Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42701 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
adecz:

Sewer and soakaway ratβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’
Have you seen how your carrots πŸ₯• were plated Ase niΔ™
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
MrHighSea:
Nigerians now combing the forests
Na una dey live for forest angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Quality20:
Are u gonna eat this one? Is this not d type that digs d burial grounds and eat corpses?
Rat wey dey chop my cassava and corn 🌽 for backyard abi?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by nedekid: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
A rat? shocked
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TrustNone: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
koning:

The stew dey enter eye though.
Most people will eat it with hot rice before they notice it's made with rat meat.
I doubt that's the rat meat in that stew
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TrustNone: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
kaludestiny10:
This your stew make sense my brother.
I doubt that's the rat meat in that stew

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TrustNone: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
9. Cut into pieces... wink
10. Add your seasonings and cook thoroughly for about twenty or thirty minutes to avoid those bad belle curses on this thread make e no work. I even used African Basil aka African mint leaves aka Ossimun gatisumum grin
11. Drain the water and stew it up! tongue grin

That's how to make okete stew grin cheesy

Happy birthday Davido grin
are you sure that's the rat meat in that stew?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate Ghana just ate balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself

You see where hatred pushed you to, people have been eating bush rat even before tinubu was born.so those that order bush meat are poor too.mind you those meats are even cost than your regular meats
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by zinaunreal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

You see where hatred pushed you to, people have been eating bush rat even before tinubu was born.so those that order bush meat are poor too.mind you those meats are even cost than your regular meats

Youre a rat πŸ€ eater...
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Larrydollarz:
I bought four big ones for 6k lately and my wife use it to make delicious pepper soupπŸ˜‹
makes me drooool 🀀
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

That shi is fast when removing the hairs from the big bush rat... It takes less than six minutes so it's no ish boss... cheesy
If i smoke my loud come high up, me and u will fight over that rat πŸ€ πŸ˜‹

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chetas81:
4uck you by calling this big bush rat, because you don't know the name
You knew nothing about animals, okete us still big bush rat. Sharaaaap! angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chetas81:
4uck you by calling this big bush rat, because you don't know the name, why don't you called it desert rat, POUCHED RAT πŸ€ AKA OKETE IN YORUBA LANGUAGE
Abi were lelei ni. Ofe soriibu abi? angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
mastermaestro:

Never mind, he said AI told him not to worry that it was very safe to consume. Thanks to AI, no need to dread diseases anymore. grin grin
You don't know nothing, do you? Who mentioned say AI guide me, you know not about sarcasm, do you? undecided undecided
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
SeriouslySense:
They have finished them, soon rat will be scarce.

One day, i wont be surprised, if its human meat. The way things are going.

Unless after they say to them, cultivate your meat in farms and if they listen. Perhaps, they will not finish rats too. cheesy

You mean I should leave their family to continue destroying my half plot of corn abi? Eleribu angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
I hate rats but with this current bullshit condition in naija.

I think I'll need fufu of 600naira with vegetables soup mixed with that well prepared sexy rat inside for chow.

πŸ˜‚
All people shouting poverty can not match my expenses on opay. Make them dey mumu dey go grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
kaludestiny10:
This your stew make sense my brother.
thanks boss. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
If i smoke my loud come high up, me and u will fight over that rat πŸ€ πŸ˜‹
cos the feeling is different πŸ˜‚
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
TrustNone:
are you sure that's the rat meat in that stew?
of course sire cool
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Error401:
You are good writer bro. Simple, organized and funny, everyone can easily relate with the post. its more reason it made it to front page fatser

faster kΔ™, soup wey don finish since grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Okiton:
you mean to tell us say u carry rat make stew, anyways, that's a rat stew for u
I'll grill the next and make a post I promise you wink
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by mastermaestro(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

You don't know nothing, do you? Who mentioned say AI guide me, you know not about sarcasm, do you? undecided undecided

Why are you agonizing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Error401: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
lol, u made front page in just 3 days. you organized the thread well. some threads use years before mods even notice them
TempUser:
faster kΔ™, soup wey don finish since grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by correctguy101(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin

Hunger bad na.. grin

Lord Putin will say:

In za bible, mothzer's ate thzeir children... shocked

We gotta thsank dza Lord for providing thzis palatable and portable meat for our OP... grin

Zonefree:
You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Mcslize: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin

This is called rabbit not rat. They are different. They don't eat rat... it's bush rabbit they eat and this is rabbit.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chetas81(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Abi were lelei ni. Ofe soriibu abi? angry
OMO GUTTER HAPPY WEEKEND, OLUYA 4uck off my profile πŸ”
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chetas81(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mcslize:

This is called rabbit not rat. They are different. They don't eat rat... it's bush rabbit they eat and this is rabbit.
if you identify rabbit 🐰 and Pouched rat 🐁 you can know the different
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by freemi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Let's call it medium sized cos na female and she never born before cos she had small teats cheesy
I used that knife πŸ—‘ and sink to scale it in the picture boss. E big small, let's call her biggie small πŸ˜‚
lols

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Jennyclay(f): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zonefree:
You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided
everyone isn’t broke like you undecided.

BTW, you broke men should stop eating rats!!

Puke!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Gerrard59(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Before COVID, I found this interesting. Not again. If no be full-fledged animal, I no dey interested.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by 3verblazing(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Okete ... omo I miss my days in Bida, Niger state

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Tranquility2345: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
hakym619:
Good day all. Pls I need help from people who have secured a state government job with recommendations from top state level politician/ top public servant etc be it directly or indirectly.

Being a health care worker, I have applied severally for advertised and unadvertised government jobs to state hospital CMDs and in the Lagos ministry of health but I have not been once called. Painful!

Please I need to secure a government job for peace of mind, to avail me time for personal pursuit, exposure and growth. I have no one in government to give me recommendation.

I'm nearing 30 now so age is no longer on my side. please help.

I'm ready for private chat.

Your mates dey find work for multinational, you dey find government work. What a very lazy youth you are angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.