Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31240 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
What's there to discuss? No need to even fight any of them. It is over!

The woman should just make arrangements and plans to move out and file for a divorce. commiting adultery in your home. That is the height of disrespect that no man or woman should condone. Just free the idiot.

I know some will have a different opinion like "it can be resolved and things can still work out" balderdash crap. Please shove it down your throat, I don't want to hear it.

Many that continued with a cheating partner are now living in regrets after their randy spouses infected them with HIV. Today they are down looking like skeleton, tomorrow theyre back to vitality that only last for a few weeks.

An adulterer should be divorced right away!

You make sense but many women find it difficult if not impossible to leave husbands that cheat.
In reality, many women stay with cheating partners because they fear the stigma that comes with being divorced over infidelity. People will tell her her reason for divorce is not valid and that all men cheat so she should have stayed and be patient.
Another stigma divorced women face is the stigma of people assuming she sleeps with random men just because she no longer has a husband. Many people assume divorced women are promiscuous.
Third reason why they can't leave is because of their kids, some Nigerian men forget about their childrens welfare when they no longer live in the same house with the kids especially because their divorced mom went away with the kids.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by djon78(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin

Otilo grin grin

Heard of a Man caught by the Wife like that untop of another woman

The Wife no talk
For days he will prepare his food give him but still she no talk anything
Was just living normally

E reach one week
This Man kneel down and was begging the Wife even with crying

The woman cooled down
That's how this Man no gree dey carry woman again anywhere his wife is around

Except he dey far from her
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Mumu
Na so it easy?

My wife once caught me about 6 years ago. We kept it within ourselves.
Though it was a difficult one year before she regain her confidence.

Now I work in another state and go home once in two weeks and no issue since then.

It happens but she has to give him a second chance

Bro, did you apologize?

If you didn't apologize sincerely and profusely, then trust me, she has not forgiven you oo.

It's still very fresh in her mind, the day she will bring it up again and start a big fight with it go do you like film trick.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Menclothing: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
This life have money no woman will leave you for cheating ask Davido
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by djon78(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

You make sense but many women find it difficult if not impossible to leave husbands that cheat.
In reality, many women stay with cheating partners because they fear the stigma that comes with being divorced over infidelity. People will tell her her reason for divorce is not valid and that all men cheat so she should have stayed and be patient.
Another stigma divorced women face is the stigma of people assuming she sleeps with random men just because she no longer has a husband. Many people assume divorced women are promiscuous.
Third reason why they can't leave is because of their kids, some Nigerian men forget about their childrens welfare when they no longer live in the same house with the kids especially because their divorced mom went away with the kids.

This is true

Society even gives excuse for a cheating man

It's not really frowned at unlike woman own
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
djon78:

This is true

Society even gives excuse for a cheating man

It's not really frowned at unlike woman own

It's bad all the same.

These wives of cheating men are living their lives day to day with so much emotional burden and mental health issues.
They pretend all is well but they are suffering inside.
Some of them cheat on their husband back so they can calm their resentment down and stop thinking.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by yemmit90: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Is that not what many men want, a woman who would not confront their infidelity?

Because such women can kill, women are terrestrial being, they can fight with anything to keep their place in men's lives. So any woman that do not respond bitterly against another woman that want to take her place is dangerous and probably has interior motives.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pootle:
you are the one, jus file for divorce

LMAO, am not the one.

I saw the topic about how men should react if their wives cheat and I wanted to know what Nairalanders thought assuming the tables are turned.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Powerhouse5050:
Nigerian women don't know how to walk away.

Nigerian women don't like to walk away

The title "Mrs" means much more than life to them.

Nigerian women would always search and find reasons to stay.

The biggest, ultimate achievement of most Nigerian women is to be married.

Thus walking away is not an option.

Very true and very sad.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fiscus105:

If they post about single mother in Nigeria, you won't think twice before you use ur leprosy hand to say all sorts of derogatory on Naija woman.

Indeed I salute Naija woman in the hand of several beasts in Nigeria.
grin grin cheesy
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Poison him?
Walk away?

Poison him.

LMAO, grin

If not for law enforcement, many women would actually do this.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by DeZoro(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
You guys just come here and lie. So he forgot to lock door or she tiptoe through the door or wall....
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Fiscus105(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

u made up this story but it was fun reading sha grin grin

More than that story happening in real life ooo.

I know a man, wen he was younger, by coincidence 2 of his girlfriends came one night, and it was night that idol worshipers won't allow people to stay outside.

Wen the two girls came, he now told two of them to sleep on bed while him sleep on carpet, (believing no show that night) the two girls forced him to sleep on bed and slept with two before daybreak.

This happened like 20 years ago ooo, wen morality still better than this.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
Powerhouse5050:
Nigerian women don't know how to walk away.

Nigerian women don't like to walk away

The title "Mrs" means much more than life to them.

Nigerian women would always search and find reasons to stay.

Most Nigerian women can't live or survive without cash inflow from husband.

The biggest, ultimate achievement of most Nigerian women is to be married.

Thus walking away is not an option.

I blame civilization, a man should have as many wives as he can. Women have become too greedy and proud and think they should own one full man to themselves. Women are supposed to share one man.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by djon78(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

It's bad all the same.

These wives of cheating men are living their lives day to day with so much emotional burden and mental health issues.
They pretend all is well but they are suffering inside.
Some of them cheat on their husband back so they can calm their resentment down and stop thinking.

Exactly

Women married to cheating Men are going through a lot

Some Men don't even hide it again
It's so part of there Life

While some women cheat back and there husband's no send

While the jealous ones when they find out sends the Wife away

One big man I know
A chronic womanizer
Who wasn't touching the Wife
Claim she cheated and sent her away
But what saved the woman was she born all the children for the Man
6: 2 boys and 4 girls

My guy was telling me recently
Three of her daughter's living in the US moved there Mum to the US

While there Dad brought an advanced old cargo woman out from her husband house claiming she's his wife now

But the two sons no one hear that one
They don't recognize the woman
And the big man knows but he can't do anything now

The sons don mature hold there own money now

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by stuffs2002: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin

Are you related to Peter Obi because this your Fabu no get part two.

In the process of making love, his fiancee entered the house through the main door and he didn't know. She further entered the bedroom and saw her fiance banging another woman and didn't raise any sound instead she sat down and watched them till they finished and even allowed the guy to see off the lady he banged. Then the fiancee went on to prepare pounded yam for him.

I think say na only Peter Obi Sabi lie oo.. But you sef dey try no be small
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by SnowDCat: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should take everything he owns
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Fiscus105(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I blame civilization, a man should have as many wives as he can. Women have become too greedy and proud and think they should own one full man to themselves. Women are supposed to share one man.

You don't blame uncivilization that made men married several women then, and subjected women to slavery.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Shugargal(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
That woman will still not leave that marriage, nonsense!..Nigeria women with marriage is something else, let her continue because she can't face being outa marriage..mtww

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by izubext007: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
The woman should join them for three some
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

Take pictures then leave.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Gentlevip: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Quietly Take away the clothing and anything that can be used to cover

Take video and pictures

Lock the room

Call the police and all relations
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by VULCAN(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
You used the word "many" yet pretend to act surprised at the man's behaviour.

Don't you know the implication of many?

It means plenty but not all.

So now that it's clear this man is among the few, why are you posting?

Mindlog:

Is that not what many men want, a woman who would not confront their infidelity?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by abbeyd2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should walk away from the scene. Let the man come and explain himself. I know he will lie, let the woman give the man a break. And how long have they married.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
johnjose68:

Sorry madam, so you actually met your husband on top another woman.
Take heart and do not attempt anything you will later regret.

Do not seek advice from i.pob element like racoon and taylor 88,92.

Do not do what the wife of Obi Onwubuasi and Ekpa would do in such situation

Listen to your heart.

Come back here and give us feedback.
@bold,
I don't know who these people are.

And the topic isn't about me, I started it to know what other people think.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
abbeyd2:
She should walk away from the scene. Let the man come and explain himself. I know he will lie, let the woman give the man a break. And how long have they married.

Shebi if na woman cheat you go give this kain advice.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
cornelman:

No dey reason am o. Run from anybody who doesn't get angry or complain about anything you do. When you come across people like that, run for your dear life. The most dangerous people are like that. They'll make you comfortable doing your shit and keep quite or even cheer you on such that you think they are no threat. It's called smokescreen. They wait for the prime time (it may take years) when their revenge will be absolute, and strike just once. There's no come back with them.

Mehnn, you're right.

I am one of those people. I don't complain immediately people mess with me. I don't even react even when I am boiling inside you won't know.
But I am always planning my revenge and it's never pretty.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

I know many women find it difficult to leave their marriage owing to the points you made above but I still believe it's better to damn those assumptions and leave than battling with a deadly disease for the rest of your life..

I know a woman, the husband is dead now while she struggling with her health and left to cater for three children all by herself. Something that could have been prevented. Now husband she no see again, sound health, no way.. just living a painful life.

Abeg it's not worth it. No useless man is worth all that trouble.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mindlog: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
No, we want a woman who will accept our apologies when we err. Not a pretender who will act like nothing happened.
We want a emotional woman!

I thought being "emotional" is frowned upon on.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mindlog: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
VULCAN:
You used the word "many" yet pretend to act surprised at the man's behaviour.

Don't you know the implication of many?

It means plenty but not all.

So now that it's clear this man is among the few, why are you posting?

I was intentional with typing "many" not "all" nor "few"
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
djon78:

Exactly

Women married to cheating Men are going through a lot

Some Men don't even hide it again
It's so part of there Life

While some women cheat back and there husband's no send

While the jealous ones when they find out sends the Wife away

One big man I know
A chronic womanizer
Who wasn't touching the Wife
Claim she cheated and sent her away
But what saved the woman was she born all the children for the Man
6: 2 boys and 4 girls

My guy was telling me recently
Three of her daughter's living in the US moved there Mum to the US

While there Dad brought an advanced old cargo woman out from her husband house claiming she's his wife now

But the two sons no one hear that one
They don't recognize the woman
And the big man knows but he can't do anything now

The sons don mature hold there own money now

I am very happy about how this your story ended.

The wicked man really thought he could punish his wife for cheating after he neglected her for women outside. Thank God the woman's children made it big in life and helped their mom after the husband divorced her.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Decarbonisation: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

And so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.