Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. (1431 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
In recent events, the story of J Boogy, a transgender individual in Nigeria, has surfaced, highlighting the challenges faced by individuals making personal choices in a society often quick to judge. After undergoing a liposuction surgery that resulted in severe health complications, J Boogy is now battling acute kidney problems.

However, what's disheartening is not just the medical struggle but the storm of criticism and insults directed towards J Boogy. People from various walks of life, including individuals engaged in activities society deems "morally wrong," have been vocal in their condemnation. Yet, in this moment, it's crucial to underscore a simple truth: nobody is perfect.

The tendency to point fingers, especially from those engaged in activities considered socially unacceptable, raises pertinent questions. Why do we, as a society, reserve our harshest judgments for those whose choices differ from our own? Why do we feel entitled to criticize someone else's lifestyle when our own lives might not align with conventional norms?

Of all the places I've been to on earth Nigerians are the most hypocritical, what makes adulterers, prostitutes, gossips, liars, arm robbers, cultists etc thinks they are better than the j boogy still baffles me.

One thing everybody should know is "na the same market all of us dey, but na different type of things all of us dey sell"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by aQUINandmore: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hypocritical Nigerians.
Everybody na holy holy for naija until dem catch dem red handed.

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Your post proves you ignorantly or deliberately lead in the hypocrisy.

You pointed out that no one is perfect. But you don't want to admit that imperfection is in varied degrees and tolerance has a limit. The Boogy's surgery was not caused by any sickness or accident. The surgery was caused by conscious madness and deserves to be ridiculed. After all, what is the intention behind the surgery? His intention is to intimidate or indirectly oppress his fellow crossdressers or some women. I remember when Bob Risky said he squirts more than many women can. J Boogy first tasted the meal she prepared for some people and you are here acting as if he made the move with a good intention.

If you claim his intention of BBL is good, may all your male relatives and your sons emulate what he did. Say amen to this prayer if you are not the leader of hypocrisy here. Nobody mocks Ibu whose leg was amputated. Ibu's family is not mocked for begging for financial donations, despite his alleged sexual relationship with his "daughter" and the millions of Naira he made in the entertainment industry. Nobody mocks Mohbad despite the fact that he consciously chose Marley who is an epitome of vulgarity. But tolerance has a limit. This J Boogy's surgery is purely a reprehensible act that doesn't deserve the tolerance you preach here. Even women are reprehended for that talk more of a man. If people are not supposed to react to the issue, then the news should not have circulated. If your logic is that the guy has his own freedom to do whatever he likes, then you yourself should let people use their own freedom to react the way they want. As a matter of fact, you are not even condemning reactions to the issue, you selectively condemn only the reactions that displease you. This is the same way some people dislike Boogy's action. So, you are guilty of what you condemn others for.

Talking about freedom, no man lives for himself alone. The Boogy should live for at least his parents, let me not talk about his wife and children as he may have none. You don't just live your life the way it pleases you, you live your life the way it will have good impacts on the people around you. People are dying of hunger, there are beggars on the streets, some sick people in the hospital need financial help, but this Boogy chose to spend a huge amount of money on BBL, a man for that matter. Freedom has to be inline with objective truth.

You, in this post, condemn the act of judgement. But the post itself is absolutely your judgement of people's reactions to the Boogy's news. So, if judgement is bad, you are more guilty of it here. Judgement is necessary in the human society. What you should say is that judgement by humans has a limit. And that limit has not been crossed in this Boogy's case. I haven't seen anybody wishing Boogy death. What people's reactions imply is that his pain will teach him a lesson now and after his recovery. If you are coming from a christian point of view, the Bible says, "Spare the rod and spoil the child". The Bible doesn't prescribe death for a stubborn child, but the same Bible prescribes a certain level of punishment for the child. What Boogy receives now is his rod. And if you are coming from an islamic point of view, I won't say much because I have neither touched nor read the Quran. But I know that there are Sharia laws which are like an eye for an eye.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by chinae(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
You too are judging me/us over our view, aren't we free to have and make known our view just as you think he is free to choose his social lifestyle.

Who made you judge over us because our view differs from you and him? as a Non-hypocritical entity that you acclaimed.

PIC: partners...

6 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
chinae:
You too are judging me/us over our view, aren't we free to have and make known our view just as you think he is free to choose his social lifestyle.

Who made you judge over us because our view differs from you and him? as a Non-hypocritical entity that you acclaimed.

PIC: partners...
nobody is judging you, My intention in highlighting the need for compassion wasn't to judge differing opinions but to advocate for empathy in the face of challenges.We all have unique viewpoints shaped by our experiences and beliefs.

My aim wasn't to claim any moral superiority but rather to emphasize the importance of understanding and compassion. In a world where differences often lead to division, I believe it's essential to foster empathy, especially when someone is facing difficulties.

And finally, if you are a fornicators, adulterer, arm robber or liar you are not better than the said j boogy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by kestolove95(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jay boogie is mad, let him die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
spirul77:
nobody is judging you, My intention in highlighting the need for compassion wasn't to judge differing opinions but to advocate for empathy in the face of challenges.We all have unique viewpoints shaped by our experiences and beliefs.

My aim wasn't to claim any moral superiority but rather to emphasize the importance of understanding and compassion. In a world where differences often lead to division, I believe it's essential to foster empathy, especially when someone is facing difficulties.

And finally, if you are a fornicators, adulterer, arm robber or liar you are not better than the said j boogy

Everyone is free to adopt any lifestyle they want but they should also be able to bear the consequences of their decisions. It was his choice and i have no sympathy to waste.

12 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Jay boogie is mad, let him die
would you say the same if he was your family member?
Don't you fornicate? Do you know fornication is a punishable offence in some climes?
Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by kestolove95(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
spirul77:
would you say the same if he was your family member?
Don't you fornicate? Do you know fornication is a punishable offence in some climes?
my family member can never be this stupid

8 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:

You pointed out that no one is perfect. But you don't want to admit that imperfection is in varied degrees and tolerance has a limit. The Boogy's surgery was not caused by any sickness or accident. The surgery was caused by conscious madness and deserves to be ridiculed. After all, what is the intention behind the surgery? His intention is to intimidate or indirectly oppress his fellow crossdressers or some women. I remember when Bob Risky said he squirts more than many women can. J Boogy first tasted the meal she prepared for some people and you are here acting as if he made the move with a good intention.

If you claim his intention of BBL is good, may all your male relatives and your sons emulate what he did. Say amen to this prayer if you are not the leader of hypocrisy here. Nobody mocks Ibu whose leg was amputated. Nobody mocks Mohbad despite the fact that he consciously chose Marley who is an epitome of vulgarity. But this J Boogy's surgery is purely a reprehensible act that doesn't deserve tolerance. Even women are reprehended for that talk more of a man. If people are not supposed to react to the issue, then the news should not have circulated. If your logic is that the guy has his own freedom to do whatever he likes, then you yourself should let people use their own freedom to react the way they want. As a matter of fact, you are not even condemning reactions to the issue, you selectively condemn only the reactions that displease you. This is the same way some people dislike Boogy's action. So, you are guilty of what you condemn others for.

You, in this post, condemn the act of judgement. But the post itself is absolutely your judgement of people's reactions to the Boogy's news. So, if judgement is bad, you are more guilty of it here. Judgement is necessary in the human society. What you should say is that judgement by humans has a limit. And that limit has not been crossed in this Boogy's case. I haven't seen anybody wishing Boogy death. What people's reactions imply is that his pain will teach him a lesson now and after his recovery.
I understand your perspective, and while we may differ in our views, I respect your right to express them.

In my attempt to advocate for empathy, I didn't mean to ignore the complexity of individual actions and intentions. Each situation indeed varies in its nuances and implications. It's crucial to acknowledge that tolerance does have its limits, and actions can indeed be subject to critique based on their impact.

The case of J Boogy's surgery is contentious, and people may interpret it differently. Your points about conscious choices leading to consequences are valid. My intention wasn't to defend any particular action but to call for a broader understanding and compassion, especially when someone faces health challenges, we as a people are too harsh on people in situations like this.

Judgment, as you rightly pointed out, is a part of human society, but my aim was to highlight the importance of empathy while acknowledging the diversity of opinions.
Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by elipheleh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
OP I wonder why you are judging us for having our own opinion about BBL. Must we all have your own opinion about issue.?
Isn't there freedom of choice in your dictionary?

You ate garri (by your own free rights) which I hate. Later the garri choked you and you come to me for assistance to cure your garri issue (and I told you I won't help because I hate garri). You now feel you have a rights to override my own rights.

Do you see how stupid you sound?

We don't suffer fools.
We don't waste money on what we don't like.
We don't practice mistakes even though no body is above mistakes. We don't practice mistakes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by immortalcrown(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
spirul77:

I understand your perspective, and while we may differ in our views, I respect your right to express them.

In my attempt to advocate for empathy, I didn't mean to ignore the complexity of individual actions and intentions. Each situation indeed varies in its nuances and implications. It's crucial to acknowledge that tolerance does have its limits, and actions can indeed be subject to critique based on their impact.

The case of J Boogy's surgery is contentious, and people may interpret it differently. Your points about conscious choices leading to consequences are valid. My intention wasn't to defend any particular action but to call for a broader understanding and compassion, especially when someone faces health challenges, we as a people are too harsh on people in situations like this.

Judgment, as you rightly pointed out, is a part of human society, but my aim was to highlight the importance of empathy while acknowledging the diversity of opinions.
So, how were people supposed to react to the surgery complication? Teach us exactly what we should say in such a situation.

3 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by DiamondPant(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
spirul77:
In recent events, the story of J Boogy, a transgender individual in Nigeria, has surfaced, highlighting the challenges faced by individuals making personal choices in a society often quick to judge. After undergoing a liposuction surgery that resulted in severe health complications, J Boogy is now battling acute kidney problems.

However, what's disheartening is not just the medical struggle but the storm of criticism and insults directed towards J Boogy. People from various walks of life, including individuals engaged in activities society deems "morally wrong," have been vocal in their condemnation. Yet, in this moment, it's crucial to underscore a simple truth: nobody is perfect.

The tendency to point fingers, especially from those engaged in activities considered socially unacceptable, raises pertinent questions. Why do we, as a society, reserve our harshest judgments for those whose choices differ from our own? Why do we feel entitled to criticize someone else's lifestyle when our own lives might not align with conventional norms?

Of all the places I've been to on earth Nigerians are the most hypocritical, what makes adulterers, prostitutes, gossips, liars, arm robbers, cultists etc thinks they are better than the j boogy still baffles me.

One thing everybody should know is "na the same market all of us dey, but na different type of things all of us dey sell"
RIP to J Boogy in advance.
I hate rubbish.
Mind you, the P in the RIP is not for peace.
If you don't like it, go to court!!

2 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
After this your long epistle of horse-shit, if you no donate your money to shim, then you must be one hell of a stupid fellow.🤔

6 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, how were people supposed to react to the surgery complication? Teach us exactly what we should say in such a situation.
go check the thread again, in the first full page, no single person sympathized with him, dem use curse finish the guy life. Go check again please.

At least nobody even questioned the doctor or whoever conducted the operation.
It's just like a runs girl that was murdered by her customer in an hotel room, should we just throw the girl under the bus because she chose the lifestyle?
Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Kobicove(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2023
If it ain't broken don't fix it!

The Jay Boogie guy was a perfectly healthy guy before he went to do a needless liposuction surgery; I see no reason why people should waste sympathy on him when there are other more deserving people in Nigeria undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by immortalcrown(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2023
spirul77:
go check the thread again, in the first full page, no single person sympathized with him, dem use curse finish the guy life. Go check again please.

At least nobody even questioned the doctor or whoever conducted the operation.
It's just like a runs girl that was murdered by her customer in an hotel room, should we just throw the girl under the bus because she chose the lifestyle?
Tell me exactly what people were supposed to tell Boogy.

3 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Astra101: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:

If you claim his intention of BBL is good, may all your male relatives and your sons emulate what he did. Say amen to this prayer if you are not the leader of hypocrisy here. Nobody mocks Ibu whose leg was amputated. Nobody mocks Mohbad despite the fact that he consciously chose Marley who is an epitome of vulgarity. But this J Boogy's surgery is purely a reprehensible act that doesn't deserve tolerance. Even women are reprehended for that talk more of a man. If people are not supposed to react to the issue, then the news should not have circulated. If your logic is that the guy has his own freedom to do whatever he likes, then you yourself should let people use their own freedom to react the way they want. As a matter of fact, you are not even condemning reactions to the issue, you selectively condemn only the reactions that displease you. This is the same way some people dislike Boogy's action. So, you are guilty of what you condemn others for.

Talking about freedom, no man lives for himself alone. The Boogy should live for at least his parents, let me not talk about his wife and children as he may have none. You don't just live your life the way it pleases you, you live your life the way it will have good impacts on the people around you. People are dying of hunger, there are beggars on the streets, some sick people in the hospital need financial help, but this Boogy chose to spend a huge amount of money on BBL, a man for that matter. Freedom has to be inline with objective truth.

You, in this post, condemn the act of judgement. But the post itself is absolutely your judgement of people's reactions to the Boogy's news. So, if judgement is bad, you are more guilty of it here. Judgement is necessary in the human society. What you should say is that judgement by humans has a limit. And that limit has not been crossed in this Boogy's case. I haven't seen anybody wishing Boogy death. What people's reactions imply is that his pain will teach him a lesson now and after his recovery.

Louder shocked

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2023
OP is either a gay or has the potential of being gay.
If you don't like what people are saying go and donate your kidney to him or give him your life savings.

Jay boogie is a man that want to be stupid he should accept the consequences of his stupidity.

I pray God gives him another chance I want to see if he will continue with this trans nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Johnweeked12: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2023
spirul77:

Can you actually listen to yourself ?? Like are you even normal should be a question you ask yourself each morning... What are you actually justifying here... Haaaa, if hypocrisy is a person, please look into the mirror. What sense are you trying to makeup here baffles me. That a full grown man with two scrotum in-between his legs will voluntarily with a full dosage of pride turn himself into a woman overnight, spite and curse whoever has an opposing view to what he is into, then operation slay mama goes wrong, he now has the guts to ask for help when people who actually needs it has no hope in sight... Let me ask you, why dont you empty your bank account for his worthy course if you are that concerned... You are a hypocrite and it still baffles me... Tuehhh...

2 Likes

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by spirul77: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Johnweeked12:

Can you actually listen to yourself ?? Like are you even normal should be a question you ask yourself each morning... What are you actually justifying here... Haaaa, if hypocrisy is a person, please look into the mirror. What sense are you trying to makeup here baffles me. That a full grown man with two scrotum in-between his legs will voluntarily with a full dosage of pride turn himself into a woman overnight, spite and curse whoever has an opposing view to what he is into, then operation slay mama goes wrong, he now has the guts to ask for help when people who actually needs it has no hope in sight... Let me ask you, why dont you empty your bank account for his worthy course if you are that concerned... You are a hypocrite and it still baffles me... Tuehhh...
do you mean we should also apply the same energy to people who solicit for funds to treat cancers caused by their smoking lifestyle?

I'm not even in support of the guys lifestyle but I shock say I no even see one single person wey pity for the guy for the full front page.

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:

If you claim his intention of BBL is good, may all your male relatives and your sons emulate what he did. Say amen to this prayer if you are not the leader of hypocrisy here. Nobody mocks Ibu whose leg was amputated. Ibu's family is not mocked for begging for financial donations, despite his alleged sexual relationship with his "daughter" and the millions of Naira he made in the entertainment industry. Nobody mocks Mohbad despite the fact that he consciously chose Marley who is an epitome of vulgarity. But tolerance has a limit. This J Boogy's surgery is purely a reprehensible act that doesn't deserve the tolerance you preach here. Even women are reprehended for that talk more of a man. If people are not supposed to react to the issue, then the news should not have circulated. If your logic is that the guy has his own freedom to do whatever he likes, then you yourself should let people use their own freedom to react the way they want. As a matter of fact, you are not even condemning reactions to the issue, you selectively condemn only the reactions that displease you. This is the same way some people dislike Boogy's action. So, you are guilty of what you condemn others for.

You, in this post, condemn the act of judgement. But the post itself is absolutely your judgement of people's reactions to the Boogy's news. So, if judgement is bad, you are more guilty of it here. Judgement is necessary in the human society. What you should say is that judgement by humans has a limit. And that limit has not been crossed in this Boogy's case. I haven't seen anybody wishing Boogy death. What people's reactions imply is that his pain will teach him a lesson now and after his recovery. If you are coming from a christian point of view, the Bible says, "Spare the rod and spoil the child". The Bible doesn't prescribe death for a stubborn child, but the same Bible prescribes a certain level of punishment for the child. What Boogy receives noun is his rod. And if you are coming from an islamic point of view, I won't say much because I have neither touched nor read the Quran. But I know that there are Sharia laws which are like an eye for an eye.

The op supports LGBTQ maybe
Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Lanshile(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2023
I have a lot of friends who smoke like chimney so also friends who are addicted to alcohol but one thing I always tell them is you must always be ready to face the consequences of your action without no pain
Let him face the effect of his action all alone
As it mean the surgery went right he would have convinced a lot of young guys to go through the same process but Thank Godit went bad a lot of guys who look up to him will now understand better why God said Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve
You can't recreate yourself learn to appreciate who you are

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by marsup: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2023
He created issues for himself and you can't fault anyone for expressing their displeasures. Every choice has a consequence.
He can't undo the damage he has done, but he needs to take responsibility for his unwarranted actions.

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Learn from the lizard op
Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by TheSuperX(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
To be honest I have no single pity for him because how can God create you as a man and you think you can just change your gender just like that? i don't pity him at all.

1 Like

Re: The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:

You, in this post, condemn the act of judgement. But the post itself is absolutely your judgement of people's reactions to the Boogy's news. So, if judgement is bad, you are more guilty of it here. Judgement is necessary in the human society. What you should say is that judgement by humans has a limit. And that limit has not been crossed in this Boogy's case. I haven't seen anybody wishing Boogy death. What people's reactions imply is that his pain will teach him a lesson now and after his recovery. If you are coming from a christian point of view, the Bible says, "Spare the rod and spoil the child". The Bible doesn't prescribe death for a stubborn child, but the same Bible prescribes a certain level of punishment for the child. What Boogy receives now is his rod. And if you are coming from an islamic point of view, I won't say much because I have neither touched nor read the Quran. But I know that there are Sharia laws which are like an eye for an eye.

💯

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy / Love Or Lust At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.