Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Funds To Japa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funds To Japa (30252 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funds To Japa by GreaterFuture(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fllgn..
Re: Funds To Japa by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
I used to ship Health products abroad.

DHL is freaking expensive because they use flight.

DHL is also very strict especially when shipping Health products. The Health products need to be FDA approved and Doctors reports will be included.

Shipping is cheaper via sea.

I'm moving into shipping packaged foodstuffs. I already have products.

I got a buyer and he said my products would be tested by FDA in America. I said no problem. Till date, I never hear from am.

But mehn, finding clients that need Foodstuffs abroad has been tough.

You should contact the person for reminder and for possible delay.

Exporting from Nigeria is relatively seamless with government officials, the hurdle is getting a foreign client or someone to receive it at the port of discharge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funds To Japa by Ezlynn: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
The comment section is filled with salient points, kudos to the OP for this thread. Meanwhile I just found out the oraimo spacepods spots "find my device" feature which helps find your missing earbuds easily.

Re: Funds To Japa by FireUpNow(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
When I started after getting customer, I just took the risk of sending goods without payment and that's how we started. After receiving she paid.
The risk is worth taking but where do I go to to send and I believe you must have had a place or agency in mind that you took risk in sending the goods to and they have you contact to be able to receive payment
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
FireUpNow:

The risk is worth taking but where do I go to to send and I believe you must have had a place or agency in mind that you took risk in sending the goods to and they have you contact to be able to receive payment
yeah I sent it after getting a buyer.
Re: Funds To Japa by sylve11: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
ednut1:
over 13 years ago i saw an advert in punch Newspaper on seminar/ training on how to export. Till today there are many people offering shuch training. I was wondering then that if they were making money they wont have time to be organizing training. Just like forex trading the trainer are making money from training and not actual trading 🤣

😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Funds To Japa by Obakoolex(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Sengbo weyrey?

You people are so uncouth, who gave birth to you
Re: Funds To Japa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
studyless123:

It's a good business and I like your thought process. African stores are thriving in every city. You actually need just one person to coordinate the business. For example this drink cost $20 here and I consume palm drinks a lot. I found another store with a Nigerian brand that costs less. Food is a necessity for man to live so food business will always thrive.
Man! You believe that is real palm drink? Yea right! that sugary poison in that bottle will kill your liver and kidney. Tell you what! take that liquid in that bottle to a lab for test ASAP you will come.back and thank me. Just try it! Please! Go test that liquid.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by FireUpNow(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
yeah I sent it after getting a buyer.
I will do my research for buyers for some agricultural products to export. Sounds a great business idea
Re: Funds To Japa by Jetland(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

if you check my past post even here on "Travel" , there's a time I was looking for someone to do market research for me overseas, I have some one that does that in illinois, Chicago and Ohio but I wanted to extend then and someone was discouraging me that it can't be done. What can't be done, to go to African stores and ask if they could need someone to supply them some other African foods if it's not sufficient or they don't have at all. The worst they can say is " they don't want" will they beat? The task is a paid task o. But someone said it's not possible here in overseas, as if no be human being they live their. Even fellow Nigerians sometimes. FYI, I sent dried snails and honey on Tuesday this week. So, am not new to it.

Please, when it comes to payment, do your customers pay before delivery? And how did your customers built trust in you that you won't scam them, especially the first time they bought from you?
Re: Funds To Japa by hakym619(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
ednut1:
over 13 years ago i saw an advert in punch Newspaper on seminar/ training on how to export. Till today there are many people offering shuch training. I was wondering then that if they were making money they wont have time to be organizing training. Just like forex trading the trainer are making money from training and not actual trading 🤣

Affiliate marketing nko ? Genuine?

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
I stole my friend's money and Japa with it, my friend has since died of heart attack in Naizuria so he is not gonna need the money anymore, grin grin clever, innit?
Re: Funds To Japa by NairalandAngel(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
most people you see moving out sold their resources. But if you can do some business like exportation of Nigeria food, some farming crazy farming that are small scale but return is large within some months, it's good. in export, you can make 1 millionaire gain on 100kg of Garri only in a week. Export is the best but hard to come by.

A kg here is around 700 naira, there is around 12 USD that's like 12000 naira. their are some courier that charges 3500 per kg multiply it by 100, that's 350k for transportation, getting there if sold like say 10 USD, that's 1000 USD within like 5 days. 1000 USD is around 1.1 million naira here in just few days, now imagine you send, egusi, elubo, etc.

Export of food from Nigeria to Europe and America is not as easy as you're making it sound here
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jetland:

Please, when it comes to payment, do your customers pay before delivery? And how did your customers built trust in you that you won't scam them, especially the first time they bought from you?
That's a good question, when starting I risk like 10kg of goods and I sent it first. Most will not want to pay before service. That what I did.

if they see that in your action, they will see that you are a serious person.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Helicase: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

majority just think those that type aren't experience. Have started export so, am talking from experience

Would like a to have a conversation with you about this.
How can I contact you bro?
Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
hakym619:

Affiliate marketing nko ? Genuine?
only few of them make money from it. The rest are selling ebooks
Re: Funds To Japa by fastseo: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

if you check my past post even here on "Travel" , there's a time I was looking for someone to do market research for me overseas, I have some one that does that in illinois, Chicago and Ohio but I wanted to extend then and someone was discouraging me that it can't be done. What can't be done, to go to African stores and ask if they could need someone to supply them some other African foods if it's not sufficient or they don't have at all. The worst they can say is " they don't want" will they beat? The task is a paid task o. But someone said it's not possible here in overseas, as if no be human being they live their. Even fellow Nigerians sometimes. FYI, I sent dried snails and honey on Tuesday this week. So, am not new to it.

Well over here.. Its not like the way we see things in Nigeria.

The Government don't play with license and if u are not authorised to do so and you are caught u could be jailed.
Just like someone who fixes a car want to go and repair a damaged lighting in a home... When u don't hold any licenses on that. If problem comes. Givernment officials will ask questions and get the last person that fixed or work on that.. If u ar not license you could be jail.

Licenses is what government uses to raise revenue cos they are renewable , keep standards.

Even if you bought a house, government will approve number of people in the house.. You go for vet board you risk losing your house.

This is not Nigeria.. Here they think health, safety first before anything

3 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Helicase:

Would like a to have a conversation with you about this. How can I contact you bro?
contact me 0803154250 nine
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
fastseo:

Well over here.. Its not like the way we see things in Nigeria.

The Government don't play with license and if u are not authorised to do so and you are caught u could be jailed.
Just like someone who fixes a car want to go and repair a damaged lighting in a home... When u don't hold any licenses on that. If problem comes. Givernment officials will ask questions and get the last person that fixed or work on that.. If u ar not license you could be jail.

Licenses is what government uses to raise revenue cos they are renewable , keep standards.

Even if you bought a house, government will approve number of people in the house.. You go for vet board you risk losing your house.

This is not Nigeria.. Here they think health, safety first before anything

I know that everything is planned over there but that's where research works, you make research about things, you don't just assume. Aren't people sending foods there? They are. It's just that most people there don't want to help. That's it.
Re: Funds To Japa by Eniolohunda: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vibra:
I got a job and they paid for flight, 3 months accommodation, visa fee and some other things

You must be a nurse 😊
Re: Funds To Japa by ericmor: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
ednut1:
is student visa the only way to japa

It cost around 7m to get 3yesrs Uk visa now
Re: Funds To Japa by fastseo: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
adecz:

With the falling value of our currency,
thanks to the ineptitude of APC crooks,
you need anything from N6million to for
a single person to Japa to Europe ❗️❗️❗️

In short, only Nigerian millionaires can
afford it.

Through work visa yes through education 15m
Re: Funds To Japa by merrymike47(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Am not making mistake o, I have like 4 people in USA, so, I know price of things. A kg of major grains is around 10 USD to 15usd currently.
do you care to show me how to export garri at cheaper rate bro? And how I can get possible customers? Who knows, your post may be all I need to see today

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Mindlog: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

how did you get customers please?

I did live and worked in that region, so I was on ground to build my base.
Re: Funds To Japa by obiekunie01: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Am not talking about commercial export. What the op needs is just some thousand of dollars to travel out which small scale export could cover. my largest export weight is 100kg

oga stop this your misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Hezzyluv: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Sengbo weyrey?

cheesy grin grin grin grincheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
ericmor:

It cost around 7m to get 3yesrs Uk visa now
for which of the visas 😒
Re: Funds To Japa by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to export anything from Nigeria. Easy to say so on the internet but very impractical in reality.
Dey dnt k now, they just come online to type gibberish
Re: Funds To Japa by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to export anything from Nigeria. Easy to say so on the internet but very impractical in reality.
Very difficult
Re: Funds To Japa by millionboi2: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
most people you see moving out sold their resources. But if you can do some business like exportation of Nigeria food, some farming crazy farming that are small scale but return is large within some months, it's good. in export, you can make 1 millionaire gain on 100kg of Garri only in a week. Export is the best but hard to come by.

A kg here is around 700 naira, there is around 12 USD that's like 12000 naira. their are some courier that charges 3500 per kg multiply it by 100, that's 350k for transportation, getting there if sold like say 10 USD, that's 1000 USD within like 5 days. 1000 USD is around 1.1 million naira here in just few days, now imagine you send, egusi, elubo, etc.
can you guide me on how to export

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) / Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / Reopening: Passengers Must Arrive Airports Three Hours Before Flights - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.