Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Funds To Japa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funds To Japa (30379 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
EngrKemp:
Bro not complete o
count it.
Re: Funds To Japa by bull67: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

I didn't make mistake, it's very expensive to export but their are cheaper means, it's DHL that is always expensive, if you don't do your research very well, you won't know their are cheaper ways. DHL could charge like 50k per kg but some courier charge 3500 per kg
good man. You are correct. I live in Scotland uk and I have a brother who wants to japa, this is what I told him to do. I'm expecting another delivery this week. I sell it for him because people need nigerian food in Scotland then later, I send the money back to buy other things they need here. It a good way of raising money to japa. It's take a month to build up lots of nigerian customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funds To Japa by bull67: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
ycat:
Stay in your country and make it great! There's nothing out there.
Reverse emigration is what will happen as soon as Nigeria is restored.
you will make nigeria great. Sit down there. You will even be the next president

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
bull67:
good man. You are correct. I live in Scotland uk and I have a brother who wants to japa, this is what I told him to do. I'm expecting another delivery this week. I sell it for him because people need nigerian food in Scotland then later, I send the money back to buy other things they need here. It a good way of raising money to japa. It's take a month to build up lots of nigerian customers.
Baba na God dey help me o, I just gave it a thought and it worked. Can we connect please?

in a thread, we Nigerians were complaining about India and Chinese helping each other but we no dey help each other at all. Someone needs means of raising funds, I gave a very if not the best way, yet people are criticizing me. Bro please let's connect.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by bull67: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Baba na God dey help me o, I just gave it a thought and it worked. Can we connect please?

in a thread, we Nigerians were complaining about India and Chinese helping each other but we no dey help each other at all. Someone needs means of raising funds, I gave a very if not the best way, yet people are criticizing me. Bro please let's connect.
don't mind them. In Scotland here, we need foodstuffs bad bad. I can't wait for my next delivery. A handful of egusi is 10 pounds and now last week I got a delivery of a paint small bucket and sold half for 30 pounds. I used the rest to chop egusi ijebu and chop with hot eba in this cold weather. Don't mind them. Business that I do has a side hustle on small scale and earn some hundred s of pounds every month.

6 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
bull67:
don't mind them. In Scotland here, we need foodstuffs bad bad. I can't wait for my next delivery. A handful of egusi is 10 pounds and now last week I got a delivery of a paint small bucket and sold half for 30 pounds. I used the rest to chop egusi ijebu and chop with hot eba in this cold weather. Don't mind them. Business that I do has a side hustle on small scale and earn some hundred s of pounds every month.
let's connect boss, you will see that some of my critics will also want to connect with you.

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by CapitalBank: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
most people you see moving out sold their resources. But if you can do some business like exportation of Nigeria food, some farming crazy farming that are small scale but return is large within some months, it's good. in export, you can make 1 millionaire gain on 100kg of Garri only in a week. Export is the best but hard to come by.

A kg here is around 700 naira, there is around 12 USD that's like 12000 naira. their are some courier that charges 3500 per kg multiply it by 100, that's 350k for transportation, getting there if sold like say 10 USD, that's 1000 USD within like 5 days. 1000 USD is around 1.1 million naira here in just few days, now imagine you send, egusi, elubo, etc.
How do you get clients or buyers to send these things to?
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
CapitalBank:
How do you get clients or buyers to send these things to?
you get from training.
Re: Funds To Japa by ericmor: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
you still haven’t mentioned the name of the visa class. Is it care visa Skilled work visa , or tourist 🙄

Any of the mentioned
Re: Funds To Japa by DeBiafran: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bros don't mind them. Pls don't close the door against us who are willing to contact you and follow ur leading.

I was just looking at their ignorance when they all kept mentioning "u need to be licensed". License is for branded (labelled) products. If u know u don't have a license, u use transparent packaging, with no single label and do ur thing. I used to know someone who was doing unbranded exporting and later moved to branded, after getting all the licenses. I lost her contact.

To lazy fellows, everything ma scam.

Tohsynetita1:

major problem of you people here is. You don't read, you don't do findings, you don't research. And anyone that does that who now knows more than you, and want to help you through your post or questions, you will label him or her a scammer. See, on my first post I just gave the Op idea, I didn't ask anyone to dm me. But because they requested for my number that's why I put it out. In life, if you don't know something and you have those that knows, and it seems fishy, you have to go and do your proper finding. I saw a pumping machine here on Nairaland last week that doesn't use fuel, nor electric, nor solar and I made research about it. in fact I collected the person number. I made post on castor seeds some months ago how lucrative it is. After that post, a man from Ibadan called me and started telling me one nonsense. Castor seeds is now 1800 per kg, in fact a woman wanted to buy 2 days ago.

Now, majority of us think everyone is a scammer, if you think what is being said looks like scam and yet you can't go ahead and do your proper finding. That's your own problem. You may never get forward with that.

Some months ago, I came across mushroom on one Facebook ads that the man was in Canada urging Nigerians to be farming it because it's lucrative , I saw the ads and I was like what is lucrative in this nonsense we do see under rotten trees. Then, I check the price of a kg of it. I was like, so, this nonsense has profit, ordinary Google search can save you some questions but majority of you won't. i was like, wait o, I search price of a kg of mushroom, it's like 4k for oyster mushroom, immediately I called a friend that I saw on a Facebook page on mushroom. He said it's very lucrative.

Then, I was like, what's function of this nonsense, I now saw it medical relevance. it's very good is medicine. I asked a group of farmer from my Whatsapp group if they know about it, you won't believe that several are already doing it. A kg of button mushroom now is around 20k, 100kg will make you 2million naira. In fact the farmer said "it is never enough" in supply.

Ordinary "what is " most of you can't search with your phone until you ask online, no sign of doing research yourself and if they tell you , you call them scammer.

Some days ago, I was checking people's comment on job that pays well abroad and I saw forklift, truck driving, electrician, welding, I made sure I read all the pages till the end. Now, have not gotten abroad but I already know jobs that pays well. If you don't find, you can't know.

Now, mean if I want to send few kg of Elubo to my sister overseas, I need CAC , not only CAC, na RCC, it's those sophisticated product that needs that. Don't you see how those that goes there for first time do pack their goods. They will use transparent bags and put the name of whatever you carry on it to save question asking. So, you mean the locust bean they do pack has CAC number or Nafdac? Have you even seen an Ugwu pack that has CAC number. I sent moi moi leaves there first time, so I go dey try to get CAC for moi moi leaves?

Please go and check" Ekenomic" on social media, check "Moji export" on Instagram, check "Bella foods" on Instagram, and "udy foods" enroll for their training.

When I said their are cheaper cargo, their were some people here that said it's not possible, isn't it after someone testifies that you started flooding our dms.

Don't come near me o, because many of you are too lazy to research and to find things.
Any if their is a way out from a question asked, you the questionnaire will be the one to call him/her a scammer because of help that want to be rendered.

Re: Funds To Japa by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
ericmor:

Any of the mentioned
sorry to burst your bubble. The nurses, auditors, doctors, or tech people that have gotten skilled visa didn’t spend 7m on visa.
Re: Funds To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
DeBiafran:
Bros don't mind them. Pls don't close the door against us who are willing to contact you and follow ur leading.

I was just looking at their ignorance when they all kept mentioning "u need to be licensed". License is for branded (labelled) products. If u know u don't have a license, u use transparent packaging, with no single label and do ur thing. I used to know someone who was doing unbranded exporting and later moved to branded, after getting all the licenses. I lost her contact.

To lazy fellows, everything ma scam.

You will make it in life boss! And if you've made it, you won't stop making it. Poverty, sickness, sorrow will not know your house. Am loyal o.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by DeBiafran: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bros pls I will reach out to you too via njokulilian18@gmail.com

Oshe sir
Re: Funds To Japa by koreanlord: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
bull67:
what products does he send to you?
Re: Funds To Japa by DeBiafran: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bros pls I will reach out to you too via njokulilian18@gmail.com

Ejor sir

bull67:

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
You guys have derailed this thread. Pls take this export discussion to business section.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Funds To Japa by ycat: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Then go, just don't come and bore us here with sob stories.
bull67:
you will make nigeria great. Sit down there. You will even be the next president
Re: Funds To Japa by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Ablemax post=127199202][/quote] I had a friend who would've been in much better position as I am here today, 2 years I left Nigeria, opportunity came up, I told this guy , dust Ur passport up and grab this opportunity.. he replied me what am I going to do in Dubai that Dubai is not Is his dream country it's either Canada or Australia.. I left him to his faith.. fast forward to last two years , the same Dubai he rejected after agents shown him shegge is same Dubai he's begging me to connect him, but I told him Baba that opportunity has expired long time ago, Canada he no see, Australia he no see. Now , desperate and frustrated, had it been he took the opportunity who knows where he might've been by now.. I knw many of my old friends that are in UK now some are in Canada, here is starting point u can built Ur foundation here or u start and move to next level in another country... What more do u want when everything is almost free in a country that done joke with crime... Crime rate in UAE is -0 compare to other places in the world...

1 Like

Re: Funds To Japa by CapitalBank: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
you get from training.
lmaooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.