Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21368 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by bigman001(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I achieved a larger congregation.

I have more beautiful female members.

One married woman bought me a white sienna. I hate colour white because it's obanje. So she changed the car and brought ash colour.

I have man members sending me dollars from the abroad.

This I have seen.

Actually they asked what you've achieved in reality and not in your dreams grin

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Nathaniel111(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Xpol: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
This question go make many people dey think oh.

Person wey still dey package him life hoping say e go better go now sit down and rethink say which kind life be this self. Smile.

Anyway, on what I have achieved so far: I bought iPhone 4, I bought oraimo airpod, for the iPhone 4, my ex phone touch screen spoiled and I gave her money to repair it bcoz her current guy is broke.

Those are the major things I can remember. Ok another important one is my pastor see vision say I go own a Ferrari before this year ends that I should sow a seed so that the vision no go fail, so I sold my fan and gave him the money.

Hmm na inside heat I dey sleep since oh and I'm still expecting my Ferrari though.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Babisha10(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Being alive is an achievement

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by bayfed: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Getting out of relationship, and understanding who women really are, is my biggest achievement this year.

13 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by chieni(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
mattsejuro:
Humm plenty things happened this year for me.

I had a new certification in aviation.

I survived plane crash.

I lost my upwork account of huge earnings.

Now, I dey find aviation job.

In all, we thank God

So sorry. What happened to the Upwork account?

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
LoL, omoh I have achieved a lot this year I no go lie.

Modified: I needed to modify my comment because I don't want it to be a source of thinking or worry for others.

To everyone facing difficulties at the moment, just be positive minded, life will be good to you, tomorrow is pregnant and no one knows what it will birth/born.

9 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Owolabi97(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
I had fun this year and able to save alot of cash

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by rolexino(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
A whole full country nor get achievement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by doneback04: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Came here to read people comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by yomi007k(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
bayfed:
Getting out of relationship, and understanding who women really are, is my biggest achievement this year.

I am happy for you.

This understanding is necessary in a man's life.

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ornelton(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Am alive this year in spite of all d ups and down in Naija. I give God the glory.

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Le2money(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by tuzle(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
I am no longer an undergraduate. Glory to God.
me self, although I dont count that as an achievement for myself sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ojonugway(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
First, I want to acknowledge my wife and daughter, they both made this year more bearable
I was able to take one of the wildest risk in the bid to chase my dreams.
It worked out to some extent at first, I made my first multiple millions this year, within the later part of the year, I lost 80% of my accumulated wealth already... Which pushed me into depression for a month and a half but I'm walking my way back to the top now... This year was alround the best for me and my family so far
But I'm thankful to God that my standard of living is increased highly and I'm able to take on more family responsibilities.
Life's been good and living it as a risk taker makes it more intriguing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Thazard(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dbarrzx:
Broken home and a tattered marriage. I miss my peace...
Sorry about that. May you find true happiness again.

5 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Op80: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
i japa. i had wasted my life enough in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hajokexyz: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

I have my life

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Astar007: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Japa...my greatest achievement

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nomolos92: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
My ex came back when she realized her prospective next is a clown 🤡 grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by boom99(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
mattmogan88:
Absolutely nothing, Rather I lost almost everything, including my Dad.

So sorry
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by chaloskyx: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
for agbadorians its voting in apc grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gucciswaz:
feel for u bro .. there's always light at the end of the tunnel

Thanks Manny
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
chieni:

It will fall in place. Keep hope alive

Hopefully dear. Just hopefully

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by henrimoto(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
SpatialKing:
I'm still alive!
Relocated to the USA 🇺🇸
Completed my building in Abuja
Bought a car for my mum
Started my PhD in Statistics program
Welcomed a cute baby boy
The LORD is Good!! Praiseeee!!! The Lord!!

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
mattsejuro:
Humm plenty things happened this year for me.

I had a new certification in aviation.

I survived plane crash.

I lost my upwork account of huge earnings.

Now, I dey find aviation job.

In all, we thank God

Which section in aviation?
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ukaface(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:
Alot o.. I really thank God. One of the best year ever.

I have a child, bought all the baby things & paid all hospital bills without begging or borrowing from anyone (we all know the cost of CS). I join a befitting naming ceremony celebration on top.

Bought a land right inside town, deposited 350k for blocks & will begin building next year. Ontop that, still paid for rent.

Bought another car!

Made some profitable investment.
Omo
Na you o

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Op80:
i japa. i had wasted my life enough in Nigeria
To which country & how much did you spend in total?

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
ojonugway:
First, I want to acknowledge my wife and daughter, they both made this year more bearable
I was able to take one of the wildest risk in the bid to chase my dreams.
It worked out to some extent at first, I made my first multiple millions this year, within the later part of the year, I lost 80% of my accumulated wealth already... Which pushed me into depression for a month and a half but I'm walking my way back to the top now... This year was alround the best for me and my family so far
But I'm thankful to God that my standard of living is increased highly and I'm able to take on more family responsibilities.
Life's been good and living it as a risk taker makes it more intriguing.
wink
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nora2018(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
I made my first million this year

17 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
wink
AllDModsAreMaad:
LoL, omoh I have achieved a lot this year I no go lie.
•I am alive
•I am still celibate this year and will try to go through the year clean
•Bought a land in an elite area/location of the city where I reside, area where top top people full
•Assisted my siblings financially with very tangible amounts
•Plan to buy a car or build a retirement home for my parents is in motion and may probably start this year
•Stamped my business presence as one of the very top dealers in my line of business in the city/state where I do my business.
•Now a major supplier
•I can now comfortably call myself a multimillionaire, me wey dey earn 15 thousand naira less than 6 years ago
•Many other achievement I wouldn't want to mention here
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
wink
nora2018:
I made my first million this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Reno Omokri: 'Arranged Marriages Have The Least Divorce. Avoid Premarital Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.