Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy (20323 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 1:28am On Nov 26, 2023
caracas:

Unfortunately for you ppl , you do not have the numbers all you have is rigging, violence , manipulations n malpractice, but this time around we will match you guys .violence for violence, rigging for rigging, malpractice for malpractice n manipulations for manipulations….2027 is around the corner….

That's what you wanted to do in Lagos and them slap your mama.
This time, if you try rubbish again, na to take wet wood break your papa head.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Raskimonojendor: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Like this guy?

Audio Billionaires everywhere grin
And

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by lapintoz: 1:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Bravo Ada Anambra! When the time comes, we will support people like you to take over the mantle of leadership of our great country. Not the yes daddy apologist that sees no good coming out of our Isreal.

They will all be thoroughly disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 1:35am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol

Nothing can stop us from buying and building in Lagos because Lagos is for all Nigerian. Nothing Tinubu and his puppet Governor Sanwo Olu can do about it unless he wants to have big problems 🤣😄
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Yorubas put Peter Obi on their heads but what did they get from Igbos? Insults.
The first person who was campaigning for Peter Obi was Onigbinde of BudgIT. Where were Igbos then?
Now, any Obidient who is not Igbo is regarded as inferior by Igbos in LP. No problem.
This thing Igbos did this last election, the reply is coming. You guys will see.

You are a big liar, which south west state did Obi get 25%?
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Invest4growth: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2023
What has extreme politics fetched the igbos? Yet APC won in Imo state described as landslide victory. Those shouting PDP in the morning are shouting APC in the night. Same mouth!

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by lapintoz: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Correct response.

God bless you my brother.

RecentHistory:

That's what you wanted to do in Lagos and them slap your mama.
This time, if you try rubbish again, na to take wet wood break your papa head.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And

She’s already regretting her stupid actions
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2023
lapintoz:
Correct response.

Chest beaters, we all saw how you defeated might Fulani Emir of Ilorin . Bunch of jokers 🤷‍♂️😆🃏
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 1:55am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Ada Anambra’s only crime was not supporting Labour Party. Now, let that sink in. In south east Nigeria, it’s a crime not to support Peter Obi and Labour Party. If they can do this to an Igbo lady, imagine what they will do to a Yoruba person living in the south east who is a supporter of APC? That’s how bigoted those folks her.

In a democracy people should have freedom of choice but not in south east Nigeria. Intolerance and bigotry like this is what others see that make them take extreme measures to protect their region every election cycle. Hopefully, the “I’m Yoruba but” crew are watching. Labour Party and Peter Obi are Igbo power grab agenda and nothing else.

Anyway, the rest of Nigeria are watching and learning. We will respond appropriately at the right time.

See bro stop all this unnecessary lies and propaganda. It not because she didn't support LP or PO. The real issue here is that APC is an abomination in South east, when I tell you people that you have no clue or understanding of politics in South east. The reason why she was attacked was because of her die hard affiliation to APC. APC as a party has no substantial followership in South east.

This was how you guys did in 2014 denigrating ant Yoruba who supported PDP, you are big hypocrite now you are playing ostrich and pretending and calling igbos names for something you guys were worse in doing. Oga just park well abeg, propaganda and lies no dey sell again.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are a big liar, which south west state did Obi get 25%?

The highest Tinubu got in the SE was 16% and that was Ebonyi. But this idiot is crying that Obi didn't get 25% in the SW. God will punish you.
What Igbos did to Tinubu will be repaid back.
2027, if I see anyone campaigning for any Igbo candidate in my area, he go see shege. If them born you well, come out on election day.

2038 is the Southern turn. It is Igbo politicians that support us that we will support.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 1:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

See bro stop all this unnecessary lies and propaganda. It not because she didn't support LP or PO. The real issue here is that APC is an abomination in South east,.

Look at this Igbo hypocrite justifying blatant tribalism. If APC fields Peter Obi today and LP fields Tinubu, would APC still be an abomination in the SE?

We dey keep am inside cooler for una.
2027, una go too collect. No worry.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 1:59am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

The highest Tinubu got in the SE was 16% and that was Ebonyi. But this idiot is crying that Obi didn't get 25% in the SW. God will punish you.
2027, if I see anyone campaigning for any Igbo candidate in my area, he go see shege. If them born you well, come out on election day.

2038 is the Southern turn. It is Igbo politicians that support us that we will support.

Oga stop being dense abeg. It is not about Tinubu I repeat APC as a party no get ant strong following in south east, for the igbo man based on how Buhari and APC treated south east, APC is a no brained, in fact Tinubu performed better than Buhari in 2019 elections in South east. Oga leave matter and stop ethnic baiting, if Tinubu plays his cards right and bring igbos closer their attitude will change towards him, but if he continues with Buhari's 5% policies, igbos will still not vote for him in 2027 no matter what.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop being dense abeg. It is not about Tinubu I repeat APC as a party no get ant strong following in south east, for the igbo man based on how Buhari and APC treated south east, APC is a no brained, in fact Tinubu performed better than Buhari in 2019 elections in South east. Oga leave matter and stop ethnic baiting, if Tinubu plays his cards right and bring igbos closer their attitude will change towards him, but if he continues with Buhari's 5% policies, igbos will still not vote for him in 2027 no matter what.

Tinubu will not bring Igbos closer, you are politically worthless and can go to hell. He only needs the North who have proven to be dependable allies.

APC has won 3 Presidential elections without the SE, what do you have to offer? Nothing.
What can you offer Tinubu that you couldn't offer Atiku, Obi or even Buhari when he picked an Igbo VP.

But make no mistake. 2027 is for payback. Igbos be treated how they treated Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:02am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Una propaganda is dead on arrival unless you show me where Obi got 25% in your south west state? I am not going to thread insult with someone who can't survive without APC 30k monthly stipend. my question is what can 30k do for your life?
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Look at this Igbo hypocrite justifying blatant tribalism. If APC fields Peter Obi today and LP fields Tinubu, would APC still be an abomination in the SE?

We dey keep am inside cooler for una.
2027, una go too collect. No worry.

I am telling you that if Peter Obi enter APC today, his political career especially in Anambra will die. See go and check Buhari's performance in 2019 in the south east and compare with Tinubu's performance in the same south east, you will see that Tinubu performed better, the issue is not Tinubu but what APC represents to the igbo man. If Tinubu goes to LP and his policies are anti people nationwide and also he continues his alienation policy against the igbos like how Buhari did, if he runs under LP igbos still will not vote him.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2023
lapintoz:
Correct response.

That is a senseless response and God doesn't bless liars. Propaganda and lies no dey sell again.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Una propaganda is dead on arrival unless you show me where Obi got 25% in your south west state? I am not going to thread insult with someone who can't survive without APC 30k monthly stipend. my question is what can 30k do for your life?

30k is more than the bride price of all females in your wretched family, starting with your strumpet of a mother who was married on hire-purchase.

Tinubu didn't get up to 17% in any SE state but you want Obi to get 25% in SW states.

If we catch any of you causing trouble in Lagos in 2027, we will use him to block erosion.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

That is a senseless response and God doesn't bless liars. Propaganda and lies no dey sell again.

Obinna, the wickedness of your people has been uncovered. We will now pay back evil for evil. No one has monopoly of mischief.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:06am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tinubu will not bring Igbos closer, you are politically worthless and can go to hell. He only needs the North who have proven to be dependable allies.

APC has won 3 Presidential elections without the SE, what do you have to offer? Nothing.
What can you offer Tinubu that you couldn't offer Atiku, Obi or even Buhari when he picked an Igbo VP.

But make no mistake. 2027 is for payback. Igbos be treated how they treated Yorubas.

You see how dense and daft your comments are. So he is no longer president of Nigeria, but only president of the region that voted him abi.
Your true colors are exposed, you don't even know how to hide your lies and propaganda. Well at this rate that the economy is crashing and with people suffering unless he rigs the elections nothing for am. Stop fooling yourself.

Imagine how stupid the highlighted comment is. How did igbos treat Yorubas, so no one is entitled to his own opinion, so it must be by force to vote Tinubu? Try and have sense and stop this kind of comment, you only disgrace those who sent you to school
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Odogwuzack: 2:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And

Omooo grin

cheesy
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

I am telling you that if Peter Obi enter APC today, his political career especially in Anambra will die. See go and check Buhari's performance in 2019 in the south east and compare with Tinubu's performance in the same south east, you will see that Tinubu performed better, the issue is not Tinubu but what APC represents to the igbo man. If Tinubu goes to LP and his policies are anti people nationwide and also he continues his alienation policy against the igbos like how Buhari did, if he runs under LP igbos still will not vote him.

See this useless liar.
Obi jumped from APGA to PDP to LP, but his career didn't die. If he now jumps to APC is when his career will die. You are very foolish.

If Tinubu promises Peter Obi today that he will handover to him, by 7pm, Peter Obi will be using broom as pendant.
By Tuesday, you will be dancing naked in Eagles square with APC logo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

30k is more than the bride price of all females in your wretched family, starting with your strumpet of a mother who was married on hire-purchase.

Tinubu didn't get up to 17% in any SE state but you want Obi to get 25% in SW states.

If we catch any of you causing trouble in Lagos in 2027, we will use him to block erosion.

The funny thing is that na una be the ones that were causing trouble in Lagos during the elections. Exception of Lagos, if you are bold enough where did Obi get 25% in the south west states? See this your comment of threatening a tribe can get you arrested be very careful. Don't end your life this way.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

We know APC have won 3 presidential elections without the Igbos by electing an illiterate as president and this time a drug bandit .....do you know that you and your people have rendered this Country useless with those 3 wins? grin grin
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Invest4growth:
What has extreme politics fetched the igbos? Yet APC won in Imo state described as landslide victory. Those shouting PDP in the morning are shouting APC in the night. Same mouth!

Which landlside did APC win in Imo? Oga if you know the level of rigging Hope did, and the level of voter intimidation you will shut up. At federal level HOpe cannot cow people into voting APC in the south east, this is not extreme politics, but the way APC and Bihari alienated Igbos, the day Buhari made the 5% comment that was the day APC buried itself in the south east.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

See this useless liar.
Obi jumped from APGA to PDP to LP, but his career didn't die. If he now jumps to APC is when his career will die. You are very foolish.

If Tinubu promises Peter Obi today that he will handover to him, by 7pm, Peter Obi will be using broom as pendant.
By Tuesday, you will be dancing naked in Eagles square with APC logo.

I am telling you that it doesn't work that way. If PO enters APC his career is dead. But ironically you guys did worse in 2014, any Yoruba man in PDP was an alien and treated as a yoruba saboteur. Stop being a hypocrite abeg.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Bobloco: 2:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Laple0541:

Mudus

Tinubu’s you people’s number one enemy. The hate you people have for him and other yorubas will eventually consume you all. Why should people’s invitations be cancelled based on their political affiliations? Apart from them supporting Tinubu’s APC, what other crime did they commit that should result in cancellation of their invitations?

Mind you APC is the only party that has more than one governor in the whole of southeast yet you guys exhibit your hatred at every given opportunity just because it’s headed by a Yoruba.

The most tribalistic tribe in the whole world.

What will you describe Tinubu and Yorubas who played the most religiously and ethnically divisive emilokan brand of politics ever witnessed in the history of this country
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Odogwuzack: 2:15am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Yorubas put Peter Obi on their heads but what did they get from Igbos? Insults.
The first person who was campaigning for Peter Obi was Onigbinde of BudgIT. Where were Igbos then?
Now, any Obidient who is not Igbo is regarded as inferior by Igbos in LP. No problem.
This thing Igbos did this last election, the reply is coming. You guys will see.

My Yoruba niece almost entered depression when Obi lost because of the way she carry the matter for head. The entire family was consoling her then but now she knows better... she done read Igbo insults on Yoruba tire on Social media she self done dey attack the Ipobidients now grin

She's just 19 years old. cool

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:

What will you describe Tinubu and Yorubas who played the most religiously and ethnically divisive emilokan brand of politics ever witnessed in the history of this country

Don't mind the hypocrites, yet they accuse igbos just because no one voted APC.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

I am telling you that it doesn't work that way. If PO enters APC his career is dead. But ironically you guys did worse in 2014, any Yoruba man in PDP was an alien and treated as a yoruba saboteur. Stop being a hypocrite abeg.

Akinwumi Adesina was in PDP. In fact, as Minister of Agriculture, he was the most senior Yoruba man in that cabinet.
Was he treated as an outcast?
When I say you people are liars, it is not a joke.
You are shameless hypocrites and I assure you that we will reciprocate your wickedness.
We will show you shege.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.