Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42703 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by PedoBear: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2023
Most people don't know the difference between bush rat and the typical house rat

A lot of restaurants and mama puts serve bush meats and hyena meat but you'll never know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Tonim(f): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
5 give it a thorough bath... cheesy
6. After the bath πŸ›€
7. Cut strategically and delete all the intestines. At this point you can grill the big bush rat, or continue like I did..
8. Another thorough bath, it's now like Oyinbo grinπŸ›€...

grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by adecz: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Sewer and soakaway ratβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by MrHighSea: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerians now combing the forests

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Quality20(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Are u gonna eat this one? Is this not d type that digs d burial grounds and eat corpses?

3 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Nokio2: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=127106990]You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided
[/quote
u sef,u want landlord pikin Nkechi that op has been crushing on to see him roasting soak away rat haba now...
He will finish eating the head and tail before inviting her to eat rabbit he ordered from jumia...
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by bonnyhope: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Dis na Lagos rat for dust bin

Over my dead body

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Papayaayasager(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2023
You use rat cook stew

3 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Collinsanele: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin
Them dey call am rabbit for Delta state

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Judolisco(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2023
Sabinus

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by DANDANO14: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Omo, even the tail is not speared

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by RichAbujaGuy: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2023
Poverty continues for many in low frequency brain waves.πŸ™ƒ
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by jeff1607(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

That shi is fast when removing the hairs from the big bush rat... It takes less than six minutes so it's no ish boss... cheesy

How on earth were you able to remove the hair that fast, show me the way Sensei, your technique is awesome

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by drololaaof: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
5 give it a thorough bath... cheesy
6. After the bath πŸ›€
7. Cut strategically and delete all the intestines. At this point you can grill the big bush rat, or continue like I did..
8. Another thorough bath, it's now like Oyinbo grinπŸ›€...
Rabbit is no longer a bush meat . It is a common big rat that is becoming a cosmopolitan rat .

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Jonah507(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Free that innocent creature
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Saturnalia(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?

Because Oyinbo People said so? Our ancestors have been eating Bush Meats since 1914 and nothing do them.

No be only COVID-19, na COVID-32. Majority of those who took the COVID Jabs are currently dead or battling severe life-threatening ailments.

If Oyinbo People tell you rain is falling, you should take it as the Sun is blazing real hot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by CrossRhodes: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
E don reach to chop ratus ratus

And this specie is the vector for SARS

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LUAN(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
So funny

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Let's call it medium sized cos na female and she never born before cos she had small teats cheesy
I used that knife πŸ—‘ and sink to scale it in the picture boss. E big small, let's call her biggie small πŸ˜‚
guy no beer follow am?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
This is rat not rabbit. What's the different between township rat aka gutter rat, and rat. ... I know rabbit. That one is not a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Zenret84: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Zonefree:
You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2023
drop location
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Tommydare(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Arindin. Before Tinubu enter we don dey chop this rat. Stopcapping nonsense
zinaunreal:
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate Ghana just ate balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself

3 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Thazard(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=Nokio2 post=127154499][/quote] cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Panda7(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2023
why are people comfortably eating rat?
Because of their werey.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Larrydollarz(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2023
I bought four big ones for 6k lately and my wife use it to make delicious pepper soupπŸ˜‹

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by RebirthPhoenix(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Marketgists:
They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison

This one done carry wetin her grandmama tell her come nairaland.

Rest kwanu!

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Tommydare(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Where you wan see this kind rat if not for bush?
iamoyindamola:
Sapa is making people mistake rat for bush meat

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by seborrhic: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
If you like call it a bush cow,a bush chicken or a bush monkey,all I know is that you are eating a a family of the "nkapi" rat.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Pootle: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2023
the hand of the rat sticking out of the stew for help

3 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Nokio2: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?
Is it your animal?
You that is talking are u aware atiku will never be president?

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TheSuperX(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2023
There's nothing poverty can't do this people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.