Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42718 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chasito(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Govocrete:

You dey learn, I have eaten monitor lizard, boa (snake) monkey, antelope bush pig, dog, string flog, elephant, na only Eagle you take senior me
where u catch the elephant, I hear say e dey sweet
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
TrustNone:
this is the number.

Glo
Thanks and God bless you boss.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
femi4:
looking dirty, not attractive
tongue

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TrustNone: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
TempUser:
boss God bless you.
Received.
You too much..

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by adanonso(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
TempUser:

, are you sure you are OK? Go ask all iron condemn for your I law area cos me I no dey tiff, besides you are leagues in distance to me with this your username. My sister, uno dey OK at all grin

Am in Owo Ondo State. And what happened to your sense of humor??
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
adanonso:

Am in Owo Ondo State. And what happened to your sense of humor??
Eyan tia naa tie ni. Ilu ana mi grin

Ömö Ojo pa sekere ma dę omo atiba ni mi.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Govocrete: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Chasito:
where u catch the elephant, I hear say e dey sweet

It was outside 9ja. The meet is so compacted that it swell while chewing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.