Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42719 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Tranquility2345: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Larrydollarz:
I bought four big ones for 6k lately and my wife use it to make delicious pepper soup๐Ÿ˜‹

Poverty na bastard! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Ogunleti01: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Just make sure say pregnant woman no chop dos hands oo.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by YeyeGbami: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

A ti jฤ™ eleyii na,
Ko iku o re wa kete
Kรฌ Arun o re wa kete.

Koni baje eeyan daadaa ๐Ÿ‘

Ase!

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by FutureFocus: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
9. Cut into pieces... wink
10. Add your seasonings and cook thoroughly for about twenty or thirty minutes to avoid those bad belle curses on this thread make e no work. I even used African Basil aka African mint leaves aka Ossimun gatisumum grin
11. Drain the water and stew it up! tongue grin

That's how to make okete stew grin cheesy

Happy birthday Davido grin

Op, are you going to put it in your mouth?

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

Youre a rat ๐Ÿ€ eater...

Btw God and man I don't eat
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by zinaunreal(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Btw God and man I don't eat

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Rhassidy360: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
๐ŸŒฟ
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by adanonso(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
5 give it a thorough bath... cheesy
6. After the bath ๐Ÿ›€
7. Cut strategically and delete all the intestines. At this point you can grill the big bush rat, or continue like I did..
8. Another thorough bath, it's now like Oyinbo grin๐Ÿ›€...

I hate the smell of this rat whenever my husband and children catch and kill it. After they put cent leaves and curry leaves, it will still be smelling.
Me don't even like to eat small animal. Except bush fowl.

Wait oo.we gave my in-laws this type of trap, and it was stolen,, are you sure this is not it?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Inanslove(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
City man
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by adanonso(f): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

Na mouse them no dey chop. Them dey chop rat, just like them no dey chop toad, them dey chop frog ๐Ÿธ. I saw what you did there grin

Them dey shop mouse. My late dad dey chop anything chopable. Only squirrel that is a taboo at his maternal village. If not, because of that man, I have tasted all kind of wild meat while growing up, chivet, leopard, monitor lizard(he uses to bring home the eggs something, all kind of bush rat. All kinds of bird except vulture. Different types of worm that's found on dead palmwine tree. Different types of fish, he used to eat that brown toad with big eyes. Even one-day we caught one small type of rat that eats snail and lizard. We trained it to a pet, one day as it became a little sick, we came back to meet his roasting it. I refuse to eat the meat, but my younger brother who is a meat lover like him ate it.

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by madgoat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight โ˜บ

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin

What did you use as bait in your trap bro?
My trap has never caught anything and there are bush rats around.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Sparrk007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
We like to see the nimal inside trap that's make it bush meat grin ;Dbut any way meat don finally land
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by RepoMan007: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
House rat that went to observe nature is what oga dey call bushmeat.
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LUAN(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Larrydollarz:
I bought four big ones for 6k lately and my wife use it to make delicious pepper soup๐Ÿ˜‹
but they look small like gutter rat, is it because of camera?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LUAN(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

All people shouting poverty can not match my expenses on opay. Make them dey mumu dey go grin
not poverty oo, my neighbor who is financial okay, dey set traps every night. Abeg do 200 Data for me ๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
LUAN:
not poverty oo, my neighbor who is financial okay, dey set traps every night. Abeg do 200 Data for me ๐Ÿ˜†
Oya send me your cell number. I go run una 1gb
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
madgoat:

What did you use as bait in your trap bro?
My trap has never caught anything and there are bush rats around.
I used roasted corn. Roast orre roast before setting the trap... So that it would smell nice grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
adanonso:

Them dey shop mouse. My late dad dey chop anything chopable. Only squirrel that is a taboo at his maternal village. If not, because of that man, I have tasted all kind of wild meat while growing up, chivet, leopard, monitor lizard(he uses to bring home the eggs something, all kind of bush rat. All kinds of bird except vulture. Different types of worm that's found on dead palmwine tree. Different types of fish, he used to eat that brown toad with big eyes. Even one-day we caught one small type of rat that eats snail and lizard. We trained it to a pet, one day as it became a little sick, we came back to meet his roasting it. I refuse to eat the meat, but my younger brother who is a meat lover like him ate it.
Na for inside house mouse dey live baba. Your daddy, if he chop house mouse fit chop placenta o shocked
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LUAN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

08061782762. Thank you
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
adanonso:

I hate the smell of this rat whenever my husband and children catch and kill it. After they put cent leaves and curry leaves, it will still be smelling.
Me don't even like to eat small animal. Except bush fowl.

Wait oo.we gave my in-laws this type of trap, and it was stolen,, are you sure this is not it?
It's not that smelly tat, look again to scale, na big rat wey dey put large quantity of extra food for mouth. And for the last part you put, are you sure you are OK? Go ask all iron condemn for your I law area cos me I no dey tiff, besides you are leagues in distance to me with this your username. My sister, uno dey OK at all grin
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
FutureFocus:

Op, are you going to put it in your mouth?
I have done that since, e sweet die. I've made a promise to grill the next one sef cheesy
So help me God

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Ase!
Ase waa! Ko sฤ™ ko sฤ™ ni to ilakรถse!
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chetas81:
OMO GUTTER HAPPY WEEKEND, OLUYA 4uck off my profile ๐Ÿ”
This is my thread. I can see you're a dunce that shouldn't be replied and I won't do that any further. Confused assh o le cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mcslize:

This is called rabbit not rat. They are different. They don't eat rat... it's bush rabbit they eat and this is rabbit.
Google rabbit ๐Ÿฐ you'll know this is a pouched rat aka big bush rat cheesy

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Error401:
lol, u made front page in just 3 days. you organized the thread well. some threads use years before mods even notice them
I knew it would hit front page cos I was motivated by the rat posted about last week or so, so I set my trap too and thought to myself that I will write it step by step and so I did. โ˜บ

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
mastermaestro:

Why are you agonizing? cheesy
Because you need to be agonized... cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chetas81(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

This is my thread. I can see you're a dunce that shouldn't be replied and I won't do that any further. Confused assh o le cheesy
lo kรบ ojarรฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by hkidola00(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
lies
PedoBear:
Most people don't know the difference between bush rat and the typical house rat

A lot of restaurants and mama puts serve bush meats and hyena meat but you'll never know
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by LUAN(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

boss, 08061782762
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Zihno: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
hakym619:
Good day all. Pls I need help from people who have secured a state government job with recommendations from top state level politician/ top public servant etc be it directly or indirectly.

Being a health care worker, I have applied severally for advertised and unadvertised government jobs to state hospital CMDs and in the Lagos ministry of health but I have not been once called. Painful!

Please I need to secure a government job for peace of mind, to avail me time for personal pursuit, exposure and growth. I have no one in government to give me recommendation.

I'm nearing 30 now so age is no longer on my side. please help.

I'm ready for private chat.

All this without your qualifications?
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by valx2: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
I know a bush rat when I see one.. This is not in anyway a bush rat. It's a mouse
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Oxtertee(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Marketgists:
They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison

God bless, I was about saying this when I came across your comment.

OP, next time you have a catch cut little away towards the end of the tail. Do this even before roasting your meat. Cut off part of the tail after unaliving ur catch. You can either bury it in the ground or throw the cut off part in the hole if it was caught in a hole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.