Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31239 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I know many women find it difficult to leave their marriage owing to the points you made above but I still believe it's better to damn these assumptions and leave than battling with a deadly disease for the rest of your life..

I know a woman, the husband is dead now while she struggling with her health and left to cater for three children all by herself. Something that could have been prevented. Now husband she no see again, sound health, no way.. just living a painful life.

Abeg it's not worth it. No useless man is worth all that trouble.

@bold,
Youre right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by loswhite(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.
She should divorce and find another husband

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I blame civilization, a man should have as many wives as he can. Women have become too greedy and proud and think they should own one full man to themselves. Women are supposed to share one man.
Baba rest, nobody should share their partner. Men and women are equal.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Singhabele: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
U have raw evidence to divorce him. If u stay or forgive it will continue. If u catch me go let me come and beg If I like but if I catch you na knife I go take design ur body like d video I watch the man stab the wife in so many places se died on the spot eveaftet she died he kept stabing..
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by eepeepook: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is this person Nigerian at all? What happened to the hive mind action of reporting him to his family? That was what women performed from the time of my grandfather to these Gen Z children. Stop wasting our time.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by badoh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot
.yes I agree that we men are polygamous in nature

But we should always do it with sense

Like me I will marry one wife and have many girl friends outside
But I won't be that foolish to rub it on the face of my wife or disrespect my wife by bringing those girls to the house

Reason I like the husband of my elder sister

The man is a womaniser but he has never disrespect my sister my rubbing it on her face or bringingany girls home...and his womanzing nature doesn't stop him from his responsibility towards my sister and their kids.
Infact as I'm typing my sister is driving a venza car bought for her by the husband...the kids are well fed and taken care of... Their school fees alone for each one is about 1.2 million and there has never been a time he doesn't pay it
So if he contacts infections or AIDS(God forbids) and gets your aunty infected with it, who do we blame? See, there's no gain in womanising, you're only putting your family at risk. Where did you get the notion that men are polygamous in nature, probably Nigerian thinking, if you ain't interested in your partner anymore, then take the route of divorce instead of cheating on them.

3 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Rexymania(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Should she teach op English?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by tranxo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

Is she still standing there watching both of them?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
tranxo:

Is she still standing there watching both of them?

Yes, she is waiting for me to tell her the best reaction first before she makes any move.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Rexymania:
Should she teach op English?
cry
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by MrDoGood(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin

It's like the man about that caught his wife with another man. Snapped them and enlarge the photo so the wife can be seeing it daily. He didn't chase her away nor did anything to her.

I can't remember if she committed suicide

some people can make you mad just by keeping quiet grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mosba: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Quran offers solution before this problem arise guys,
Marry 2 or 3 or 4 ..............
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Nonexisting1: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lovemeharder:
She should walk away because if she forgives him immediately he will do more.
Take a look at May Edoche, she's living her best life. Some men are very wicked and weak.
She should walk away from her marriage simply because the man fuccked another vaginarian. What a stupid advice. I'm sure you're not married. You would have forgiven your yeye boyfriend who fuccks an entire community over 100 times by now and still be bending down to suck his randy dick but you're here advising a married woman to leave her marriage over cheating. Na Amadioha go punish people like you. Mugu

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by WorldRichest: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
By calmly, like, she should make them to sit down, make a cup of tea for them and ask them politely why they're engaging in immoral act? undecided

Even Jesus did not ask the adulterous woman in the Bible politely
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Steveagro: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Make she react anyhow she like but consider the consequences and be ready to chest it fully
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by tranxo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, she is waiting for me to tell her the best reaction first before she makes any move.

Tell her to enjoy the show while we set up a committee for her answers.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Pain(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Several Fake Posts Detected... tongue

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Omoawoke2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Baba rest, nobody should share their partner. Men and women are equal.

We are not competing against each other.
No one is a superior gender, but we have different roles. Equality is not competition, it’s complementing, understanding and respecting each others strengths and weaknesses.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by IMEI: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
People who don't believe marriage is what legalises sex will always struggle to stay faithful in marriage

Think about it...if you never believed sex should be confined to marriage, then why should marriage keep you from having sex outside?

If you claim that marriage includes a vow, then unless you actually take the vow to heart, you'll have sex with someone outside your marriage despite not being married to them, because you had never believed marriage was needed for sex

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Error401: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
There is a reson why a woman is a woman, There can be no 2 man in a relationship, I will run away if you act like me.

Mindlog:

I thought being "emotional" is frowned upon on.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Hoofoot: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Men go stain your white..
A woman can cheat for 100years and you won't sniff it undecided undecided
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by alizma: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
If you can be calm till this moment, you can handle the situation more perfectly than over 70% of those you are seeking advise from. I want you to give yourself more days to reflect on the issue at hand, ask yourself sincerely, what you really want to make out of the situation and believe me, I trust you to come up with the best solution. I wish you success and strength to carry on in whatever your decision turned out to be.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by seanery: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is She still waiting, standing in front of them; waiting for our reply before She can take action.
Nonsense...!!!

CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by writeprof(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

Irony of life Well, he was not her husband.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by logizorla: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Well, it depends on the state of mind at that moment, if not good, break bottle on their head and go cool your feet in prison, and again, while in prison, don't say i did not give good advice, stay calm and later find out from the husband whether the marriage will work or not. no need crying over spilled milk, its either you stay or you park simple, that one too na enough trouble
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by culf: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I can't stop laughing, so funny. Best thing I have read today.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by culf: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for Nigerian women.
The way a lot of men actually believe it's normal and expected for wives to forgive unfaithful husbands.
It's a very cruel something. Cheating really wreaks havoc on the victim's mental health.

it's both ways my dear and like you said, it does alot to the other partner but unfortunately so some men see it as anything, release and go, more unfortunate thing is women are beginning to do worse.

Unless someone that fears God, if not, this era of couple denying each other sex, cheating will continue to rise.

God will help us
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot
.yes I agree that we men are polygamous in nature

But we should always do it with sense

Like me I will marry one wife and have many girl friends outside
But I won't be that foolish to rub it on the face of my wife or disrespect my wife by bringing those girls to the house

Reason I like the husband of my elder sister

The man is a womaniser but he has never disrespect my sister my rubbing it on her face or bringingany girls home...and his womanzing nature doesn't stop him from his responsibility towards my sister and their kids.
Infact as I'm typing my sister is driving a venza car bought for her by the husband...the kids are well fed and taken care of... Their school fees alone for each one is about 1.2 million and there has never been a time he doesn't pay it

This clearly seems respectable and enviable to you, but it is all shades of wrong.

You've even decided you'll do same.

May the mercy of God be made available unto you.

May the cloak of darkness over you be shredded in Jesus' Name!

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
culf:

it's both ways my dear and like you said, it does alot to the other partner but unfortunately so some men see it as anything, release and go, more unfortunate thing is women are beginning to do worse.

Unless someone that fears God, if not, this era of couple denying each other sex, cheating will continue to rise.

God will help us

Amen oo
The sexual immorality in the present generation is too much.

Personally I support faithfulness in relationships and chastity no matter what.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by countryman13: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
D best thing to do is to walk away(although it might b a bit difficult) and pretends as if nothing happened to see if d husband will come up wt d gist. She has no biz wt d woman. I have had a similar experience like ds although not in d act but were both caught on d same bed. D woman walked out sadly but eventually became an object of worship for d husband.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
She can go for HIV test first, file for separation so she can clear her head so she doesn't make any stupid decision that she will regret because that environment is no longer safe for her and her kids.

His subsequent actions will determine whether you will file for divorce or go back.but note that after adultery that marriage is dead because you will never trust him again,sex with him will be different and unpleasant,you might start nursing feeling of betrayal that can lead to hatred

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Sulele04(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

This clearly seems respectable and enviable to you, but it is all shades of wrong.

You've even decided you'll do same.

May the mercy of God be made available unto you.

May the cloak of darkness over you be shredded in Jesus' Name!
Lol you determine what is right & wrong ?.

Abeg. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Help: My Grandma Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.