Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21443 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Emma1Oj(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Apart from being alive, buying a car is an achievement too. Na person wey chop beleful dey drive car.
No. I don't agree with you. Some pple, jus to show off and form level do collect loans to buy car.

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by steeltrust: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Congratulations 🥳 which state in America and how much did you spend in total?
I'm in Chicago and didn't spend much, just that the waiting time is so long and tiring, but thank God everything is over and I'm here now.

5 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by jimmynauty: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Turned #50 to #6000 thru punting...
No folo ask me how and no ask to join ..I no wAn wahala...oo. I want do my personal #GWR come reward me self

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Tonididdyx: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Financially it's my worst year

Biggest achievement... Got married in April.

7 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by VIKTO83(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Not trying to puff up.
I'll say I saw an immeasurable goodness of God this year from July.
In fact the portion of bible that says when there's casting down I'll look up to God and say there's lifting up has played out in my life.
No doubt I have a well paying job but God's faithfulness took a different perspective in my life within the short period I'm talking about just d same way it was for me in 2015 to 2016 and during covid-19.
I've always seen God rise up to my occasion whenever majority are crying.
The suprise is that I don't think I merited this goodness.
In this short period I added a new car to my cars.
I bought few plots of lands in locations I cant imagine I would have.
Took care of family affairs more than 1millions better than I used to.
Helped the helpless in a way that I cant explain.
I have alot of good things to say concerning this year especially that I have Hope.

I'll use this opportunity to advise our youths that when things are tough are the time some people make and break records

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by dosage150(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2023
PastorFire:
Alot o.. I really thank God. One of the best year ever.

I have a child, bought all the baby things & paid all hospital bills without begging or borrowing from anyone (we all know the cost of CS). I join a befitting naming ceremony celebration on top.

Bought a land right inside town, deposited 350k for blocks & will begin building next year. Ontop that, still paid for rent.

Bought another car!

Made some profitable investment.
Not easy at all
Sit down and press calculator on these, we are talking about Millions in this era

On top that you are healthy
Whatever that you are doing that brought you this far, don't ever stop

Na Christmas you dey

I pray to God for such blessings too
Though I believe I am on the right track

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Kionrae: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2023
I'm alive that's my achievement

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by chyzoo4u(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Me and my guys...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by spartachico(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Happier than last year ... that’s enough for me and I thank the almighty God for the opportunity to go through this years without a physical fight both home and abroad

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2023
mattmogan88:
Absolutely nothing, Rather I lost almost everything, including my Dad.

May our dad RIP

Lost my dad in April also

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by enemachris(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Never seen a year like this all my life.

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by observanc1: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, so far so good, I noticed I have been able to save enough money this year.

I barely spend my money and I have gotten like 80% of the things i planned to get for myself this year.

God has been faithful.

Next year would be greater! I just need a car next year!
the very first I see you post something that is not men-bashing.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by yemmywesey(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2023
I didn't achieve anything due to a failed economic policies and inflations

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by hkidola00(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Na wetin I think before. Car na wahala for 9ja now. Fuel + people planning against you or billing you thinking you are rich + mechanic, etc.
lmaoooo
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by colossus91(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Change job 3rice this year and got my first 6 digit job super grateful God pulled tru for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by gbolswag(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2023
The facts that I broke up with my toxic girlfriend and the fact that the 100k am owing palmpay remains just 4k...that's a big achievement

13 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by hkidola00(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Nice one, it's a great achievement indeed.
at least u graduate
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Bush2013: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Good health
Bought a car
Graduated as a medical doctor.
We thank God for everything and we keep on praying for his grace and mercies

15 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ezie09: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Got married with a pretty baby girl [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Being alive and getting married.

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by vicoloni(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2023
1) Alive
2) Good health (very grateful for this cos No1 is useless without it)
3) Registered my Record Label in Yankee
4) Signed first artist in Naija by name M1lez
5) Dropped a motherfuckn banger Deny accompanied with a helluva video (Out on all platforms)
6) Changed cars
7) Kid got into college
cool Etc

Go stream the song Deny by M1lez e sweet die 🩷

To God be da glory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Fenomenal124(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Well this year has been my best and worst year!! So I've never stopped being thankful for life! That's the ultimate. Before now I could proudly boast that I've never visited a police station before! But voila I did twice this year for things that didn't even make sense to me. But on the other hand, I made alot of profits this year. Both in business and Hustle!

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Zane2point4(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2023
My greatest achievement is life which God have me and finally traveling out of Nigeria to a better place abroad!!!!!!!!!

I feel so alive!

And I encourage all those trying to pls try harder to leave its what it, you will feel alive once more! You wont feel hopeless!

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by thaoriginator: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Please don't be mad, but I'm only achievement this year is my new found girl. This Girl no get problem at all. like, where have you been before babe... 😊

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Judolisco(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2023
I had an accident with my car dat I was using for hustling , I thank God I didn't die, I think dats my only achievement other than dat, I've accumulated debts like never b4 dis year... I pray I pay back b4 d new year

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2023
This. Only mariners will understand

9 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Bukolaolamipo: 1:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided
God's blessings which includes my life,God I'm really grateful to you for everything,you just get as you take dey

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by System87: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2023
i ain't dead

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nedekid: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Johnson225:
0'23 has been a terrible year thus far...
This year has indeed been humbling...

Lost a couple of millions in February this year to wrong investment.

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

Currently losing my sanity .

I hope I get back on my feet, I hope the universe smile on me again.
God is your strength bro..
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mattsejuro(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Which section in aviation?

I'm seeking a pilot job currently

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by MrDoGood(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2023
No pressure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.