Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61692 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Offpointng: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

Oga basketmouth Peoria is in Illinois, USA. If you no know Illinois, you've atleast heard of Chicago sad
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by ottersberger(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

What was your reaction when a lady was brutally murdered while preaching on the streets of Abuja?

Show us your reaction here or elsewhere where you condemned the barbaric murder and burning of the young lady in Sokoto by Muslims.

There is 24 hour electricity in America, why does it not bother you that it is not the case in Nigeria and why do you fail to make that comparison?

Look, your society is what they say it is. We are better off concentrating on finding solutions to our dysfunctionality as a nation rather than seeking self-justification for obvious absurdities.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by adamlawal(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Oga

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir
Abeg I no fit laugh 😂😂😂 abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Tetraozonaitera to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother;

Keep you dirty mouth shut.

And tell the demons controlling you they can have you till eternity for all we care.

You are mentally sick and you need urgent help.

Righteousness has the right to make his points without being harassed.

You are mad !!

He won't answer you because that's the way he is wired.
Guys like me are children of God like him but we don't take nonsense from lunatics like you.

You can face me and I will teach you some lessons not to bully people online.

I'm good in the game.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by texazzpete(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

Where’s the ‘hypocrisy’ here?
This is ignorant talk. They’ve had multiple mass shootings and school shootings and none of that has ever been hidden from the media. So why is it this one shooting that is your breaking point?

US =/= the entire west. Gun violence in the U.S. is drastically higher than in Norway, for example.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2023
By the name of the wife the couple must be Jews.
It must be an attack from the terrorists sympathisers.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

How many murders have actually been solved in Nigeria?

Can kidnappers /bandits/ seperatists operate with impunity?

Can you be stopped by criminals in police, army or nsdc uniforms

Do police , army, dss, etal act in conjunction with different criminal elements?

Those are the questions you should ask your self.

The killer of the man will likely be found, arrested and face the law. If it happened in Nigeria there is a 95% chance he will kill you and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by mabea: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Is it not your brothers that shot him? Their hatred for christians is spiritual
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by treatise: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

The wife should be questioned first if the location is not known for religious violence.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=127049294][/quote]

By your response I now know you are one of Nairaland demonic kids. Who love bulling people. Those tricks a stale. grin

I'm busy now.

I will treat your fuckup soon.

Just get set. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by HomoDroid(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Perhaps he was disturbing the neighbourhood with noise {Matthew 12:19} it's really hard to attack preachers who are following Jesus' pattern. undecided

I very much doubt if that is the problem. The Police would arrest him before anyone could think of shooting him.

Even Jesus Christ and most of his disciples were murdered violently, so, maybe his preaching was too similar to that of Christ!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by youngrichnigga: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Where's Peoria located please for context undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by benardtotti(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Nicepoker:
oga Peoria is in Illinois.

You should have left him to keep wearing his badge of ignorance with honor , an average Nigerian is quick to react and not quick to learn or read.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

By your response I now know you are one of Nairaland demonic kids. Who love bulling people even with freebasics data.

Those tricks a stale.

I'm busy now.

I will treat your fuckup soon.

Just get set. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Fizalis(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Preoria is located in Illinois United States of America. You mistook preoria for Pretoria South Africa. This incident happened in the USA whom their motto is "In God We Trust"
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:

Peoria is located in Illinois USA.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Bad
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by victorclean(f): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Check the Mohamedians critically
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by temiflex01(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

Terrorist religion, kills at will. You'll be deleted soon. Kill by sword die by sword undecided undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by illicit(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
temiflex01:

Terrorist religion, kills at will. You'll be deleted soon. Kill by sword die by sword undecided undecided

Are u confused?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Cajal(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel
Go to sokoto ASAP
Wrongful Deborah treatment is still waiting
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Emaprince: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2023
DrAkpa:

No wonder they say most Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. Peoria is in USA not south Africa. Ozuo
Stay one place. He might have thought its Pretoria. I initially thought it was a typo from OP until I read the full post.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bewla(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Hope it's not the head slammed club responsible

Hypocrite; you only hate Muslim and never check to no if what they tell you about the religion is fake or just hate them

The white have elude your mind to make you believe you are nothing without them
But me Allah is the greatest
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by FoodSecurity: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

South Africa are beasts, there women should be extradited, and all the black men wiped out. Bunch of useless rebellious humans!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by soccerlite: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Jehovah can't be deceived
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by aktolly54(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
where thou sense bro?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by iramure(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Go to boko haram enclave, you will surely die well and heaven straight!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Thazard(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP
☠️
Crazy cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Chochovini: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2023
bewise24:
All the known religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ATR) have been and are still being manipulated
for material gain. Why then do we still commit so much resources in trying to convert people from one of these religion to another?
. I think it bothers more on the side of supremacy.
Everyone is trying hard to prove to the other that his/her religion is better.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:

its not Pretoria please.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by asobo1: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Please he is alive. May God grant him speedy recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.