Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy (20319 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Obinna, the wickedness of your people has been uncovered. We will now pay back evil for evil. No one has monopoly of mischief.

You stopped other Nigerians from voting in Lagos during last election.... so how do you intend to Pay us back? kids who still sleep behind their mother full here grin grin
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

See this one asking if it's by force to vote Tinubu? Is it by force to vote Obi that those Igbos were victimising that lady?

Yes, Tinubu is president of those who voted him.
You worthless 5% bastards can go bleep yourselves.
Peter Obi will come here to campaign in 2027 na, we dey wait una. Una go see something.

My advice to you is to be very careful how you threaten people, DSS guys are all over nairaland, your IP address is easy to get, and track your address. Be very careful do not ruin your life for those who pay you only 30k monthly salary for propaganda.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

My Yoruba niece almost entered depression when Obi lost because of the way she carry the matter for head. The entire family was consoling her then but now she knows better... she done read Igbo insults on Yoruba tire on Social media she self done dey attack Obidients now grin

Soyinka was jailed for supporting Biafra.
Igbos ran into the bush and were being forced to fight for Biafra. Children of those useless cowards were among those insulting Soyinka over Peter Obi.

It is people like your niece who wil show these ungrateful Igbos shege very soon.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

My Yoruba niece almost entered depression when Obi lost because of the way she carry the matter for head. The entire family was consoling her then but now she knows better... she done read Igbo insults on Yoruba tire on Social media she self done dey attack the Ipobidients now grin

She's just 19 years old. cool

Dude propaganda and lies no dey sell again. Just be silent and stop lying here.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tinubu will not bring Igbos closer, you are politically worthless and can go to hell. He only needs the North who have proven to be dependable allies.

APC has won 3 Presidential elections without the SE, what do you have to offer? Nothing.
What can you offer Tinubu that you couldn't offer Atiku, Obi or even Buhari when he picked an Igbo VP.

But make no mistake. 2027 is for payback. Igbos be treated how they treated Yorubas.

Gibberish, how do you intend to pay the iGBOS back or we are the one going to pay you back. can't stop laughing here
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Gibberish, how do you intend to pay the iGBOS back or we are the one going to pay you back. can't stop laughing here

Don't worry.
When it happens, you will remember this post.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

Dude propaganda and lies no dey sell again. Just be silent and stop lying here.

You know them very well, they can't do without stupid propaganda
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Akinwumi Adesina was in PDP. In fact, as Minister of Agriculture, he was the most senior Yoruba man in that cabinet.
Was he treated as an outcast?
When I say you people are liars, it is not a joke.
You are shameless hypocrites and I assure you that we will reciprocate your wickedness.
We will show you shege.

Oga be silent jare and stop being dense. Adeshina is a career professional he was not even a card carrying PDP member, we are talking of the PDP politicians in South west. Dude stop this lies, stoo showing that you have no sense with these comments you make.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Don't worry.

I will remind you of this post so that you can wail and cry well well in 2027 grin
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Don't worry.

Look you cannot do more than a dead rat.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Gloves off. We go show una shege. No be only Igbos sabi do wicked, we will show you what you have shown us.

Dude you don't even know the future, yet you are here talking rubbish. You cannot do nothing, empty vessels make the most noise.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

That 30k is more than what they used to marry your mother.

Obinna, you wear glasses, your mother is as dead as a stone. You work in tech. I have your full details. I have security clearance to pick you up anytime I want.
If you talk rubbish again, I will pick you up for treason. I have your full dossier.

Your Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda is dead on arrival, it won't fly an inch grin grin
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

Look you cannot do more than a dead rat.

When the time comes, you will cry but it will be too late. You people have shown us how it is done. We go show una how to upgrade am.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Odogwuzack: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

The highest Tinubu got in the SE was 16% and that was Ebonyi. But this idiot is crying that Obi didn't get 25% in the SW. God will punish you.
What Igbos did to Tinubu will be repaid back.
2027, if I see anyone campaigning for any Igbo candidate in my area, he go see shege. If them born you well, come out on election day.

2038 is the Southern turn. It is Igbo politicians that support us that we will support.

2039 actually. And Wike is positioned already.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

How your mother ended her life. Useless animal

You can imagine the nonsense you are saying. If the genes that you inherited from your parents had intelligence and wisdom implanted in them you will not be talking like this.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Oga just be silent lies and propaganda no dey sell again.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Well, by 3077 AD, hopefully they will have a chance.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

When the time comes, you will cry but it will be too late. You people have shown us how it is done. We go show una how to upgrade am.

From how early you are commenting it shows you are resident abroad, possibly struggling abroad. Dude it is easy to track you my friend, if you have mind come to Nigeria and threaten anyone
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Irony1: 2:27am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

You don't threaten me. By virtue of my training, I don't take threats lightly. I can ruin your life if you cross your boundary. Just be careful.

No one is threatening you, it is a plain fact, it is easy to track you, the way you are talking shows you are scared, I am advising you so that when it happens you will not be filled with regrets.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Laple0541(m): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2023
43Ronin:

stop quoting me if you are too foolish to spot the violence instigation against her people. Anything you say against igbo is true now run along and collect your 30k month will soon end.

You bunch of ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ– canโ€™t engage in simple dialogue without insulting others. You think everyone is as poor as you are? Why did you start it when you know you lack the capacity to defend it?

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Bobloco: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

If there was no freedom of choice in Lagos, PO would not have won Lagos State. We can argue that the results of the presidential elections for Lagos were "doctored" to reduce the lead, but surely there was freedom for the presidential. For Lagos guber, that's a different kettle of fish and a discussion for another day.

Why should the result be doctored to reduce the margin of lead, why should the guber be a different kettle of fish and a discussion for another. This gives credence to my submission that there was no freedom of choice in Lagos.

For pete's sake, we are talking about democracy here, Why should people be deliberately and wickedly disenfranchised based on their religion or ethnic leanings and we don't see anything wrong with it
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by BabaRamota1980: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Ahiajoku Event Center, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

I am proud of Ibo youth movement. First time in history they are hosting event and is not in Lagos or Abuja.

Praise be to God!

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Laple0541(m): 2:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are too primitive in thinking by making such comment, you think we are like Yoruba APC who used thugs to kill and prevent Igbos and other tribes from voting? you guys are so evil and backward. I'm 100% certain that those Yoruba APC miscreants will slaughter GRV if they see him in a lonely street.

Chukwudi, Why are you using Wahab as a moniker to look like a northerner just to constitute nuisance on social media?

If other tribes in Nigeria were like Igbos, Obi will never have won in Lagos, your people will never have been enjoying the acceptability, peace and prosperity they are enjoying presently. No tribe is as wicked as yours in the whole of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by rruggedity: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2023
You donโ€™t need to warn her!

You people should have at least allow her to come to the event..โ€™At the process then you guys will jump on her beat her Messelessly
And strip her naked outside the event and stone her to death ..,โ€™..

If she came with security beat everybody up and stone all to death..โ€™ If you are in Apc you deserve death penalty by stoning to death or beheading...

Next time you guys donโ€™t need to inform any apc in our land .. Apc is a satanist party sent to destroy the living of Nigeria youths..โ€™ they are satanist and they have led 78% of Nigeria youth into fraud and prostitution..โ€™ if you support Apc May your children never be useful in life....
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Laple0541:

You bunch of ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ– canโ€™t engage in simple dialogue without insulting others. You think everyone is as poor as you are? Why did you start it when you know you lack the capacity to defend it?

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wahabfuture: 2:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Laple0541:

Chukwudi, Why are you using Wahab as a moniker to look like a northerner just to constitute nuisance on social media?

If other tribes in Nigeria were like Igbos, Obi will never have won in Lagos, your people will never have been enjoying the acceptability, peace and prosperity they are enjoying presently. No tribe is as wicked as yours in the whole of Nigeria.

I don't need to explain to you why Obi won in Lagos because you know it already.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony1:

From how early you are commenting it shows you are resident abroad, possibly struggling abroad. Dude it is easy to track you my friend, if you have mind come to Nigeria and threaten anyone

Onwunyi or whatever, be careful. You don't want to drag your organization into the tribalistic crap you're spewing here. I won't warn you again.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wutinky: 2:57am On Nov 26, 2023
RecentHistory:

Onwunyi or whatever, be careful. You don't want to drag your organization into the tribalistic crap you're spewing here. I won't warn you again.

Chest beater as usual grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Baru Have Made NNPC Worse: PUNCH / Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.