Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why (72694 Views)

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by olisaEze(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2023
When he was doing the do did he invite his family members to join him in positioning somebody's daughter in different Kama Sutra positions?? Baby I luv you.... I want to cum inside... I'm cumin!! Well you have finally arrived! Just do like your father did and paddle your own canoe. cheesy
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2023
highchief1:
what u just typed is not ur portion amen.

What is wrong with Akamu!

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Skyview01:
■ What is wrong with Akamu!
How much nutrient day Akamu alone? undecided

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by LOVEGINO(m): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Nowadays one can't even differentiate between reality and a comedy skit. But anyone it is, this is hilarious...

Marriage no be beans, I respect those who are married and taking good care of their family, even as a single guy, the heat is being felt from afar...

I don't clear my babe, there's nothing like wedding until my aza reads the late 7 figures. No pressure at all cool
a real nigg@ spotted. May ur days be long.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How much nutrient day Akamu alone? undecided

Combine with crayfish na plus breast milk to support!

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by JaskanFactor: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2023
the biggest current agenda of those who own the whole world is to reduce the world population, that is why the price of everything is going up faster than any kind of economic factors.

Its not just an attack on marriage, but also an attack on getting old , and even deciding to remain alive as young person.

Suddenly in last few years since the poison jab , the price of everything essential imaginable has gone up dramatically, food, utilities, accommodation, and now medicine.

The way things are going, poor/middle class people might be better not having plans of getting old never mind getting married , cause there is an ongoing attack on the world population in this time of tribulation.

If you dont have some mega money, you may not be able to remain in this world for long, never mind settling down to get married. Those who own the world now compare people to vermin rats, cockroach etc and they want most people dead and gone, thats whats going own wth all the prices , and wars, and terrorists , and floods , and forest fires everywhere.

Still struggling to pay my rent , the idea of marriage seems like something from some bygone era .
If you not rich and want to get married, make sure to go findout about united nations agenda 2030 so that you what you up against.

If you not rich, trying to get married and settle down in this world is like trying to settle down in enemy territory , especially if you black person in white mans world. Even the people in US, Europe are feeling the heat of the tribulation, but in Africa they added genocide with civil servant terrorists to the mix to ensure people die off quickly.

Go ahead and have some self respect how can you feel like settling down in the land of those who rolled out poison jab for you and your to take, saying you cant enter shop , cant travel etc unless you take the jab, and then you still want to live normal life after that, i cry for you.

The idea of settling down into this insanity flew out my head since the poison jab.
If they see the population is not dieing off as fast as they want the price of everything is going up faster.

That is why they keep doing censors to see how many left to wipe out, and you talking settling down to fancy marriage, that life was before tribulation started. At least if you not above middle class. thousand of years ago when they created money, it was for them to use it now to decide who live and who die.

this is no longer your fathers world , where you can harbour fancy dreams of settling down with little yours running around the house if not rich, unless you want to do it in deep fear.

In my part of the world my utility bills have gone through the roof , and they just sent another letter saying its about to go up again. They are doing it on purpose to starve people out of reason to live or remain alive.

All over the world they are slowly closing down major towns and cities , as they work towards a world that will be a ghost town compared to hat we know now. And you talking marriage and settling down .

talking about marriage settling down in the lands of the governments of tribulation is like trying to stay in an abusive relationship. They are abusing the population with economics, security, infrastructure and every other word in the dictionary.

If you rich no problem, if youre not better get ready for people to run from you once you start popping babies, cause what we in in this world right now is like some disaster horror movie being played out by those who own the whole world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Joeyfizzo: 4:02am On Nov 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Na him go supermarket na
go to open market the difference no pass 100 naira....and plenty fake baby milk
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by iamtardey: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Nowadays one can't even differentiate between reality and a comedy skit. But anyone it is, this is hilarious...

Marriage no be beans, I respect those who are married and taking good care of their family, even as a single guy, the heat is being felt from afar...

I don't clear my babe, there's nothing like wedding until my aza reads the late 7 figures. No pressure at all cool
no panic…wen you finally ready ehn remember to invite us here… partyjollof is a good goal.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Sillymoderators: 4:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

This is the mistake most of you makes. Even if your account reads billions, what happens when you face unforseen circumstances and all the money are gone.
Just pray for a good wife that will be prudent and manage your home irrespective of how much money you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Formation10: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

So if everywhere na the same y go to supermarket that will be morebexpensive
My brother everywhere no be the same supper market price pass road side shops by far what is in the supermarket is the same with that of the road side,no let supermarket decieve you na just name
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by brightleave(m): 5:14am On Nov 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Na him go supermarket na
na 4 kiosk naim the baby food be 1200? grin
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Mayflowa(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Justkatty:
Even the regular cerelac and friso gold, the smallest are nothing less than 4k now and you know it finishes in less than 5days.

How old is your baby? Can I buy some baby food for your baby? Do you mind?
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

Babe u said, the reality is this: that your "babe" also has an option B, it's okay to get 7 figures, ladies are very smart and subtle, if she is the matured type not does in thier primes like (19-26), your babe is also looking for a man that can take care of her needs and marry her ASAP cus her clock is also "ticking"When that man comes, you are now a matter occupying space. Women love money and care and most esp a man that can take care of Dem not a fine Brooke ass chilish young man. Go ask Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko was always an Option B...Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Who is this senseless ídiot? I drank pap but I'm sure that I'm way better than you, I can swear with anything on earth that I'm richer than you, I'm 100% sure that I have sense more than you.

So of what use is it that you weren't fed with pap? Who on earth are you better than?

Its very evident you were fed pap. your poor conduct here shows you lack sense because your brain is not functioning well due to poor development as a result of taking pap.

Please don't let this circle of brain damage continue by feeding your offspring with the same pap so they don't end up a public nusance like you.

Akamu brain.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by highchief1: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Skyview01:

What is wrong with Akamu!

it’s very ok but it’s not ur portion.emoney kids are not eating it.pls say amen.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2023
JaskanFactor:
the biggest current agenda of those who own the whole world is to reduce the world population, that is why the price of everything is going up faster than any kind of economic factors.

Its not just an attack on marriage, but also an attack on getting old , and even deciding to remain alive as young person.

Suddenly in last few years since the poison jab , the price of everything essential imaginable has gone up dramatically, food, utilities, accommodation, and now medicine.

The way things are going, poor/middle class people might be better not having plans of getting old never mind getting married , cause there is an ongoing attack on the world population in this time of tribulation.

If you dont have some mega money, you may not be able to remain in this world for long, never mind settling down to get married. Those who own the world now compare people to vermin rats, cockroach etc and they want most people dead and gone, thats whats going own wth all the prices , and wars, and terrorists , and floods , and forest fires everywhere.

Still struggling to pay my rent , the idea of marriage seems like something from some bygone era .
If you not rich and want to get married, make sure to go findout about united nations agenda 2030 so that you what you up against.

If you not rich, trying to get married and settle down in this world is like trying to settle down in enemy territory , especially if you black person in white mans world. Even the people in US, Europe are feeling the heat of the tribulation, but in Africa they added genocide with civil servant terrorists to the mix to ensure people die off quickly.

Go ahead and have some self respect how can you feel like settling down in the land of those who rolled out poison jab for you and your to take, saying you cant enter shop , cant travel etc unless you take the jab, and then you still want to live normal life after that, i cry for you.

The idea of settling down into this insanity flew out my head since the poison jab.
If they see the population is not dieing off as fast as they want the price of everything is going up faster.

That is why they keep doing censors to see how many left to wipe out, and you talking settling down to fancy marriage, that life was before tribulation started. At least if you not above middle class. thousand of years ago when they created money, it was for them to use it now to decide who live and who die.

this is no longer your fathers world , where you can harbour fancy dreams of settling down with little yours running around the house if not rich, unless you want to do it in deep fear.

In my part of the world my utility bills have gone through the roof , and they just sent another letter saying its about to go up again. They are doing it on purpose to starve people out of reason to live or remain alive.

All over the world they are slowly closing down major towns and cities , as they work towards a world that will be a ghost town compared to hat we know now. And you talking marriage and settling down .

talking about marriage settling down in the lands of the governments of tribulation is like trying to stay in an abusive relationship. They are abusing the population with economics, security, infrastructure and every other word in the dictionary.

If you rich no problem, if youre not better get ready for people to run from you once you start popping babies, cause what we in in this world right now is like some disaster horror movie being played out by those who own the whole world.

no one owns the world, God owns the world and those in it. High prices of commodities is world wide and more evident in Africa as a result of Bad leadership. But, do u know that your stand with God and faith makes you redeemed to flourish in hard times.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by yemmit90: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not saying there's no price competition in the market but the difference these days is not much. So it will even be better to just add the little difference and get the one with a higher quality.

Oga, super market price is far different to what you get in a normal market or provision shops around.

You can do some practicals by yourself, you will see the big difference he was talking about.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually, I have seen low-income mothers mix it with honey and give their babies. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Jesus! Honey for new born? You see what I'm talking about... How can you give a baby honey just because you're trying to cut cost?

Honey is bad for babies. Have you ever heard of infant botulism? Please always do your research before jumping on any meal plan for your infants. Kai!

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2023
lexy2014:

can you kindly define being able to "comfortably cater for yourself and one more person before going into marriage" in monetary nd material terms

It is self explanatory, Ogar. Even an elementary pupil can understand what I wrote there.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Gaskiya77: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Marriage is the responsibility of all. The government and employers of labour must pay good wages that will drive the economy. Prices for goods and services must be controlled reasonably to make life bearable and encourage prospective suitors to happily be married.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2023
vickydevoka:

In Nigeria is like that o. Unless na woman way don old you marry. She go gree do 50 50. My guy way marry 34 year old lady. Na she de cibtribute pass. Na en de beg her make en be de man

Hahaha

It's not about 50 50 , it's about having that mentality that we are in this together. To support each other so that the family can optimize benefits from the union.

2 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You see pressure i don't like it at all in my Life.

I can't venture into marriage when am not financially bouyant.

To marry early na him sweet pass don put many men in school of depression

Abeg oo...be financially bouyant before you venture into marriage.

Leave them make Dem dey attack me. Na when Dem enter with that "our ancestors didn't have money when they had their own children" mentality they'll know how far.

People get mind sha. No tangible source of income to sustain only you, you still get mind wan go add another person put. Ha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Very true, OP. smiley

Some Peeps still believe in that 'Marriage brings Blessings' talks
and end up REGRETTING, after getting hitched. embarassed undecided

Leave them. See how many of them have abandoned their families. Wife's are being pushed to go into prostitution due to pressure and demand to cater alone for the children this same Men gave them.

People don't like to learn from other people's experience

2 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by FireUpNow(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Na I too know do am. Cheaper options dey. One very big problem with this generation is that everyone wants to live as a rich man. Our parents then did their best despite their poor finances.just because he is wearing tie he thinks he is richman. Why run away after bring forth a child into the world? Baba stay and use your brain. Many of you here were fed with akamu but come here to be forming Dangote and Elon Musk. Nonsense
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by ufotunang: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So na only pap(carbohydrate like eba) na him go sustain a baby?. undecided

If you yourself drink pap alone for 1 month, you think say you go dey fine afterward? undecided
...apart from the pap the mother will also be breast feeding the child for the next 18 months...1 year 6 months or up to 2 years according to world health organization when it comes to breastfeeding,.. breastfeeding will make the child to be healthy and sometimes can also give the child pap ...the baby food in that supermarket is 14,000 naira and the man cannot afford it ...so must the man have to go and steal money in order to buy baby food of 14,000 naira ?....so pap and breastfeeding is not bad and as the child is growing up the mother can give the child some other foods
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by bukatyne(f): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2023
psucc:
She did so knowing Papa can afford the shelf's provisions. Where the ₦25,000 is the total income for the family including transport to work, my suggestion will suffice.

If N25k is the total family income especially in a place like Lagos, then they cannot afford kids.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Adakintroy: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Don't go into marriage until you reach a level of financial freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by bukatyne(f): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
I honestly can't pity such Nigerians anymore...!

I can only slightly pity the innocent children who never asked to be born into a life of penury.

Poor people should take child spacing and family planning more seriously. Look at the North already consumed by terrorism.

@bold:

I wish they would heed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by bukatyne(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2023
creolehunt:

So, a woman contributing to her home is conditional?

I hope you bring this mandatory energy when it comes to the domestic part of marriage.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by InvertedHammer: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2023
/
1. Breastfeeding.

2. How did people survive back in the days when diapers were not en vogue?

He is not serious at all.

/
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by godofuck231: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2023
The greatest nutrition fraud of Mankind "baby formula" and this slowpoke is still not aware that baby milk and foods have less nutritional value than pap and soya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.