Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42713 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by PaulH07: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin

One day I bought this kind of rubbish under the heavy influence of many bottles of alcohol, and kept in my fridge.

Woke up the next day after eye don clear to see the foolish things one does after getting heavily drunk, and tossed the disgusting rodent away.

Na so una dey take create disease wey even scientist never discover.

6 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Rejouir: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Just look at the type of people i argue with here. Ehyi, Nawa o. angry, Tell me if this isn't poverty.

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Padipadi(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
9. Cut into pieces... wink
10. Add your seasonings and cook thoroughly for about twenty or thirty minutes to avoid those bad belle curses on this thread make e no work. I even used African Basil aka African mint leaves aka Ossimun gatisumum grin
11. Drain the water and stew it up! tongue grin

That's how to make okete stew grin cheesy

Happy birthday Davido grin
Yummy. You be correct man. Did ya wife or gf chop from the rat?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Padipadi(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Rejouir:
Just look at the type of people i argue with here. Ehyi, Nawa o. angry, Tell me if this isn't poverty.
Na poverty dey make you argue
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by MatrixCircle: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Every time una trap dey catch rat in Nigeria.
Don't we have Antelope , cutting grass and other better bush meat again for Naija bush ??

Since last month na big rat we dey catch grin grin grin or the better bush meat don japa too ?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Lanretoye(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate Ghana just ate balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself
better than you people that kill visitors for meal.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Angrygoat: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2023
I eat beef,turkey,chicken,Titus,panla,kote.
Shhhhhhhh.
U bush.
Niggi u bush
Bush rat.
Glad he ate bush rat.
In the bush.bush
Hot pot of stew
Filled of
Bush rat.

Inyama

Bush rat.
Snakes where u at.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by wallaze(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Omo
See rat meat stew oo
Henceforth na to Dy hunt down all this rats from r my compound oo meat cost
Thanks for this update

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by socialjustice93: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Sapa is making people mistake rat for bush meat

That's a bush rat aka Ewi.. if the tail end isn't white then it's a normal big rat.

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chetas81(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2023
4uck you by calling this big bush rat, because you don't know the name
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by koning: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2023
wallaze:
Omo
See rat meat stew oo

Thanks for this update

The stew dey enter eye though.
Most people will eat it with hot rice before they notice it's made with rat meat.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by olisaEze(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Marketgists:
They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison

Where did you hear that, na scorpion tail e get?? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chetas81(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2023
4uck you by calling this big bush rat, because you don't know the name, why don't you called it desert rat, POUCHED RAT πŸ€ AKA OKETE IN YORUBA LANGUAGE
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by mastermaestro(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2023
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?

Never mind, he said AI told him not to worry that it was very safe to consume. Thanks to AI, no need to dread diseases anymore. grin grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2023
They have finished them, soon rat will be scarce.

One day, i wont be surprised, if its human meat. The way things are going.

Unless after they say to them, cultivate your meat in farms and if they listen. Perhaps, they will not finish rats too. cheesy

MatrixCircle:
Every time una trap dey catch rat in Nigeria.
Don't we have Antelope , cutting grass and other better bush meat again for Naija bush ??

Since last month na big rat we dey catch grin grin grin or the better bush meat don japa too ?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by atiku4President(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Nokio2:

Is it your animal?
You that is talking are u aware atiku will never be president?
Did I say Atiku is President?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by symbianDON(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Na mouse them no dey chop. Them dey chop rat, just like them no dey chop toad, them dey chop frog 🐸. I saw what you did there grin
tiv people nor de carry mouse play o!

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Magicdon(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2023
PaulH07:

One day I bought this kind of rubbish under the heavy influence of many bottles of alcohol, and kept in my fridge.

Woke up the next day after eye don clear to see the foolish things one does after getting heavily drunk, and tossed the disgusting rodent away.

calm down, its not house rat, its bush rat, its called rabbit in Delta state, oga na bush meat

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by kelmicheal: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Say no to illegal bus meat
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Natbrowny: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2023
I hate rats but with this current bullshit condition in naija.

I think I'll need fufu of 600naira with vegetables soup mixed with that well prepared sexy rat inside for chow.

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by kaludestiny10(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2023
This your stew make sense my brother.
TempUser:
9. Cut into pieces... wink
10. Add your seasonings and cook thoroughly for about twenty or thirty minutes to avoid those bad belle curses on this thread make e no work. I even used African Basil aka African mint leaves aka Ossimun gatisumum grin
11. Drain the water and stew it up! tongue grin

That's how to make okete stew grin cheesy

Happy birthday Davido grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Error401: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2023
I love threads like this, but most of the werey grin wey dey post am dey use 1978 camera. How do u make a pictoral thread with blurry pictures.
Good Job OP. MAke human being chop fesss before animals

TempUser:
5 give it a thorough bath... cheesy
6. After the bath πŸ›€
7. Cut strategically and delete all the intestines. At this point you can grill the big bush rat, or continue like I did..
8. Another thorough bath, it's now like Oyinbo grinπŸ›€...

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Igbunu4: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2023
grin grin,😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Exceed15: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2023
I like the preparation from start to finish. Nice meal for u o.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Adewale1603(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2023
It is the AI camera for me. Recognizes it as food
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2023
symbianDON:
tiv people nor de carry mouse play o!
Ase lelei, Tiv bawo? I be primordial YorΓΉbΓ‘. cool
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Yummy. You be correct man. Did ya wife or gf chop from the rat?
Yes my wife did. grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2023
PaulH07:

Go to Al Jazeera to say that... undecided
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2023
LOVEGINO:
guy no beer follow am?
I don't drink alcohol anyamo anyamo grin
It gives me un poco loco vibes grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2023
drololaaof:

Rabbit is no longer a bush meat . It is a common big rat that is becoming a cosmopolitan rat .
So okete is that ubiquitous? cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2023
jeff1607:

How on earth were you able to remove the hair that fast, show me the way Sensei, your technique is awesome
Call it GASLIGHTING πŸ˜‚ e go Wan burn your hand but I no dey shake grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Collinsanele:

Them dey call am rabbit for Delta state
Rabbit is an English name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.