Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? (6972 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Alive As A christian According To The Bible / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Fûck you more!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Fûck you more!

STFU!

Hogs don’t own fvcks!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

😂 Lol. I love the way Mindhacker9009 v been dealing with ya poverty stricken life of Beuberry !
The teaching you refered to, why didn't you post the concluding part?
Demons like you 👿 always twist the bible to pass on false doctrines and interpretation. You attacked his identity, it nor work. You attacked his teachings, it nor work. You said he abused old testament and yet you said he refered to it to teach someone, that's a sign of high grade madness of Beuberry called contradiction.
Should I expose you more?

You are the one with high grade madness. You are already very poor, miserable and has nothing to sell to follow your invented Jesus christ. See Jesus made the guy understand that if he wants to live a normal life he should follow the Old Testament Commandments. But if he wants to live a messed up miserable poor life like yours he should go and sell all he has and become very poor like you.

Matthew 19:21-24
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Exceed15: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Most importantly accepting the lordship of Christ is the guarantee to heaven.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You are the one with high grade madness. You are already very poor, miserable and has nothing to sell to follow your invented Jesus christ. See Jesus made the guy understand that if he wants to live a normal life he should follow the Old Testament Commandments. But if he wants to live a messed up miserable poor life like yours he should go and sell all he has and become poor like you.

Matthew 19:21-24
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Lmao! 🤣 Shey dem no do charity for old testaments ni?
Those teachings encouraged massive philanthropists till today and you this hungry boy benefited.
Anyways you are now wanted, na to make KAI catch you and you ll go to ya asylum. Ya bed space is vacant!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Hogs don’t own fvcks!
Carrot 🥕 prîck, don't disgrace ya ancestors!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Carrot 🥕 prîck, don't disgrace ya ancestors!

Fvck you and your ancestors! Who gives a fvck about the morafvckers! Like you not already getting them fvcked-up in their graves!

Asshole!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you and your ancestors! Who gives a fvck about the morafvckers! Like you not already getting them fvcked-up in their graves!

Asshole!
Ok. Fûck you more!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Ok. Fûck you more!

Like you fvckin blind when I told ur fvcked up soul to STFU

Hello Duroc, Fvck you!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Lmao! 🤣 Shey dem no do charity for old testaments ni?
Those teachings encouraged massive philanthropists till today this hungry Beuberry is benefited from it in your asylum room.
Anyways Beuberry is in her asylum room looking for others the join her

Please o, remain in your asylum room from where your have been posting all your madness till you end up in the hell fire your Jesus christ has promised you for all your madness so far.
For me I'm very happy following the Old Testament God Almighty Himself gave and not the New Testament your invented Jesus christ has given you that has made you very poor and miserable in your asylum room.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The word "Gentile" refers to Israelites who were cast out of the Nation of Israel back when it was destroyed by God in 700 AD whereas the word "Jews" refers to, again, Israelites, who were of the Nation of Judae until God judged and destroyed that too about 1900 years ago. Every follower or Jesus Christ was sent out, from even before Paul was, to preach to the Gentiles since Jesus Christ made known in John 3 vs 14 - 16 that the world He came to save, the only ones He was sent to were the Lost sheep of Israel.. undecided

Again, work on your comprehension skills before you attempt another response abeg! undecided
grin U are a LIAR. There is no scripture from Matthew to revelation that supersede AD 70. They all b4 dat date. U increasing show your utter lack of grasp of Christian exegesis with each post. U truly don’t know much!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin U are a LIAR. There is no scripture from Matthew to revelation that supersede AD 70. They all b4 dat date. U increasing show your utter lack of grasp of Christian exegesis with each post. U truly don’t know much!
That is an obvious error there since Israel was destroyed before Judah.

700BC. undecided

Go back and reread. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your first and biggest problem is that of lack of comprehension. You are told that the religion of Christianity has absolutely no foundation in Scripture, and that those who created it desperately sought to append themselves to a history not of their own, yet you randomly quote from scripture to assert what exactly? undecided
grin THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FOUNDATION IN SCRIPTURE? grin
Interesting! Why don’t u substantiate your wild claims with some proves?
Do you not consider Paul’s writings as part of scripture? Yeshua started the rite of breaking bread, it’s still done till date! How about dat? Yeshua submitted himself for Baptism. It’s done till date. Apostolic conducts, teaching and practices all thru ACTS to Revelations are mimicked till date in churches. So what u talking?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:

700BC. undecided

grin Alright. They were not called gentiles. They were called SAMARITANS! i.e fake Jews. And Yeshua Ministered to them severally in his lifetime
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Myer(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
damilola4162:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Nfplmod Seun

Front page please
This is a sensitive question to answer.
In hhese last days there is so much false prophets and teachers and it makes it difficult to know who is who especially in the initial stage of conversion.

Not every believer is a Christian.
A believer believes the gospel, a Christian believes and lives the gospel.

Matthew 7, 1 John 3 , Galatians 5 etc help us make this distinction and the distinction is in the Fruits we bear.
Only those who believe the gospel and bear the fruit of Christ are Christians.
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Saig: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
A Christian is someone who has heard the gospel, believed it (of course not infants or children) and has been baptized for the forgiveness of his/her sins (Acts 2:37-39; Acts 22:16), and has been added to the Church of Christ ( 2:40-47, Rom. 16:16).
Ask me more questions if you have
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:

700BC. undecided

grin
John 4:9 The Samaritan woman said to Him, How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me, a Samaritan [and a] woman, for a drink?–For the Jews have nothing to do with the Samaritans–

John 4:39 Now numerous Samaritans from that town believed in and trusted in Him because of what the woman said when she declared and testified, He told me everything that I ever did.

John 4:40 So when the Samaritans arrived, they asked Him to remain with them, and He did stay there two days.

Acts 8:25 Now when [the apostles] had borne their testimony and preached the message of the Lord, they went back to Jerusalem, proclaiming the glad tidings (Gospel) to many villages of the Samaritans [on the way].

John 8:48 The Jews answered Him, Are we not right when we say You are a Samaritan and that You have a demon [that You are under the power of an evil spirit]?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Rifalegals: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes! Trust in the birth, burial, resurrection, asension, return and living to please Him alone is what it means to be a Christian
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Expanse2020(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Righthussle:

I guess it's a name of a football club or a political party.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abeg no kill me with laugh if it's not a religion then start destroying all the churches and be worship Jesus in your heart only🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why did people like to fiddling people brain..why
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FOUNDATION IN SCRIPTURE? grin
Interesting! Why don’t u substantiate your wild claims with some proves?
■ Do you not consider Paul’s writings as part of scripture? Yeshua started the rite of breaking bread, it’s still done till date! How about dat? Yeshua submitted himself for Baptism. It’s done till date. Apostolic conducts, teaching and practices all thru ACTS to Revelations are mimicked till date in churches. So what u talking?
Substantiate what I have already established through the course of the conversation which you jumped in at the end of. undecided

Worst of all, you don't seem to comprehend the statement in bold, to begin with, so why are you running off at the mouth for? Take time to process what it says and then come back with a meaningful comeback next time! undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin Alright. They were not called gentiles. They were called SAMARITANS! i.e fake Jews. And Yeshua Ministered to them severally in his lifetime
Stop yammering! undecided

▢ The term Jews was used to refer to the descendants of Levi, Benjamin, and Judah, who were Israelites from the Nation of Judah.
▢ The term Gentiles referred to the other descendants who were cut off from Jerusalem after the original Nation of Israel split into two Nations after the reign of Solomon. They are Israelites.
▢ The term Samarians, equally israelites, is connected majorly to the tribes of Ephraim & Manasseh.

The people of Israel and the Two Nations
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin
Please stop blindly quoting scripture that has no connection whatsoever to the discussion. undecided

If you have nothing else of value to say, it is OK to move on. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop yammering! undecided

▢ The term Jews was used to refer to the descendants of Levi, Benjamin, and Judah, who were Israelites from the Nation of Judah.
▢ The term Gentiles referred to the other descendants who were cut off from Jerusalem after the original Nation of Israel split into two Nations after the reign of Solomon. They are Israelites.
▢ The term Samarians, equally israelites, is connected majorly to the tribes of Ephraim & Manasseh.

The people of Israel and the Two Nations
grin I asked you to show evidence Northern tribes of Israel not regarded as pure blooded Jews in d day of Yeshua in Judaea cos they descended from parents who sojourned in captivity as being referred to as gentiles. And you only quote yourself? You not an authority. I feel you don’t have an answer. The Bible has its terms for various things. Gentiles was reserved for none Israelite Christians or none Israelite None-Christians. Samaritan was for Israelites considered of mixed descent. I tot u will produce a Bible verse to back ur claims? grin
I gave you several yet u insist in your HERESY? grin
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Substantiate what I have already established through the course of the conversation which you jumped in at the end of. undecided

Worst of all, you don't seem to comprehend the statement in bold, to begin with, so why are you running off at the mouth for? Take time to process what it says and then come back with a meaningful comeback next time! undecided
grin You are always saying Yeshua’s message is for only Jews grin
And you pretend you got THIS HORRIBLE LIE from the Bible? grin
So I tot, you will be able to smarty surgically demonstrate your demonic thesis grin
It turns out you just beating about the bush! grin
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin I asked you to show evidence Northern tribes of Israel not regarded as pure blooded Jews in d day of Yeshua in Judaea cos they descended from parents who sojourned in captivity as being referred to as gentiles. And you only quote yourself? You not an authority. I feel you don’t have an answer. The Bible has its terms for various things. Gentiles was reserved for none Israelite Christians or non Christians. Samaritan was for Israelites considered of mixed descent. I tot u will produce a Bible verse to back ur claims? grin I gave you several yet u insist in your HERESY? grin
You don't believe the words of Jesus Christ Himself who clearly told you, from almost 2000 years ago, that
▢ He was sent by the Father Only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 and Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24
▢ the world which the love of God He described applies to — the world which He sent His followers out into —as far as salvation from Condemnation of sin is the same world that God condemned and raised a bronze snake for in the desert - John 3 vs 14 - 16.

But you expect me to believe that a verse stating what you want is instead what you will believe? undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Kobojunkiee: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Krismas:
grin You are always saying Yeshua’s message is for only Jews grin And you pretend you got THIS HORRIBLE LIE from the Bible? grin So I tot, you will be able to smarty surgically demonstrate your demonic thesis grin It turns out you just beating about the bush! grin
Jesus Christ was sent by the Father ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel. Jesus Christ is the one who said this Himself. undecided
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Like you fvckin blind when I told ur fvcked up soul to STFU

Hello Duroc, Fvck you!
Hello, fûck ya fûck 72 times!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Hello, fûck ya fûck 72 times!

grin grin grin

You losing it hommie! You fvcked-up!
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Krismas(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You don't believe the words of Jesus Christ Himself who clearly told you, from almost 2000 years ago, that
▢ He was sent by the Father Only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 and Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24
▢ the world which the love of God He described applies to — the world which He sent His followers out into —as far as salvation from Condemnation of sin is the same world that God condemned and raised a bronze snake for in the desert - John 3 vs 14 - 16.

But you expect me to believe that a verse stating what you want is instead what you will believe? undecided
grin Alrite!
Now u quoting Bible?
Certainly Matthew 15 is wot ur likes always misappropriate wen claiming Yeshua is not a universal Messiah grin
Yeshua says I WAS ONLY SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL? Then inspite of this, He proceeded to Minister to the Canaanite! How else can one show contempt for divine mission??
So! Reading only a verse is misleading. The jist is Yeshua was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel AND any other race WITH ENOUGH FAITH TO RECEIVE IT. It’s dat simple.
Then, AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE SERPENT IN THE WILDERNESS? grin
Well? They weren’t all Israelites who came out from Egypt with Moses. Moses’ foster mother for one, came along.
Inshort they are referred to as mixed multitude. That’s the biblical name for them

Exodus 12:38 And a mixed multitude went also with them, and very much livestock, both flocks and herds.

Numbers 11:4 And the mixed multitude among them [the rabble who followed Israel from Egypt] began to lust greatly [for familiar and dainty food], and the Israelites wept again and said, Who will give us meat to eat?
Re: Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? by Beuberry(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

You losing it hommie! You fvcked-up!
Who be ya hommie?
Do I know you?
Dirty boy looking like a rapist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.