Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31241 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by countryman13: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

This clearly seems respectable and enviable to you, but it is all shades of wrong.

You've even decided you'll do same.

May the mercy of God be made available unto you.

May the cloak of darkness over you be shredded in Jesus' Name!
Eyaah! And ur happiness is that he wont do such thing to ur sister? For u to have known he womanize, d man no try. Anything can happen tomorrow. There is no gain or something special in it hence be done out of reach of relatives, siblings n in-laws
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by mozona(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
It took a wise and a mature girl to leave calmly.

It happen to me and my babe caught me with her friend, she left without no words.

Truth to be told he show me and the girl pepper afterwards, for the girl she did not pay her contribution money wen is her turn to collect, for me she collect my phone and sold it even when I pleaded.

Laslas the knacking continue ooh between me and she.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by femi4: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.
Walk away and discussed later. Not enough to cause separation. Divorcing him will only put the strange woman in total control of her home
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
femi4:
Walk away and discussed later. Not enough to cause separation. Divorcing him will only put the strange woman in total control of her home

What if the wife doesn't care?
What if she's tired and wants strange woman to take over.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
countryman13:

D best thing to do is to walk away(although it might b a bit difficult) and pretends as if nothing happened to see if d husband will come up wt d gist. She has no biz wt d woman. I have had a similar experience like ds although not in d act but were both caught on d same bed. D woman walked out sadly but eventually became an object of worship for d husband.

@bold is a lie.

But you're right walking away to discuss rationally later whether to divorce or continue is the most sensible option.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by countryman13: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

@bold is a lie.

But you're right walking away to discuss rationally later whether to divorce or continue is the most sensible option.
(So what do i gain if truly i have lied?). That u have not seen or heard it doesnt mean it is a lie so learn how to use ur language on social media
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Powerhouse5050:
Nigerian women don't know how to walk away.

Nigerian women don't like to walk away

The title "Mrs" means much more than life to them.

Nigerian women would always search and find reasons to stay.

Most Nigerian women can't live or survive without cash inflow from husband.

The biggest, ultimate achievement of most Nigerian women is to be married.

Thus walking away is not an option.

This rapist is still alive?!

You've got some audacity to speak on women right now, given what you've done and currently facing.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Bluffly: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.
It is disrespectful. On her bed and room. Jeez
It is no longer the cheating but the affront disrespect and mockery of bringing a supposed easy virtue woman to his matrimonial home

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by stormborn28(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lovemeharder:
She should walk away because if she forgives him immediately he will do more.
Take a look at May Edoche, she's living her best life. Some men are very wicked and weak.

Hmmmmm... As person dey love you harder na so e suppose dey nack you harder ooooo
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by culf: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Amen oo
The sexual immorality in the present generation is too much.

Personally I support faithfulness in relationships and chastity no matter what.

That is the Best and it will do everyone a lot of good to practice them but me and you know its not possible, Unless Unless like I said, by the grace of God for those that seek him. The few that believe in chastity and faithfulness, their partner will be the one pushing them out. It's crazy!

like you said, sexual immorality is now a normal thing, those that try not to engage in it are the ones the world see as abnormal people.
Again, God will help.

By the way. The topic you brought, you post online, if it's personal or for someone close, I will say be careful of advise you take online especially here. Do take care

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Milka2: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Serve them breakfast in bed
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by countryman13: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2023
culf:

That is the Best and it will do everyone a lot of good to practice them but me and you know its not possible, Unless Unless like I said, by the grace of God for those that seek him. The few that believe in chastity and faithfulness, their partner will be the one pushing them out. It's crazy!

like you said, sexual immorality is now a normal thing, those that try not to engage in it are the ones the world see as abnormal people.
Again, God will help.

By the way. The topic you brought, you post online, if it's personal or for someone close, I will say be careful of advise you take online especially here. Do take care
I doubt if he's truly seeking for advice coz i posted my experience as regard d topic bt he replied dt part of my my comment is a lie. He is cathing cruise. It is good to b faithful in marriage bt Na baba God we go still dey beg for d strength
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by SolMaximus: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2023
become a cuckqueen

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Dayoara: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
By calmly, like, she should make them to sit down, make a cup of tea for them and ask them politely why they're engaging in immoral act? undecided
no one will be modest or gentle in such condition.. God forbid bad things..easier imagined than experienced.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by emmyN(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Lovemeharder:
She should walk away because if she forgives him immediately he will do more.
Take a look at May Edoche, she's living her best life. Some men are very wicked and weak.

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Amtrak: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Why didn't she knock?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by slimmax: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

STDs nko?

Or the fact that the man would neglect his wife emotionally and focus on side chicken outside? Do you know how hard it would be for a woman to keep submitting and sleeping with a man she knows is keeping other girls outside? Such a thing is hard for anybody to bear.

Here we go again, Emotional blackmail is what women use to hold a man. Men with 2 or more wives would be hearing Std nko, emotional wailing
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Faith07(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for Nigerian women.
The way a lot of men actually believe it's normal and expected for wives to forgive unfaithful husbands.
It's a very cruel something. Cheating really wreaks havoc on the victim's mental health.

Cheating without remorse is the worst

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Faith07:

Cheating without remorse is the worst

Honestly, it is. And it's so common. Many cheating husbands don't have conscience,they lack remorse and even blame the wife sometimes.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
slimmax:

Here we go again, Emotional blackmail is what women use to hold a man. Men with 2 or more wives would be hearing Std nko, emotional wailing

I know that you men don't like hearing anything that has to do with restricting your access to puna, but truth remains that STDs are all over the place.
It's not emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Amtrak:
Why didn't she knock?

angry
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by slimmax: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

I know that you men don't like hearing anything that has to do with restricting your access to puna, but truth remains that STDs are all over the place.
It's not emotional blackmail.

Choco lets leave this matter, all of us go de alright las las
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
capnies:

ANY WOMAN THAT DID NOT MARRY A VIRGIN IS FOREVER UNFAITHFUL. ONLY VIRGINS CAN TALK ABOUT CHEATING.

..... and some 21 individuals liked your post!

"It is finished"!

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by culf: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2023
countryman13:

I doubt if he's truly seeking for advice coz i posted my experience as regard d topic bt he replied dt part of my my comment is a lie. He is cathing cruise. It is good to b faithful in marriage bt Na baba God we go still dey beg for d strength

yes o. By our strength we can do nothing
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by DonroxyII: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
cornelman:

No dey reason am o. Run from anybody who doesn't get angry or complain about anything you do. When you come across people like that, run for your dear life. The most dangerous people are like that. They'll make you comfortable doing your shit and keep quite or even cheer you on such that you think they are no threat. It's called smokescreen. They wait for the prime time (it may take years) when their revenge will be absolute, and strike just once. There's no come back with them.

grin ... So Me !

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by DonroxyII: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

More than that story happening in real life ooo.

I know a man, wen he was younger, by coincidence 2 of his girlfriends came one night, and it was night that idol worshipers won't allow people to stay outside.

Wen the two girls came, he now told two of them to sleep on bed while him sleep on carpet, (believing no show that night) the two girls forced him to sleep on bed and slept with two before daybreak.

This happened like 20 years ago ooo, wen morality still better than this.
Morality had never been better in the history of Humanities Infact It's now that's It's even Better because Human has Evolved Much More Reasonable Than Before When we were Mere Homo Erectus !

The Only difference now is That Shiit is now being done in the Open due to liberalization & Freedom of Speech Unlike Behind the Curtains & In the Farm in the Olden Days !

Women are now talking Much about Sex in the Open Unlike Before & Women being the more Promiscuous Gender Would Show Men How Promiscuity is Done .....

E don Set for us but as time goes we shall also correct ourselves... Life has always been in Cycles ...

Nothing is New ... We will soon be tired once the Evils of our actions hits the ceilings !
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by apatheticme(f): 8:54am On Jan 22
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Had to quote you on this thread!

Just know I'm rooting for you guys and always reading your diaries and write-ups. I learn a lot from them and I'm proud of you and others with enough sense to stand up against the male oppression!

I really don't have time to write and comment like before, cause I got my hands full; 9 to 5job, mothering, house work etc but I still log in once in a while to read and relax, though I may not comment.

Thumbs up girl

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 1:11pm On Jan 22
apatheticme:

Had to quote you on this thread!

Just know I'm rooting for you guys and always reading your diaries and write-ups. I learn a lot from them and I'm proud of you and others with enough sense to stand up against the male oppression!

I really don't have time to write and comment like before, cause I got my hands full; 9 to 5job, mothering, house work etc but I still log in once in a while to read and relax, though I may not comment.

Thumbs up girl

Thank you, this means a lot to me smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.