Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why (72701 Views)

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by lexy2014: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

It is self explanatory, Ogar. Even an elementary pupil can understand what I wrote there.

Since u aren't an elementary student, you shouldn't have any problems answering the question:

can you kindly define being able to "comfortably cater for yourself and one more person before going into marriage" in monetary nd material terms

Is the question too difficult for you to answer?

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by emmaodet: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Evolutionism:

Well to burst your bubble.

No be only you she get.

If the other suitors dey ready tomorrow. Sope Otilor.

As my former babe like me reach then, Wey she be wan die for my neck when i told her i wasn't ready. She cried and cried and did all manner of crazy stunts so i could change my decision but i stood my ground.

The year never reach ending when i see her wedding pishuresgrin

Lol

Na WA oo

2 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by dkidd: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Lol... It's the parachute shirt that really got me 🀣🀣🀣🀣 when u dey deposit kunu u nor know say the matter no be beans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The truth is u don't even need all these baby foods. Breast milk is what wise women who want healthy babies feed their babies with. Makes them grow faster, stronger and more healthy than those on those cow formula and expensive chemicals that will do more harm to the infant. Make sure ur wife eats well that's all. My brothers wife does that and all her kids are always looking radiantly healthy, big and strong Except na those useless women when dey more concerned with the look of her breasts than the wellbeing of the baby. I know one who wouldn't mind not giving the child breast milk at all. Say make her breasts no fall as na that one be her only market value

3 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by dkidd: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Click which link? All those illegal lands una dey sell them after some years govt go come demolish property worth millions meanwhile una done chop the small 800k finish guy man go dey hypertensive or worse
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by ORIAYO70(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
A man has planned to run away from his wife and baby after he was seen pricing baby food and diaper and started sweating inside AC after he discovered the prices.

He called his family members right away blaming them for forcing him to marry, that now he's the one facing the heat and none of them is here to help him out.

Now check out the phone the man is using, not up to 4k. Check out his shirt and trousers.. is that the person you think can afford that kind of food? I'm not trying to degrade him. I'm just trying to say, make sure you can comfortably cater for yourself and one more person before going into marriage. This is exactly what the so many men who abandoned their family passed through before deciding to take to their heels.

Marriage is a beautiful thing. let's stop making it look scary and undesirable with our myopic approach. Do it when the time is right not for public commendation or validation cos when you start facing the heat, non of those people cheering you on will come and help you like the man rightly said.

If u want to run run.
Useless weak man...
We have someone like u here giving 3k for feeding to ailling wife.

God will certainly provide for Dem without u.

Werecious irresponsible goat...
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by tivity101: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2023
We were fed with it and we didn't die, our brains still functions well, above all we are healthy till date.

Nazgul:
Last time I checked, akamu is still very affordable. undecided

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Rubbiish(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Stop being pained because you already failed as a family man before coming across this piece of advice here. I'm not the cause of your failure.

All I did was to drop my 2cents as usual to save many what awaits them if they choose to build without counting the cost but it's a pity what you chose to see was me basking in euphoria, of what exactly? You need a brain check.

Please take your frustrations elsewhere. No be me do you o.
You are everywhere on this forum, trying so hard to discredit marriage because u already failed in that aspect. So seeing people failing in it gives u joy. You are just like the woman in the bible who wanted a mother's child to be divided by king Solomon because she lost her child. I just dey pity u. I told u before, u will not remain young forever, u just have couple of years to cross 50 & the regret will set in. By then u can't pretend any more, you will be laughing stock. You think your sister's children will take care of u? Keep enjoying your foolery for now...But know it is for a very limited time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Watcharena: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2023
I don't know how a man in his right Senses carry his hard earned money to buy a woman and keep in his house or be paying rent for her,be feeding her like domestic animal that need care and can't pend for it self ,you will be paying for her health care, clothing and any other expenses is on your head just like a car that you maintain.

She will later start reproducing like termite Wich will in turn add additional expenses for you,if you ask a man why he is using his money to buy a woman In the name of bride price he can't really give you a convincing reason. If you ask him what is his gian in by going into marriage or for doing that transaction he can't give you a convincing reason .

God please out of your Infinite mercies pity man and make life easy for him

3 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by id4sho(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You will learn a bitter lessen when the man reached his elastic limit and abandon ship. Continue grin

Jokes aside, men are running from their marriages. Abandoning their young families. The cost of living is very expensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Skyview01:
β–  Combine with crayfish na plus breast milk to support!
What happens in the case the crayfish does not agree with the baby? undecided
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Wettoid123: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Na him go supermarket na

Buying things in supermarket is even more cheaper than the retail stores outside the facts are there.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2023
ufotunang:
...apart from the pap the mother will also be breast feeding the child for the next 18 months...1 year 6 months or up to 2 years according to world health organization when it comes to breastfeeding,.. breastfeeding will make the child to be healthy and sometimes can also give the child pap
β–  ...the baby food in that supermarket is 14,000 naira and the man cannot afford it ...so must the man have to go and steal money in order to buy baby food of 14,000 naira ?....so pap and breastfeeding is not bad and as the child is growing up the mother can give the child some other foods
Babies require nutrients from more than just breastmilk after just the first month alone. undecided
Breastmilk is the ideal food for infants. It is safe, and clean and contains antibodies that help protect against many common childhood illnesses. Breastmilk provides all the energy and nutrients that the infant needs for the first months of life, and it continues to provide up to half or more of a child’s nutritional needs during the second half of the first year, and up to one third during the second year of life.
Women can only produce so much breastmilk to meet the baby's needs. undecided

2. People shouldn't be having babies if they can't afford to even provide the baby with all the necessary nutrition it needs to grow strong and healthy all around. undecided
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Rubbiish:

You are everywhere on this forum, trying so hard to discredit marriage because u already failed in that aspect. So seeing people failing in it gives u joy. You are just like the woman in the bible who wanted a mother's child to be divided by king Solomon because she lost her child. I just dey pity u. I told u before, u will not remain young forever, u just have couple of years to cross 50 & the regret will set in. By then u can't pretend any more, you will be laughing stock. You think your sister's children will take care of u? Keep enjoying your foolery for now...But know it is for a very limited time.

You think having children of your own guarantees being taken care of? I tell you today, even your own children will not take care of you in your old age.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2023
yemmit90:

Oga, super market price is far different to what you get in a normal market or provision shops around.

You can do some practicals by yourself, you will see the big difference he was talking about.

Ogar, I shop in both local and supermarkets and I can tell you that the supermarkets are sometimes even cheaper than your local stores. Ask anyone around you who shop in supermarkets.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by id4sho(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Nowadays one can't even differentiate between reality and a comedy skit. But anyone it is, this is hilarious...

Marriage no be beans, I respect those who are married and taking good care of their family, even as a single guy, the heat is being felt from afar...

I don't clear my babe, there's nothing like wedding until my aza reads the late 7 figures. No pressure at all cool

My girlfriend now ex served me cause of this 2wks ago. I can't marry you and be struggling oOoOO
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Wettoid123: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Nowadays one can't even differentiate between reality and a comedy skit. But anyone it is, this is hilarious...

Marriage no be beans, I respect those who are married and taking good care of their family, even as a single guy, the heat is being felt from afar...

I don't clear my babe, there's nothing like wedding until my aza reads the late 7 figures. No pressure at all cool

No go use old age take train your children ooo start from somewhere or if the 7digit refuse to come what will you do,most of this big men you see today married their wife when the going was tough!
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Iamsane: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Where him for go? The place wey dem go package industrial powder milk inside komkom give am say na baby food?
Everywhere na the same

You are contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Iamsane:

You are contradicting yourself.

What I meant there is even the price of the fake milk is the same. So better to buy from a trusted source.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Iamsane: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Babies require nutrients from more than just breastmilk after just the first month alone. undecided
Women can only produce so much breastmilk to meet the baby's needs. undecided

2. People shouldn't be having babies if they can't afford to even provide the baby with all the necessary nutrition it needs to grow strong and healthy all around. undecided

Comprehension is your problem.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Bonapart(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

you're making a big mistake
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Iamsane: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

What I meant there is even the price of the fake milk is the same. So better to buy from a trusted source.

In your words.

"Everywhere na the same"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by dopedan(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2023
I took this picture in December 2020, sma gold was 3300, can someone confirm the current price now? I want you all to be a witness to the depth we have fallen into as a nation

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by id4sho(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Evolutionism:

Well to burst your bubble.

No be only you she get.

If the other suitors dey ready tomorrow. Sope Otilor.

As my former babe like me reach then, Wey she be wan die for my neck when i told her i wasn't ready. She cried and cried and did all manner of crazy stunts so i could change my decision but i stood my ground.

The year never reach ending when i see her wedding pishuresgrin
I was served 2wks back, she did the break up cheesy. Someone that wants her mum to be put on monthly allowance. I thank God oOoOO

2 Likes

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Kobojunkie: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Iamsane:
β–  Comprehension is your problem.
You sure say no be your own problem e be? undecided
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Nathaniel111:
I already made up my mind to go UBA on Monday go break my savings and withdraw for the sake of my baby as my wife has been singing baby food to my ears since yesterday.
I think say pressure no go dey till Month end as my woman don buy new pack of Daiper last week, But to God be the Glory Atletico Madrid over 0.5goal don bless me with 178k tonightπŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ everywhere wan stew

May God bless you Sir. As you hustle to make sure that baby feeds and is well taken care of, you will surely reap the fruit of your labor. Good dad's that put their family first are very rare. May rare blessings and favor locate you in Jesus name.

I love this!
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2023
malaria:

You are right. I know a lady that took care of her husband for al most 2years after their wedding . Her savings drained.

I know so many of them who took care of the man immediately after marriage and till today are still catering for same men and their children. That is what they want to do to you when they come and marry you with empty Pocket. Dey will not see that one talk now.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by psucc(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2023
bukatyne:

If N25k is the total family income especially in a place like Lagos, then they cannot afford kids.

They cannot or should not?
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by psucc(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And if it turns out the baby has some sort of allergy to shrimp/crayfish, what then? Serious suffering? undecided
Allergy to crayfish? Please it's just one tip of baby spoon.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by psucc(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2023
highchief1:
what u just typed is not ur portion amen.
My brother, I don conclude that part o. 2m and 3f
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Akposkiz: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
What carries him to supermarket na with low income naija!
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Optimum2023: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2023
dkidd:

Click which link? All those illegal lands una dey sell them after some years govt go come demolish property worth millions meanwhile una done chop the small 800k finish guy man go dey hypertensive or worse

Keep making excuses while your mates are buying up Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.