Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31242 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Watcharena: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
capnies:

ANY WOMAN THAT DID NOT MARRY A VIRGIN IS FOREVER UNFAITHFUL. ONLY VIRGINS CAN TALK ABOUT CHEATING.
you're very correct on this
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Blackingold147: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is she still in the room?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Starboytwo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin
no be me go chop that kain pounded yam. shocked shocked
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Jokkarm2: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
The best action is just keep quite and walk away from the room, concentrate on taking care of the kids, dont quarrel don't panic , don't move out from your husband s house because is your house not side chick house, but have evidence for future reference. the man will repent and beg for forgiveness, dont leave your marriage because your husband is a cheat, if you do , you have left your house for another woman. that silent on that act will reset the man brain by default.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

What did she do when she saw them?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by StraightGaay: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
By calmly, like, she should make them to sit down, make a cup of tea for them and ask them politely why they're engaging in immoral act? undecided
Or Pounded yam and egusi... To go with it.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by KarinaSlim(f): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Cheat on him back.

He has broken the bond of marriage. What is broken can never be unbroken.

Gone are the days women divorce their husbands becos of infidelity. In 2023, two can play that game dear.

Let her start dressing sexy to work. If she is overweight, let her start hitting the gym. Buy new clothes. Buy makeup. Looking good is good business.

Let her start her own too.

If he catches her....best. If not, let her enjoy her life.

Just yesterday, I heard that my neighbor's wife left him for another man. They begged the woman to stay she no gree. Who knows what her husband did that made her walk away without looking back?

Mind u, she and her husband are Pastors.

She is with another man as we speak. And she is above 60yrs grin

If 60 yrs old Pastor woman can do it, then she can.

I wish her the very best.

3 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Omobude244: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

u made up this story but it was fun reading sha grin grin
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by tianshie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot
.yes I agree that we men are polygamous in nature

But we should always do it with sense

Like me I will marry one wife and have many girl friends outside
But I won't be that foolish to rub it on the face of my wife or disrespect my wife by bringing those girls to the house

Reason I like the husband of my elder sister

The man is a womaniser but he has never disrespect my sister my rubbing it on her face or bringingany girls home...and his womanzing nature doesn't stop him from his responsibility towards my sister and their kids.
Infact as I'm typing my sister is driving a venza car bought for her by the husband...the kids are well fed and taken care of... Their school fees alone for each one is about 1.2 million and there has never been a time he doesn't pay it

So this is infidelity buffered by a deep pocket. One day that chicken is gonna come home to roost.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by buJu234: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I doubt if your story is true and if it is.. then your friend is the biggest Dundee and greatest loser..

do u know how many times our grandmothers caught our grandfathers cheating, yet they stayed calm for the sake of the marriage and the kid's future?

that type of lady is very very hard to find.. Because today`s ladies are very very short-tempered when it comes to infidelity and money.. it's either they leave or kill you.

bro, assuming I am the dude, I will marry her ASAP b4 anyone else takes her away because she has a heart of gold plus good training.

Lastly, by the way.. why will ur guy even cheat on sure a good lady sef.. that you guy needs deliverance from Yoruba demon mentality
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Promax4321: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Walk away and pretend it never happened, guilty conscience will kill someone later

An immediate reactions will bring doom and revenge will send the woman packing, we are not in Europe or america but in Africa and Arabic world where religion forbid it
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by FireUpNow(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Walk away
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mom007(f): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol. Funny how you emphasised the 'having sex' bit. Wetin them for dey do before? In that situation, you walk away first... come back when u are settled and take it up with your husband. Its easier said than done anyway...
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by mrblessed(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should bless them, and properly officiate the contest to see who has the upper hand.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Take a picture of both of them
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by MatrixCircle: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these things about men cheating. This is just a man's God given rights for multiple sex partners. Polygamous in nature. If he doesn't do it he will feel sick and depressed.
Women should allow thier men have safe multiple partners to have a stress free home. sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by maxzzo1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

Na to sit and watch blue film
Let dem Js continue

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Petacephas: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
He only missed his rightful wife. That woman is an Angel
Ahmed0336:

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by KarinaSlim(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot

But I won't be that foolish to rub it on the face of my wife or disrespect my wife by bringing those girls to the house

The man is a womaniser but he has never disrespect my sister my rubbing it on her face or bringingany girls home...and his womanzing nature doesn't stop him from his responsibility towards my sister and their kids.
Infact as I'm typing my sister is driving a venza car bought for her by the husband...the kids are well fed and taken care of... Their school fees alone for each one is about 1.2 million and there has never been a time he doesn't pay it

And you think your dear sister is happy in that marriage?

It is well.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by spiSeyi: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
She can walk away if she chooses, even our Lord Jesus Christ approves of such action when he said "Divorce is a sin except for marital unfaithfulness" But before walking away observe your man for positive changes because there is no assurance that the next man won't cheat on you undecided if your man fails to change please walk away angry
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

If this actually happen then the fiancee is just a desperate and pathetic human being. She actually offered to wash filthy after-sex bedsheets of other people after she caught her fiance cheating on her?
What kind of low self esteem is that?
I can understand some married women doing low, degrading stuff like that because they want their marriage to continue, but the girl in this situation is not even married to the cheater yet, she has every chance to leave him now that she discovered his true colors.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Or was a guy a very rich man that she was desperate to hook? Na wa for some girls o.
See wahala... no be everybody like wahala na... which one be your own ... na you body dey pepper...
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by mastermind1759(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Just walk away and act like nothing happened.shouting Na immaturity it won't change anytin..
But within u,u knw if u can continue or not ..
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Testimony1988(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should report case to her in-laws.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by johnjose68: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Sorry madam, so you actually met your husband on top another woman.
Take heart and do not attempt anything you will later regret.

Do not seek advice from i.pob element like racoon and taylor 88,92.

Do not do what the wife of Obi Onwubuasi and Ekpa would do in such situation

Listen to your heart.

Come back here and give us feedback.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot

What about STDs?
She can contact STDs from him at any time.
Even incurable ones that money cannot cure.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
What's there to discuss? No need to even fight any of them. It is over!

The woman should just make arrangements and plans to move out and file for a divorce. commiting adultery in your home is the height of disrespect that no man or woman should condone. Just free the idiot.

I know some will have a different opinion like "it can be resolved and things can still work out" balderdash crap. Please shove it down your throat, I don't want to hear it.

Many that continued with a cheating partner are now living in regrets after their randy spouses infected them with HIV. Today they are down looking like skeleton, tomorrow theyre back to vitality that only last for a few weeks.

An adulterer should be divorced right away!

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
slimmax:
And so.
Are we not in Africa, A man cheating has nothing to do with you. The baby gotten from the affair has nothing to do with u, but if a woman cheats , she will want you to take care of what is not yours, I make sense.

STDs nko?

Or the fact that the man would neglect his wife emotionally and focus on side chicken outside? Do you know how hard it would be for a woman to keep submitting and sleeping with a man she knows is keeping other girls outside? Such a thing is hard for anybody to bear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by seguno2: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kajaard:
She should walk away and decide her next line of action from a safe distance.

Should she take their picture/video in action before walking away
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by cornelman: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

If this actually happen then the fiancee is just a desperate and pathetic human being. She actually offered to wash filthy after-sex bedsheets of other people after she caught her fiance cheating on her?
What kind of low self esteem is that?
I can understand some married women doing low, degrading stuff like that because they want their marriage to continue, but the girl in this situation is not even married to the cheater yet, she has every chance to leave him now that she discovered his true colors.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Or was a guy a very rich man that she was desperate to hook? Na wa for some girls o.

No dey reason am o. Run from anybody who doesn't get angry or complain about anything you do. When you come across people like that, run for your dear life. The most dangerous people are like that. They'll make you comfortable doing your shit and keep quite or even cheer you on such that you think they are no threat. It's called smokescreen. They wait for the prime time (it may take years) when their revenge will be absolute, and strike just once. There's no come back with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by seguno2: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
sweetTai:
He’s evidently missing something at home. African women can drive you to do things you would normally not do.

If he catches the wife cheating then he should think likewise:

She’s evidently missing something at home. African men can drive you to do things you would normally not do.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Error401: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
No, we want a woman who will accept our apologies when we err. Not a pretender who will act like nothing happened.
We want a emotional woman!
Mindlog:

Is that not what many men want, a woman who would not confront their infidelity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.