Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Funds To Japa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funds To Japa (30378 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funds To Japa by Fearyourcreator: 6:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

if you check my past post even here on "Travel" , there's a time I was looking for someone to do market research for me overseas, I have some one that does that in illinois, Chicago and Ohio but I wanted to extend then and someone was discouraging me that it can't be done. What can't be done, to go to African stores and ask if they could need someone to supply them some other African foods if it's not sufficient or they don't have at all. The worst they can say is " they don't want" will they beat? The task is a paid task o. But someone said it's not possible here in overseas, as if no be human being they live their. Even fellow Nigerians sometimes. FYI, I sent dried snails and honey on Tuesday this week. So, am not new to it.
Leave this people bros... Many of them no like challenge at all... Wanting money easy way ... Life no be like that

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by ericmor: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
for which of the visas 😒

The surest one for now after student visa. If you are not going for studies, then u go for this particular one if u have the money
Re: Funds To Japa by PedoBear: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2023
I had a tech NGO and applied for professional work visa in Belgium

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by ycat: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Stay in your country and make it great! There's nothing out there.
Reverse emigration is what will happen as soon as Nigeria is restored.
Re: Funds To Japa by jclassiq(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to export anything from Nigeria. Easy to say so on the internet but very impractical in reality.
What does it take pls?
Re: Funds To Japa by Jetland(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

That's a good question, when starting I risk like 10kg of goods and I sent it first. Most will not want to pay before service. That what I did.

if they see that in your action, they will see that you are a serious person.
Thanks for your reply bro.

Wow! That's good.
Does it mean you were also responsible for the shipping fee when you sent the 10kg of the goods?

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2023
Eniolohunda:

You must be a nurse 😊
Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2023
Jetland:

Thanks for your reply bro.

Wow! That's good.
Does it mean you were also responsible for the shipping fee when you sent the 10kg of the goods?
I paid everything from my purse. Am desperate to do the business because I know the gain.
Re: Funds To Japa by femi4: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Ablemax:
hello my fellow Nlanders, yo those who have successfully japa we also need your contribution to this,

as we know getting or raising money for japa is not easy, I've been thinking cracking my head to see on how to raise funds for japa but non ideal is coming forth except beting hoping some day I'll hit jackpot..

s to my good people please kindly share how you were able to raise the money for japa so that us here can follow too. (legal way)

Borrow from banks and people that are already there
Re: Funds To Japa by goldbim(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Hello ma, please can I contact you for your plug please?
sure you can ,sir.i don't know if it's allowed to drop details here..
Re: Funds To Japa by goldbim(f): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2023
koreanlord:
Hello sis....how do you deal with clearance in the destination country?
it's easy sir..you get called to come for pick up and you'll pay like 2 or 3$ per kilo for your stuff and or better still opt for door to door delivery .anyone you desire . I've been using the guy for like 2years now and I have peace because it's cheaper😂..Unlike when I'll pay about 300 to 400k to DHL .

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by merrymike47(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Connected1:

Welcome to getting scammed.

To export from Nigeria to Europe or America, you need a license to prove your items are registered and meets the standard of the European market, which is expensive to get and you need to register your company with CAC too.

The paper works are so much, I had to draw my table and hustle more and that's what I am doing now.

Don't mind that scammer talking gibberish and making exportation seem very easy like it's between Naija and Cameroon or Benin Republic.

You all be careful, Scammers are looking for December money.
thanks for the warning boss
Re: Funds To Japa by Spiff20(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2023
Ade1177:

Bunch of unserious poor people

I entered the page to read what they have to say about raising funds to travel

Those ones are arguing like children about exportation angry
Nearly 4 pages dedicated to exportation on a thread for raising funds for travel. It's funny but not funny.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Decarbonisation: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2023
dododawa1:
LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO LAPO
NIGERIA is d best.

Wafeeeeku.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by ghettochild(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

it's not 700 per kg
Lol. So how much is it currently?
Re: Funds To Japa by koreanlord: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2023
goldbim:
it's easy sir..you get called to come for pick up and you'll pay like 2 or 3$ per kilo for your stuff and or better still opt for door to door delivery .anyone you desire . I've been using the guy for like 2years now and I have peace because it's cheaper😂..Unlike when I'll pay about 300 to 400k to DHL .
please check your Dm ma
Re: Funds To Japa by Jetland(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I paid everything from my purse. Am desperate to do the business because I know the gain.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate.

I sent you a private email bro
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Connected1:

Welcome to getting scammed.

To export from Nigeria to Europe or America, you need a license to prove your items are registered and meets the standard of the European market, which is expensive to get and you need to register your company with CAC too.

The paper works are so much, I had to draw my table and hustle more and that's what I am doing now.

Don't mind that scammer talking gibberish and making exportation seem very easy like it's between Naija and Cameroon or Benin Republic.

You all be careful, Scammers are looking for December money.
major problem of you people here is. You don't read, you don't do findings, you don't research. And anyone that does that who now knows more than you, and want to help you through your post or questions, you will label him or her a scammer. See, on my first post I just gave the Op idea, I didn't ask anyone to dm me. But because they requested for my number that's why I put it out. In life, if you don't know something and you have those that knows, and it seems fishy, you have to go and do your proper finding. I saw a pumping machine here on Nairaland last week that doesn't use fuel, nor electric, nor solar and I made research about it. in fact I collected the person number. I made post on castor seeds some months ago how lucrative it is. After that post, a man from Ibadan called me and started telling me one nonsense. Castor seeds is now 1800 per kg, in fact a woman wanted to buy 2 days ago.

Now, majority of us think everyone is a scammer, if you think what is being said looks like scam and yet you can't go ahead and do your proper finding. That's your own problem. You may never get forward with that.

Some months ago, I came across mushroom on one Facebook ads that the man was in Canada urging Nigerians to be farming it because it's lucrative , I saw the ads and I was like what is lucrative in this nonsense we do see under rotten trees. Then, I check the price of a kg of it. I was like, so, this nonsense has profit, ordinary Google search can save you some questions but majority of you won't. i was like, wait o, I search price of a kg of mushroom, it's like 4k for oyster mushroom, immediately I called a friend that I saw on a Facebook page on mushroom. He said it's very lucrative.

Then, I was like, what's function of this nonsense, I now saw it medical relevance. it's very good is medicine. I asked a group of farmer from my Whatsapp group if they know about it, you won't believe that several are already doing it. A kg of button mushroom now is around 20k, 100kg will make you 2million naira. In fact the farmer said "it is never enough" in supply.

Ordinary "what is " most of you can't search with your phone until you ask online, no sign of doing research yourself and if they tell you , you call them scammer.

Some days ago, I was checking people's comment on job that pays well abroad and I saw forklift, truck driving, electrician, welding, I made sure I read all the pages till the end. Now, have not gotten abroad but I already know jobs that pays well. If you don't find, you can't know.

Now, mean if I want to send few kg of Elubo to my sister overseas, I need CAC , not only CAC, na RCC, it's those sophisticated product that needs that. Don't you see how those that goes there for first time do pack their goods. They will use transparent bags and put the name of whatever you carry on it to save question asking. So, you mean the locust bean they do pack has CAC number or Nafdac? Have you even seen an Ugwu pack that has CAC number. I sent moi moi leaves there first time, so I go dey try to get CAC for moi moi leaves?

Please go and check" Ekenomic" on social media, check "Moji export" on Instagram, check "Bella foods" on Instagram, and "udy foods" enroll for their training.

When I said their are cheaper cargo, their were some people here that said it's not possible, isn't it after someone testifies that you started flooding our dms.

Don't come near me o, because many of you are too lazy to research and to find things.
Any if their is a way out from a question asked, you the questionnaire will be the one to call him/her a scammer because of help that want to be rendered.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by MrDoGood(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
over 13 years ago i saw an advert in punch Newspaper on seminar/ training on how to export. Till today there are many people offering such trainings. I was wondering then that if they were making money they wont have time to be organizing training. Just like forex trading the trainers are making money from training and not actual trading 🤣

I've said this over and over again. Those organizing training for forex are making money from the ebook and training fee. They're not traders. I bought a bot from someone that says the robot trades for him. Not knowing he's not even using it. Now, the robot has been very good. I've been using it close to a year now. We became close since we talk almost daily, he opened up to me that he wasn't using the robot. Just sell to people and that's where he makes money from. My results encouraged him to start using the robot.

That's how they are.

Now I don't even talk about the robot because I no wan cast am. Doing it on my own.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Dshocker(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Ablemax:
hello my fellow Nlanders, yo those who have successfully japa we also need your contribution to this,

as we know getting or raising money for japa is not easy, I've been thinking cracking my head to see on how to raise funds for japa but non ideal is coming forth except beting hoping some day I'll hit jackpot..

s to my good people please kindly share how you were able to raise the money for japa so that us here can follow too. (legal way)

You can sell one kidney, to raise money for your japa.
Re: Funds To Japa by hakym619(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
only few of them make money from it. The rest are selling ebooks

No wonder.
They claim to with tens of millions in naira but they'd be bent on pushing 50 k course discounted to 30k on people in WhatsApp groups they create.
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Jetland:
Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
I sent you a private email bro
message me 0803154250 nine.
Re: Funds To Japa by lastkingsman: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
only few of them make money from it. The rest are selling ebooks

grin

How to make $1000 weekly from affiliate marketing
Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
ericmor:

The surest one for now after student visa. If you are not going for studies, then u go for this particular one if u have the money
you still haven’t mentioned the name of the visa class. Is it care visa Skilled work visa , or tourist 🙄

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
hakym619:

No wonder.
They claim to with tens of millions in naira but they'd be bent on pushing 50 k course discounted to 30k on people in WhatsApp groups they create.
cant you see how hungry most of them look 😆
Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
lastkingsman:

grin

How to make $1000 weekly from affiliate marketing
meanwhile they are looking hungry lol. The few making money from it dont have time for training lol
Re: Funds To Japa by hakym619(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
cant you see how hungry most of them look 😆

Hungry ke?
They do snap nice pictures of themselves in suits and share pictures of themselves on expensive vacation. Perhaps to move people into believing they are wealthy.

You would even hear them use this popular line:

Back then in xyx years, I was broke and frustrated UNTIL I clicked a link which changed my life forever.

When someone is a multimillionaire, why then is it necessary to manipulate others into buying your course?

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
hakym619:

Hungry ke?
They do snap nice pictures of themselves in suits and share pictures of themselves on expensive vacation. Perhaps to move people into believing they are wealthy.

Back then in xyx years, I was broke and frustrated UNTIL I clicked a link which changed my life forever.

When someone is a multimillionaire, why then is it necessary to manipulate others into buying your course?
all na packaging. Na your training money dem dey find

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by goldbim(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
koreanlord:
please check your Dm ma
I think I've been logged out of the mail I registered with.. can't access it .(password issues I guess😊)maybe you can drop your mail . I'll contact you with my other address. Regards .
Re: Funds To Japa by lastkingsman: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
hakym619:

Hungry ke?

Magicians everywhere, lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.