Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? (6968 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Alive As A christian According To The Bible / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by itsene: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
According to the New Testament.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First and foremost, nothing of your religion of Christianity belongs anywhere in Scripture. undecided

As for what is written in John 3 vs 16, a conversation whose context begins and continues from John 3 vs 1 through verse 21, the world Jesus Christ spoke of clearly comprises of that which is those condemned of the children of Israel by God Himself. undecided

While in the desert, God sent snakes to kill the Israelites for complaining. And then God told Moses to lift a bronze snake proclaiming that those of the people of Israel bitten by the snakes(condemned to die) who would choose to look up at the bronze statue would be saved from death(condemnation of death), a sentence inflicted on them by God Himself.
Moses lifted the bronze snake, and those who looked at it lived. undecided

Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that in much the same way that Moses lifted the snake in the desert for the people of Israel so also He too would be raised as a beacon for those among them who wished to live after being condemned to die by God.
God is responsible for condemning the Israelites to perish in the grave — lost. And He, God sent Jesus Christ also sent Jesus Christ to save the same people... Israel, well those among them condemned to die of course. undecided

So, in essence, the world that Jesus Christ was sent to is the world that consists of those condemned of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel. Just as Jesus Christ made clear. undecided
grin
damilola4162:

I don't understand all you've written here! Are you saying salvation is only for Israelites alone?
You are just emphazing on Israel.

Secondly, the part you coated, “that has Moses lifted up serpent in the desert and those that believed and look into it were saved”, even butress my explanation.

The serpent still symbolize Jesus Christ's resurrection. This is because him being hanged(serpent as symbol) and killed on the cross is a fact of his resurrection, is only the dead that can resurrect the living doesn't.

grin Paul will Minister to gentiles

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to him, Go, for this man is a chosen instrument of Mine to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the descendants of Israel;

Acts 22:21 And the Lord said to me, Go, for I will send you far away unto the Gentiles (nations).

Acts 26:17 Choosing you out [selecting you for Myself] and delivering you from among this [Jewish] people and the Gentiles to whom I am sending you–[Ezek. 2:1, 3.]
Acts 26:18 To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me. [Isa. 42:7, 16.]
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Righthussle: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
femi4:
Christianity isn't a religion. Unfortunately, you are restricted to the level of your knowledge

At least Wikipedia, Oxford Dictionary and every sensible human agree that Christianity is a religion.

It can be a name of a game, club, car or an animal etc to you. I don't care.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

If you are not the mad person show what is new about being good that your invented Jesus christ taught that you are practicing today that is not already in the Old Testament, apart from the invented virgin birth, the fake miracles, the fake resurrection and the fake ascension up in the clouds.
Mr Old testament, let me give your madness some cure by answering these two questions:
* Is love your neighbour as yourself part of old testament? (Matthew 22:37–39).

* Is the teachings of the beatitudes in the old testament? (Matthew 5:1-12).

If you v found nothing food about Jesus, you should be ashamed of yaself that He was able to reach this soundly since over 2000 years ago till eternity. If you are man enough, you should drink izal or sniper asap cos it's a shame on ya ego that the One you tried to shame flawed you.

On this site o, we go jam mad patients like regular antichrists, atheists, islámists and now new Yaba left patient called old testament. Judaism people sef wise pass you.
Bloody, ugly sore loser!
If dem born ya mama well, quote me again without sense!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Chizigreat(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
What It Takes To Become An Overcomer

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQgtobL3Ndc?si=BKoUErHxDyIejRu1
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Mr Old testament, let me show Beuberry madness that has no cure by answering these two questions:
* Is love your neighbour as yourself part of old testament? (Matthew 22:37–39).

* Is the teachings of the beatitudes in the old testament? (Matthew 5:1-12).

If you v found nothing food about about the Old Testament, Beuberry should be ashamed of yaself that He was able to reach this soundly since over 2000 years ago till eternity. Beuberry should drink izal or sniper asap cos it's a shame on Beuberry ego that the One you tried to shame flawed you.

On this site o, we go jam mad patients like Beuberry and now new Yaba left patient called Beuberry. Judaism people sef wise pass you.
Bloody, ugly sore loser Beuberry!
If dem born ya mama Beuberry well, quote MindHacker9009 again without sense!

If you are not the one that is mad and should drink izal or sniper asap, then you would have seen what your Jesus christ said here about the Old Testament:

Mark 10:18-19
18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother."
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

If you are not the one that is mad and should drink izal or sniper asap, then you would have seen what your Jesus christ said here about the Old Testament:

Mark 10:18-19
18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother."
Lol, my words are paining you, they are like two edged sword 🗡️ piercing ya soul. I must 🌶️ pepper you more vod you don't deserve to survive this.
From the teachings of Jesus you just quoted, you contradicted yaself. Shebi you say Jesus na this bad, na that trash! But in this context you quote you saw as Jesus sef dey reason goodness out of old testament but you criticized Him of not doing that before. You deserve eternal lockup in asylum.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by bong4(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
damilola4162:
A Christian is not someone who attends church meetings or someone born in a Christian home. A Christian is someone who has believed(convinced) in the resurrection of Christ Jesus from the dead. This person is saved from eternal condemnation.

Romans 10: 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

John 11:25-26

25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The most important thing from the above texts is to believe in Jesus. What will you believe about him to be a Christian? you have to believe in his resurrection and by that you have acknowledge him as the messaih.

This is the only message of the Bible and the only way by which someone can be a Christian. A Christian is the same as being born again and means born again Christian– these are human terms used to describe a believer.

This is the only thing that makes someone a Christian, believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Let's check from the old testament writings to show that someone ONLY has to believe in the resurrection of Christ to be saved (a Christian)

Abraham believed in the resurrection of Jesus Christ as a promise and that was why he tried to sacrifice his son to God. He believed that God will surely raise his son, even he kill him.
He wasn't going to the alter with the mindset of killing and roasting his son.

Genesis 5:22

He(Abraham) said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.”

From the above text it's clear that Abraham who intend to kill his son told his servant he will return with his son.

Let's see how the author of Heberws explained this for better understanding:

Hebrews 11:17-19
17: By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
18: Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
19: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

The son of Abraham was a figure of Jesus Christ.

Let's move to Noah and the ark.

In the days of Noah everyone who believed his preaching and entered into the ark were saved while those who didn't believe were outside and the all died(perished). The ark symbolize Jesus Christ– anyone who believe in his resurrection is saved.

The day of Jonah in the belley of the fish:

Matthew 12: 40

40: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah spent three days and three nights in the stomach of the fish the same way Jesus Christ spent three days and nights in the tomb.

All of the scenarios explained above are just to point to that to fact that, to be a Christian you have to believe in the resurrection of Jesus and by this you have acknowledge that he is the messiah.

Jesus explained the same thing to his deciples after he resurrected from the dead.

Luke 24:45-47

45: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46:And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47:And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48: And ye are witnesses of these things.

Paul told the same thing to Timothy:

2 Timothy 3:15

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Faith here means believing in the resurrection of Jesus.

Therefore to be a Christian you have to believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead not only believing in him as one of those sent by God. You have to believe in your heart that he is Christ, the Messaih.

You have written well but let me summarise in less theological terms. Acts 11:26 said they were first called "Christians" in Antioch. This term is probably describing the Christ-like behaviour of the disciples. So to answer your question, "who is a Christian?" A Christian has the life of Christ Jesus and behaves in the same manner. Anyone who behaves differently is not a Christian. Thus before you do anything, ask yourself, "What would Jesus do in this situation"?

Being a Christian isn't church going but rather a way of life.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by damilola4162(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
tenpipsperday:

What is it then? And what is difference between Christianity and religion.

Don't tell me it is a way of life because even Muslims claim so too

Good question, Christianity is based on faith alone. it's one submitting to work God did in humanity (Christ Jesus) to save humanity.

Let me state few differences between religion and Christianity below:

Religion doesn't have a definite description of who God is while in Christianity God is Jesus (himself in mortal form) Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:13

In Religion you are saved or promised salvation by your works and believing in the supremacy of God while in Christianity you are saved by faith in the resurrection of Christ alone. Not by works, your good works can't save you only faith in the resurrection of Christ, it's a gift from God; Ephesians 2:8

Religion preaches self righteousness I don't: smoke, tell lies, steal, to mention just a few, while in Christianity you become righteous by believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ; Genesis 15:6.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
A Christian is a Christ-like simple but how many Christian now adays are like Christ that wasn't looking for trouble yet they persecuted him..

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by eepeepook: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
One who treats every neighbour the same way she/he treats one’s self. She/he observes the sabbath day. Finally, the person fears God — whatever that literally means.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Lol, MindHacker9009 words are paining Beuberry , they are like two edged sword 🗡️ piercing ya Beuberry . MindHacker9009 must 🌶️ pepper Beuberry more vod Beuberry don't deserve to survive this.
From the teachings of Jesus you just quoted, Beuberry contradicted herself. Shebi you say Jesus na this bad, na that trash! But in this context you quote you saw as Jesus sef dey reason goodness out of old testament but you MindHacker9009 did criticized said the truth before. Beuberry deserve eternal lockup in asylum.

Go back and read what I said before and stop contracting yourself. Jesus did not say to the man that came to him, "you know my teachings" Jesus simply referred him back to the Old Testament.

You have been showing your anger so far because I'm being good to you to try and let you start to use your God given common sense to know that the Roman empire invented the Jesus christ you have been taught today.

What good have you learnt from your invented Jesus christ with all the insults you have been pouring on your own head and the izal or sniper you are about to drink asap?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Go back and read what I said before and stop contracting yourself. Jesus did not say to the man that came to him, "you know my teachings" Jesus simply referred him back to the Old Testament.

You have been showing your anger so far because I'm being good to you to try and let you start to use your God given common sense to know that the Roman empire invented the Jesus christ you have been taught today.

What good have you learnt from your invented Jesus christ with all the insults you have been pouring on your own head and the izal or sniper you are about to drink asap?
You v hereditary madness.
* Love your neighbour as yourself (Matthew 22:37–39). A teaching that has saved you from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12). Teaching wey you let you know say hope dey for a born to suffer like you
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Imperfect human who is ready to live his life in harmony with the standard set by a perfect man so in most cases he errs greatly and his fellow imperfect human notice but instead of the later to praise him for the bold step he has taken they reluctant unbeliever wants to judge the Christian and often not based on what Jesus taught rather on assumptions regarded as Christ's teachings by those who don't even believe in Christ.

For instance most people assumed that Jesus doesn't drink alcoholic beverages so when they see a Christian doing so they call him out as sinner whereas Jesus enjoyed alcoholic beverages responsibly! Luke 7:31-35 smiley
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Beuberry v hereditary madness.
* Love your neighbour in the Old Testament. A teaching that has saved Beuberry from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12). that Jesus did not refer to and has made a born to suffer like Beuberry

You have serious mental illness not surprised if you can believe a god mated with virgin to put himself in her womb then entered the world to offer himself as a sacrificed to save you from your sins. And me telling you the truth has made you to keep showing your madness here then you should go and drink your izal or sniper asap as there is no hope of any cure for you.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You have serious mental illness not surprised if you can believe a god mated with virgin to put himself in her womb then entered the world to offer himself as a sacrificed to save you from your sins. And me telling you the truth has made you to keep showing your madness here then you should go and drink your izal or sniper asap as there is no hope of any cure for you.
Let's assume Jesus's birth was a lie.
Didn't you enjoy these teachings from him?
* Love your neighbour in the Old Testament. A teaching that has saved MindHacker9009 from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12).
If not for these two teachings, islámists for don bomb you o!
You dz worthless mad rodent that's so broke he has no money for drugs to prevent ya madness from relapsing.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Let's assume Jesus's birth was a lie.
Didn't you enjoy these teachings from him?
* Love your neighbour in the Old Testament. A teaching that has saved beuberry from mobs.

* The teachings of the beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12).
If not for these two teachings, islámists for don bomb you o!
Beuberry dz worthless mad rodent that's so broke Beuberry has no money for drugs to prevent Beuberry madness from relapsing.

When the man came to Jesus, Jesus did not tell him to follow his teachings of the beatitudes, Jesus simply referred him back to the Old Testament Commandments.

You this Beuberry or whoever you are is so worthless, with inherited madness and a rodent that's so broke you this Beuberry has no money for drugs to prevent Beuberry's madness from relapsing and only only going to beg for izal or sniper to take asap can help you to end your miserable life of a rodent.

You are so poor and miserable that you have no data to watch good educational hour or more long documentaries on youtube to help you know that the Roman empire invented your Jesus christ.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

■ Hello! Everyone on Earth is a sinner!
ISAIAH 64:6

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Go back and read Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6 to better understand the authors message. It is not stated there that everyone is a sinner.... Isaiah, the prophet who made that statement was a righteous man at the time He said those words. Rather, Isaiah stated instead that the sins of the people rendered their works an unrighteous abomination that God could never accept. This is because one first has to become Holy --clear of sins --before one can do works that are acceptable to God. So please don't spreading falsehoods. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grinHello false prophet grin
Here you are dishing out your fake sermons again?
Read Acts 15. The entire chapter and the plots leading up to it, are clear about Apostles in the Bible including Gentiles in the household of faith in Yeshua grin Which you waste your time arguing against. Paul preached this in Athens, Roman, and Turkey to NONE JEWS
In Acts 18
Acts 18:5 By the time Silas and Timothy arrived from Macedonia, Paul was completely engrossed with preaching, earnestly arguing and testifying to the Jews that Jesus [is] the Christ.
Acts 18:6 But since they kept opposing and abusing and reviling him, he shook out his clothing [against them] and said to them, Your blood be upon your [own] heads! I am innocent [of it]. From now on I will go to the Gentiles (the heathen). [Acts 13:46.]
Acts 18:7 He then left there and went to the house of a man named Titus Justus, who worshiped God and whose house was next door to the synagogue.
Acts 18:8 But Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed [that Jesus is the Messiah and acknowledged Him with joyful trust as Savior and Lord], together with his entire household; and many of the Corinthians who listened [to Paul also] believed and were baptized.
Acts 18:9 And one night the Lord said to Paul in a vision, Have no fear, but speak and do not keep silent;
Acts 18:10 For I am with you, and no man shall assault you to harm you, for I have many people in this city. [Isa. 43:5; Jer. 1:8.]
Acts 18:11 So he settled down among them for a year and six months, teaching the Word of God [concerning the attainment through Christ of eternal salvation in the kingdom of God].
In Acts 15, Paul left the Jews for Gentiles and Yeshua spoke to him to continue grin
Your first and biggest problem is that of lack of comprehension. You are told that the religion of Christianity has absolutely no foundation in Scripture, and that those who created it desperately sought to append themselves to a history not of their own, yet you randomly quote from scripture to assert what exactly? undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go back and read Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6 to better understand the authors message. It is not stated there that everyone is a sinner.... Isaiah, the prophet who made that statement was a righteous man at the time He said those words. Rather, Isaiah stated instead that the sins of the people rendered their works an unrighteous abomination that God could never accept. This is because one first has to become Holy --clear of sins --before one can do works that are acceptable to God. So please don't spreading falsehoods. undecided

Isaiah the righteous man used the word "WE"

Meaning including himself!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
;Dgrin Paul will Minister to gentiles

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to him, Go, for this man is a chosen instrument of Mine to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the descendants of Israel;
Acts 22:21 And the Lord said to me, Go, for I will send you far away unto the Gentiles (nations).
Acts 26:17 Choosing you out [selecting you for Myself] and delivering you from among this [Jewish] people and the Gentiles to whom I am sending you–[Ezek. 2:1, 3.]
Acts 26:18 To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me. [Isa. 42:7, 16.]
The word "Gentile" refers to Israelites who were cast out of the Nation of Israel back when it was destroyed by God in 700 BC ---- about the time of the prophet Isaiah ---whereas the word "Jews" refers to, again, Israelites, who were of the Nation of Judae until God judged and destroyed that too about 1900 years ago. Every follower or Jesus Christ was sent out, from even before Paul was, to preach to the Gentiles since Jesus Christ made known in John 3 vs 14 - 16 that the world He came to save, the only ones He was sent to were the Lost sheep of Israel.. undecided

Again, work on your comprehension skills before you attempt another response abeg! undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Dpaulie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Did Jesus Christ tell you He sinned?
Abi why was He a VIP if not for His sinnles nature?
If you no get better to add, no come here cos I go slap you sense.
Wow!!!
Mattew 19:17
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Isaiah the righteous man used the word "WE" Meaning including himself!
Have you read the Psalms? David referred to himself sinning a lot particularly when speaking in reference to the people, yet David was made King of Israel after He was approved holy and righteous by God, not before. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Have you read the Psalms? David referred to himself sinning a lot particularly when speaking in reference to the people, yet David was made King of Israel after He was approved holy and righteous by God, not before. undecided

Did David not sin after he was made king and approved holy and righteous by God?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dpaulie:

Wow!!!
Mattew 19:17
Who be this one again?
Why not narrate the fool msg that was being preached there?
Don't negotiate my anger if you are here to twist the bible!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

When the man came to Jesus, Jesus did not tell him to follow his teachings of the beatitudes, Jesus simply referred him back to the Old Testament Commandments.

You this Beuberry or whoever you are is so worthless, with inherited madness and a rodent that's so broke you this Beuberry has no money for drugs to prevent Beuberry's madness from relapsing and only only going to beg for izal or sniper to take asap can help you to end your miserable life of a rodent.

You are so poor and miserable that you have no data to watch good educational hour or more long documentaries on youtube to help you know that the Roman empire invented your Jesus christ.
😂 Lol. I love the way I v been dealing with ya poverty stricken life!
The teaching you refered to, why didn't you post the concluding part?
Demons like you 👿 always twist the bible to pass on false doctrines and interpretation. You attacked his identity, it nor work. You attacked his teachings, it nor work. You said he abused old testament and yet you said he refered to it to teach someone, that's a sign of high grade madness called contradiction.
Should I expose you more?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Did David not sin after he was made king and approved holy and righteous by God?
Ment, how are you?
Thread gently here!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Dpaulie(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Who be this one again?
Why not narrate the fool msg that was being preached there?
Don't negotiate my anger if you are here to twist the bible!
"Have u not read??"
You're one of those Christ was posing the question to
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

■ Did David not sin after he was made king and approved holy and righteous by God?
A righteous man is not a sinner since his sins are forgiven him by God once he asks forgiveness of God --- they are blotted away as though they never existed. But an unrighteous man is a man covered in sins that he would have to atone for -- God does not answer the pleas of the unrighteous and as such an unrighteous man is a sinner and remains such until he has fully atone for them all. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Ment, how are you?
Thread gently here!

Fvck you!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dpaulie:

"Have u not read??"
You're one of those Christ was posing the question to
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.