Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42715 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Marketgists:

They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison .
I ate the tail, oh and the head inclusive, exclusively grin

E be like say you don't know waisgoin on grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Keep eating rats.....
Will do.... undecided
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Error401:
I love threads like this, but most of the werey grin wey dey post am dey use 1978 camera. How do u make a pictoral thread with blurry pictures.
Good Job OP. MAke human being chop fesss before animals

abi nah bami. Thanks, I appreciate your appreciation, a lot cool👍

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by cooooooks(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2023
This one no be bushrat. Na rat for bush.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Error401: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2023
U still con write commentary join am
Reading it was soothing. Much love boss

TempUser:
abi nah bami. Thanks, I appreciate your appreciation, a lot cool👍

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by HIbreed(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Let's call it medium sized cos na female and she never born before cos she had small teats cheesy
I used that knife 🗡 and sink to scale it in the picture boss. E big small, let's call her biggie small 😂
mad man grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Hahahaha. I am buying myself three traps next week
Forget those lassa and covid shii bro. Buy a lot of traps... cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2023
finallybusy:
This one will have an alternate account where he’ll claim that Dangote begged him for some loose 300K. I will never take you children serious. Never.
Who is your child? I do have an alternate account cos Seun decided to add '- 2' to my name after the hack. The Dangote assumption is not my own though, you're entitled to think or assume right from the depth of your ass angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Govocrete: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Chasito:
I Don chop eagle, And monitor lizard, but I never gather mind to chop rat grin

You dey learn, I have eaten monitor lizard, boa (snake) monkey, antelope bush pig, dog, string flog, elephant, na only Eagle you take senior me

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Govocrete:

You dey learn, I have eaten monitor lizard, boa (snake) monkey, antelope bush pig, dog, string flog, elephant, na only Eagle you take senior me
You take elephant 🐘 senior me, but I don chop 🐍 snake, scorpion 🦂 and more inclusive you should be working in First Bank 🏦 😂. Eyan Loxodontus Africano grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate Ghana just ate balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself
You keep spewing rubbish. You all will thank TINUBU later cos Buhari spoilt everything before leaving. I didn't vote even despite having voters card... Besides, those in Ghana 🇬🇭 are wailing also. It's a global phenomenon.

Balanced diet is poor English. You can never have a balanced diet but ADEQUATE diet. Wetin you dey take measure vitamins? Mumu²

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2023
Error401:
U still con write commentary join am
Reading it was soothing. Much love boss

thanks bami. I appreciate you. Abi make I dey write ni? 🤔 You dey motivate me, aje! cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by zinaunreal(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

You keep spewing rubbish. You all will thank TINUBU later cos Buhari spoilt everything before leaving. I didn't vote even despite having voters card... Besides, those in Ghana 🇬🇭 are wailing also. It's a global phenomenon.

Balanced diet is poor English. You can never have a balanced diet but ADEQUATE diet. Wetin you dey take measure vitamins? Mumu²

See rat 🐀 supporter is out of the bag. Keep feeding on pest
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by jeff1607(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Call it GASLIGHTING 😂 e go Wan burn your hand but I no dey shake grin

When I try it , it gets burnt

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2023
HIbreed:
mad man grin
LOL, it takes one to know one 😉 wink
And the GIFT 📦 on your signature would belong to the GIFTER since the GIFTEE rejected it grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2023
jeff1607:

When I try it , it gets burnt
You should use that net technique so it would be able to rest on it, then you should scrape gently with a knife as the hair burns, you should take it off the fire to scrape and rotate evenly till there's no more hair.

Note that you should leave no liquid on the animal so it won't be a Mish mash burning that tears off the skin.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by anonymous1759(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate Ghana just ate balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself

Abeg rest , the fact your candidate lost doesn’t mean others won’t live their lives Nigerians have been eating Bush Meat before 1969.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

You should use that net technique so it would be able to rest on it, then you should scrape gently with a knife as the hair burns, you should take it off the fire to scrape and rotate evenly till there's no more hair.

Note that you should leave no liquid on the animal so it won't be a Mish mash burning that tears off the skin.. cool

Thanks plenty

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by slystyle203(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Toilet rat
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by zinaunreal(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
anonymous1759:

Abeg rest , the fact your candidate lost doesn’t mean others won’t live their lives Nigerians have been eating Bush Meat before 1969.

See 🐀 advocate, keep crawling out of your hole🕳 let's identify you
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

See rat 🐀 supporter is out of the bag. Keep feeding on pest
Keep fighting for PESTS. Visit Al Jazeera dot con to complain grin

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
How come me and my family took the covid19 jabs and we're neither dead nor sick
Saturnalia:

Because Oyinbo People said so? Our ancestors have been eating Bush Meats since 1914 and nothing do them.

No be only COVID-19, na COVID-32. Majority of those who took the COVID Jabs are currently dead or battling severe life-threatening ailments.

If Oyinbo People tell you rain is falling, you should take it as the Sun is blazing real hot.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Iamzik: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin

Oshey!!

Animal right activists abeg make Una avoid this thread. I miss smoked Okete meat for real

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by anonymous1759(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

See 🐀 advocate, keep crawling out of your hole🕳 let's identify you

Go and Rest I’ve been eating bush meat for decades even when Nigeria was better and dollar was $150 so rest . It’s not about poverty it’s more of exploration.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Okiton: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin
you mean to tell us say u carry rat make stew, anyways, that's a rat stew for u

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Iamzik: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
CrossRhodes:
E don reach to chop ratus ratus

And this specie is the vector for SARS

Lori iro....these animals have been consumed in Africa for millions of years by our ancestors including yours and they never caught any of your alphabet soup viruses.

So oyinbo convince you to stop eating healthy bush meat while encouraging you to eat frozen chicken and turkey fed with GMO chemicals and preserved for years with more deadly chemicals ....and you wonder why people are getting sick??

Our grandfathers who ate bush meat lived till 90-100 years or more. Let's keep decieving ourselves.

All the viruses the whites use in controlling you were engineered in the lab from aids to Wuhan virus. Know this and be free

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Baba still waste expensive tomatoes 4 d rat!

Tulumbu, nah u still do dis wan so!

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by sammycaring(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Marketgists:
They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison

The white part of the tails....

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by thuxzwda1: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
"Life is full of Sam Larry" cheesy grin grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Teenaira: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?

That is not true except you didn’t wash it down with a chilled bottle of Gulder.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Error401: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
You are good writer bro. Simple, organized and funny, everyone can easily relate with the post. its more reason it made it to front page fatser

TempUser:
thanks bami. I appreciate you. Abi make I dey write ni? 🤔 You dey motivate me, aje! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Okete

Oro ti okete ba ba ile so nigbo. Na abami rat but sweet die
A ti ję eleyii na,
Ko iku o re wa kete
Kì Arun o re wa kete.

Koni baje eeyan daadaa 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.