Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car (44457 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by tjdaddy(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God help you broke and struggling men!

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!

Who be this one again na?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by thelegend1(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir

Transport building materials.

Transport household items for people changing accommodation.

Political campaigns and excursions.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by MasterTee007: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2023
He can pack the same pure water for other businesses and get paid for it. It can also be useful at spare parts and to move stuff at the market but I wont give it to someone else...I will drive it myself cos the damages will be more than collection las las if he allows others to drive this...they will ruin him and use it for their own runs.

pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll curse you and you won't be able to afford that car cos I m sure you never buy am. And if you v, I fit say make it get engine problem.
Many have suggested decent jobs for you with the vehicle but you keep giving stupid excuses. You must be an attention seeker like Ola Dips. To slap you dey hungry me.
Infact, arrest yaself & come to our station & explain yaself. Go & report yaself at nearest police station for public disturbance, emotional touches & wasting of our data.

Lol🤣🤣🤣
I keep reading your comments here. You are very funny🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BBIA: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Be packing pure water or firewood biz.
grin grin grin

Na the first 2 things wey come my mind on seeing the topic, even before I opened this thread. 🤣
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Nerogee(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll curse you and you won't be able to afford that car cos I m sure you never buy am. And if you v, I fit say make it get engine problem.
Many have suggested decent jobs for you with the vehicle but you keep giving stupid excuses. You must be an attention seeker like Ola Dips. To slap you dey hungry me.
Infact, arrest yaself & come to our station & explain yaself. Go & report yaself at nearest police station for public disturbance, emotional touches & wasting of our data.
Many are mad, few are roaming the streets 😂😂😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BBIA: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

Make I see who go marry financial liability. grin

Na your type no go like prenup grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by princenaira(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Use it to carry luggage for traders. Another lucrative usage would have been to put a tank on it abd use it to supply water in areas that has water scarcity. I am currently paying a water supplier over 300k for just water supply in a week at my borehole drilling sire
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Inkman(m): 1:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Go to wholesale plazas,markets,furniture etc (your target is load /goods only) but make sure you have the following:

1.complete and uptodate vehicle papers.
2. valid driver's license
3. complete amac papers with bag- dailyx ti2cket sticker pasted on your windshield.
4. NURTW Sticker, sre2ciept, and id card
5. trampoline
6j. lots of rope.
have these and have peace of mind while you make cool money.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Prosperity4All: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

And even help you broke ass daughters of Eve even more so you don't spend your lifetime seeking for men as Life insurance grin grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Prosperity4All: 1:22am On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Make I see who go marry financial liability. grin

Na your type no go like prenup grin
She will find a Yahoo plus nigga, enjoy some splash then end up as the sacrifice for the next round of cash to attract another empty skull daughter of Eve grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by JONSYN7154: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir
Since you are in Abuja, you use it to pack charcoal from akwanga to mararaba.

It's lucrative
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BBIA: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2023
Prosperity4All:

She will find a Yahoo plus nigga, enjoy some splash then end up as the sacrifice for the next round of cash to attract another empty skull daughter of Eve grin
This is hate speech. grin

Wetin Jennyclay do you? grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by RedAlert08(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Get out! I understood you.

Frustration full this country o. Have you taken your meds today?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by CJStarz: 1:34am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
U didn't, if not u wouldn't have said I should sell the car that is not mine.. And u even added insult again... Be calming down. grin
My brodaaaa,no too put dat 'insult' for mind. No blame d guy. Things hard dat's why everybody jus dey vex and provoke anyhow. We dey under TINIBULATION 😂
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by rapheal5(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
money no dey that pure water sir.
Too much money if you're in the right location
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by bravehost4u(m): 1:36am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks
Haulage bro.
Especially building materials, cement like 15 bags max, etc.
That car is strong, na you dey pity am.
It has the built of a Keke Napep and Keke performs wonders in building material haulage business
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by rapheal5(m): 1:36am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

target where they sell building materials, like tiles, plumbing stuffs and also electrical appliances...
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

mumu don write, the cost price of this car can feed you and your family.you dont even understand the post.illiterate
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by austinbrown: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Okada business
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by hansomb: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Dey enter bush carry big log of bakery firewoods. Contact different modern big bakery, give them reasonable price and thank me later.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by HussenAdul: 2:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Go to any building material market. That is where this kind of motor is being used. U will make good money there.
Cement, rods, irons, pipes, GP-tanks, woods, electrical materials, etc are being conveyed with this kind of vehicle

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Zico777(m): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir
Chairman, u dey Abuja & u dey ask this kain question?
Bring it to Kuje & see how u will be making money like say tomorrow no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Prosperity4All: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

This is hate speech. grin

Wetin Jennyclay do you? grin
She was hating on a brother trying to find an honest path to wealth. So am only telling brothers that poverty will never be found in the crime books like prostitution or Yahoo so they shouldn't be ashamed if they lack funds to attract the Jennys in Sodom grin grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Charx122: 2:26am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

Good for Rental Business..
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Btruth: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

.....but why are you like this? 🤷
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by sweethoney1234(f): 2:36am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

You can even carry tiles with it. Go to where Dey sell it nd make enquiry
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Dynamicboss: 2:43am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Amen ma.

God will enrich and bless the work of your hands. Please don't three things once you are made.

1. Date a broke and hungry lady
2. Marry a broke, hungry and stingy wife
3. Avoid having friends like the lady you quoted this comment

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by 43Ronin: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

it's stupid but funny grin
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Thedon12: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Send us the real picture so that we can advise better if your friend truly buy the truck, not a random Internet picture to waste people time.
You picked this picture online from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / Will You Buy This 1980 BMW M1 For N275million? (photos) / Volkswagen Reopens Assembling Plant In Nigeria, After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.