Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" (17446 Views)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by TrustNone: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
fleshbone:
It is tough. It also toughens one up.
You have to prove that you're indispensable.
You have to always work hard and improve to stay relevant.
Depending on the company and the colleagues you encounter, your dreams are heavily influenced.

But once you attain the above, the only thing hindering one from prospering in any organization is the opportunity to get there. And if you get this password, you state to decide who and where you want to work (market stability dependent though).

You switch jobs whenever you feel the wage is no longer sufficient for your dreams.
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by Oyindamolah: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
spiralwedge:
I run a private company.
Conclusion: Most Nigerians are not dependable and want to wreck you. You have to always be on your feet.

However, there are few that are. Advice to employers reading this - when you find one who is competent and dependable, give them more incentives and benefits.

https://www.nairaland.com/7195474/business-owner-share-experience-employees
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by Oyindamolah: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
BananaPeel:

The first place I worked was a private school back in 2011. Every time the proprietress issues me cheque for my salary,she will instruct me to run to the bank without hesitation. Others that goes to the bank late won't be able to cash the cheque because the little in it has been collected by me and two others.
I left after the waec exams when I found out some staff are being owed between 5-8 months salary.
You probably among the few loyal & dedicated staff

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by TheDemola: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
Would you pay for the services of the lawyer?
Are you Emeka Bassey?
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by rollywise(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
emekabassey:
My story is going to be long and the experience is far from pleasant

I worked for Fouani NIgeria Limited, the customer service department.
The manager is Lebanese, most will think this is enough justification for the way he acts but all other deartments in the company(that I know of) all have Lebanese managers but their story is so different from ours aside from the general issue of not giving employment/appointment letters, most these complaints is peculiar to that department of the company

Our manager does not allow any form of interaction amongst worker as you can be terminated for turning your head in the office, as in say you just turn neck o. Someone was terminated for laughing after office hours, work don close o and baba say the guy laugh and the next day na termination straight. Your job security depends on his mood, as he might just decide to terminate you with the excuse of 'we dont want you anymore'

Approval of leave is at his mercy, I can remember a staff, although she was due for 1 week leave, this man denied her despite the fact that this lady was seriously ill, he made her come to work even with the drip connected to her body as he told her she will be terminated if she doesnt work. This lady fainted twice at work that day and had to choose her life by resigning.

This is just one of the many cases of staffs that were terminated because they were absent from work because of illness even after informing he resumed with a medical report after being unable to come to work for 2 days and in this man's word "sorry, you can go home and rest. You will see your salary at the end of the month" That was the end of it.

This man has made the work environment so toxic and it is not strange to see staffs crying after leaving his office as he talks to staffs as if Nigerians are lesser humans, he called a teamlead a slut and accused her of sleeping with her team members because she does not deduct staff break, he threatened Samiat and promised to destroy her because the young lady wanted to quit and go for her youth service.

This man makes it his office policy to to limit staffs restroom usage to 7 minutes, anything beyond this can get you break deductions, warning letters and even termination. Whereas he who sets the rules spends 30 minutes in the restroom (You and I know that no one can control nature).

A Muslim staff was terminated for dosing during ramadan(this man na muslim o, and he prays 5 times daily) and so many others that I can't mention all that have face similar cases on a daily basis. He employs today and terminate tomorrow with a reliable reasons. There is a post on nairaland as far back as 2020 about this man.

Work time is Monday to Saturday 7:50AM to 5:30PM with no visible compensation for working overtime instead he tells you he is doing you a favor and you will get as much as 5,000 deducted from your salary which is more than double of our daily income.

Staffs break are deducted x3 of the minutes they came late to work despite the fact that their salaries will be deducted for same reason. I heard they protested against that recently and the break deductions has been stopped and replaced with more salary deductions for being late 1 minute past the resumption time of 7:50am, not even a grace period of 10minutes.

I made a more detailed post some weeks back on this man, e no easy at all.

If you have an advice for the people still there and know of a way for these ill to be corrected, please reach out and drop your comments as every bit of info here has evidence to back it up

. When you don't know your right, abuse is inevitable. There are labor laws also in this country no matter how useless the country is. He can be sued. If only you can gather up these evidences and witnesses u mentioned up there, he's in soup
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by horhlyray(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
N3wman:
Hello Nairalanders! 🌟 Let's dive into a discussion about our experiences working in private companies across Nigeria. Your insights can be a guiding light for others navigating the professional realm. Share your thoughts on workplace dynamics, career growth, challenges faced, or any noteworthy experiences.

I worked in a company where the CEO is the accountant, Engineer, production manager,HR and infact he does everything by himself because he doesn't believe you the staffs can do better,most of the procurement done in the company are done in secrecy,the salary is so poor,u worked overtime in most cases but no emoluments for it,spent good 6& half years there as a graduate oo my salary no enter 50k but yet u get threatened and being insulted at a slightest mistake and even when he make mistakes by himself and to make the matter worse this man is an area pastor in redeemed.we make money in millions for the company but our boss will be saying there is no money and sometimes sef he will say God hasn't told him to spend the money made by the company yet.i can go on and on and the company is owned by an ijebu man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by BossSmith: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
All those Private One man business for VI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omo run ohhhhh. Them go use your eyes see something

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by airsaylongcome: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Viccur:
No tangible excuse. We have a whatsapp group where the accountant posts credit receipts. One of such can offset the staff salaries but she prefers to delay.

I am not justifying delayed salaries or whatnot, but in my little experience, staff often incorrectly assume a lot. That there is an inflow of cash does not mean that there is cash liquidity in the business. That credit receipt you guys have seen may have already been spent before it even came in. Overdue invoices or credit purchases may have already finished the money before una see the inflow

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by youngsahito(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
What has labour union or TUC done to these Indians, Chinese and Lebanese that made our people slave while working in their organization. The only time you see those useless union is after increment in fuel price. Alot need to be done buy those people rather working for politicians alone.
No good welfarism or working condition, they are always toxic against Nigerian employee.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by sslcrypt: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
As a manager the CEO wants you to do things like he or she envisions. But the truth is that you can never ever do it like they envision, so what you as manager should do is pick and mix to create a balance. The balance should drive the company in achieving it's goals, early managerial experiences I tend to follow some form of protocols, it only ended up burning me out. Had to change and adapt, now I get incremental increase because they know man can jump boat.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by dopedan(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Monaboo:

Hmmm....

Thank you.

The job interview is for 3pm today and I'm not even motivated cos I've been doing Business Development Sales and Marketing since 2016.

I'm tired.
Why is it tiring you? How many years experience do u have, I usually see vacancies for such positions with fairly good pay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
N3wman:
Hello Nairalanders! 🌟 Let's dive into a discussion about our experiences working in private companies across Nigeria. Your insights can be a guiding light for others navigating the professional realm. Share your thoughts on workplace dynamics, career growth, challenges faced, or any noteworthy experiences.

I have shared this on a thread here titled what's your worst experience you've had at a of place work. I have had a taste of working in a bad and toxic environment. I will share again.

I got out of one in March, an hotel owned by a former governor managed by one wicked chairman...

He talk on people anyhow, and fond of saying he's untouchable cos he's a politician and roll with high Caliber. He curses employee even beat up a guy at a point. Well I was praying at some point he'd beat me and I will strike back then take issues up with him, very useless person.

People think we the workers are enjoying like mad since it was owned by a former governor and all form of dignities lodge there.

My employment contract stated different role but I was moved to a different department to work, not quite long, I was moved to another cos one of their old staff angrily resigned cos of the man abuse.

In space of 4-5 months I was moved or will I say yeye promotion thrice, yet salary didn't improve. It got to a point I was the only one working in the store department, doing all the work, a big hotel.

There was a new building extension they were doing at that time as well, and I was the one also supervising the store where all materials are kept, I'd be the one receiving and issuing out every bullshits concerning the site.

The site engineer and architect pitied me at some point and protested the company employ an assistant for me yet they kept giving excuses.

All these are totally off the job description I signed.

I lost everything in me, I was a shadow of my self. I started loosing weight that the attraction of people got to me and they started asking me to go for check up.

Haaa ino contact any thing oo I do shout.

I had little sleep, we resume by 7am and closes God knows time and the closing time on the contract stated 5pm. They will be quick to deduct or suspend your service charge allowance if you resume late but will never emphasize on how late we close for work. There was a time I got home by 12am and I'd resume by 7am again which I do wake up by ,4 or 5am.

The company do recruit here and there, very useless place. I could remember we were 12 that came in, in my batch, 6 made out just after a week. Hard working old staff, all left but the chairman believe in soldier comes and go, barrack no dey empty. Very intelligent individual has left that place.

The treatment was just so bad, over use of staff and staff shortage. A person can be doing the work of 3 people yet collect salary of just one person.

No good company management, everybody working for the purpose of eye service in courtesy of the so-called chairman.

Co-workers will be shouting at each other, no coordination and no professionalism. Manager will be giving bad report concerning his team members, it got to a point there were party in the company and they were fighting physically and even otherwise.

My mental health moved from bad to worse, I had to tender resignation letter which they rejected, I had to battle it out with them and exit that evil place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by SmartyPants(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
Have you filled any there before?

I am a lawyer and have sat through several proceedings there and have witnessed the lowest of staff win against the biggest of organizations. This is not a thread for jokes or attention-seeking. As you can see, someone was asking for advice so if you don't have experience in this area why make unnecessary comments to discourage him or distract people who can benefit from the information? There is the romance section or better still jokes section for you to have all the fun you want. Thanks and bye.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by Btev: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dubetex96:
who can help me set up a LinkedIn profile m

I can. Drop your WhatsApp number so I can chat you up.
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by doctorbabs(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Recently Federal govt announced palliatives for every workers after the removal of fuel subsidy, my company a terminal operator in Tincan have not added a kobo to our salary and even the palliative they only paid N15,000 few days ago instead of N35K approved by the Govt.

NLC need to wake up from their slumber. The ways some private company both indigenous and foreign are treating Nigerians in our country are so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by xavuv: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
In my years working in a Spa, just very few Nigerian men actually want the massage, most of the time many are looking for happy endings.

Some Spa are not professionally run in Nigeria and the owners dont have certifications unlike their abroad counter part, there is a body regulating the activities of spa, nobody, I mean nobody in Nigeria regulate spa business every tom dick & harry is a spa therapist after watching YouTube videos.

I resigned to start off my own.

Omo aiye grin which certification u sef get

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by Ikaeniyan0: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
emekabassey:
My story is going to be long and the experience is far from pleasant

I worked for Fouani NIgeria Limited, the customer service department.
The manager is Lebanese, most will think this is enough justification for the way he acts but all other deartments in the company(that I know of) all have Lebanese managers but their story is so different from ours aside from the general issue of not giving employment/appointment letters, most these complaints is peculiar to that department of the company

Our manager does not allow any form of interaction amongst worker as you can be terminated for turning your head in the office, as in say you just turn neck o. Someone was terminated for laughing after office hours, work don close o and baba say the guy laugh and the next day na termination straight. Your job security depends on his mood, as he might just decide to terminate you with the excuse of 'we dont want you anymore'

Approval of leave is at his mercy, I can remember a staff, although she was due for 1 week leave, this man denied her despite the fact that this lady was seriously ill, he made her come to work even with the drip connected to her body as he told her she will be terminated if she doesnt work. This lady fainted twice at work that day and had to choose her life by resigning.

This is just one of the many cases of staffs that were terminated because they were absent from work because of illness even after informing he resumed with a medical report after being unable to come to work for 2 days and in this man's word "sorry, you can go home and rest. You will see your salary at the end of the month" That was the end of it.

This man has made the work environment so toxic and it is not strange to see staffs crying after leaving his office as he talks to staffs as if Nigerians are lesser humans, he called a teamlead a slut and accused her of sleeping with her team members because she does not deduct staff break, he threatened Samiat and promised to destroy her because the young lady wanted to quit and go for her youth service.

This man makes it his office policy to to limit staffs restroom usage to 7 minutes, anything beyond this can get you break deductions, warning letters and even termination. Whereas he who sets the rules spends 30 minutes in the restroom (You and I know that no one can control nature).

A Muslim staff was terminated for dosing during ramadan(this man na muslim o, and he prays 5 times daily) and so many others that I can't mention all that have face similar cases on a daily basis. He employs today and terminate tomorrow with a reliable reasons. There is a post on nairaland as far back as 2020 about this man.

Work time is Monday to Saturday 7:50AM to 5:30PM with no visible compensation for working overtime instead he tells you he is doing you a favor and you will get as much as 5,000 deducted from your salary which is more than double of our daily income.

Staffs break are deducted x3 of the minutes they came late to work despite the fact that their salaries will be deducted for same reason. I heard they protested against that recently and the break deductions has been stopped and replaced with more salary deductions for being late 1 minute past the resumption time of 7:50am, not even a grace period of 10minutes.

I made a more detailed post some weeks back on this man, e no easy at all.

If you have an advice for the people still there and know of a way for these ill to be corrected, please reach out and drop your comments as every bit of info here has evidence to back it up
Why has no one report him to the authority?
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by 2mininuP: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
This topic deep ooooo eyes don see oooooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by 2mininuP: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
horhlyray:
I worked in a company where the CEO is the accountant, Engineer, production manager,HR and infact he does everything by himself because he doesn't believe you the staffs can do better,most of the procurement done in the company are done in secrecy,the salary is so poor,u worked overtime in most cases but no emoluments for it,spent good 6& half years there as a graduate oo my salary no enter 50k but yet u get threatened and being insulted at a slightest mistake and even when he make mistakes by himself and to make the matter worse this man is an area pastor in redeemed.we make money in millions for the company but our boss will be saying there is no money and sometimes sef he will say God hasn't told him to spend the money made by the company yet.i can go on and on and the company is owned by an ijebu man

Lol
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by 2mininuP: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
lavylilly:
Rule 1 in the work place LOVE ALL TRUST NONE!
Rule 2 Don't forget rule 1

This so deep ooooo 🤙

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by beardedboy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
N3wman:

1. I work in a very niche tech field.

2. I've worked with only two companies.

3. Each of the two companies actually invited me to submit my CV. That's how good I am in my field. Alhamdulillah.

4. I feel companies who work on government projects aren't much better than civil servants and politicians. They share the same culture of anyhowness. On the other hand, companies that create and sell their own products and services have stronger work ethics, vision and respect for professionals/workers (even if they might not pay so much).

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by seborrhic: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I am not justifying delayed salaries or whatnot, but in my little experience, staff often incorrectly assume a lot. That there is an inflow of cash does not mean that there is cash liquidity in the business. That credit receipt you guys have seen may have already been spent before it even came in. Overdue invoices or credit purchases may have already finished the money before una see the inflow
Another thank you.
Someone working in a sales outfit or even restaurant for eg,sees daily sales of 500k.He or she does the mental calculation and sums millions and begin to castigate the entire management or owner for paying peanuts or delaying salaries.
The person forgets that of that 500k sale in a day,the inventory maybe up to 400k or even 450k just to restock.From the 50k u buy fuel,u pay for sundrey overheads,pay tax,utilities then salary.
Not justifying any company that's doing well and not paying well or on time,but money credited does not EVER means that's the net income,unless it's a yahoo yahoo business or the owner has another magical source of income

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by ArcFresky(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
The reason why it is this bad is because Nigerians will steal and steal and steal, almost steal the company name sef, if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by OriginalCEO: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
sow4me:
I managed an hotel at surulere. A very good location with less standard rooms and very little customers when i resumed as the superviso/manager.

I am a very simple and godly person and as such, i can work with little staff and push lots of work in less time as i make sure my guys are okay evn with the little pay from the hotel owner.
I make sure monies are resides on the sides to compensate, get dinner for my guys and I, and also weekend bonuses.

But then a woman would always be a woman.

The owner died and one of his son visited Naija and started dating one of my receptionist and u know when ladies feel they sleeping with the boss, they did auditing and found out a shortage of 70k and she the receptionist told him the son i take some amount of money for personal use.

Iv been the one doing normal accounting as its a small hotel like that.

My point am driving at is when u at the top, have some form of strictness, and dont open up with your guys too much as they can become betrayals cuz of money.

Good Lesson. Fear is STRONGER than Love!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by CAPTIVATOR: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
lavylilly:
I recall Dr NL (not real name) advise us back then, never take a job that would take your weekend away, because you need time to recharge, develop yourself and even have time for family as you grow older. This is why any job that includes Saturdays even it's alternating, I wouldn't take it even if you offer me a million naira.

Fact, Weekends are very important

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by CAPTIVATOR: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Monaboo:

Hmmm....

Thank you.

The job interview is for 3pm today and I'm not even motivated cos I've been doing Business Development Sales and Marketing since 2016.

I'm tired.

Target wan kee you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by CAPTIVATOR: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
spiralwedge:
I run a private company.
Conclusion: Most Nigerians are not dependable and want to wreck you. You have to always be on your feet.

However, there are few that are. Advice to employers reading this - when you find one who is competent and dependable, give them more incentives and benefits.

Apt. So true , Nigerian employees can wreck ones company, at the same time, Every private Employer, Try to give the Competent honest ones more incentives.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by CAPTIVATOR: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by koladebrainiac(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Working in a private company is easy if you understand your worth and know company politics

I always tell people, company will throw rubish at you anytime its now left to you how you treat that rusbish . like example if your company xyz ask you to work on saturday but its not on your agreement beofre but there is a need that arise for you to do it, this thing takes deliberate skills to handle you either take it or leave it if you refuse, and drag it with them, in the end, they wil know you not the type that take shit like that and they will not ask you to do such again. if you take it without objection, next time they will call you again and ask you to do it wuthout care because you already accepted it. don ever allow them to see you as weakling always be 2 step ahead of them dont ever appear on anything. if you do, they will walk on you. let them fear you, both the management and your subordinate. rememeber you not nybody friend you are colleague never pity your subordinate , let them do the task even if its not convinient to them. you not their friend . always be 80% on management side the rest 20 on your team side. . there you will win and get promotion quick

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by OvertheTop(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
lavylilly:
I've actually had three experiences...

The first was in 2015 , I was working but I had issues with the job and wanted to get a job Before leaving, this was before I knew anything about the called GNLD, I called them to find out about it and a man told me to come to their office for the "interview".

When I got there and listened to their cock and bull story, I asked them where the factory is and they then told us that it's actually a marketing job, while showing us pictures of people who were sponsored by the company to Dubai... After a while, I discovered that it was a sham and left....

The second time was in 2017 when an old classmate of mine who told me that it was an "free empowerment seminar", I had rushed there hoping to maybe learn a small skill for a minimal amount... When I reached there only to discover that it was GNLD with the usual stories, I just stopped by the door and left and told the hungry looking manager that I wasn't interested.

The third time was actually out of boredom, when I never knew that the job adverts on Facebook were shams. I went to attend what they said was actually a "hotel job interview" only for me to reach there and see the usual stories... I simply played along and even wrote their fake exams, then some hungry looking guy came out and introduced himself as the director wearing an expensive looking suit (which looked obviously borrowed)... He came and gave us a mind blowing speech about how he is making millions and we can do the same and when he asked if any of us wants to leave , I got up and left (which really shocked him since he felt he's got everyone by his lies).
I just pitied the people that remained, Because they don't even know that it's all a sham.

Just very few private companies in Nigeria are worth it, Some of them, you are at the "whims and caprices" of the CEO. A few actually trying the best they can and others it's a big NO for me.

grin grin grin GNLD , Network Marketing Back to back

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by CAPTIVATOR: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
horhlyray:

Stray bullet touch ijebu People grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" by flexxyworld(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
ITbomb:

Avoid female bosses as much as you can especially the fat ones or old spinsters

Sounds silly and funny but I have experienced the old spinsters own. So emotionally unstable and so bossy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Various Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH) – (14 Positions) / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test / Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.