Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? (6962 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Alive As A christian According To The Bible / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ was sent by the Father ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel. Jesus Christ is the one who said this Himself. undecided
grin grin LOL
Continue whyning yurself. You free to exclude yourself! Speak for yourself at all times. You can’t speak for me! Fair enough? Yeshua came for me! Dat I know.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Who be ya hommie?
Do I know you?
Dirty boy looking like a rapist!

grin grin grin

I can sense your pains, but seems you want no sympathy.

Anyways, fvck you!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Please o, remain in your asylum room from where your have been posting all your madness till you end up in the hell fire your Jesus christ has promised you for all your madness so far.
For me I'm very happy following the Old Testament God Almighty Himself gave and not the New Testament your invented Jesus christ has given you that has made you very poor and miserable in your asylum room.
If not for Jesus that old testament law for don allow mobs make dem stone you.
These two ll give you headache for life till you drink sniper:

* Love your neighbour in the Old Testament. A teaching that has saved you from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12).
If not for these two teachings, islámists for don bomb you.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

I can sense your pains, but seems you want no sympathy.

Anyways, fvck you!
I hand you over to IDF make dem blow you to pieces!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin LOL Continue whyning yurself. You free to exclude yourself! Speak for yourself at all times. You can’t speak for me! Fair enough? Yeshua came for me! Dat I know.
You are not making any sense! undecided

Scripture says Jesus Christ was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. What does it matter what I think or say, or am? undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin Alrite! Now u quoting Bible? Certainly Matthew 15 is wot ur likes always misappropriate wen claiming Yeshua is not a universal Messiah grin Yeshua says I WAS ONLY SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL? Then inspite of this, He proceeded to Minister to the Canaanite! How else can one show contempt for divine mission?? So! Reading only a verse is misleading. The jist is Yeshua was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel AND any other race WITH ENOUGH FAITH TO RECEIVE IT. It’s dat simple. Then, AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE SERPENT IN THE WILDERNESS? grin Well?
■ They weren’t all Israelites who came out from Egypt with Moses. Moses’ foster mother for one, came along. Inshort they are referred to as mixed multitude. That’s the biblical name for them Exodus 12:38 And a mixed multitude went also with them, and very much livestock, both flocks and herds. Numbers 11:4 And the mixed multitude among them [the rabble who followed Israel from Egypt] began to lust greatly [for familiar and dainty food], and the Israelites wept again and said, Who will give us meat to eat?
So, your lack of understanding of what Jesus Christ said means Jesus Christ lied when He said he was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel? Are you people for real? undecided

2. They weren't all Israelites yet God went on to make His covenant ONLY with those among them who are of the blood of Abraham AND ISaac and Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, right? undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So, your lack of understanding of what Jesus Christ said means Jesus Christ lied when He said he was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel? Are you people for real? undecided

2. They weren't all Israelites yet God went on to make His covenant ONLY with those among them who are of the blood of Abraham AND ISaac and Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, right? undecided
grin There is the very intent of your fraudulent interpretation! Did Yeshua LIE?
But contextually, was the Canaanite woman ONE OF THE LOST SHEEP? No. Yet He attended to her. So He came ONLY for the lost sheep and any other race with FAITH to be attended to. Refute this first b4 sounding like a broken CD after! grin
Mixed multitudes were accepted into the tribes and were considered Israelites. The present day Jews for instance are Ashekinazi Jews, they would have been seen as Samaritans back in the days!
It is humans who discriminate other humans, not God
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin There is the very intent of your fraudulent interpretation! Did Yeshua LIE?
But contextually, was the Canaanite woman ONE OF THE LOST SHEEP? No. Yet He attended to her. So He came ONLY for the lost sheep and any other race with FAITH to be attended to. Refute this first b4 sounding like a broken CD after! grin
■ Mixed multitudes were accepted into the tribes and were considered Israelites. The present day Jews for instance are Ashekinazi Jews, they would have been seen as Samaritans back in the days
!
Again, So, your lack of understanding of what Jesus Christ said means Jesus Christ lied when He said he was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel? Are you people for real? undecided

2. When God specifically stated that He agreed in the Land of Canaan with the descendants of Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob, you are saying God also lied - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

If not for Jesus that old testament law for don allow mobs make dem stone you.
These two ll give Beuberry headache for life till Beuberry drinks sniper:

* Love your neighbour in the Old Testament. A teaching that has saved you from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12).
If not for these two teachings, islámists for don bomb you.

Your invented Jesus christ that could not save himself from the cross, he could not forgive his apostle Judas, could not save his own apostle from being stoned and will not save you from being stoned if you don't take your sniper asap to end your miserable life or reach out to me in my villa to help you change your poor miserable life, the choice is yours.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Your invented Jesus christ that could not save himself from the cross, he could not forgive his apostle Judas, could not save his own apostle from being stoned and will not save you from being stoned if you don't take your sniper asap to end your miserable life or reach out to me in my villa to help you change your poor miserable life, the choice is yours.
Ya life has spoilt totally. That Jesus gave two lovely teachings you benefited from.
If not for Him, you would b been meat of sacrifice. You even look like aad person. You say make I come ya visa, you rich?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Beuberry life has spoilt totally. God gave the Old Testament you benefiting from.
If not for the Old Testament Commandments, you would b been meat of sacrifice on on the cross like your Jesus christ. Beuberry even look like aad person. You say make I come ya visa, you rich?

I can buy you and all your generations out of your poor miserable life and from you being scared everyday of being stoned. It is the God of the Old Testament and His commandments that have made this possible for me. I'm typing with a widescreen with fast broadband, not a a very poor phone like you are typing from and looking for one neighbor to help you charge your phone after banging the life out of you.

But your invented Jesus christ have done this to you. Only your phone is what you have left to sell now to follow your invented Jesus christ. I'm sure your are even walking nicked now as you have sold all your clothes already.
Matthew 19:21-24
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I can buy you and all your generations out of your poor miserable life and from you being scared everyday of being stoned. It is the God of the Old Testament and His commandments that have made this possible for me. I'm typing with a widescreen with fast broadband, not a a very poor phone like you are typing from and looking for one neighbor to help you charge your phone after banging the life out of you.

But your invented Jesus christ have done this to you. Only your phone is what you have left to sell now to follow your invented Jesus christ. I'm sure your are even walking nicked now as you have sold all your clothes already.
Matthew 19:21-24
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Seems it's Jesus that served you breakfast. Ya suffer head don start.
Jesus gave two teachings that benefited you, ungrateful mofo!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Seems it's Jesus that served Beuberry breakfast. Beuberry suffer head don start.
God gave His commandments in the Old Testament you don't want to benefit from, ungrateful Beuberry mofo!

It is God Almighty of the Old Testament and His commandments that are benefiting me and not you invented Jesus christ that could not save himself from the cross, could not save his own invented apostle from being stoned and martyred. His own homeland was destroyed in 70 AD he did not come back to help his own people but 300 years later he appeared in Rome to help fight a civil war for a Roman emperor.

Your suffer head has no end and when your invented Jesus christ comes back your suffer head will continue in hell fire.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

It is God Almighty of the Old Testament and His commandments that are benefiting me and not you invented Jesus christ that could not save himself from the cross, could not save his own invented apostle from being stoned and martyred. His own homeland was destroyed in 70 AD he did not come back to help his own people but 300 years later he appeared in Rome to help fight a civil war for a Roman emperor.

Your suffer head has no end and when your invented Jesus christ comes back your suffer head will continue in hell fire.
Lol. Why you dey use my lunch lines, original suffer head?
I can see ya poverty from here. Sorry, you v a bad destiny.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Lol. Why you dey use my lunch lines, original Beuberry suffer head?
Mindhacker9009 can see Beuberry poverty from here. Sorry, Beuberry v a bad destiny.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I feel like crying for you but water nor dey my eyes. Your life's a sad tale cos ya destiny is so bad you v to end it so fast!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Beuberry feels like crying for herself but water nor dey my eyes due to her poorverty. Beuberry life's a sad tale cos Beuberry destiny is so bad Beuberry v to end it so fast with sniper!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin Paul will Minister to gentiles
Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to him, Go, for this man is a chosen instrument of Mine to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the descendants of Israel;
Acts 22:21 And the Lord said to me, Go, for I will send you far away unto the Gentiles (nations).
Acts 26:17 Choosing you out [selecting you for Myself] and delivering you from among this [Jewish] people and the Gentiles to whom I am sending you–[Ezek. 2:1, 3.]
Acts 26:18 To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me. [Isa. 42:7, 16.]
Ezekiel 2
1. The voice said, “Son of man,[a] stand up and I will speak with you.”
2 Then the Spirit came into me and lifted me up on my feet, and I listened to the one who spoke to me.
3 He said, “Son of man, I am sending you to speak to the family of Israel. Those people and their ancestors turned against me many times. They have sinned against me many times—and they are still sinning against me today.
4 I am sending you to speak to them, but they are very stubborn. They are very hardheaded, but you must speak to them. You must say, ‘This is what the Lord God says.’
5 They are people who refuse to obey, so they may not listen to you. But even if they don’t stop sinning, at least they will know that there is a prophet living among them. - Ezekiel 2 vs 1- 5

Isaiah 42
5 The Lord, the true God, said these things. (He created the sky and spread it out over the earth. He formed the earth and everything it produced. He breathes life into all the people on earth. He gives a spirit to everyone who walks on the earth.)
6 “I, the Lord, was right to call you. I will hold your hand and protect you. You will be the sign of my agreement with the people. You will be a light for the other nations.
7 You will make the blind able to see. You will free those who are held as captives. You will lead those who live in darkness out of their prison.
8 “I am Yahweh. That is my name. I will not give my glory to another. I will not let statues take the praise that should be mine.
9 In the past, I told you what would happen, and it happened! Now I am telling you something new, and I am telling you now, before it happens.”
23 Will any of you pay attention to this warning? Will you ever learn to listen?
24 Who let Jacob be defeated? Who let others take what belonged to Israel? The Lord allowed them to do this. We sinned against him, so he let people take away our wealth. The people did not want to live the way he wanted. They refused to listen to his teaching.
25 So he poured out his anger on them and brought wars against them. It was as if there were fires all around them, but they didn’t know what was happening. It was as if they were burning, but they didn’t try to understand. - Isaiah 42 vs 5 - 25
Yahweh is God of Israel alone! undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Painment.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by mauriceju2(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beuberry:

Painment to Beuberry and the person behind the name Beuberry
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
MindHacker9009:
you v spiritual wife problem
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beuberry:
Beuberry is a spiritual wife.
Beuberry have finally revealed herself to a spiritual wife that wants to sneak into my bed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
MindHacker9009:
You v just started. Keep roaming the streets and eat dust. Sorry
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beuberry:

The lady using the name Beuberry v just started. The lady using the name Beuberry will keep roaming the streets and will continue to eat dust. cry
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
MindHacker9009:
.I m mad
Sorry
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Ezekiel 2

Isaiah 42
Yahweh is God of Israel alone! undecided
grin
Isaiah 14:1 FOR THE Lord will have mercy on Jacob [the captive Jews in Babylon] and will again choose Israel and set them in their own land; and foreigners [who are proselytes] will join them and will cleave to the house of Jacob (Israel). [Esth. 8:17.]

Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you travel over sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes one [a proselyte], you make him doubly as much a child of hell (Gehenna) as you are.

grin Pharisee who know law more dan u, always go abroad to WIN SOULS grin
for YHWH! Abi do know more dan Pharisee?

Isaiah 2:2 It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be [firmly] established as the highest of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow to it.
Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law and instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
Isaiah 2:4 And He shall judge between the nations and shall decide [disputes] for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. [Mic. 4:1-3.]
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beuberry:

Beuberry and the mad woman using the name Beuberry are both mad and mad and will suffer in hell forever
Sorry
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Krismas:
grin
Isaiah 14:1 FOR THE Lord will have mercy on Jacob [the captive Jews in Babylon] and will again choose Israel and set them in their own land; and foreigners [who are proselytes] will join them and will cleave to the house of Jacob (Israel). [Esth. 8:17.]
Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you travel over sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes one [a proselyte], you make him doubly as much a child of hell (Gehenna) as you are.
grin Pharisee who know law more dan u, always go abroad to WIN SOULS grin
for YHWH! Abi do know more dan Pharisee?

Isaiah 2:2 It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be [firmly] established as the highest of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow to it.
Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law and instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
Isaiah 2:4 And He shall judge between the nations and shall decide [disputes] for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. [Mic. 4:1-3.]
So the Pharisees knew the law more than Jesus Christ meaning Jesus Christ lied? undecided

And these randomly processed verses you quote without a clear understanding of what is written prove Jesus Christ was wrong, right? undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the Pharisees knew the law more than Jesus Christ meaning Jesus Christ lied? undecided

And these randomly processed verses you quote without a clear understanding of what is written prove Jesus Christ was wrong, right? undecided
grin You were the one seeking to establish that YHWH is only Israelite God. There was no Yeshua in any of the verses you quoted. So why mention Yeshua all of a sudden? grin
It’s your quoted verses that is offKey. My verses, ALL, show YHWH is the God of all nations and even Pharisees had converts from foreign lands. So, u have no point
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Krismas:
grin You were the one seeking to establish that YHWH is only Israelite God. There was no Yeshua in any of the verses you quoted. So why mention Yeshua all of a sudden? grin
■ It’s your quoted verses that is offKey. My verses, ALL, show YHWH is the God of all nations and even Pharisees had converts from foreign lands. So, u have no point
Me? I am afraid you are mistaken! undecided
15 And God said, “Tell the Israelites that you were sent by Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob. This will always be my name. It is how I want the people to remember me from now on. - Exodus 3 vs 15
8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
9 But the Lord's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage. - Deuteronomy 32 vs 8 - 9
He declared that HIs only inheritance is the people of Israel whom He chose as His own. undecided

Well, the problem with the assumptions you make of the verses you have posted so far is you assume that by all nations, God refers to non-Israelites when in fact God said in HIs Old Law of Moses that He would disperse His People — Israel — to all nations of the earth and then gather them back from every tribe, every tongue and every nation of the earth- Deuteronomy 28, 29, 30. So, your quoting of these verses in an attempt to assert a meaning different from that intended by the authors does not help your case at all. undecided

Back to the main issue here. Do you then believe that the Pharisees knew the Law better than Jesus Christ did meaning Jesus Christ lied? undecided

And these randomly processed verses you quote without a clear understanding of what is written, are they meant to serve as proof that Jesus Christ was wrong?undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Me? I am afraid you are mistaken! undecided
He declared that HIs only inheritance is the people of Israel whom He chose as His own. undecided

Well, the problem with the assumptions you make of the verses you have posted so far is you assume that by all nations, God refers to non-Israelites when in fact God said in HIs Old Law of Moses that He would disperse His People — Israel — to all nations of the earth and then gather them back from every tribe, every tongue and every nation of the earth- Deuteronomy 28, 29, 30. So, your quoting of these verses in an attempt to assert a meaning different from that intended by the authors does not help your case at all. undecided

Back to the main issue here. Do you then believe that the Pharisees knew the Law better than Jesus Christ did meaning Jesus Christ lied? undecided

And these randomly processed verses you quote without a clear understanding of what is written, are they meant to serve as proof that Jesus Christ was wrong?undecided
grin I have quoted Isaiah 14:1 b4.
Here is it again

PROSELYTES WILL CLEAVE TO THE HOUSE OF JACOB.
In essence, non Israelites who believe will become ONE with Israel. And anytime u talking about Israel, you also talking about such proselytes.

Let me add Esther 8:17
Cos non Israelites in Shushan joined Israel AND BECAME JEWS

Esther 8:17 And in every province and in every city, wherever the king's command and his decree came, the Jews had gladness and joy, a feast and a holiday. And many from among the peoples of the land [submitted themselves to Jewish rite and] became Jews, for the fear of the Jews had fallen upon them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? / The Modern Church Of Satan / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.