. They will think something is wrong with you.

I have never seen a anyone of them who is crime-free. They must be something. Maybe something small.

They hate Africans. They think they are better than us. Most of them will always try to tell you they are mixed with other races to make themselves feel better. Yet you can see they are fully black. It's so terrible. I just hope they don't migrate to Nigeria. Let them keep moving to Ghana. They love crimes and hate anything good. If you go to African American neighborhoods here, very dirty. Drugs everywhere. I had the chance to work in the jail here. I wept. At some point, I was angry because the only people who come to jail all the time are black folks. I started hating the system.

Then again I looked at what was happening. Black folks are not helping themselves. They will come to jail for something so stupid. Think about it this way. You know the system is against you. Why don't you play cool and stay out of trouble as much as you can? We have a lot of Africans here. They don't go to jail as much as the African Americans do. The reason why we don't is just because we are smarter than them. Yet they think they are better than us. It makes me laugh.

My advice for anyone coming to the U.S. from Africa is to stay away from them. You will be ruined if you don't.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by googi: 1:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Hypocrisy at the highest!

Are you guys talking about Nigerians or African Americans? If you guys are so intelligent, so morally upright, you could have led the whole of the Black Race in your own country. Is it kettle calling charcoal black or charcoal calling kettle black.

The worst set of Africans that are willing to forfeit millions of dollars and euros just to run home after money laundering. Most of us with all the education, skills and culture Black Americans wished for, are looking for your first million, sell properties, land and your children in disguise for "good education" just to run out of the villages you call ZOO.

You risk death penalties in Asia, organ transplant crossing desert and sea while the most arable land in the world is left to fallow with blood of your country men, women and children.

Wow! We have the nerve to point to African Americans sold into slavery out of greed in exchange for mirrors all kinds of name pointing one finger while four soiled point back to us.

The first country in the world that is so obsessed with money, made a bundle from Oil Income and Drugs but remains the abject poverty capital of the world.

But wait o. Apart from the United States where Africans are doing better than African Americans, name one country, just one country where you are doing better than them. Please do.

And that includes your own country NIGERIA! Are you better off than African Americans in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by SIRTee15: 3:50am On Nov 18, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Read the history of those countries before comparing them to countries in Africa.

You are a joke for this your comment.
South Korea was bombed and bombed until there was nothing to bomb anymore. The people were so poor that eating a meal per day was considered a luxury, even their govt was so poor it couldn't afford money to build schools.

Singapore woke up one day and they were told they've been cut off from Malaysia and henceforth they should be on their own. No warning, no compensation, nothing. Malaysia simply told them go and that was it. This was a country that had no natural resources, even their water is from Malaysia.

Vietnam went thru a terrible civil war. Fought France, then America and finally China. It was 30 consecutive yrs of constant war. After that came heavy sanctions for another 30 yrs.

No African country went thru what south korea, Singapore and Vietnam experienced yet we are so far behind.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by SIRTee15: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2023
grandstar:
BlackhatMentor

You need to understand where black Americans are coming from and the root of the problem:

1. They suffered from slavery for over 200 years, which ended in circa 1865.

2. After 1865, they suffered from legalized segregation and discrimination which frustrated their ability to rise. Had there been no prejudice
, they would have outpaced the Whites.

3. Most importantly, the US set up a welfare scheme in the 1960s (AFDC) that gave welfare money to single mothers who did not have a job. It also came with free health for her and the kid. The more kids you had, the more money you got. Any increase stopped at 4 kids. Also, the welfare from the state stopped the second they got married. Many simple chose never to marry.

Long suffering black woman grabbed this checks with both hands. Many simply chose not to work and just have kids. The stigma associated with being a single parent disappeared.

In the early 1960s, 70% of all black kids were born to 2 parent families. Today, 70% are raised by single mothers.

Why is this important? Because children raised by single mothers then to fare worse in life.

Sons raised by single mothers are many times more likely to become criminals than those raised by single fathers or 2 parent families.

Daughters raised by single mothers are most likely to become single mothers themselves.

Though the generosity of the AFDC was reduced in the mid 1990s, it already had its devastating effect on the black family.

They have no shame having 3 kids for 3 different men by the time their 23. A man on the Steve Wilkos show said he had 9 daughters, and by the way he said it, all from different woman.

At a time, a third of all welfare dependants were blacks, and a third of all blacks are welfare dependents. It could still be like this. This stats was like 10 years ago.

In the city of Baltimore, 56% opf all black men between the ages of 18-35, is either in jail,in prison, on parole or on probation at any point in term. I got this stat like 2011. It may still be the same.

Many black kids grew up in neighborhoods where they never saw a man wake up and go to work. Their role models were drug dealers and pimps.

Even in Germany, some stupid Nigerian women too, exploit such schemes. A man was shocked to one day discover his wife had divorced him. Why? So she could be collecting welfare checks and doing nothing. Would you allow your son to marry her daughter? You see where I am coming from

This is really powerful. Thanks for bringing this insightful piece. A departure to the shallow rhetorics parroted by the op.
Articles like this is how we move forward. Recognise the problem and then talk about solution.
Not just shouting black Americans are lazy up and down.

grandstar, u omitted the master of all problems affecting the BA community...drugs.
The introduction of drug business by the CIA and FBI into the black American community during the Regan yrs destroyed the work ethic spirit amongst the blacks. Unfortunately the business put them at constant breach of the law and risk of arrest.
The funny thing is African Americans themselves don't use these drugs, the biggest consumers of drugs in America are whites. The importers are Hispanics not blacks. The big players in the drug business are whites and Hispanics not blacks.
But the street traders are blacks. They are the ones pushing and selling the little grams on the street.
The consequences are dire. Blacks gets arrested more for selling drugs, that means more blacks get jailed for drug related offences compared to other race.
The decision to push drugs into the BA community in the 80s was a deliberate one by the American govt to further weaken and destroy the cohesion/value system within the BA community.

I strongly believe the BA community has what it takes to surpass other race in America including whites. They did it in the past even in the face of terrible oppression.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

This is really powerful. Thanks for bringing this insightful piece. A departure to the shallow rhetorics parroted by the op.
Articles like this is how we move forward. Recognise the problem and then talk about solution.
Not just shouting black Americans are lazy up and down.

grandstar, u omitted the master of all problems affecting the BA community...drugs.
The introduction of drug business by the CIA and FBI into the black American community during the Regan yrs destroyed the work ethic spirit amongst the blacks. Unfortunately the business put them at constant breach of the law and risk of arrest.
The funny thing is African Americans themselves don't use these drugs, the biggest consumers of drugs in America are whites. The importers are Hispanics not blacks. The big players in the drug business are whites and Hispanics not blacks.
But the street traders are blacks. They are the ones pushing and selling the little grams on the street.
The consequences are dire. Blacks gets arrested more for selling drugs, that means more blacks get jailed for drug related offences compared to other race.
The decision to push drugs into the BA community in the 80s was a deliberate one by the American govt to further weaken and destroy the cohesion/value system within the BA community.

I strongly believe the BA community has what it takes to surpass other race in America including whites. They did it in the past even in the face of terrible oppression.

Rants.

What about gang related crimes?

Have u even seen those people talk? They talk as if they just can't wait to harm u yikes... their females literally cannot talk without shouting.

Both their celebrities... no one is left out maybe except Shak the basketballer.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by grandstar(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Rants.

Have u even seen those people talk? They talk as if they just can't wait to harm u yikes

Both their celebrities... no one is left out maybe except Shak the basketballer.

Shaq grew up with a father in his life. His stepfather raised him. He actually thought the man was his real father until he learnt otherwise when he was 11.

Though he has met his real father, the bond isn't that close.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by SIRTee15: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Rants.

Have u even seen those people talk? They talk as if they just can't wait to harm u yikes... their females literally cannot talk without shouting.

What is the biggest fuel of this crime gangs?
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

What is the biggest fuel of this crime gangs?

Nothing merits dissing a whole country or race.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Gerrard59(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

You are a joke for this your comment.
South Korea was bombed and bombed until there was nothing to bomb anymore. The people were so poor that eating a meal per day was considered a luxury, even their govt was so poor it couldn't afford money to build schools.

Singapore woke up one day and they were told they've been cut off from Malaysia and henceforth they should be on their own. No warning, no compensation, nothing. Malaysia simply told them go and that was it. This was a country that had no natural resources, even their water is from Malaysia.

Vietnam went thru a terrible civil war. Fought France, then America and finally China. It was 30 consecutive yrs of constant war. After that came heavy sanctions for another 30 yrs.

They had assistance from the US. Most importantly, they have largely homogenous populations by ethnicity and/or the dominant ethnic group's cultural traits promote free enterprise, meritocracy and discipline. Also, Vietnam is lucky her neighbours are developed countries. As its neighbours are rich, the leftover gets unto it as time goes on.

No African country went thru what south korea, Singapore and Vietnam experienced yet we are so far behind

We went through the slave trade from both Trans-Atlantic and Saharan. Some countries went through genocides of many ethnic groups, such as Namibia and others went through utter plundering of their natural resources like DRC.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Gerrard59(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2023
googi:

Are you guys talking about Nigerians or African Americans? If you guys are so intelligent, so morally upright, you could have led the whole of the Black Race in your own country. Is it kettle calling charcoal black or charcoal calling kettle black.

The worst set of Africans that are willing to forfeit millions of dollars and euros just to run home after money laundering. Most of us with all the education, skills and culture Black Americans wished for, are looking for your first million, sell properties, land and your children in disguise for "good education" just to run out of the villages you call ZOO. You risk death penalties in Asia, organ transplant crossing desert and sea while the most arable land in the world is left to fallow with blood of your country men, women and children.

Wow! We have the nerve to point to African Americans sold into slavery out of greed in exchange for mirrors all kinds of name pointing one finger while four soiled point back to us.

Na my argument be this. We don't have the moral right to lampoon them as we are not any better. If we had built a prosperous and functioning country, then we could beat our chest to point out their flaws.

But wait o. Apart from the United States where Africans are doing better than African Americans, name one country, just one country where you are doing better than them. Please do.

And that includes your own country NIGERIA! Are you better off than African Americans in Nigeria?

Black African migrants don't out-perform AAs. Obviously, it is as a result of sheer numbers, but by every stat, they perform better than black African migrants. The problem with some of the stats lie in how they are composed: every black group is lumped together.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by sheeda995(f): 1:22am On Feb 05
ednut1:
Do you live in USA You are using actions of some of them to generalize all black americans ba
I wanna type this. These dumb folks hvnt left Nigeria before. Their comments are funny lol
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by sheeda995(f): 1:27am On Feb 05
BlackhatMentor:

You haven't been there either so you shouldn't have any opinion.

How about you take your own advice
You are dumb. Very dumb and naive. I'm not insulting you,I'm just telling you the truth. Ednut is in Canada and he is a nairaland local champion,na everyone well dey nairaland must know say he dey Canada. As for you, I don't know where to start educating you. You need to travel to UK US and other countries and stop distracting your generation on nl. Everything you have written stinks of naivety. Make friends with people from other cultures please
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by sheeda995(f): 1:38am On Feb 05
Oburu202:
Very useless set of people.

If you come to the U.S., you better avoid them at all costs.
I like the fact that they don't like Africans. My problem now is that they are moving to the African continent one by one. They will bring drugs and a different level of gangster.

They don't care to go to prison. Crime is like one of their favorite things to do. If you are an African American and you have not been to prison here. They will think something is wrong with you.

I have never seen a anyone of them who is crime-free. They must be something. Maybe something small.

They hate Africans. They think they are better than us. Most of them will always try to tell you they are mixed with other races to make themselves feel better. Yet you can see they are fully black. It's so terrible. I just hope they don't migrate to Nigeria. Let them keep moving to Ghana. They love crimes and hate anything good. If you go to African American neighborhoods here, very dirty. Drugs everywhere. I had the chance to work in the jail here. I wept. At some point, I was angry because the only people who come to jail all the time are black folks. I started hating the system.

Then again I looked at what was happening. Black folks are not helping themselves. They will come to jail for something so stupid. Think about it this way. You know the system is against you. Why don't you play cool and stay out of trouble as much as you can? We have a lot of Africans here. They don't go to jail as much as the African Americans do. The reason why we don't is just because we are smarter than them. Yet they think they are better than us. It makes me laugh.

My advice for anyone coming to the U.S. from Africa is to stay away from them. You will be ruined if you don't.
You typed rubbish. You think Africans are smarter than AA? You must be an educated illiterate. African countries are all ghetto, Nigeria is a ghetto and majority of Nigerians are dumb. Now let me educate you, most Nigerians migrating to US are special ones,iy means they are either very smart ones that got there through scholarship or rich enough to afford it,it's natural for them to thrive. Even with this,migrants do not thrive as much as black Americans,I don't know where you are seeing your nonsense statistics. There are alot of billionaire millionaire black Americans,black American women are the most educated,go to New York city,there are a lot of black Americans women owned companies. I have lots of Black American women and I've worked with a lot as well,they have taught me so many things your Nigerian professors do not know. Now let's go to systematic inequities,please read that yourself so you can understand why your country is poor. Black Americans built United States of America and in all ways are better than Africans, they have the right to think they are better because they are intellectually and financially. When it comes to accent,maybe you should listen to how Africans speak before you abuse them. An average Nigerian speak like when you put YouTube speed in 0.5. Kindly keep your racism to yourself, I'm African and inspired by black Americans
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by sheeda995(f): 1:43am On Feb 05
BlackhatMentor:

Rants.

STF, I don't think you know BA,you are very uneducated. Have you been to Newyork city?lots of black owned BA women companies. Even Texas. Just STF, the rubbish you type is so annoying because I've worked with many BAs and have many of them as someone I look up to
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by sheeda995(f): 1:45am On Feb 05
googi:

The worst set of Africans that are willing to forfeit millions of dollars and euros just to run home after money laundering. Most of us with all the education, skills and culture Black Americans wished for, are looking for your first million, sell properties, land and your children in disguise for "good education" just to run out of the villages you call ZOO.

You risk death penalties in Asia, organ transplant crossing desert and sea while the most arable land in the world is left to fallow with blood of your country men, women and children.

The first country in the world that is so obsessed with money, made a bundle from Oil Income and Drugs but remains the abject poverty capital of the world.

In US Africans aren't doing better than BAs though. Immigrants are still the poorest in western countries
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 6:21pm On Mar 22
BlackhatMentor:
I'm not racist but I can't stand black Americans especially their women.

I sincerely cannot stand their voice, their mannerisms and demeanor.

It seems all of them there are gangsters and just can't wait to hurt you either physically if male or emotionally if female... They're just like that like that.

To worsen the whole thing they have this very very annoying entitlement mentality.

They feel white people owe them everything in this life and also feel black people in Africa are beneath them and somehow betrayed them or something.

Majority of them are extremely Lazy... I mean, you're in USA, the economic capital of the world and instead they choose to be a useless gangster killing themselves up and down.

A country where even Europeans and Asians are dying to enter.

Have you seen their females talk?
Your ears will bleed... How the hell they learn to talk like that anyway? Very dull sets of people... It seems all the great intellectual people in their community have been murdered or assassinated... All they have left as influence are bunch of brainless and brainwashed celebrities under the control of Israeli brutal businessmen.

English black people? Different case... Those ones are better and have Some sort of class.

I will agree and they have a victim mentality. Every problem in their community is racism. Lack of accountability.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Badadvisor: 8:28pm On Mar 24
Namaster:

Whites want to be like them?

What a joke!

Literally, NO OTHER race wants to be like Black People. Least of all, white people.

White people are at the top of the food chain in the whole world. Everybody knows this. No matter how hard you pretend otherwise.

Any behaviour that looks like what you suggest should just be considered an act of Political Correctness. Like something you'd say to someone that is evidently less fortunate than you.

One other thing:

There is nothing positive and desirable that is restricted to BLACK AMERICANS. Not one thing!

For example Black Americans liked to act like they "own" rap music until a white man (Eminem) schooled their Daddies.
They own rap and hip hop bro.
You'd list 5 black rappers more successful and known before naming a white.
Eminem is dope no doubt but we got way better rapper like pac,biggie, nas and so many other lyricist that'd give Eminem a run.
Other genre of music yeah whites take the lead.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 10:52am On Mar 25
Gerrard59:

It is not like there is a black group that is better than African Americans. Black South Africans are better off than Nigerians. Honestly, I don't understand this braggadocio from citizens of the country with the most poor people globally. Nigerians lack every moral right to criticise African Americans.

Probably Black Brits and Blacks in Europe. Blacks in Europe are probably the most sensible and prudent of the blacks in the world.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 11:22am On Mar 25
jesmond3945:
their accent is called eboniks. Is their culture. If you can stand them remember their influence is felt all over the world. Whites wants to be like them. Even african girls copy them. All these nose rings, tattos, big lips, bbl, twerking and razzness african and white girls exihibit who do you think they copied it from?

Twerking comes from the Bantu people of Southern Africa. Its a tradition that tribes in Africa practice till today

Tattoos is Chinese origin

Big lips started with Angelina Jolie

Nose Rings are off the Middle East

BBL is Brazilian origin hence the name “Brazilian” Butt Lift 😂😂

Razzness is Nigerian

All the things you listed is degenerate. You proved the OP’s point. Why would decent people want to mimic this?
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 11:24am On Mar 25
BlackhatMentor:

Whites want to be like who?
grin

Lol 😂 they proved your point
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 11:24am On Mar 25
Namaster:

Whites want to be like them?

What a joke!

Literally, NO OTHER race wants to be like Black People. Least of all, white people.

White people are at the top of the food chain in the whole world. Everybody knows this. No matter how hard you pretend otherwise.

Any behaviour that looks like what you suggest should just be considered an act of Political Correctness. Like something you'd say to someone that is evidently less fortunate than you.

One other thing:

There is nothing positive and desirable that is restricted to BLACK AMERICANS. Not one thing!

For example Black Americans liked to act like they "own" rap music until a white man (Eminem) schooled their Daddies.

Hip Hop wasn’t even exclusively a BA thing. It has Carribean and Latino roots too.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 12:00pm On Mar 25
culkid:

Your comments show that you are very aware.

OP on the other hand, does not understand what generational trauma is. He doesn’t know what racism and having the system stacked against your entire generation means.

African Americans are set up for failure. I am glad OP compared them with the blacks in the UK whose generation were not enslaved for 400 years.

Are they the only ones to face mistreatment? Quit the victim mentality. Blacks in UK and Europe also faced struggles. Look at the Windrush Scandal. But they outperform their American counterparts.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 12:04pm On Mar 25
Ojagun:
I am always amused by your arrogant display of pseudo-intellectualism on this forum.Pray tell,how is it statistically possible for a country like Nigeria that has a population of 200million people have more poor people globally than India with a pop of 1.4billion?80% single parenthood in the BA community.Does that exist anywhere in Ngr?Mention one recognizable business owned by a BA?As for any comparison with a black SA? I'll pass.
You do not reside in Nigeria and yet you are constantly on a Nigerian forum spewing hate against the nation and her citizenry.
Insecure,self-loathing little boy.Go ahead and call me ugly as you regularly label Nigerian men.

Comparing Black America to Africa is unfair, Offcourse BA society is going to be better than African society. Look at Africa. It’s a hellhole. People in a country like America are underperforming when you analyse the opportunities they have. Beating an African country is not a flex. Bragging about beating Africa is like bragging about beating a disabled man in a foot race.
But if you compare Black America to Blacks in Europe. You get a radically different answer. Blacks in Europe are doing better than their American counterparts in almost all walks of life and they are in an equally developed society.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 12:49pm On Mar 25
Sladem05:

Twerking comes from the Bantu people of Southern Africa. Its a tradition that tribes in Africa practice till today

Razzness is Nigerian

All the things you listed is degenerate. You proved the OP’s point. Why would decent people want to mimic this?
but the americans made it their own.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 12:50pm On Mar 25
Sladem05:

Razzness is Nigerian

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking#Origin you lied.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 2:25pm On Mar 25
jesmond3945:
but the americans made it their own.

That’s irrelevant. None of those are BA origin. It’s like saying Pizza is American. When it’s not it is Italian.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 2:31pm On Mar 25
jesmond3945:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking#Origin you lied.

“is a type of dance that emerged from the bounce music scene of New Orleans in 1990,[1] which has a broader origin among other types of dancing found among the African diaspora that derives from Bantu-speaking Africans of Central Africa.[2] Individually performed chiefly but not exclusively by women,[3][4] performers dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving throwing or thrusting their hips back or shaking their buttocks, often in a low squatting stance”

Again Bantu people were twerking before BA. Difference is that Africans didn’t call it twerking. Africans started the concept. The word twerking has BA origin but the actual concept which is just shaking your ass is African. It’s a tradition still done by tribes in Africa today.

https://www.popsugar.com/amphtml/fitness/history-twerking-49231442

It has African origins
https://sites.psu.edu/mnshermanpassion/2017/03/17/twerking-a-brief-history/

The dance is centuries old

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 2:43pm On Mar 25
sheeda995:

In US Africans aren't doing better than BAs though. Immigrants are still the poorest in western countries

That is absolutely not true. African immigrants outperform Black Americans significantly. Average African immigrant in the US is way richer than a black American.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2018/04/24/sub-saharan-african-immigrants-in-the-u-s-are-often-more-educated-than-those-in-top-european-destinations/

Blacks in the UK and Europe and even carribean also outperform their Black counterparts in the US in every stat except for income and cultural influence (that’s just because they are obviously in the US where their cultural influence dwarfs the rest of the world).
With the exception of salaries and cultural influence, Blacks in the US underperform compared to the blacks in the Europe, Asia and rest of the world (except Africa offcourse and maybe Latam)

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by imagrg(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25
American blacks work according to their ethnic orientation.
It's in their DNA.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Gerrard59(m): 5:19am On Mar 26
Sladem05:

Probably Black Brits and Blacks in Europe. Blacks in Europe are probably the most sensible and prudent of the blacks in the world.

Probavly so as they are direct descendants of African and Caribbean migrants who willingly moved to Europe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.