Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Funds To Japa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funds To Japa (30374 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Why would anyone want to export with high cost of shipping?
I don't understand you, DHL is the commonest and people do use them. they are even most popular. they can charge around 40k on a kg of garri on air export service.
Before doing my business, I got contact of like 50 exporters before getting cheapest.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Mindlog: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I don't understand you, DHL is the commonest and people do use them. they are even most popular. they can charge around 40k on a kg of garri on air export service.
Before doing my business, I got contact of like 50 exporters before getting cheapest.

I do export to East Africa weekly through air using agents at the NAHCO shed Lagos, it costs about $5 per kg to get to my store there but because it is a lightweight product, 8 of it make up one kilo, I get to make my profit and can't use DHL for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

I do export to East Africa weekly through air using agents at the NAHCO shed Lagos, it costs about $5 per kg to get to my store there but because it is a lightweight product, 8 of it make up one kilo, I get to make my profit and can't use DHL for that

great, what do you export?
Re: Funds To Japa by Mindlog: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
great, what do you export?

Educational related stuffs.
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Educational related stuffs.
how did you get customers please?
Re: Funds To Japa by obaidan: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
g
Re: Funds To Japa by omoadeleye(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
You can still stowaway
Re: Funds To Japa by obaidan: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to export anything from Nigeria. Easy to say so on the internet but very impractical in reality.
leave am make e dey play.. e talk am like say d guy go just go oja-oba go buy garri, package am go give courier

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by BigDawsNet: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ablemax:
hello my fellow Nlanders, yo those who have successfully japa we also need your contribution to this,

as we know getting or raising money for japa is not easy, I've been thinking cracking my head to see on how to raise funds for japa but non ideal is coming forth except beting hoping some day I'll hit jackpot..

s to my good people please kindly share how you were able to raise the money for japa so that us here can follow too. (legal way)

1. Family + Relatives Raised the funds
2. Loan you will get one if you can provide solid Collateral
3. Savings
4. Properties sales [house or cars]
5. Scholarship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funds To Japa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
ednut1:
is student visa the only way to japa

It is the easiest way if you have the resources.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by bjbjjo: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
My family help me
Re: Funds To Japa by FireUpNow(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
most people you see moving out sold their resources. But if you can do some business like exportation of Nigeria food, some farming crazy farming that are small scale but return is large within some months, it's good. in export, you can make 1 millionaire gain on 100kg of Garri only in a week. Export is the best but hard to come by.

A kg here is around 700 naira, there is around 12 USD that's like 12000 naira. their are some courier that charges 3500 per kg multiply it by 100, that's 350k for transportation, getting there if sold like say 10 USD, that's 1000 USD within like 5 days. 1000 USD is around 1.1 million naira here in just few days, now imagine you send, egusi, elubo, etc.
How do you start the business and who are you sending it to receive and make payments back to you?
Re: Funds To Japa by Khyrvxjzy: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to export anything from Nigeria. Easy to say so on the internet but very impractical in reality.
dont mind that guy
some people will say things easy and dem no be dangote
Re: Funds To Japa by Germi9: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

LOL!

I did some calculations recently, and had to suspend my plans. It costs money o to export. This is aside from finding customers. It is doable and actually the best way to invest in Nigeria, but it costs money, make I no lie.

CAN YOU SUPPLY NATURAL MORINGA SEEDS, CHILLI PEPPER & CANNELLE NEEDED FOR EXPORT

Are you sure you not mistaking revenues for profits?
CAN YOU SUPPLY NATURAL MORINGA SEEDS, CHILLI PEPPER & CANNELLE NEEDED FOR EXPORT

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by jiz: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Good question
Re: Funds To Japa by DynamicWriter(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Evolutionism:

Get an AR15 and Visit the nearest place money use to plenty inside the place. I have forgotten the name they use to call that place.

Can you please explain the bolded above-mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Thinktwicemybro: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
most people you see moving out sold their resources. But if you can do some business like exportation of Nigeria food, some farming crazy farming that are small scale but return is large within some months, it's good. in export, you can make 1 millionaire gain on 100kg of Garri only in a week. Export is the best but hard to come by.

A kg here is around 700 naira, there is around 12 USD that's like 12000 naira. their are some courier that charges 3500 per kg multiply it by 100, that's 350k for transportation, getting there if sold like say 10 USD, that's 1000 USD within like 5 days. 1000 USD is around 1.1 million naira here in just few days, now imagine you send, egusi, elubo, etc.
10USD automatically turn to 1000USD. which school did you graduate from?
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

10USD automatically turn to 1000USD. which school did you graduate from?
multiply 100 by 10 , how much is that please? 100kg at 10usd per kg.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Jewessgratitud3: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Most people took loans but them no go wan talk true especially this latest Japa gang.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funds To Japa by FireUpNow(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Can you put me through and how much do you think I can begin with?
Re: Funds To Japa by Geo4646: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Fantastic.. Hmmm!! gud write upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Funds To Japa by pcagbaji(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Evolutionism:

Get an AR15 and Visit the nearest place money use to plenty inside the place. I have forgotten the name they use to call that place.

You can ask other people sha, They will tell you the name because it's popular.

Everything you need to live a Very Comfortable LIFE in a nation like Nigeria provided you are from a "Poor/Average" Background are on the other side of FEAR.

Get Rich Or Die Trying.

Adios.
This your advice na wao

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
FireUpNow:

How do you start the business and who are you sending it to receive and make payments back to you?
When I started after getting customer, I just took the risk of sending goods without payment and that's how we started. After receiving she paid.
Re: Funds To Japa by sboga: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
No go japa anywhere
We die hia
Re: Funds To Japa by Decarbonisation: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Sengbo weyrey?

3 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Offkey: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Is not compulsory to go to Europe or America to live a good life.some other African countries are working.some are like 2004 of Nigeria or even better .just find the nearest African country with a better standard of living than Nigeria and live there.it is even less stressful to go over there than Europe or America.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Oluseglon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
My own experience was that I was earning more than enough while working in Nigeria and even more on side hustles and from vendors who wanted to get on board my coy then. When I decided to push for masters abroad it was quite easy to self fund after working for about 12 years post graduate. I was also entitled to gratuity on resigning and got 25% of my pension savings few months down the line. It’s actually more expensive to move now due to the exchange rate.

4 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Germi9:

I will like to venture into this and I think I have a contact for the natural moringa seed
Re: Funds To Japa by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Keep playing bet9ja long slip.....one day you go hit jackpot and use am japa! grin
Re: Funds To Japa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
I got a job and they paid for flight, 3 months accommodation, visa fee and some other things

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.